There's a Gloryhole in my Closet! Pt. 03

Story Info
The family camping trip gets intense.
3.4k words
4.59
97.7k
124

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were two rules for the annual family camping trip: everyone had fun, and absolutely no sex.

The first wasn't so much a rule as it was a parenting tactic. Every time Kyle or I would get upset or whine about something small (as children sometimes do), they'd remind us about that we were supposed to have fun. It was, after all, a rule. Most of the time, it worked. At least until we got old enough to know better.

That's about the time when the second rule was established. Kyle and I came up with it once we realized why we were constantly being sent to gather more firewood, even though we wouldn't have gone through the stack we had already. Our rule was mostly tongue in cheek, but at the same time, we didn't want to think about our parents fucking.

This year would be the first trip where the first rule wouldn't be a problem for me, and the second most definitely would.

It was also quite possibly the last time I'd be able to come along, for a while at least. Somehow, we'd found a way to get to the same site, one nestled deep in the foothills around Mount Shasta, ever since I was just a little girl. I remembered exploring the virgin woods; following the rivers and streams until they ended in ponds or waterfalls; finding secret places that were entirely my own.

Even when I was away at college, we still found a way. We timed the trips to my school breaks. Sometimes traditions change, but the meaning behind them doesn't.

After graduation, I had tried to follow my dreams. I pictured myself applying my newfound business acumen to the nonprofit world, making a modest living helping others. It turns out, that's a pretty tough way to make a living. So, at the beginning of the next tourist season, I would be packing up my modest belongings and moving to Guarujá with Catalina.

It wasn't hard to tell that Catalina was excited. To date, she had sent me a one plane ticket, a notice that my ticket had been upgraded (Business Class? I didn't even know there was such a thing), two maps of the island (one with several red circles and scrawled notes on the sides), pictures of my fully furnished bedroom, and thick packets of miscellaneous legal paperwork related to the relocation and the job.

I felt like I should have been excited, too, but the idea of leaving my life behind only filled me with dread. The idea of leaving Kyle behind was somehow even worse.

We all rode in together, just like we have every year since I was a little girl. Dad drove; Mom was in the passenger seat; Kyle and I sat in the back. We shared brief, furtive looks. I could tell he was just as eager as I was. I knew I'd be fucking him during the trip... I just wasn't exactly sure how. With our parents around, it was going to be difficult to find the opportunity.

When we got to the site, we all immediately fell into our old roles. For Mom and myself, that meant setting up the tent and arranging the sleeping areas. I laid out the sleeping bags, making sure the zippers on my and Kyle's opened towards each other, just in case.

For Dad and Kyle, that meant unloading the vehicle; splitting firewood; moving stones and logs out the way to ensure a comfortable clearing. Last year, I hadn't noticed how Kyle's muscles rippled under his skin or how his firm ass looked in his jeans. This year, I couldn't focus on anything else.

"Ally?"

Mom's voice. My heart leapt into my throat. Had she caught me staring? Was I staring? I quickly averted my eyes, pretending that I had been scanning the tree line for whatever reason.

"Mmm?" I replied. "Sorry, what?"

Kyle heard, as well. He seemed to know that he had been distracting me. There was a barely perceptible smirk on his lips as he slowly bent over to pick up another freshly cut log. He wasn't making it easy on me, and I was sure he knew it.

"Are you going to hammer in that stake, or are you hoping it'll sink in on its own?" Mom asked.

Embarrassed, I realized that I had been merely holding onto the mallet. No, 'holding' wasn't exactly right. It was more of a delicate, yet firm, grip on the handle. What's more, I also realized that I had been lightly stroking the surface with my finger. Oops.

"Just enjoying the fresh air," I lied. "You know how my mind wanders." That part was true.

"Hey, Ally," Kyle said, saving me from my embarrassment. "Remember that tree we found years back? The one with all the names carved in it?"

"Yeah," I replied. I vaguely did. It was a few miles north of our site. A tall, strong tree in a clearing mostly obscured by dense growth. Over the years, people had decided it was the perfect place to carve their names and leave a very small mark on the world.

"We should check it out later. See if it's still there." Translation: let's go somewhere to fuck.

"Sure," I replied. Noncommittal. Cool. Translation: God, yes. Our eyes met for a moment; his smirk was back. It was a look he wore well.

"That sounds interesting," Mom added. "Mind if we tag along?"

Kyle's smirk turned into disappointment. I could only imagine what was showing on my own face. But Dad agreed and before I knew it the four of us were hiking towards some tree that I couldn't care any less about, which may or may not even still be there. Looks like half of us, at least, were following the "no sex" rules.

The tree was still there, just as I remembered it. The grass around it was soft and dry; it would have been a perfect place to fuck my brother. Such a lost opportunity! Countless names had been carved into the bark. Some made sense- they were names and dates. Initials. Small hearts with arrows shooting through them. Others were nonsensical words like "milkdank," whatever that meant. Someone else had drawn a crude image of two stick figures having sex. It would have all been very interesting if I didn't have much more pressing matters on my mind.

And so, it continued. Every time Kyle and I found a reason to be alone, our parents would manage to tag along. At first, my paranoid mind had me convinced that they knew what we were trying to do and were trying to intervene, but then I realized that they were just trying to spend as much time with me as possible before I left. I wanted to spend time with them as well, but at the same time I also wanted at least one more opportunity to have Kyle. By the end of the first day, I was starting to see that possibility slipping away.

At least the night was peaceful. The crickets and nocturnal birds sang their nighttime songs as the campfire faded away and then was finally extinguished. Normally, it was my favorite part of the trip. This time, it was just frustrating.

Dad fell asleep first. It was easy to tell- his snoring would have frightened away every small animal in a mile-wide radius. That, and attract every mating bear in the same area. Mom fell asleep next. Her breathing was deep and even.

"Ally... you awake?" Kyle whispered. His face was inches from my own. I could barely make out his features in the near pitch-darkness.

"Yeah," I replied, just as quietly.

Dad coughed suddenly; Kyle and I fell silent. After a moment, his breathing returned to normal.

"Do you want to..." Kyle began, in a whisper so low I could hardly hear it.

"Shhh," I interrupted. Of course I did. I hadn't been able to think of anything else all day.

I both felt and heard my sleeping bag's zipper slowly descend. I hadn't heard Kyle's, and I realized that he must have left his undone in preparation (or hope) for what we were about to do. Clever boy.

His hand slowly snaked into my bag's opening. The sound it made when it brushed over the polyester surface seemed deafening, and I was certain that our parents could have heard it even over Dad's snoring. I wondered what they would do if they caught us. How could we explain it if they knew what was going on inside my sleeping bag? The thought of getting caught both terrified and excited me. But Dad kept snoring; Mom kept breathing heavily; Kyle kept navigating my body by touch alone.

He found my stomach first. His hands were warm and welcome, but I shivered all the same when he touched my soft skin. Once oriented, I wondered where he would go next. Would he go up, towards my breasts? Or down, towards my pussy? I wouldn't have minded either option, but the nervous part of me wanted him to hurry up and bury his fingers in my pussy so we don't miss our rare window of opportunity.

Up. He chose up. I really didn't mind.

His hand ran up my stomach and inside the loose t-shirt that I had worn to bed. I propped myself up slightly (more noise, worth the risk) to make sure he could freely access both of my tits. He played with each in turn, leaving my nipples sensitive and erect. And then, finally, he went down. I smiled to myself. He would be very pleasantly surprised by what he found.

When Kyle reached my waist, I could tell that I was correct in that assessment. I heard him draw in a sharp breath through his nose and hold it for a moment, but he said nothing. He had found that I wasn't wearing anything except for the shirt. I had removed my loose shorts and panties the moment I slid into the sleeping bag. I had prepared, as well. Perhaps he thought I was clever, too.

He used the tip of his finger to lightly trace my pussy lips; the smooth line of my slit that led up to my clit. It took everything I had in me to not moan out loud when he touched that part of me. He started rubbing it in small, slow circles, causing me to bite my lip to keep from crying out.

I rested my hand on Kyle's, feeling the motion of his fingers as he touched me. After a moment of enjoying the sensation, I followed his arm into his own bag. Once there, I felt around until I found his very erect cock, barely contained by the thin fabric boxer shorts that he wore. Apparently, I was a little bit more prepared than he was. It only took a moment to free it, and then I held his heavy, thick shaft in my slender hand.

There wasn't very much time; we had no way to know if either of our parents would suddenly wake up and catch us in the act. I started slowly stroking his cock, moving from the base to the tip in a smooth, fluid motion. Occasionally, I would slide my thumb over his engorged head, feeling the beads of precum that I was drawing out of him.

And for me, Kyle was taking just as much care to pleasure me as I was him. He teased my clit until I could start to feel the first traces of orgasm building deep inside myself; until I started to buck my hips slightly to match his movements; until the smallest trace of a moan came very close to escaping my lips. That's when he slid a finger inside me. Tiny fireworks exploded all around me.

I stroked him faster, trying to forestall my impending orgasm until I was sure that my beloved brother was satisfied. The sensations were nearly overwhelming- Kyle's warm, ragged breath; his finger sliding in and out of me; the feeling of his cock in my hand, heavy and thick. It all blended together into one raw, erotic sensation.

Kyle came first, but not by much. I felt his cock swell and twitch, then his hot cum spilled over my palm and fingers. I kept stroking as his body silently shook with pleasure, right until my own climax took over.

My orgasm was sudden, prompted in part by Kyle's own. It flashed through my body, filling me with a flash of raw pleasure. I instinctively pulled my hand way from his sleeping bag and clamped it over his own once again, keeping him close to me as the sensations built and crashed around me. On some distant level, I knew that I was rubbing his fresh cum on my body- on my pussy lips and mound- but I really didn't care.

I started to writhe in the bag, as though I had lost control of my body. Or, more accurately, as though Kyle had taken complete control of me. And then I heard it: a moan. A low, primal sound that I immediately recognized as coming from me. A strong hand clamped over my mouth. I moaned into that instead. And then, I came.

After a brief eternity, the sensations started to subside. Kyle kept his hand on my pussy, riding the waves along with me and helping to keep my movements and vocalizations under control. It worked. I patted his arm blissfully as I felt it withdraw. I could hear him quietly cleaning up, but I didn't bother doing the same. His cum and my pussy juices could dry together on my thigh. I was okay with that. I started to drift off, satisfied and deeply fulfilled.

"Ally?" Kyle's voice.

I had almost fallen asleep, but his voice called me back before I could. I opened my eyes and saw Kyle bathed in the soft, golden light of the tent. He looked beautiful. Angelic even. Slowly, it occurred to me that I must have been asleep, and it was now actually morning. Dad was still snoring; Mom was breathing deeply. We were the only ones awake.

"What time is it?" I asked, yawning. Still as quiet as possible.

"I don't know. Early. I couldn't sleep. Want to go for a hike?"

I was instantly fully awake. I knew what he meant. "Let's go!" I replied with a grin. I pulled the sleeping bag aside and pulled my shorts up, noticing that our fluids had indeed dried together. Good. Based on Kyle's reaction, I could tell that he noticed as well.

"God," he whispered. "Let's go. Now."

We carefully unzipped the tent flap. Inch by agonizing inch, balancing our rampant desires against the need to get out quietly and without waking up our parents. Eventually, we were outside. The flap was zipped again, and we made our way down the closest path.

"Where are we going?" I asked once we were out of earshot.

"You'll see," he replied, leading the way. He surprised me by grabbing my hand. It was a tender gesture, which I appreciated. I followed him, enjoying the moment.

Soon the trail narrowed. Where we could once walk side by side, we were soon forced to walk single-file. The trees and growth closed in from all sides, which gave me the odd sensation that I was somehow growing. One final turn and the path abruptly ended in a dense wall of leaves and branches. A dead end.

"I hope you didn't bring me here to kill me," I joked. Despite the joke, I was actually quite confused.

Kyle laughed. "Hardly." He reached into the living wall and pulled the branches aside, motioning for me to go in. The path led to a small brightly lit clearing, surrounded on all sides by trees and large stones. A lush, green patch of grass gently sloped down to a small pool of water, which was fed by a thin waterfall that ultimately emptied into a lazy stream. It was breathtaking.

"It's beautiful," I managed.

"I found it a few years ago. I used to sneak off and come here all the time; it was my secret place."

I immediately recognized the significance of what he was telling me. "Thank you for sharing it with me." In some way, it felt like holy ground. At the very least, it was a place that required reverence.

"There's a lot I want to share with you," he said. He paused, then winced as he internally replayed the words. "Hell, that sounded a lot better in my head."

I laughed. It actually sounded fine to me.

He pulled me close, catching me off guard. I fell into his arms and poured myself into his kiss. This time, we could afford to take it slowly.

I pulled away, which was surprisingly hard to do given my desire to be as close to him as possible, then pulled the loose shirt over my head. My shorts and panties came next. At the same time, he was removing what little clothing he had on.

It hadn't taken long for me to be comfortable around my brother while nude. In fact, I could barely remember ever being nervous around him. Now it just felt completely natural, but that didn't mean that I still wasn't aroused by his body- from his stiff cock to his sculpted form. I could feel my pussy react to him, almost as though he were commanding my body to prepare for him. My pulse quickened. My face flushed. My nipples stiffened slightly.

In a flash he was on me, pushing me to the soft ground. I went willingly, falling on my back and pressing my lips against his in a passionate kiss. His tongue pushed into his mouth as the tip of his cock grazed my moist opening. I parted both my legs and my mouth wider, welcoming him into me.

I felt the tip press into my pussy, just past the lips. God, he felt good. I kissed him again. His lips. Then his neck. Then his shoulders. He pushed into me, and my body accepted him in with no resistance.

"Ally," he moaned. We were completely alone, there was no reason to be quiet any longer.

"Fuck me, Kyle," I returned. "I love my brother's cock!"

Those words drove him wild, just like I knew they would. I repeated it, then followed with a deep, happy whimper as he fucked me with long, hard strokes. I wrapped my legs around his back, aligning my body to his trusts.

Kyle and I made no effort to be quiet. The clearing was ours. All that existed was the sound of our bodies working in unison. My moans. His grunts. Shouted encouragement as I begged him to fuck me harder and deeper. The clear sounds of sex.

I leaned in close, pulling myself up to his ear. "Cum in me," I begged. "Fill your sister's pussy." I knew from the last time just how those simple words would affect him; I accented the request with a deep, satisfied moan as I began to cum. My pussy contracted around his cock, working to get his seed as deep into me as possible. I pulled myself close to his body, allowing my climax to overtake me. Another moan. Another desperate plea for his seed.

He came with a deeply-satisfied moan, which turned into my name over and over again as he pumped his thick load deep inside me. Still buried in my pussy, he relaxed, pushing my body deeper into the grass. I didn't mind; I could feel his heartbeat next to mine, and after a few minutes I could feel his cock start to soften inside me. We both tried to catch our breath. I was very happy. As I looked into his eyes, I could tell that he was as well.

I probably wouldn't have been quite as happy had I known that we weren't exactly alone in the clearing. If I had the presence of mind to look slightly to my right, I might have seen a pair of eyes peering through the growth. Had I seen that, I probably would have screamed and tried to cover my body, hiding from the erstwhile peeping tom. But none of those things happened, because I simply didn't look.

All I knew was that I was very happy, and that I was once again filled with Kyle's cum. What more could a little sister want?