There's A First Time for Everything

Story Info
Teacher & student meet again.
1.7k words
3.96
46.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was over at is house again after school. She went up and knocked on the door. He greeted her naked, his big dick all ready hard. She was pleased that he had no cloths on and proceeded into the house. He said, "come into the bedroom with me." She followed. When they enter the bedroom there was another woman in bed, she was also naked. This took her by surprise and she felt hurt too. "This is my girlfriend Mandy," he said, "Hello, Robert has told me so much about you," Mandy said.

"Hello, My name is Katrina." There was a long and uncomfortable silence then and Katrina took this time to study Mandy. She had a high pitched voice with an accent Katrina couldn't distinguish. She was pretty with a golden tan you can get no where else but a tanning bed, she had smallish tits though they were firm and perky, and her ass was nice, round and firm but Katrina thought it could use some work it was kind of small. Robert came over to Katrina and said, "What's wrong baby?"

"Well, you might have told her all about me but you didn't mention anything about her." Katrina said heatedly. "I thought if I had mentioned her then you wouldn't have fucked me," Robert said with an embarrassed smile. "Damn right I wouldn't have fucked you!" Katrina was rather pissed now and just wanted to go home. "Well, you did promise me that you'd be here today and do everything that I wanted you to and now I want you to fuck both me and her." Robert said a little more forcefully than before. "I don't swing that way." Katrina was ready to slap him now for even thinking she would go for this. "But baby, you were so good yesterday and I thought that with everything you did that you were a little freaky and would want to know what is was like to fuck a woman"

"Whatever, am out of here." She started to go out the door and he grabbed her and pulled her close. He started kissing her on her neck and went around to her lips. He was feeling her nipples through her shirt and she started to break. She had worn a short dress today and he proceeded down to her pussy and began rubbing it through her skimpy panties. "Oh why did he have to start with this?" she thought to herself. " He knows I can't resist him, it might be fun to fuck a woman, I could give it a shot, it's not like I have a reputation to withhold or anything." With this she broke. She allowed him to undress her and lead her to the bed where Mandy was waiting for them.

She didn't know where to start or what to do and she hoped that they weren't going to make her make the first move. Robert laid down on his back and said "Come here Katrina and Mandy I want you two to give me some head." They both went down to his dick and began to lick it slowly. Mandy's tongue kept touching Katrina's and this excited her very much. Mandy moved to allow Katrina to put his dick in her mouth. She took it in all they way down her throat and swallowed hard. He began to moan and put his hand on her dripping pussy and started to rub her clit fast and hard.

By the moans Mandy was making Katrina knew that he was doing the same to her. She liked the thought of getting her clit rubbed by someone who was rubbing another woman's clit at the same time and began to fuck his dick with her mouth hard and more eager than before. After awhile she reluctantly got up and let Mandy have a turn. It made her very horny to watch this woman give Robert some head. She liked to watch Mandy's head bob up and down with her movements and Robert's fingers on her clit made it even better.

Robert pushed Mandy's head lightly to let her know he didn't want anymore. He told Katrina to lay on her back and she did so willingly. Robert pulled Mandy to him on her hands and knees and began to fuck her. Mandy came down and put her mouth on Katrina's pussy and Katrina went wild. Robert had eaten her out before, yesterday, but nothing compared to Mandy's soft tongue on her clit. Mandy knew just where to put her tongue to make Katrina cry out in orgasm immediately. Mandy then stuck her tongue into Katrina's pussy and started fucking it. Katrina was in ecstasy, she had never felt any thing like this before and couldn't believe how good it was to have another woman licking and fucking her pussy. Katrina couldn't take it anymore she had already had four orgasms and she wanted Robert's dick in her dripping hot pussy.

As if they read her mind they all switched places. Katrina came instantly with Robert's dick in her and the fact that she would now get to lick Mandy's pussy. She started slowly not sure exactly what to do. "That's good honey, just a little bit harder, mmmm there you go that feels wonderful," said Mandy her voice thick with passion. Katrina loved the taste of Mandy's juices and she went down and began to fuck her with her tongue. She felt Mandy was about to cum and came back up, she put her mouth around Mandy's pussy to catch every last bit of juice she shot into Katrina's throat. They both came at the same time and it was the best damn thing Katrina had ever felt. Robert then pulled out of Katrina and told the girls he wanted to watch them fuck each other.

Mandy sat up and pushed Katrina down on to her back. She laid on top of her and started to kiss Katrina. She went down to Katrina's big tits and began to lick and suckle at her nipples. Katrina moaned in pleasure. "This is even better than when a guy does it," she thought. Mandy came back up and started to ride Katrina. Both of their red hard clits grinding into one another sent Katrina into another orgasm. Mandy came too and then went down to lick Katrina's juices off of her legs. "I love the way you taste darling," said Mandy in between licks. Katrina could only moan. Mandy started to rub her firm round tit on Katrina's clit putting her nipple as far into Katrina's open pussy as possible. Katrina loved to feel Mandy's tit on her and in her and it sent her into yet another orgasm.

"Yeah, baby cum all over my tit," Mandy said feverishly. "Ooh, what a good girl you are." Mandy pulled away from her and went to the nightstand. She pulled out two toys, one, a double-headed dildo and two, a strap on. She put one end of the dildo in Katrina and then put the other end in her. Both girls started to fuck the dildo, bringing both of their pussies down to touch one another's.

After both girls had had enough of the sex toy Robert came back on to the bed. "That was nice" he said "but now it is my turn to have some fun too." He laid down on the bed and Katrina came over and started to suck his dick. While she was doing that Mandy put on the strap on and began to fuck Katrina with it. This put Katrina in a world of ecstasy, she loved to be fucking Robert with her mouth while Mandy fucked her. In just a few seconds though Robert pulled Katrina up to him and said, "It's time to have some real fun now." Katrina wasn't quite sure what he meant but she found out real soon. He pulled her on top of him and she began to ride him.

Mandy went up and put the strap on into Katrina's ass and started fucking it. Katrina was in heaven, having Robert's dick in her dripping pussy and Mandy's strap on in her ass sent her to new heights of passion. After a while they switched places again and Katrina put on the strap on. Mandy laid on her back to receive it and Katrina began fucking her. She loved to watch Mandy's face while she drove the hard fake dick into her. Mandy started to play with Katrina's tits and Katrina knew she was going to cum again. "Oh god girl you're going to make me cum with your big dick," said Mandy. "Cum all over it baby," said Katrina "Fuck me harder," moaned Mandy and Katrina gave it all she had. Mandy started to cum and pinched Katrina's nipples hard. This in return made Katrina cum and both girls screamed out in pleasure.

Robert moved under Mandy and stuck his cock into her willing asshole. Both Robert and Katrina fucked Mandy like there was no tomorrow and she came several times after that grabbing Katrina's ass every time to bring the fake dick deeper inside her. Robert let it be known that he was going to cum and both girls moved down to his dick to receive it. They started to stroke it hard and lick it. He shot loads of cum all over both their tits. After he was spent the girls came to another and began to lick his cum off of each other. After all the cum was gone they kissed one another and Katrina said she had to go.

Robert again walked her to the door. She kissed him and said, "I had fun but I think the rendezvous is over." He looked at her sadly and asked why. "Well, I just think it is time to move on now, don't get me wrong I really enjoyed myself and I'm glad I had the experience but I want to find someone that isn't already attached to someone else and I think that person will be another woman."

"Did I turn you off to men?" he asked. "No you were wonderful and I still like men, it's just that I think I want to try out some other women right now."

"Don't worry if I ever get bored and want a good fuck you'll be the first one I call." She kissed him gently on the lips and with that she was gone. He never saw her again, the day after she graduated from high school and he guessed she never got bored because she never gave him a call.