There's a New Teacher in Town Ch. 05

Story Info
A night on the town with Hilary, Kevin, and Julie.
6.6k words
4.7
65.6k
64

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 12/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And this is where you came in: Julie, Kevin, and I headed for an evening of modern dance and an overnight stay in Denver. I had always loved cultural events, my husband not so much. My daughter's emerging interest in the theater, ballet, modern dance, and musicals provided the three of us a couple of good excuses a month to dress up and hit the city.

Now Kevin was a brilliant guy, but he was still a guy. He loved showing off his two hot woman. On this particular day we stopped at City Park in Denver and spent an hour throwing a frisbee before taking refugee under a tree by a pond for a picnic lunch; we kissed and nuzzled on him while we ate. Then to a suite at the Loews Denver Hotel. There are two great things about luxury hotels: big showers and an endless supply of hot water. Kevin fucking me from behind combined with the shower spraying directly on my cunt and clit brought me off quickly. Julie lasted a little longer, holding off until Kevin dumped his load in her.

Julie and I then got to do another of our favorite things, dress up for our man. The suite featured two vanities. We dried and fixed our hair, applied make-up, and helped dress each other, slipping on the other's stockings, garters, panties and in Julie's case, bra. I was going braless.

Then to our outfits. Julie wore a simple backless black dress. It dropped to her ankles and featured a slit that reached two-thirds the way up her thigh. The neckline was a wide scoop; a push-up bra showed her cleavage to devastating effect. Her shoes were wedge sandals with two inch platforms and five inch heels. Her nails were mid-length and painted white.

My dress was even more daring. Except for two horizontal straps of fabric it was backless. Two long swaths of the silk dress flowed over my shoulder, coming together at my waist and exposing the inner third of my breasts and my cleavage from belly button up. I wore Schutz peep toe booties with scalloped, laced-to-the-ankle sides and a narrow 4 1/4 inch heel. My daughter, for the moment, was slightly taller than I.

Kevin spent the time half-playing on his computer and half watching. He loved it when his sexy ladies dolled themselves up, something about beautiful women brushing on rouge, applying lipstick, dabbing themselves with perfume, pulling on sexy lingerie, and crawling into revealing dresses got his juices rolling.

We had dinner at Fruition, our favorite restaurant in the city, attended the performance, and hit the clubs to dance. Julie and I had planned a surprise, so we broke early, getting back to the hotel shortly after midnight. Happily, we had the elevator to ourselves, where Julie and I launched an all-out, if much too brief, assault on our man.

Once back in the suite we shuffled Kevin off to the living room. Julie and I prepared in the bedroom. We would have preferred to shower, but Kevin never seemed to mind when we were hot and sweaty and since the show was for him, we let it ride. We stripped, washed our faces, and dabbed each other with perfume. While our make-up for the evening had been classy, we now went for wanton: two women with sex on the brain. I looked at my daughter; she was hot, radiating sexual need and hunger. We donned black lingerie: garters, stockings, bra. I wore a thong. Julie's panties covered her ass, albeit with lace so sheer it was transparent. Julie slipped on black six inch stiletto pumps; mine were open in the front and featured four straps.

Ready, we entered the living room, pretending to be unaware of Kevin. Julie said, "God, I missed you today," pushed my hair to the side, providing Kevin an unobstructed view, and kissed me. It was a lovers kiss; we worked our mouths and lips against each other. Her hand was half on my leg, half on my butt. My open hand rested on her chest above her breasts. Her pale white flesh contrasted nicely with my long dark red nails.

We continued kissing, but now wilder, letting our hair fall loosely against our faces, intermingling in places. I slid my hand down her chest to her breast. Her hand moved, slowly and sensuously, up my back. We turned to face each other, both sets of hands on the other's ass, pulling out twats together, mashing our tits into each other; our tongues playing hungrily in each other's mouth.

Julie finally broke the kiss. We shook our heads, throwing our hair back behind our heads, and stared into each other's eyes, breathing heavily. Our mouths again rushed towards each other, desperate to renew the contact. I planted a hand on Julie's breast.

When we broke the kiss Julie looked to her right.

"Who's this?" she asked.

"He's Kevin, one of my students."

"Hi Kevin." She turned back to me, "He's kinda cute." Leaning into me, she said, "I hope you like to watch, Kevin."

Kevin figured out the rules. He was to be seen, not heard.

She sat me down on an armless plush white coach and lowered herself to the floor, resting her butt on her ankles. The pose emphasized the narrowness of her stiletto heels. She ran a hand from my knee up my leg. Her index finger slid under a strap of my garter. I leaned forward, my breasts inches from her face. She delivered slow patient kisses to their exposed upper halves, making sure Kevin saw each sensual movement of her lips. I moaned in delight.

She kissed up my chest and to my shoulder, buried her face in the crook of my neck, and licked and nibbled up my neck. Her movements were graceful, almost feline. We exchanged some sweet pecks on the lips and stood. She pulled aside my hair and licked my ear, her tongue crawling over, around, and into each of its crevices and turns. With an extended index finger I scratched her nipple. She pulled her bra aside, exposing the areola. I tapped and stroked it.

I glanced over her shoulder at Kevin's reflection in a mirror. He was wearing only a shirt and socks. His cock was at full mast. While he wasn't frigging it, he occasionally touched it. It would jump. Pre-cum leaked out.

When Julie finished with my ear my hair fell back in place. She wrapped her arms around my waist. I laid my upper arm on her shoulder, hand pointed skyward. We kissed, but this time more playfully. Her tongue ran across my closed lips, I captured her lower lip with my teeth and stretched it out. She sucked one of my fingers into her mouth and, as I rocked it in and out, gave it a thorough bath. I pulled aside her bra and brought my mouth to a nipple, lapped it. licked it, closed my lips on it, caught it with my teeth, pulled on it, and let go; it plopped back into place.

Julie, tucking her boob back into her bra, sat on the couch. She leaned back, one foot on the floor, the other on the couch, her legs splayed. I stood behind her. Julie lay a hand on the inside of my thigh. I pressed a hand against the wall and placed the other on Julie's hand.

She faced Kevin. The look on her face said one thing: I am about sex. She looked at his erect penis, taking her time, evaluating it. Finally she said, "Nice cock Kevin."

She turned to me.

"What's the word? Does he know how to use it?"

"The word among the girls is he's good."

"Really? He looks too sweet to be a good fuck."

She swung towards me, dropped her leg to the floor, and said, "I want to check out that magnificent ass of yours. I've been thinking about it all night Lean against the wall." I did, spreading my fingers, enjoying the look of my nails on the beige wallpaper. I raised my rump. There was a mirror in the corner. Kevin would see everything.

Julie pulled aside my thong and, taking an ass cheek in each hand, spread them. She buried her face in my firm butt, immersed in the pungent aroma of a woman in heat. She started with short sweet kisses; they became nips and bites. Each elicited a sharp squeak and jump. She covered the same territory in hard flat licks with her tongue.

Her hand crept between my legs and covered my sex, flexing every so subtly, squeezing and massaging my vagina. My panties were soaked. She dragged her other hand down the insides of my thighs, thrilling the sensitive skin.

"Baby that is so good."

Julie looked over her shoulder at Kevin. "I hope you're taking notes."

She returned her attention to me. "Be a dear and get that thong out of they way."

Leaning on a forearm, I pulled aside the thong. Julie spread my cheeks and stuck her tongue into the top of my crevice. In a series of quick gentle slurps she moved down, stopping shy of my asshole. Goose bumps covered my behind; there was a steaming storm in my cunt. Julie again licked down the sweet valley, but this time more deliberately, with greater pressure. My asshole puckered and swelled; it needed attention. However, when she arrived she wiggled her tongue past it to lick the delicate flesh between my anus and vagina.

"Ohmigod, its so good honey."

She turned her focus to my anus, licked it hard, leaving the brown bud saturated with her spit. She moved her head aside, giving Kevin a view of my quivering rectum. Her hand went under my panties; she inserted her index finger, ever so slowly, into me, fucking me with it.

I was already squealing when she coiled her tongue, tickeld my asshole, and then drove it past my sphincter. Her index finger slid from my pussy to my clit; her thumb replaced the finger inside me. I was breathing heavily, my breasts heaving. I dropped my head forward and leaned my shoulder against the wall. My hair fell around my head. My arms free, I spread my butt cheeks, easing Julie's access.

"Ohhhh , baby, ohhhh...my god...uhhhhhhhhhhhh."

I caught Kevin's face in the mirror. He was transfixed. I rocked my ass against my daughter's face.

It was wonderful, but there was no way even my Julie could tongue fuck an asshole forever. She pulled her thumb from my pussy, held it up to the light, inspected it, making sure it was ready, and scratched the opening of my asshole with her nail, before slowly, calmly, pushing her thumb inside me. She started fucking my asshole.

My legs were wobbly. I put both hands on the wall to steady myself. It was only a combination of luck and the experience I'd gained over the last months wearing stiletto heels that kept me upright.

Then my daughter slapped my ass.

"Ohhhhhhh myyyyyyy fuckinggggggg goddddddddd!" I screamed and then did what any sensible girl would do in the circumstance. I plunged both hands in my panties and frantically played with my sex, capturing my clit between my index fingers while pulling the skin taut above it. I looked at the mirror; Kevin could see my flushed face and hear my heavy breath. He knew how close I was.

She did it again; she smartly smacked my behind, not hard enough to hurt, but hard enough. Julie and I had recently been playing bondage games, but had yet to include Kevin. Well, maybe next trip.

I kept working my clit. I could no longer distinguish my pussy from my asshole, both merged into the same joy. My universe revolved around this swirling vortex of pleasure. Kevin was staring at us. And then my daughter's hand again smacked my butt again. The lights went off in my head; my orgasm filled me completely.

Ohhhhh Myyyyy Goddddd...I'm cumming...yesssss...ahhhhhhhh..."

There were arms around my waist and hands on my breast. My daughter had taken hold of me. I babbled, "Ahhhh...Ohhhhh...Oh fuck...yesssss...ahhhhhhh..." Julie lowered me to the couch, where I slumped into her arms. A thin sheet of sweat covered my body. I covered her face with kisses, fighting to catch my breath.

"Oh baby, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you." I kissed her over and over. I wanted to kiss her long and passionately, to reward her for the tingling pleasure that coursed through my body, but it was hopeless. I had to keep breaking the kisses to catch my breath.

Julie spoke to Kevin's image in a mirror.

"Well, Kevin, you on board? You should be happy, we've decided, we're going to let you play, find out how good you are. But for heaven's sakes, take off your socks and shirt. Then go to the bedroom, lay on your back, and wait. We'll be there soon. See if you can keep that thing hard."

He did as ordered. After the show Julie and I had just put on he'd have no trouble keeping that thing hard.

Julie helped me to my feet. Bubbling with enthusiasm, she hugged and kissed me. She was, for the moment, my little girl, not my lover.

"Oh Mama, that was so much fun! Did you see the look on Kevin's face? We finally shut that smart ass up."

I hugged her back. I'd never renounce her as a lover, I thought, but it was good to seeve my baby girl again.

"Yeah, it may be the last time he'll have nothing to say." And then, after another hug, "Let's get you ready."

She turned around. I unhooked her bra, slid the panties down her legs, and pulled the butt plug from her. It made a little pop and some lubricant, mixed with her natural fluids, dripped down the crevice of her ass. Ready, dressed in heels, garters, and stockings, she entered the bedroom to a naked Kevin, who was laying on the bed, erection tall. I stood in the doorway, arms folded across my chest, leaning on the wall. Juice dripped into my already soaked panties. I checked the mirrors; it was the perfect spot.

Julie said "Hi Kevin," got on the foot of the bed and walked on her knees until she straddled him. There would be no foreplay; these two were ready, very ready.

Julie looked at my reflection in a mirror.

"I could use a hand."

I started forward, my gait slow and sensual, sat on the edge of the bed, and grabbed Kevin's cock, positioning it at the entrance of her pussy. She lowered herself. The head of his penis slid into her, spreading her pink wet pussy lips.

She said, "Thank you," and then, "Oh," pause, "fuck," pause, "yeah."

She held herself in that position, closed her eyes, rolled her head back, opened her mouth, ran her tongue along her lower lip, and collapsed on his stiff member, impaling herself in one swift motion. Sitting on his pubic bone, she twisted her ankles so they were on top of his knees and leaned back until her hands were by his ankles. She lifted her hips; Kevin's cock slid from her pussy.

Kevin finally spoke. "Oh fuck."

She kept moving back until only the head of Kevin's member, soaked with pussy juice, was in her hole. Kevin's gaze locked on the place where he and Julie were conjoined. With a deep sigh she lowered herself, slowly, until she was again sitting on Kevin, their pubic hairs interlocked. I could see his fat cum-stuffed balls. She began lifting herself up and dropping down, fucking herself on her boyfriend's fat cock. When he discerned the rhythm, he joined in. I watched, fascinated, intensely aroused by these young lovers. I dragged my nails over my stomach, new surges of desire building within me.

Kevin and Julie moved together; the hours they had spent fucking evident in their knowledge of each other's bodies. Her pussy was soaked, she had no problem absorbing his thick meat. I imagined the effect of my daughter's sweet cunt on his sensitive tool. The room was filled by the sound of the bed and the sweet groans of the lovers consumed by their desire.

It was time. I returned to the living room, removed my panties, and retrieved a long white box from my overnight bag. As I discussed a few chapters back, Kevin liked anal sex. He taught me I did also. Julie's fear of it eroded whenever she watched my screaming orgasms when Kevin took my rump. I had bought her the butt plug; she had worn it on several occasions. We were ready for Phase II. I strapped on a dildo. It was the length of Kevin's tool, but about half its width.

I re-entered the room to Julie and Kevin fucking, lost to the outside world, living in their own carnal universe. I sat on the bed. The movement seemed to startle them. They looked my way. I kissed my daughter, our tongues did a short dance, and said, "Baby, it's time."

She leaned forward so her hands were by Kevin's shoulders.

"Kevin, honey, spread your legs."

When he did she moved her knees, offering her butt to me. Kevin, whose gaze had focused on our kiss and Julie's face, had not noticed the plastic cock dangling between my legs.

When I walked to the foot of the bed that changed.

"Mrs. H., whatthefuck!!"

"Kevin, you're a smart boy. Haven't you figured it out? It's a night for new things."

Julie had resumed sliding her body up and down Kevin's stiff cock. I fetched a tube of lubricant from my cleavage, smeared some on my index finger, and worked it over Julie's anal bud. I pushed some of the soft cream against her spinchter. There was some resistance, but it gave way; the butt plug had prepared her. I slid my finger in and out of her as she fucked herself on Kevin's cock. Her momentary discomfort was replaced by groans of obscene pleasure. I coated the dildo.

Julie planted her elbows by Kevin's head, arched her back, and stuck out her ass. Her tits dragged across Kevin's chest.

I lodged the dildo's head against the ring of my daughter's anus. She tensed.

"Don't worry baby, Mama will go nice and slow."

My daughter's focus was on Kevin's cock. I rubbed the head of the dildo against her asshole, determining the best angle to enter her. When I found it I applied more pressure; her asshole dilated. The dildo's slender head slipped into her ass.

She groaned, "Ahhhh...oh Jesus...Uhhmmm!!," slid down the length of Kevin's cock, and stopped, resting her forehead on Kevin's chest. I did not move; the head of the dildo still inside her.

"My ass, it's on fire. Give me a second. Oh god...oh god don't move...let me..."

She was taking short hard breaths, her body cantering with each one. The concentration on her face was evident as she focused on the novel intrusion. As her breathing returned to normal she lifted her head. Then, unexpectedly, the dildo moved. Julie moaned. Kevin had twitched his cock inside her. It was a tiny movement, but my daughter loved it. He did it several more times and then she started fucking herself on him. The movement was short and subtle, no more than an inch at a time. Her eyes remained closed, her mind dwelling on the feelings in her groin.

After a minute or two, she nodded. I pushed another inch of the plastic cock into her; Julie moaned in pain and pleasure. I slid a couple more inches in and then, to my surprise, she pushed back. The dildo was buried in her asshole; her tight rump pressed against my cunt.

Julie moaned. "Ohhhhh shit...Ohhhh shit..."

I looked at Kevin; his eyes were on the mirror; he had watched me enter my daughter's rump.

"Like what you see, stud."

"Oh, yeah."

I remained motionless, letting her adjust. She did not need long. Soon she began rocking back and forth, controlling the movements, fucking herself on my plastic cock and her boyfriend's real one.

"Oh Mom, I had no idea. Its like there are a thousand little nerve endings back there. Your cock, its waking them up. Oh jeez, its incredible."

Kevin looked at me and nodded. Silently we worked together, making sure to take my daughter in one synchronous motion.

"Ohhhhhh...uuuhhhhmmm...yessssssss..."

We continued, gradually increasing the pace, double fucking my sweet child.

"Uuhhhmmm...oh my god...ahhhhh...I like it...oh my...this feels good..."

Soon I was fucking her in full long strokes, watching my cock disappear inside my Julie's tight asshole. When I withdrew the light pink skin of her inner asshole opened up, contrasting with the brown skin outside. Julie turned her head. She looked at the mirror, watched her mother fuck her asshole, take her from behind while she reamed herself on her boyfriend's fat dick. The look on her face, shameless and depraved, was thrilling. It was all amazing and sexy and hot. I loved fucking Julie. I also knew I needed to be fucked soon, real soon.

Julie was gasping with pleasure. So was Kevin, whose dick was enjoying my daughter's tight pussy and my plastic dick, separated by only the thin layer of skin from Julie's pussy, rubbing the sensitive underside of his tool. I knew the look on their faces, they were headed for powerful orgasms.

12