There's Always Hope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I silently debated the choice I was given. The darker, more vengeful side of me wanted to make him suffer, make him pay for breaking my heart. But then the other side wanted to give it a try, see where it took me.

Was I really going to be rejecting something I longed for so much?

No. I realized. I would still do anything for Daniel if it made him happy. Anything.

With that thought, I raised his head from my shoulder, smiled softly, and kissed him.

And dear god, his lips are better then I imagined. He let out a happy sound- I'm not sure what to call it- and kissed me back, his tears salty on my lips as he probed at them with his tongue.

I moaned. This was what I had dreamed about, what I had wanted since I first realized I was in love with him. I-we – broke the kiss to take each other's shirts and pants off, leaving us only in our boxers on the couch.

"Bed." I said, and he pulled me into his arms as he made his way as quickly as he could to my room and dumped me on the bed.

"So perfect." He muttered before dipping his head down to nip and lave at one nipple, making me squirm in his arms.

The piece of hope; no longer just hope but also love; grew more and more.

I moaned and sighed in content, his mouth going back to mine almost immediately as we shed each other's boxers off and I took my first real look at Daniel.

His body was muscular and defined, and it was clear he still went to the gym a lot. His cock was huge and erect and I moaned in excitement as I thought about how it was going to be inside me.

"Not yet Wy. Not yet." He crooned softly before I flipped us over and licked down his body, tracing every muscle. He moaned when my tongue reached his cock, and I took it into my mouth without hesitation. He moaned again and again as I sucked on his erection, covering it with my saliva and licking the tip with my tongue, tasting the precome leaking from his erection and loving his salty taste.

I heard a deep growl as he all but ripped me off of his cock and flipped us over again, his mouth molding over mine as he position himself at my entrance.

This was it- the moment I had dreamed of, the moment I wanted so badly for years and years on end. I was nervous though. I never did this with anyone. Never.

He saw my nervousness and tentatively whispered "Wy... are you still a virgin?" He asked.

I nodded.

He smiled and opened one of the drawers next to the bed, taking out some lube and a condom. As he moved to rip open the package, I stopped him.

"No. I want you inside me without anything in the way." My faith in Daniel was back and unwavering.

He put the condom on the table and lubed his fingers, a loud moan excaping my lips as he slid one cool, slick finger into me. There was pain, but I ignored it.

"So tight..." He growled as he thrust his finger in and out of me.

"Yes" I moaned passionately. 'Don't stop." I said as he pushed another finger into me, thrusting them in and out and curving them so that his fingers rubbed against my prostate.

I gasped at the feeling, bucking against his body and causing him to hold me down with his other hand, his lustful eyes looking into mine as he slid a third finger inside me.

"Please Daniel. Please!" I screamed as he scissored his fingers inside of me. He was making me go insane and he knew it.

"What do you want? You have to tell me what you want."

"Fuck me!" I gasped out desperately. He moaned and laid his head on my neck, nipping, kissing and licking at the skin there as he lubed up his cock.

I whimpered as he positioned himself at my hole, his cock pushing slightly but not going in.

"Are you sure you want this Wy? If I do this I can't, I won't stop." He warns me, his voice strained as I slide my hands up and down his muscular torso. How I missed his touch, his body close to mine... even if it wasn't like this.

"More than anything in the world." I whimpered, hearing his answering groan as he pushing in, the head of his penis pushing past my tight hole.

"So good, So tight." He moaned as he pushed farther in. I ignored the pain. I tilted my hips up to force more of his throbbing dick inside of me, loving the pleasure-pain fullness as his large cock rested fully inside of me.

He pulled his cock out nearly all the way before thrusting back in with a moan. He continued the steady rhythm, making us both moan in pleasure at the feeling.

"Harder. Faster" I gasped as the last of his self-control broke and he rammed into me mercilessly. The room was silent except for our moans and the sound of flesh slapping flesh as he pounded into me, my body clenching around the welcome intruder and his mouth claiming mine in a possessive kiss.

The kiss was filled with passion and love as we continued our lovemaking and his tongue thrust into my mouth at the same tempo as his cock. His hand wrapped around my aching erection and started to stroke it firmly from head to tip. I arched my back from the pleasure, making Daniel sink as deep as he could inside of me.

"You're perfect" He panted as he continued to thrust inside of me, my climax building up as his cock started ramming against my prostate, sending waves of pleasure throughout my body.

I felt my cock rubbing against Daniel's abs and that sent me off the edge, my cock shooting between our bodies as my ass rhythmically clenched around his cock, and he gave a few more hard thrusts before letting out a long, drawn out moan of my name, filling me with his seed.

He collapsed on top of me, the feeling of his semen inside of me making me moan. He was in me now, rooted down in a part of my soul so deep that I didn't know that it existed.

He panted as he rolled us over to our sides, his cock never softening inside of me as he reached up to pull my face to his.

"I love you." He says, and that's all I need to hear.

12