There With Love For Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikelh
Mikelh
2,258 Followers

I didn’t have to say it; she knew what I wanted. She said, “Yes baby, everywhere. You were the first man I ever had there…in my ass. No matter how it happened, you felt good in there. Yes honey, do it; I want you to love me that way.”

I pulled back and she lifted her legs higher so her pucker was exposed. My cock was still wet with my mother’s pussy juices and I brought the head to the only ass I’d ever been in, and the only one I wanted to be in. I slowly applied pressure to force the thick knob in. The swollen head of my cock pierced the closed bud of my mother’s ass. The rubbery ring looked as stretched as it could be but the sounds coming from my mother were not sounds of pain as I passed through the tight entrance. She moaned as I slid deeper into her ass. It was hot and squeezing and good. She opened herself wider.

A year before all this, even though I might have had my fantasies, I wasn’t sure any mother would open herself willingly, in that way, for her son. I was sure my mother wouldn’t. But there she was, my mother, with her fingers spreading herself so that her son could be in her ass.

I watched mesmerized as my mom accepted me into her forbidden place. She was letting me take her anally to show me her love in a way very few mothers could. She said, “This is how much I love you Robert darling; this is how I’m going to show you…can you feel it baby…can you feel how much your mommy loves you?”

“Yes mom,” I told her. “I can feel it with every inch of me that’s inside you…inside your beautiful body…I love you so much mom.” As I fucked her with the full length of my cock, the knob came out a few times. The pinkish pucker stayed slightly opened as if it was waiting for me to re-enter. The blood-filled tip was bulbous and looked almost purple as it opened her, but I had no trouble getting it back into her ass.

I looked at the pussy above our union and I could see the glisten on the lips I wanted to kiss and suck as much as the lips of her mouth.

As I watched my cock moving more fluidly in and out of my mother’s ass, I thought, “I’m fucking my own mother in the ass and it’s the best feeling I could ever have.” I wanted to say it out loud but somehow I couldn’t. I wanted to hear those words but all I managed was, “Oh mom, it’s so good to…have you…for me.”

Mom was moaning and she seemed overwhelmed with the experience. She said, “Yes baby…I’m here for you like you were for me…for anything baby…to love me…to fuck me …wherever you want…in my pussy…in my ass…wherever you want…yes…yes…in my ass…in your mommy’s ass…” I felt proud to have a mother who could love her son without holding anything back; a mother who had opened her heart and every part of her body to let her son in. She was rubbing her pussy as I pushed as much of my cock as I could up into her. The last thing she said before she started to come was, “It’s good…so good…in my ass…my baby is fucking me in my ass…and it’s so good…Oh…Ohhhh…”

It was all too much. The first shot of cum that I sent into my mother’s waiting channel surprised me because it seemed to fire out even before I realized I was going to come. The second, third, and forth weren’t a surprise but were just as intense as mom was calling out, “Yes baby…come in my ass…come in my ass…come in mommy’s ass…yes…yes…”

As I continued entering my mother’s ass, the lubricating effect of my cum eased me quickly in for the deepest penetrations until I had given her everything I had. I said, “That was the best sex I ever had, mom. I really wanted to do it like that for another reason too.”

She asked, “Why honey?”

I said, “I wanted to be the first one to come in you there; does that sound silly?”

“No baby,” she told me. “I’m glad it was you, and you’re going to be the only one that ever does.” That was the most memorable night of my young life, one that’s had many sequels, including last night.

Mikelh
Mikelh
2,258 Followers