There's a Girl in My Soup Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the movie was exciting in a different way, because it showed Diane standing there, completely naked and disheveled as she waited fearfully for my reaction. She was a delectable sight in a depraved, wanton way. At first, the camera only showed her bare bottom and back, so it was a sexy but relatively innocent view. It was when she turned away from the door to look quickly toward the closet where Ed was hidden, that we could see her hickey-marked tits and cum covered cunt hair. Actually, both of us were looking at the closet before we said anything and I was still impressed by my aplomb as I said, "We were afraid that you had fallen asleep, and your mother was going to come check on you but, fortunately, I came instead, since you're not dressed." The statement was so matter-of-fact, so non-judgmental, that you could see Diane's face light up with relief.

With her immediate fear abated, she actively and light-heartedly entered into the charade which was played out to fool her recent lover (ravisher?). She cooperated in spreading herself for very graphic pictures while talking innocently about her need for a shower, etc. And, theyweregraphic! I had quickly taken several from different angles, highlighting her breasts to show the marks, the nipples on them which were swollen and red from being sucked and, most importantly, shots between her legs. These were all crystal clear, both in video and still settings, but the real shockers were ones in which I had used the close-up or "macro" setting. These showed, in minute detail, the condition of her previously virgin cunt. The outer lips were red and swollen and pulled back, showing the crimson inter lips and the dark cunt hole going into her body. Actually, the hole, itself, was clogged with white cum which literally was pouring out of her. Globs of cum, which had been shot out of Ed's cock as he jerked away, festooned the hair and were dripping off of her thighs. As she raised her legs higher, you could see a white stream flowing all the way back to her asshole. Without any question, if you wanted a picture of a woman who personalized words like debauched, depraved, dissolute, degenerate or just plain wanton, this was it!

We went on with the movie and found it to be exciting in a different way. Finding her panties on the floor where Ed had thrown them, watching her putting those panties on over her wet and leaking cunt, fastening her bra over her marked up breasts, looking at the cum that had run down over her hose tops – all were more arousing than the simple acts, themselves. It was fun when it was occurring and fun watching the movie when we talked calmly about "needing a shower," "just wearing her wedding panties," etc., spoken for Ed to hear behind the closet door. It was the two of us having fun with the man who had been in her just a few short minutes ago. It was important that it wasus! However, when she was finished dressing and we were going out of the door, she meant it when she said, "I'mveryglad that I came in here. I'll certainly remember lying on that chaise as one of the most pleasant part of the wedding!" Actually, in terms of overall pleasure, she might, accurately have said, "themost pleasant part of the wedding" for both of us. Certainly, also, it was the most exciting part of the whole day!

As she admitted later, from the time that she stood almost naked in front of Ed till the knock on the door, her mind had been almost in a trance, wrapped up in sexual desire and fulfillment, not even thinking of the magnitude of what she was doing and the possible consequences. However, she never denied knowing full well what she was doing in the physical sense. Right from the beginning, she knew that she was going to be screwed, knew when her virginity was about to be taken – and welcomed it! "I felt his cock touching my cunt and wanted itinme. I still don't remember reaching down and putting it in, butI wantedit in! As he entered me and touched my hymen, I wanted him to break it, to take me! I never even thought of you or it being adultery. I was so lost in desire, that I wanted to be screwed! I don't believe that a real thought went through my mind from then until you knocked on the door. I'd never been so shocked in my life as when I heard that knock, and, I swear, everything I had done in the last 30-40 minutes descended on me in a micro-second, and all I could think of was what you would do and think!"

It was, of course, an experience that few, if any, other bridal couples have had, and one we still remember with great enjoyment and with no regrets. We often speculate as to Ed's reaction and memory. I remember how just feeling that other bride's tit stayed with me for all those years, and I can't even begin to imagine what it would be to recall taking a bride's virginity an hour or so after her wedding!Thatwould be a movie, better thanThere's a Girl in My Soup!I wish that I had thought at the time of keeping an eye on the passageway leading to the room and seeing what he looked like after the event! In any case,ourmovie ended with Diane standing inside the door, making that last statement (really, as I said, to Ed) while I panned across the whole room with a final shot of the chaise lounge where it all had happened.

We went to sleep together for the first time, secure and happy as a couple should do on after their wedding day. However, as probably should have been expected, we both woke up with the same thought – what the hell were we thinking! It was like waking up after a wild party and asking yourself, "Did I actually saythatin public? Did I actually make a pass at my boss's wife? What the hell was I thinking!" Of course, we weren't thinking at all. We hadn't been drunk on liquor but on excitement. The wedding was over and the feeling of euphoria removed the natural censors that regulated our lives. A fortuitous pass was made at Diana, something that normally would have been vigorously rejected but somehow just added to the excitement. Her relatively innocent reaction – not pulling away in anger – set the stage for what happened later. Even so, it undoubtedly would have ended there except for my long-held fantasy from the"There's a Girl in My Soup"movie. From there things just happened. A desire on both our parts to have a little more erotic, but again relatively innocent, fun, took a totally unexpected course and things got out of hands. Who could have expected Diane's mother to set her up for a great deal more than the planned mild fondling? Even then Diana could have said no. Equally, I could have gone up and knocked on the door before anything serious happened. Obviously, neither of us reacted and the inevitable occurred.

Things were tense for a while as would be expected. In the light of a new day, Diane was shocked at her behavior and really concerned aboutmyfeelings when yesterday's euphoria was gone. I was embarrassed by my own seemingly non-masculine reactions and some of the things I had said and done in the aftermath. Oddly enough, and this may seem perverted in the light of a wedding day adultery, neither of us really focused of the sinful actions themselves. The physical activities were just that – physical intimacy without affection. Maybe that was just rationalization of totally unacceptable behavior, but it worked for us. In any case, be both accepted our role in what most people would consider depraved and immoral behavior. Making that depraved and immoral behavior even worse, after the period of introspection and mutual acceptance,

Actually, it is a very good thing that we have that photographic record of our eventful wedding day because by this time I'm sure that the whole thing would seem like a perverted dream. As we calmed down and the initial excitement wore off, the whole experience took on a feeling of unreality, not something that ordinary people like us could have participated in. The movie makes it real again and is still a source of excitement and arousal. However, other than that one outrageous occasion, Diane is the same virtuous woman she was before, with no interest in extracurricular (i.e. extramarital) activities. I certainly have no desire to be cuckolded again. So, now we are a normal young married couple, but one with memories that may be unique. As I said before, neither of us regrets our activities on that wonderful, erotic wedding day. Millions of others have had delightful, ordinary wedding receptions which are just part of the overall ceremonial occasion of their marriage. Ours may have been depraved and wicked and an immediate violation of shared vows, but it certainly was memorable!

12