There's a First Time for Everything

Story Info
New world opens up for Dermot.
2.2k words
3.88
12.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrboom
mrboom
3 Followers

I had been seeing Emma for about a month. Things where great, we enjoyed each other's company and sex had been out of this world. I know that sounds corny but that's the only way to describe it.

We had met on a blind date. A girl at work had been on at me for weeks about her friend and how I would love her. I was not so sure having been on blind dates before. To cut a long story short I gave-in and went on the date.

It was a Friday night we met in a pub not far from my home. When I walked in and saw her sitting next to Lily, my jaw must have hit the ground as Lily came strait up to me and said.

"Told you so."

She was about 5ft 5, long dark hair, blue eyes and the most amazing body tightly packed into a short black strapless dress, perfect contrast to her delicate whit porcelain like skin. Her blue eyes seemed to shine out as if they where lit from behind. She seemed perfect but ever the cynic I thought she would properly be a complete bitch or worst still as thick as to short planks. Lily led me over to the table and introduced us.

"Dermot this is Emma. Emma this is Dermot."

"Hello." I said and felt myself blush.

She said hi and gave me a big worm smile that put me at ease strait away. Peter Lily's boyfriend asked me what I'd like to drink and I sat down next to Emma. We started to talk and did not stop all night. She even got me up dancing which I very rarely do as I don't think I'm much of a dancer but she made things fun and I felt more confident around her.

The crisp winters night had a cloudless sky and even under the orange glow of the streetlights the stars could still be mapped out. It was the end of the night and I did not know what to do. I did not want to seem pushy but I didn't want the night to end here. So I started to point out constellations to her. She laughed.

"I guess I should get a taxi home." She said and then we both went silent.

I looked at her and made up my mind that I was not going to let her get away. I pushed her up against the wall and kissed her pushing my tongue into her mouth. She kissed back and we moved our hands over each other. I pulled my head away

"Or you could come back with me?" I said coyly

"O.K. you've talked me into it."

We spent the next two days and three nights in bed. Ordered out for food and fucked like it was going out of fashion.

I had always been confident when it came to sex I knew I had a good body, being 6ft tall and athletic. Most of the women I had been with had been honest with me I felt. As I'm not insecure about myself when it comes to sex, they had not felt it necessary to massage my ego and hid it when they had not reached orgasm. So I was able to gauge what did it for them as individuals. My confidence grow and technique improved.

She was every bit as confident as me much more in fact. It was obvious that she had a lot more experience than me, which just turned me on. It was hot, sweaty and what could only be described as unbridled passion.

So there I was a month later loving ever minute of my time with Emma. She had invited me over to her place after I finished work for a bite to eat and as she put it "A good seeing to!"

Things had gone to plain so far, we had a nice diner that she'd cooked for us. Emma seemed to like looking after me, always making sure I had every thing I wanted when I was at her place. I would even find my clothes neatly folded the next day and placed on a chair. After dinner we retired to her bedroom.

She was on top of me when it happened, rising up and down on my cock, meeting my thrusts and allowing my hands free rain over her sumptuous body. She was moaning, her eyes shut then she looked down into my eyes

"Hit me!" She grunted through gritted teeth

"Slap me."

I didn't know what to do. I had never hit a girl in my life. Not even my older sister when she had dug her nails into me for locking her wardrobe and throwing the key into the pond at the back of our garden.

"Please, please hit me. I want to be treated like a slut."

I gently spanked her exposed bottom.

"That's no good! I need you to hurt me. I'm a whore and deserve it."

I was not sure what to do when she landed a hard blow across my face. It was instinctive. I grabbed her by the throat and swung my hand across her face.

I immediately felt her orgasm try to push my cock out of her cunt. I was shocked by how accelerated I felt by hitting her, the feeling rushed though me in a wave. I slapped her hard on the buttocks and she got up onto her heels and began to slam down onto my cock.

She was shouting "That's it hit me, make me your bitch, make me your fucking whore!"

I carried on slapping her ass. I dug my fingers into her now hot flesh with every blow. I could feel the orgasm building up inside of me like never before. This was more intense then anything I had experienced before and knew it would be the biggest climax of my life even before it hit.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her down on top of me as it hit. I pushing my shaft up into her. The obscenities did not stop coming from my mouth

"You fucking dirty slut. You dirty of a whore."

It ripped through my body. At that moment I had never felt more powerful and yet so totally week.

We both were gasping for air; I had a fist full of her hair the other her ass and my cock berried deep in her cunt. Something had awoken inside me and I wanted more.

"Get off me bitch and on to your knees."

She did this immediately and I got off the bed to look at her.

"Head down slut!"

There she was with her ass pointing up, her head down no the pillow, there where red marks all over her left buttock and my semen was leaking out of her beautiful, fat, swollen, lips framed in dark pubic hair. She looked fan-fucking-tastic.

"So you want to be my slut do you? Whore."

"Make me your sex slave. I want to serve you." You could hear her excitement she was barley keeping it together. Her voice had a wonderful sort of sobbing quality to it and I could feel my cock getting hard again as the possibilities formed in my mind.

"Do you think your worthy of that honour?"

"Yes, yes I'd do anything for you. Anything you want."

She was begging, I liked this but knew she didn't mean anything. So I thought I'd push her a bit.

"Anything, are you sure of that?"

"Well, anything but anal."

"So you're a slave with conditions. I thought that was my job."

I had been trying to get her to let me fuck her ass from the start but she always said my cock was to big. I had never thought of it as big until then. I didn't think of it as small ether. Well I had not thought about my size at all until I meet her.

I slapped her unmarked cheek to remind her of the facts. (1) she loved being hit. (2) She wanted to be my slave. (3) I was in charge here.

"You have two chooses bitch. You ether give your self to me completely or I leave this minute and you find a master who will let you dictate what he can and can't do."

"But it will hurt. I've only let guys with smaller dicks do it in the past."

This enraged me. She had let others do it but not me.

"You fucking whore."

I swung my hand at her exposed ass and knocked her over with the blow. Emma screamed but instead of holding the spot where the blow had landed her hands went strait between her legs. I hit her again.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing? I never gave you permission to touch your self. Now get back into position."

She did as she was told only with her legs a bit further apart this time.

"O.K, I'll do what ever you want of me but please be gentle with me master."

I had won a small but significant battle. I was enjoying playing with her emotions too much to let her off that easy.

"Don't call me master bitch. I have not accepted you yet."

I could see this got to her. She looked deflated.

"You have not heard all my trims."

" Anything, I'd do anything."

She pleaded so well. I was rock hard again.

"You understand that I would own you? You and everything you own would be mine to do with as I wish, is this acceptable to you?"

I wondered how far she really would go but she was full of surprises. I was surprising my self how quickly I had taken to the part of a master and I liked it very much indeed.

"Yes anything you say. Please don't do this to me I want to be your possession it's all I have wanted from the first. Take me as your slut."

What could I say to that? I wanted to take her into my arms right then but I knew it had to begin in the right way.

"You may call me master then."

She began to thank me but I cut her short.

"You need a lesson in how to take a fucking in the ass. Now move back to the edge of the bed."

She shuffled backwards on her knees.

"Please be gentle Master."

I slapped her across the rib cage.

"Shut the fuck up. I'll do it as I see fit."

I got onto my knees behind her and started to lick her tight anus, pushing my tongue into it getting it nice and wet. I slide one of my thumbs into her ass and heard her moan as it slipped in. Then I started to push it in and out of her lovely hole, licking at it all the time listening to her moaning getting louder. I could feel her getting looser so I slipped my other thumb in beside the first.

"OOHHHHH Fuck yes" she called out.

Gently I pulled them apart licking at the hole as she relaxed. Finely I knew it was time. She was ready I took one thumb out and spat into my hand then rubbed it over my dick. There was plenty of pre-cum oozing out so it was well lubricated. I push my thumb back into her ass.

"Yes that's so nasty. Make me as your dirty whore master."

I stood up pulled my thumbs out and taking my cock in one hand and her hip in the other. I pushed it into her. There was resistance at first then a wonderful feeling as it gave way under the pressure from my cock. The head of my throbbing cock was now in her anal passage and she gave out a scream as it entered

"NO, NO, it's to big get it out please." She pleaded.

I let her have it all pushing into her dirty ass in one go.

"Take it you dirty cunt and get used to it. I'm going to be using your ass a lot from now on."

Emma was gasping, sobbing and swearing all at the same time. I pulled slowly out then push all the way back in and felt her hole starting to constrict around my cock. Fuck this bitch was coming already. The orgasms rocked through her one after the other and I started to pick up speed pushing harder into her. The harder I pumped the more violent her orgasms got. I felt my own building inside of me and as I came I drove in to her putting all me weight behind it and unloaded up her ass.

She collapsed onto the bed unable to speak. I pulled her cheeks apart to look at her well-used ring. It was all distorted and cum was bubbling out of it. She started to come round. I got up and stood next to the bed.

"On your knees and clean me slut."

"Yes master." Was all she said.

She licked my cock clean with zest. Emma seemed to be savouring the taste of her ass mixed with my cum.

"I think you mouth needs to be cleaned out now. Don't you?"

mrboom
mrboom
3 Followers