There's a Market for It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ma'am was losing it over my head. Unsteady gasps mixing with desperate moans. I was going to lose it, her sounds alone would drive me mad with need and her hole gripping my shaft just meant I could barely stopping from cumming already. "Yes...yes...Fuck Me," She ordered/screamed as we picked up the pacing. Using all the strength within me as I continued to ram her between us. Tim following suit as we desperately pounded her. She came. Hard. Milking Tim and making him groan, he didn't stop and I did my best to meet him thrusts.

She screamed as he continued, driving us both over the edge.

I came, spraying deep inside her and Tim let out a strangled gasp. She was milking us both as we came deep inside her. Knowing her, I continued to thrust and Tim followed suit. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck," She continued chanting as she writhed above me and jerked, cumming around Tim's cock before collapsing against me. Tim falling with her and leaving us in an awkward sandwich.

I kissed her neck as Tim kissed her mouth. Ma'am just gasped around our sweaty bodies. She broke the kiss, "so fucking worth it."

How could we not agree?

As usual Ma'am was right. There was a market for it.

12