There Oughta Be a Law Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonLeeds
DonLeeds
155 Followers

We eventually got dressed again and hung out in the living room waiting for Ashley. She knocked on the door and Ellen let her in. They hugged each other and Ashley looked very excited. We all headed for bed.

I stayed mostly in voyeur mode at the beginning. I just watched while the 3 ladies lapped each other. Ashley's skin was so white compared to my girlfriends'. It was really erotic. Eventually I couldn't take it any more. I pulled Carolyn away from the other two and slammed into her. I was giving it to her pretty good. I slowed down and looked at Ellen and Ashley. They were in a 69 but Ashley's eyes were staring right at us. I slammed into Carolyn harder and she let loose.

"Ooohhhhh fuck ya. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh."

Carolyn went limp. I pulled my hard cock out of her and grabbed Ellen. Ashley watched with wide eyes as Ellen got on all 4s and I slipped my finger in her asshole. I pumped into Ellen hard for a few minutes and she came and came.

"OOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh."

I went back to Carolyn and inserted my cock in her ass. Ashley's eyes were riveted to my cock. I pounded Carolyn's ass like there was no tomorrow.

"AAaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

I came in Carolyn's ass. Both Ellen and Ashley rushed to lick the cum out of her ass.

"Wow," said Ashley.

"Yeah, wow," Carolyn replied.

I pulled Ashley to me for a kiss. She was willing enough. We frenched each other and my hands wandered all over her body. I squeezed her tits and the skin went red for a second. I was in awe of her pale pale body. I lowered my lips and kissed her neck and blew in her ear. Ashley moaned. I looked over at Carolyn and Ellen. They were stroking each other absently and watching Ashley and I. They each gave me an encouraging look. I went back to exploring Ashley's body. I licked her breastflesh and slobbered all over it and squeezed it. She was thrusting her breasts up into me and moaning. I'm pretty sure she came with a little mewing sound at one point.

We got into a 69 and she licked my cock while I slobbered all around her cunt and her ass. I nibbled her thighs and her cheeks. She was moaning like crazy now. My cock was now hard and so I moved up to kiss her on the lips again. She kissed me hungrily. I slid my cock up into her. She was really tight. She almost felt like a virgin. I pumped into her slowly and she was bucking up at me like crazy.

"OOOOOooooooohhhhhhhhhh."

Ashley came hard and went limp. I pumped into her slowly and licked her tits. Eventually she came back to herself and looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Thank you, oh thank you."

"Ashley honey, we're not done yet."

She looked startled for a second and then realized I was still hard inside her. She kissed me hard. Fuck me you dirty bastard. Fuck me silly. I pulled out and tapped her knee. She looked at me funny. She obviously didn't have very much experience with men.

"Please get on all 4s honey. Let's try some doggie."

Understanding dawned on her and she complied. I spit in her ass and inserted my index finger.

"OOOooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh."

"One Donnie special coming up." I said and then I slammed into her cunt.

"AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh."

I fucked her silly just like she requested.

"Oooooooooohhhhhh my god. Fuck me. Slam it into me."

I pounded her for all I was worth. I think she passed out eventually because her head was lolling but I was past caring. I slammed into her furiously. I pulled out and spewed a few drops of cum on her ass. Ellen and Carolyn rushed to lick it up and I collapsed.

"Wow," said Ashley.

"Yeah, wow," I replied.

"There oughta be a law," said Carolyn and Ellen in unison.

DonLeeds
DonLeeds
155 Followers
12