There's A First Time For Everything

Story Info
The end of the night turns passionate for two people.
3.5k words
4.3
18.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soft.

That really was the only word I could use to describe how her forearms felt beneath the tips of my outstretched fingers, my arms wrapped around her body as we road the elevator up the two floors to her apartment. I smiled and leaned in to the curve of her neck, planting a single kiss on the top of her shoulder. I could've sworn I felt an actual spark that brought the hairs on the back of my neck to attention. As my lips touched her shoulders, they slumped in relaxation and a nearly inaudible sigh filled the quiet space.

I gently placed a second kiss on her neck, a little higher this time. The same electricity I'd felt with the first kiss was there again. Another one. Higher. Inch by inch, my lips crept farther up her neck, and each time the same spark kept every sense on high alert. Half a dozen kisses later and my lips reached out to swallow up the bottom of her ear, nibbling gently.

As the elevator rolled to a stop and a harsh ding rang through the car, I got her first reaction; she craned her neck toward my kisses and closed her eyes. Right now, I hated the fact she only lived on the third floor; I definitely wished the trip from the first floor to the third floor had been longer. There was a way to fix that. I reached around her and mashed on the close door button. The same bell that'd just rung through the car filled it again and the doors started to slide closed. She reached for the doors futilely, half-trying to point out this was her floor despite the fact she knew I was aware of that. My lips fell back to her neck as the elevator lurched and started down toward the first floor.

Almost immediately, we were back to enjoying each other. I knew she could feel me pressed against her, but what she couldn't feel was the inferno starting to build inside me. The feel of her beneath my fingers was enough to drive me wild; the fact that she leaned in to me only drove the temperature higher. My lips picked up where they'd left off: just below her ear. Slowly and methodically, I marched down her neck and to the top of her exposed shoulder, the dress revealing some of her supple skin. The fabric was an inconvenience that I pushed out of the way, allowing my lips to slide farther down her shoulder.

When the car's chime reverberated through the small space again, it was less perceptible than the first time, probably because I was more focused on her. The doors opened and closed before I reached around to push the button for the third floor. Once the car was moving again, I unfurled my arms from around her body and turned her around to push back into the wall of the elevator. She liked it and let a mischievous smile light up her face. Her eyes were locked on mine and I leaned in with a slight curl on my lips, never breaking eye contact with her, and let our lips touch for the first time since I'd picked her up tonight. Instinctively, her arms wrapped around my back as a spark jumped between our lips.

Unlike the gentle kisses on her neck, I attacked her lips with far more passion as I leaned in to her and let my hands fall to her hips. The dress was softer than I remembered and thin enough that it felt like I could almost feel her skin under my hands. My tongue darted into her mouth as her hands grabbed a fistful of my shirt and tugged me closer.

The elevator jerked beneath our feet and the doors parted. This time, she wasn't content to take another trip. She released her grasp on my shirt and pushed me toward the door. We managed to keep our lips locked until we stumbled out of the elevator with wide smiles. The mischievous smile I'd seen before we started kissing was still affixed to her face as we ambled toward her apartment door. Even as we walked, she dug into her purse for keys; it felt like eternity before she slid the right one into the lock. When she finally did, we burst into her apartment and as the door swung closed, I spun her around and introduced our lips again.

As our lips started their spirited fight again, she draped her arms over my shoulders and again took a fistful of my shirt. I pulled her closer and let her feel me pressed against her stomach and hips. There was no hiding my growing bulge, and even if there were, I wouldn't have; I wanted her to feel how much I wanted her. She did and her response was to tighten her grip on my shirt.

I turned her around and pushed her into the door we'd walked through moments earlier. As if I wasn't close enough, she tugged on my hips to pull me closer. My hand slid to the back of her neck to cradle her face; there was nothing gentle now. I wanted to be as close to her as possible. As the minutes ticked by, my hands couldn't keep still any more; I wanted to feel her warm skin. Despite a little fumbling, I managed to grab a fistful her dress and pull it up. My fingers clawed at her leg and inched the fabric higher up her thigh. It felt like an eternity, but I finally touched the soft skin of her thigh. Within seconds, both my hands rested on her hips and soft moans began to escape from both of our mouths. I pulled her into my hips and enjoyed the brief moment of pleasure that followed. Her immediate reaction felt like one of desperation; her arms pulled on me again, a louder moan sprung free as my hands shifted up her back and took a firm hold of her. I yanked her toward the center of the room, a small yelp escaping at the sudden change.

I'd be lying if it said it was a perfectly orchestrated and blind scurry to the bed that left a trail of clothes in our wake; it wasn't because there was no time to shed any clothes. My goal was simple: get to the bed and deal with clothes later. By the time we landed on the bed, my belt and the button were undone, the product of her crafty and quick hands.

In one of the few moments not filled with frantic and uncontrollable desire, I stopped to stare at her. The first thing I always noticed about her was her eyes; they were intoxicating. It took every ounce of energy to tear my gaze away from them. After her eyes, I fixed my gaze on her lips. Every time I looked at them, I felt them inviting me to kiss them. Often when we were out in public, I could only resist the invitation for so long before I had to feel them pressed again my own lips. Every single one of her curves drove me wild.

The moment came and went in a flash.

I knelt on the bed and slid my hands up the outside of her thighs. Her eyes fell shut about the same time my lips came in contact with her soft, sweet skin. Even though we'd been outside not that long ago, her skin was warm to the touch and the higher my lips moved up her leg, the higher the temperature rose.

My nose touched smooth fabric first and immediately, I could feel how much she wanted me. I was throbbing right now. Knowing how much she wanted drove me up the wall. The thin fabric easily slid to the side with some gentle persuasion from my curled fingers and my tongue flicked out to taste her for the first time tonight. The same electricity between our lips earlier was here as well. After a couple of gentle flicks across her, I wrapped my lips around her and began to suck against her. For a second, her entire body convulsed and I could hear her take in a deep breath and hold it. When the moment passed a few seconds later, she released the breath in the form of a low moan.

She was wet. Very wet. I removed the last thing between her and me and provided my lips with freer access to her body. My hands came to rest on the inside of her thighs as I let my lips release their hold on her and lap up whatever I could, savoring every single taste of her for a moment before clamping down again.

Not content to let my lips have all the fun, my fingers slid up to her dripping pussy lips. Even without meaning to, the tips of my fingers slipped between her lips; she was ready for me. This was no time for teasing. The first two fingers of my right hand pushed her lips apart and let them wrap tightly around me. She immediately gasped as I slid the length of my fingers into her with one swift motion while my lips and tongue toyed with her at the same time. Her entire body was relaxed and an intense look had settled on her face; she loved every minute of this as much as I was, maybe more.

As my fingers started to retreat from her, they curled up in a "come here" motion and hit a nerve perfectly; her back arched and she let out a sudden, short grunt followed by a longer moan as her back settled onto the bed again. I stopped for a moment to watch her reaction, but only a moment, before returning my attention to her body. My lips and tongue carefully, methodically covered every inch of her clit and I could feel the heat from her body. Even as I sucked on her, my tongue darted over her up and down before quickly changing directions to move side-to-side and then circling around her before starting all over again. Every time she thought my tongue couldn't move any faster, it did and she gasped with a small smile.

After minutes of laying there enjoying the attention, she began to join in on the fun, rocking her hips in a similar motion that drove my fingers deeper and pressed my face against her harder. Our timing fell in sync and the result was quickly labored breathing from her clamped jaw. Every once in a while, I could even hear my name on some of the heavier breaths. Alternating moans, gasps, whimpers and breathy growls told me she was enjoying herself and refused to let me stop. I was perfectly fine with not stopping.

At some point, I lost complete track of time; I was enjoying myself as much as she was. Her body language had changed radically and it was clear she could feel the heat of an oncoming orgasm. The only thing it could be compared to was driving down a country road at night. In the distance, you can see a car coming and until the last second, it looks like the car is going to hit you head on. This was the same way I imagined it felt for her, but instead of not hitting her, this was going to smash in to her head on.

I knew what I was doing was paying dividends when a breathy "oh my god" slipped out among the array of moans and gasps. She took in a breath and held it for a moment.

That car on the country road was closing in.

Her back rose off the bed a little and pushed my fingers deeper.

Impact.

When she released the breath, it was in the form of a long, heavy moan. Her body shuddered as the first orgasm slammed in to her body, causing her toes to curl and every muscle in her body to tense up. A few moments later, she settled back on to the bed and began the struggle of catching her breath. A grin slid across her face and her eyes popped open and looked down at me with a satisfied smile.

I pushed myself up and stalked up the bed toward her, leaning down to kiss her lips as she reached up and latched on to the back of my neck. Our lips stayed locked for several moments before she released me and kept desperately trying to catch her breath. She rolled on to her side and found my lips again when I mirrored her movement and rolled to my side. I pulled her closer to me and tasted her lips again, pressing my hips against hers as she wrapped her leg over mine. Our tongues found each other again and in no time, our favorite game of tug-of-war between our lips and tongues had resumed.

With surprisingly swift accuracy, she finished the job she'd started earlier and dropped my zipper to push the denim jeans off my hips. In what could only be described as the most un-smooth move in the history of moves, I struggled to kick my pants off and drew laughter her.

When I finally managed to shed my pants, I took control. My hands slid under her body and moved her with surprising ease to a position beneath me. Her laughter continued for a second as I slid my knees between her legs and pushed them apart. It'd only been a few seconds, but my lips were already craving hers again. I craned my neck and gave my lips what they so desperately wanted.

Even as I indulged the desires of my lips, she wasted no time in undoing the half a dozen buttons on the front of the collared shirt I'd worn. She threw the shirt off my shoulders, and with my assistance, tossed it aside without ever letting our lips part. Before it'd hit the floor, she was clawing at the white undershirt and exposing my chest to the warm air in the apartment. I wanted her more than I could explain and it felt like there was no time for me to rid my hips of my boxers. Finding the patience needed, I wrench my boxers off and felt chills run down my spine as my cock bounced free. The tip tingled and I knew the time for waiting was over.

I lowered myself toward her as her knees rose to cradle my body. A quick moan slipped into her mouth when my throbbing head touched her for the first time. Her lips parted to allow me entrance and lust took over.

I threw my hips forward in a quick motion that sent the last remaining breath from her lungs. The look on her face said she wanted to moan, but she didn't have the breath to do so. A guttural, animalistic growl escaped from my chest at the feeling of being buried deep inside her; the walls around me tightened and wrapped around me like a warm blanket, a very warm and wet blanket. I pulled myself out as the breath returned to her body and she was finally able to express the pleasure with a whimper.

Back in.

The second time was better than the first. Every sense in my body reached a heightened state where everything felt more intense.

Out. In.

Out. In.

Out. In.

Faster this time, I pushed myself deep in to her. She wanted me deeper. As I moved inside, she rocked her hips against me, sending a sudden surge through my tip. I moaned and kissed her harder, raw passion mixing with lust.

Out. In.

Out. In.

Out. In.

It only took a few times for us to fall in to a rhythm that got more frantic and desperate with every thrust.

Out and in.

Out and in.

Out and in.

Buried inside her, I did the unexpected. With my arms wrapped firmly around her, I rolled on to my back without ever leaving her (kids, don't try this at home). It could have gone very badly, but it went off without a hitch. She squealed at the sudden change in position, but smiled and continued to explore the depths of my mouth.

Our rhythm changed as soon as we'd changed positions. She started to grind up and down against me, raising her weight above me and then dropping down. Every time, she dropped down on me a little harder and drove me deeper inside her. We were quickly losing the ability to continue the war between our tongues and she reluctantly abandoned the tussle to sit up and give her more leverage.

Up and down.

Up and down.

Up and down.

My hands, with little to do, settled on her throbbing clit and started to rub her up and down, side-to-side. She pushed her hips forward and gave my finger easier access to her as the rhythmic pattern continued.

Up and down.

Up and down.

Up and down.

My name escaped on a quiet moan and her eyes slid shut.

Up and down.

Up and down.

Up and down.

She was still wrapped tightly around me and squeezed me with every trip down my shaft. When she finally opened her eyes and looked down at me, I could see the fiery lust in her eyes. Her hands fell to my shoulders, giving her more leverage to ride me faster and harder. She ground down against me harder, leaving me buried inside her for a few moments before raising herself up again.

She gasped a throaty "oh my god." It was a sentiment I shared. Every nerve in my body was on fire and I loved it.

Up and down.

Faster.

Up and down.

Harder.

Up and down.

Deeper.

She reached up and pushed her hair out of her face, barely able to keep her eyes open as she rocked up and down on me and felt my finger sliding over her. I could feel myself getting closer, but I did my best to hold off as long as I could; I was determined to make her cum again. I gritted my teeth as she squeezed me harder than before. It felt incredible, but it took every ounce of control to stop from exploding. My restraint began to pay off, even if it was starting to kill me.

Fuck.

Up-and-down.

Up-and-down.

Up-and-down.

When she opened her eyes again, the same lust I'd seen all night was still burning bright, but there was also a hint of surprise in her eyes. She rocked harder.

Up-and-down.

Faster.

Up-and-down.

Harder.

Up-and-down.

Deeper.

She pushed my name out of her mouth as a substitute for anything that made sense; she simply couldn't form actual words.

Oh God.

Oh God.

She started to warn me she might cum, but before she could get the entire sentence out, she stopped, closed her eyes and threw her head back. There was almost no warning; she was going to cum NOW.

Up-and-down.

Up-and-down.

Up-and-down.

Her back arched and drove me deeper inside her. I could feel her clamp down on me as a wave of pleasure washed over her, followed immediately by a shout, not a moan, a shout. The intense pressure and friction around me drove me over the edge and I let my restraint fall by the wayside. I grabbed her hips and rammed myself as far into her as I could and gave up all control. The dam broke and I felt a release like I hadn't felt in a long time. I came deep inside her as a second wave of ecstasy swept over her and she struggled to get a moan out from her gaping mouth.

I don't remember what happened after that. I may have blacked out for a couple of seconds. All I know is that when I came to, she was resting on my chest still trying to catch her breath. I knew how she felt. No matter how much air I took in, it felt like it wasn't enough. I had been intent on making her cum while we were having sex and that intensity had driven every other sensation in my body to new heights. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close, kissing the top of her head.

I don't even know how much time passed as we lay like that, recovering from the intensity of the evening, but I finally sighed contently and drew her attention to my face. She smiled and we kissed.

Gently, I pulled her dress up and helped her out of it. I threw it to the floor as she abandoned the last vestige of clothing between us and crawled down off of me and tucked her self under my arm. Her head fell to my chest and she wrapped her arms around me as I took a few moments to catalogue the night in memory. It'd be tough to beat this, but knowing us, we'd find a way or at least have fun trying.