There Will Be Time Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped as he lifted her up to sit on top of the counter that she was now glad that she had wiped off beforehand.

"Are they real?" he murmured against her lips.

"What?" she asked confused.

He seized her left breast in his large hand kneading it viciously. She let out a shrill cry of approval, balling her fists into his shirt. It was way different from her previous sexual encounter. "Hmm," he groaned, "Very real."

She blushed. His hands were everywhere it seemed like, and her hands were acting without her permission by wrapping behind his neck, her fingers strumming along his soft baby hairs.

'Dina, he's forty-nine years old. That means he's very experienced.' Her stupid conscious just had to butt in.

And she was suddenly aware of where she was. She was in a shitty looking restroom with wet uneven floors, old smelly toilets, and broken stall latches with no seat covers about to have sex with a man she didn't know.

Exhaling noisily she pushed against his chest and he looked down at her in surprise with wild eyes.

'Damn it, what are we doing!'

She couldn't take it anymore; he was so overwhelming an to top it all off, he had never ceased to make her feel lower than the core of the earth itself in all the time that she's known of him.

"Of course they're real!" She said furiously sliding down off the counter surprisingly landing solidly on her two feet. "And what the hell kind of apologizing is this? You don't do this to people. You don't talk to or treat other human beings this way! Like dummies or inflatable dolls! If you want me to accept your apology, I want a real one," Adina demanded hotly. "I'm smart enough to know a real apology when I hear it!"

Her face was burning and she could feel the muscles in her face howling for her to soften the hard glower she was gracing him with. She was huffing she realized and her cheeks were wet. When had she started crying?

He regarded her coldly and took a step further away from her. His chiseled features didn't seem like they could get any harder, but they did. Then his lips pulled into a smile that didn't reach his eyes. "I was wondering when you would snap."

Her eyes widened at his declaration. "What? Ex—"

"You were trying so hard but it's okay; everyone has their boiling point."

Adina inhaled sharply and spun around so that she wasn't looking at him, or rather that he wasn't watching her. Jackass! She gripped the sink's edges until her knuckled grew pale. It was taking all of her might not to react in violence.

Squeezing her eyes shut she asked through gritted teeth, "Is this fun? Do you enjoy playing with me?" She shook her head slowly, "I don't even know you and you..." Adina clasped a hand over her mouth before her voice broke. 'Stop it, just stop it!'

"Adina," he breathed his breath just centimeters away from her neck. She jumped startled by his sudden proximity and his arms encircled her waist in a comforting manner. He pulled her stiff body back into his firm embrace and held onto her tightly.

This man forced her to experience a stream of feelings all in a matter of thirty minutes. Anger, annoyance, provocation, admiration, petulance, fear, and now he turned her on so bad that she was willing to let him have her body even if it was a dirty restroom.

She exhaled the painful air from her chest and sighed when his lips pressed against the curve of her neck.

"Just relax," he murmured gently as he traced a path up her stomach, the valley of her breasts, stopping at the base of her throat. "Look," he murmured lightly stroking her skin. Their eyes met in the mirror, hers red, his pained. "I'm sorry."

She jerked her head up to look at him fearing that her eyes were playing tricks on her, but what she saw there amazed her and right then and there she yearned for their lips to mate again. His worry lines were showing, she didn't think he'd had any. He used his thumb to wipe away the stray tear and then caressed her cheek tenderly.

Pressing her forehead into his neck she inhaled his scent becoming intoxicated by it. She glanced up at him shyly, slightly parting her lips. He answered her unspoken plea and kissed her gently cupping the back of her head to hold her in place inciting a throaty moan.

His tongue was so soft and warm, making her feel good all over. There was a loud knock on the door that made her jump and she tried to pull away, but he deepened the kiss, hungrily devouring her lips and expertly exploring her cavern with his sly tongue. As his tongue tickled the roof of her mouth she moaned anew. He was making her feel like they were the only two in the world right then... or the club.

The buckle of her belt suddenly came undone followed by the button of her jeans. She squeezed her eyes shut contemplating on whether or not to stop him, but his insistent mouth halted all of her protests. Curious fingers pushed their way underneath her seamless underwear messaging her bare mound.

"Unh," she shuddered, breaking their kiss. His fingers were electric, sending waves of pleasure deep inside of her belly. She wanted to see what he was going to do to her.

"Don't look down, look at me," he commanded gently and she complied and then whimpered when his middle finger made contact with her sensitive nub. His eyes were dark with longing as he watched her face contort with pleasure while he drew his finger up and down her wet slit. He frowned a little bit and then a small smile of satisfaction appeared on his face.

"Has no one ever done this sort of thing to you?"

There was definitely no room to be embarrassed about something like that, but again, she blushed and shook her head "no." It felt strangely incredible, what he was doing to her down there, gently swirling his finger around her engorged clit and moving up and down the slick lips of her pussy. "Ah," she sighed.

His fingers stopped messaging her labia, lingering at her entrance. He looked down at her seriously then with concern. "Adina, are you a virgin?"

"No." Languidly, Adina swiveled her hips insistently. "Don't stop," she moaned. "Please." She wanted feel something different than what she'd felt the night she lost her virginity. Since he was older, he knew a woman's body, so, she knew that he was capable of taking her body to amazing heights of ecstasy.

It no longer concerned her that he was an asshole.

A sigh escaped his mouth, his lips coming down onto hers hard, his fingers plunging into her impatiently. She moaned loudly into his mouth bucking her hips forward at the feeling being willingly invaded.

"Mmh, you're so ready baby," he breathed against her lips and started moving his fingers within her.

Letting her hair go, he used his free hand to turn her around and press her against the wall, seized a breast and squeezed. "Oh," she threw her head back closing her eyes.

"Who are you?" he groaned biting her neck.

Yelping, she grasped, "Adina."

"What color are you?" he breathed against her ear before taking it between his teeth.

"Brown."

"What's your nationality?"

She couldn't take looking at him while his hands did these kinds of things to her body let alone talk. Her hand flew to grasp his hand stroking her so enthusiastically.

He pressed his lips against the delicate skin behind her ear. "Adina, what is your nationality?"

"I'm an Israelite from the tribe of Judah," she ground out clinching delightfully around his fingers as understanding dawned on her. She raked her finger down his taut muscled shoulders and biceps pulling him closer. He knew her.

He pushed his hand deeper, targeting the hard bulge of her cervix. "Oh baby, I want to fuck you so bad," he groaned in her ear pressing his crotch into her leg. Adina whimpered, but was rejoicing inwardly, because she wanted him to. He licked a path up from her throat to her ear eliciting another cry of pleasure from her mouth.

"Oh no." What was happening to her, this feeling in her center? It felt uncomfortable and only seemed to increase as his finger starting moving in and out of her fast. She panted trying to control her incredible need to moan.

"It's okay, just let go, baby," he murmured. She opened her eyes, feeling them glaze over and saw him bend his head down. He pressed his hot mouth against her clothed breast and found her nipple and bit down on it hard.

"No—" she moaned. Adina let go of a strangled cry and felt her insides convulse and the pressure at her center disappeared replaced with a tingling sensation throughout her body, a feeling of satisfaction.

Adina slumped against the wall trying to catch her breath feeling his soft lips trail kisses from her neck to the corner of her mouth. "There's so much I want to do to you."

She hissed at the delightful feeling and opened her eyes blindly searching for his lips with hers. She wanted more of him, could still feel him hard against her thigh.

She licked the corner of his mouth and nipped at his bottom lip. He chuckled deeply against her mouth. "I have to get something to clean you off with." More like clean him off with.

"Hmm," she nodded.

He left her for a few seconds and the she felt a paper towel between her legs. Her eyes opened again to find him watching her. She didn't even know she'd closed them. "You cried."

She looked back at his brown eyes in dazed confusion, "Huh?"

His thumb brushed against her cheek and she felt the wetness there spread. She smiled sheepishly and looked down reaching for her pants to fasten them again. After she was finished, his hand came up and cupped her chin, consuming her mouth into a heated kiss. He smiled at her then and pressed a chaste kiss to her lips. "The show is about to start. I have to go and make sure the sound guy did his job."

"Okay."

She watched him walk to the door until she remembered that he'd never told her his name. "Hey, wait. I—"

"It's James," he said. "And, Adina, I very much enjoyed playing with you." With that he lifted his fingers to his nose and inhaled, then flashed his pearly white teeth. Heat flooded Adina's face as she tried to contain a mortified expression. And then he was gone.

It wasn't fair for him to leave looking the same way he'd come. She was sure that she looked a mess. Adina turned away and dug through her purse for her lip gloss. After touching up her eyeliner she headed back out to the now crowded club on wobbling legs. "James. You bastard," she mumbled under her breath.

12