There will be come

Story Info
Teen friends have to play sex games to escape a madman
7.1k words
4.29
198.6k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FINC
FINC
1,719 Followers

Ricks vision began to lighten; the world around him a kaleidoscope of pale swirls. His hearing was coming alive the hum of electric light tubes and a strange ventilation sucking noise filling the air. He sensed the passage of time-was it still evening? He didn't think so.

His mind tried to retrace his steps.

He remembered sat in his father's car; Beth was next to him. Beth was his all star girlfriend; going steady for ages now he still couldn't believe his luck. With her curly blonde hair; tight sweater top and those thrusting tits she was a dream. She had that sassy hipped wiggle and was a diminutive teen angel. Maybe too much the angel he sometimes thought.

"Where are they?" Rick had asked scanning the car park for his friend. Then seeing an uninvited guest approaching added, "oh for fucks sake Beth you didn't ask him along did you?"

Beth shrugged her shoulders seeing her boyfriends face wince and then gave him that seductive cow eyes that made everything ok.

"Sorry," she said with an apologetic smile, big blue eyes fluttering under stray blonde locks, "he's not that bad is he?"

Eagerly waving at the couple was Scooter, Beth's nerdy neighbour. The young man wiped his flat grease hair in place his tank top looking inappropriate for clubbing.

"Danny will screw." Rick said under his breath. "You know how that smuck fawns over Sadie when he meets her."

"Oh please," Beth said holding his hand giving him a serious questioning stare. "Are you sure its not you being the over protective brother?"

Rick gave the nerd a grunt as he climbed in the back of the car. He'd only just got to terms that Danny was with his precious sisters. The idea that this jerk had aspirations along the same lines was almost beyond comprehension.

Suddenly there was an old high school battle cry from the darkness and Danny and Sadie appeared arm in arm. Danny was impressively big choosing to go the wrestling way back at school rather than Rick's glory charge on the football pitch and along side Sadie with her waif body and pony tiled blonde mane he looked like a bulldozer.

Rick leaned out to shake his friends hand the blonde skinhead teen giving him a solid grip.

Danny smiled with his cheeky grin then looked into the back of the car. His face then said it all but he still added a pained,"fuck!" Rick just shrugged his shoulders in resignation his younger sister also giving him daggers as if to say, "that's all we need bro."

Back in the present in the brightening expanding box Rick could now raise his head. He felt like he'd been kicked by a horse; his brain still spinning in his skull. There was a high pitch voice close by the shrill tones echoing in his new world. His vision tried to make sense of the merging images however the nasally cater hollering was unmistakable.

It was Trilly! "Why, how did she?" Then he remembered.

The club had accepted them with ease, no need for ID or arguments. Even nerd boy had got in looking like a 50's maths professor. It must have being a quiet night. They danced and partied Beth looking fantastic; a bootylicous babe, his sister also a heavenly sight in her figure hugging dress.

That was when Trill arrived.

Some girls have that knack. The one that turns the boys knees weak. Rick saw many men admiring her great figure as she sauntered up to him. Trill was Beth's older sister and so different from her it was hard to imagine them as siblings. Beth was so sweet and straight laced; Rick had bluffed his way out of many conversations about how hot she was in bed. That was because even after six months of dating he didn't know. Trill on the other hand could provide an impressive list of satisfied boyfriends.

Tall with legs to die for Trill gave him a smug smile as she approached. Beth gripped his hand as her red head sister approached. She knew only too well her penchant for boyfriend stealing. Trill cocked her head to one side seeing the possessive gesture her eyes lighting up in delight.

"Oh come on Beth," she said hands on hips in a look at me stance; "as if I would?"

She them waved her hand dismissively. "Rick's really not my type, don't you worry." And in that quick glib remark made both her sister and her boyfriend feel diminished in some way. Rick gave a snort half in anger half feeling insulted and as he turned away caught Danny eyeing the woman's long heeled legs.

"Hey duffious," he said nudging his friend hard in the shoulder. "Shouldn't you be keeping your eyes on my sister?"

Danny looked sheepishly away but Rick couldn't blame him. He knew how difficult it was not to be interested in the teen bitch. It was even harder when you went out with her sister.

That's when the night had started to turn sour. Trill had slapped a boy, no wait Danny had, shit it was hard to remember. They all been thrown out and it had been a struggle to get six in his car; Scooter pressed up against Trills body Danny like a mountain guarding Sadie who in turn was pressed against the far door. It was no surprise that cop car had stopped them. Then Rick remembered was it a cop car, he hadn't been sure? It had flashing lights but it was more of a van.

Trill's high pitch wail was like a siren stirring his body. He felt the need to kneel up his vision firming up. His left hand was above his head and he realised it was tied to something. His other wrist felt strange his shoulders tingling in the air. A moment later he realised he was naked.

The voices overwhelmed him, his friends all talking, moaning, and shouting. He took a depth breath his head finally clearing. He recalled that shadowy figure at his driver window, the canister of acrid gas. As he looked around he felt like pinching himself, his stomach turning as he realised fate had conjured something evil into his world that night.

They were all imprisoned in a windowless concrete room.

High above long strip lights glared down a large seamless steel shutter door closed, the walls a mixture of white tiles and riveted aluminium panels. Rick could see two cctv cameras high in opposite corners, the lenses rotating and extending as someone unseen manipulated them. On the far wall from Rick were large scrawled letters.

Everyone must play

Everyone must come.

He took the scene in and in a very short time he understood. How long would it take you to understand you were in the grip of a mad man?

***************************

At the far side of the rectangular room on the left wall was a 12 foot wide Perspex box. The material like you might find in a squash court. The box had a multiple bolted door fastened by padlocks. Inside the box Scooter was able to stand uncomfortable with his stark naked skinny body. On the floor was Rick's sister; Sadie. The lithe blonde girl was bound with manacles, arms behind her back ankles tied together her mouth forced into a continuous yawn; a leather ball gag tied around her head. Each bondage restraint was held by a 6 digit barrel padlock.

Her eyes were wild in panic and embarrassment, her body so elegant and slim, totally naked apart from leather restraints; curled on the floor. Scooter looked wide eyed around his Perspex cell an embarrassed, "oh my," coming from his lips as he noticed a collection of sadomasochistic paddles and ribbed dildos hanging by hooks behind him.

Opposite these two on the right wall was Danny. The big bear was forced to squat his arms behind his back attached to the wall his bare feet were in manacles and he was held in position by a neck brace. He was bellowing in protest his jaw able to move but Rick could tell that metal wings held his head rigid his face pointing straight back towards the Perspex box where Scooter and his bound babe lay captive and trussed. Danny naked cock and balls were pressed onto the end of a big Perspex tube fastened around his groin so he couldn't wriggle it free. The tube end finished with a protruding cable leading to the wall.

Between Ric and his friend the central part of the room had a strange half cylinder on the floor. About 6 foot long it was like a sawn in two tree trunk, a single hole cut along its length. Beth was kneeling near by her hands behind her back a chain around her ankle allowing her some movement around the long tube; but not enough to reach the far group or come to aid him. She stared at her boyfriend her chest rising and falling; her fabulous big breasted hourglass shape like an upright bottle as she knelt erect. Rick was on the near wall his hand above his head chained to a ceiling hook and Beth looked horrified back at him and beyond to her wailing sister.

To his side in arms reach was Trill. The stunning girl was like everyone else naked her fantastic waist and legs straining as she lay on an inclined metal table. Her big kissable lips were drawn back as she held a continuous open mouth expression of horror and discomfort. Her hands were tied tightly under the cast iron seat back her ass slightly hanging over the lower end of the table.

Trilly's thighs were parted a little as her leg were out at slight v angles to each other, her ankles attached to fat steel stirrups, looking like roof beams. The beams seemed to be attached by cogs and rods under the table to some sort of machine.

"Get me off this fucking thing." Trilly squealed

But Ric could do nothing. He just looked at the naked stunner noting a strange circular hoop of metal over her shaven pussy held tightly in place by leather straps

He looked at his free hand then at Trill in confusion. Although he could reach her waist his hand was bandaged tightly by tape and rubber into a black pointed stump. He couldn't move a finger his digits now covered by this bizarre bandage. Down his fore arm he had a similar hooped steel bracelet bound to his skin his wrist passing through the middle. It was the same as Trill's pussy hoop with 3 copper points around the rim with a wire leading off under the table. He could see the girls hoop also had the 3 copper points and a wire too.

Trill screamed again in frustration again Rick telling her to calm. His mind was trying to understand what the hell was going on. He could see his naked girlfriend close but unable to help. He looked down at his body. His balls and deflated cock were a deep royal blue, painted for some unknown reason. And all around then tying him, Trill and the rest into bizarre positions were 6 digit barrel padlocks. There must have been dozens in the room.

"Oh Jesus," Beth moaned," What the hell's happening?"

Danny was less reserved at his predicament and the view of his girlfriend laying all bound up next to a naked nerd was unbearable.

"I'll fucking kill the bastard who's responsible," he yelled. "Get this fucking thing off me now!" And staring back at the Perspex box (he had no choice his head fixed), he snarled." Keep your fucking hands of my girl!"

Scooter jumped back his attempts at unfastening Sadie's binds met with a menacing rebuke.

Scooter shook his head horrified, "I'm just trying to help her."

Danny snarled back," no you aren't you fuck not unless you know the combinations to the locks! Do you?"

Scooter shook his head pathetically.

"We'll keep the fuck off then," Shouted Rick finishing Danny's line of argument also appalled that the fucking geek was pawning the naked Sadie.

"Never mind her! "Screamed Trill her big long lashed eyes rolling in disbelief," what the fuck about me?"

Rick shrugged his shoulders embarrassed but also perversely delighted with the view. His girlfriend's hot sister spread eagle and table bound in front of him. Beth saw his eyes linger and she gave a frustrated muffled scream at her letching boyfriend.

"Rick!"

He snapped back into concentration looking around the room." Look up behind the Perspex in the wall, it's a TV!"

"Oh great," Trill moaned closing her eyes in growing embarrassment, "let's watch the fucking game then!"

That moment the TV came alive a black screen with a few lines of words on it. The group stared at the flickering image the words remaining there allowing Beth to read them slowly aloud.

"The stirrups will bend back all the way, ten minutes, hurry before she splits, make the connection."

Then the screen went dead.

The group were silent for a moment then they jumped in surprise as a mechanical clang echoed in the room.

The machine attached to Trills bed had come alive. The stirrups were on a huge ratchet wheel the massive metal beams drawn together in tension by some missing heavy machinery. Now as the cogs turned eventually they aligned creating a missing tooth and at this point the tensioned steel bars suddenly jerked with great power slightly wider apart.

Clank!

Trill screamed her ankle and thighs a few inches more opened now. "Oh my God! My ankles! It's spreading my legs!"

As they all shouted Rick looked under the table the big cogs rotating the stirrups suddenly springing another inch or so wider, Trill giving another yelp of horror

"Oh shit the girders look like they will bend almost all the way back," he cried.

"Jesus its going to keep opening," Scooter coughed looking from inside his Perspex cell. "Oh fuck Trill, Rick it's going to snap her in two!"

"Shut the fuck up," Rick screamed seeing a bin under the table. He used his leg to pull it closer. It was full of axle grease?

Clank! The stirrups opened another few inches Trill sliding a little down the table her legs needing to bend slightly her groin now rising the metal hoop thrusting up; her bare slit like a cats eye staring from inside a metal eyelid.

"It said make the connection." Beth spoke out loud Rick looking at the metal hoop around his wrist. It had copper connections with a wire leading away.

Rick pushed his bandaged hand towards Trill's sweaty flat tummy the metal clanking against its girl strapped counterpart. But as much as he tried the hoop would not touch at the 3 points at the same time.

"It's just too far up my wrist I can't press them on at the same time." Then he looked at the greased bucket then back at his cone shaped bandaged wrist

"Oh shit I know want he wants me to do."

Click! The two girders sprang another inch or so wider Trill groin rising as much as the pitch of her voice.

"Oh shit! Please do something; hurry."

Rick looked at Beth the beautiful woman standing wide eyes her mouth open not understanding why her boyfriend was looking so torn.

"Oh please Rick help her," she begged. Scooter suddenly realised what needed to be done.

"Jesus Rick you need to put your hand up inside her. Inside her pussy then the rings will connect."

Trills scream was half in horror at the suggestion half in terror at yet another inch of opening stirrup

"No Rick that's not," Beth floundered on her words seeing her sister's face as the stirrups widened; her knees straining inwards her back arching thrusting her domes skyward.

"No you dirty fuck!" Trill gasped looking down over her fine turned body to the man between her legs. She shook her head mouth open wide but speechless as Rick dipped his hand in the axle grease and then wiped his stump along her slit.

"Jez Trilli I've got no choice," he explained Trill still shaking her red head but also groaning as her legs clicked open a little wider.

Danny was hollering but he couldn't see his head locked in position, Beth, the bound Sadie and Scooter however could and all watched in disbelief.

"Oh fuck no Rick," Beth moaned as his stump pressed on Trilly's sex.

The teen bitch gave a groan gnashing her teeth thrashing her body, her opinion the same as her sisters.

"No ugggggg no you fuckkkkkk!"

Her leg were now impressively splayed her knees bending a little pulling her butt down the table as the girders continued on their 360 degree journey apart.

Trill felt his stump pushing her tight young hole and as her thighs ached she realised it was her only chance.

"Push Rick uggggggg push harder eeeieeeeeeeee!"

Rick was pushing, pressing his stump the grease foaming around her shaven hole the skin been forced back. His biceps bulged as she screamed but he couldn't stop, no time to waste. He pushed with all his might.

"Eieeeeeeeeee!" Trill gave an amazed scream, Beth with her hands over her mouth, Scooter and Rick now hardening.

"You fucking bastard," Trill groaned the fist sliding into her hot tunnel her body feeling like it was swallowing a fence post, "you're fucking loving this uggggg!" And she glared down at his royal blue erection.

Red faced Rick twisted his wrist pushing deeper Trill looking at him in the eyes her teeth gritted her legs widening still. The hoops were now very close and she thrust forward with her groin giving a sensation filled grunt. The hoops touched; the copper nodes fashioned in such a way that they interlocked and with 3 simultaneous clicks the connection were made and the machine suddenly came to a halt.

"Oh shit oh shit!" Trill groaned her legs an impressive v shape her groin slightly off the table Ricks stump swallowed deep underneath her flat tummy. She gave a lip biting moan her eyes rolling realising the situation she was in.

**********

Rick took a deep breath then tried to slowly pull out of the babe. She gritted her teeth but as soon as a single electrode unclipped the engines began to whine again, Trill screaming in panic and before it could click another notch on the wheel he pushed hard back in the node relocking. He would have to leave it there for the time being.

Rick was panted in relief, his face turning to his girlfriend.

Beth was also panting her breathing audible now the machine had been stopped. Danny was still complaining no one was telling him what was happening. Beth certainly didn't want to say her boyfriend was standing with his fist all the way inside her own sister. The girl spread like a gymnast minutes from snapping in two.

"Oh Rick you..." Trill voice trailed offunsure if she should be pleased or not. He'd just saved her life. Beth shuddered hearing the pleasurable undertone to her sisters lament and gave a frustrated screech of impotence

"Aggggggg why, why us?"

Rick then heard a new noise. "Wait listen the table stirrups have stopped but what that hissing sound?"

They looked toward were Danny was knelt. No one had noticed a Perspex box up at the side of his clamped head. It had been full of a grey grain which was now emptying to the floor

"It's sand, pouring out!"

The box slowly emptied the sand in a pile on the floor and as it did they saw the shape of a silver revolver come into view within the box. It was fastened inside, the barrel pointing inches from Danny's clamped skull.

"What is it what do you see?" The big bear wanted answers realising something was happening to him now.

The sand drained to the final granules and they could see a big hand clock ticking down. It was a special dial maybe only counting fifteen minutes on the full face. The clock and trigger seemed connected in some way. Scooter babbled in a nervous voice.

"Oh shit Danny it's a gun shit its going to go off when the timer finishes."

"When.?" He shouted.

"I don't, know maybe fifteen minutes."

Danny began to scream and thrash Scooter and Beth shouting over his rants. "Danny! Danny! What's the writing say on that tube?"

Danny looked to his cock encasing tube. At the tip of the tube inside there was a red stop button. On the outside was a label.

It said, press to stop.

"I need to press this button," he gasped looking down the 6 inch tube. "Oh fuck!" He wriggled about trying to knock the tube. The end had a cable leading away tacked to the floor it bent around towards the box.

"Oh fuck I need to get hard," he gasped realising his cock when erect would nudge this stop button. But at present he was limp even Trill sensation filled groans had not been enough and he couldn't even see the curvaceous body of Beth. He could only see his bound and trussed girlfriend staring back in panic and the awful skinny Scooter his cock semi erect after watching Rick fist the teen queen.

FINC
FINC
1,719 Followers