There's an App for That Ch. 02

Story Info
Gareth has to solve a new problem with his app.
3.6k words
4.66
30k
44

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindNumber
MindNumber
136 Followers

Author's note:

All Character's in this story are over the age of eighteen.

Any names or places that bare similarities to reality are purely coincidental and not intended by the author.

Warning: This story contains elements of non-consent.

*****

Gareth would have loved to have visited Rachel every night for a repeat encounter but he knew it was too risky to be seen around her place too often, though he was quite confident in his power over her, others around her might not be as easy to control. Besides, he wanted to wait a little while until her room-mate was ready to play.

At work the next day, his boss called him into his office. Jacob was one of those dickhead bosses that never did any hard work but was happy to allocate, he always took credit for all the good things and was quick to shift blame for the bad. The only reason Gareth had put up with him these past few years was because the company had marketed his game so well it allowed him to deliver his platform to as many people as possible. Since the numbers were good Jacob hadn't had much to say to him, that was until recently.

"You wanted to see me Jacob?" Gareth entered the office.

"Have a seat, my boy" Jacob directed.

"Is everything okay? I haven't heard any complaints about the app?"

"No everything is fine with the app, amazing in fact. That's what I wanted to talk to you about." He paused for dramatic effect. Arsehole.

"It looks like we've attracted the attention of a big player and I'm talking multi-million dollar big, they want to acquire this company and they've been doing their own research on our product. The number of installs and game time are great but the in-game purchases are low. The users all seem content on just spending time grinding for all the cosmetic stuff." Jacob turned his computer monitor around to show Gareth the screen. It displayed several mockups of the game, they looked to be an entire redo of the user interface. It also had notes around the screenshots with things like pay to play, pay to unlock and other nonsense.

"Jacob, the marketing team already did their research. Players hate pay to win schemes it separates those that have and those that don't. It will reduce our player base not increase it. Besides the last report showed our revenue was still well in the green." Gareth pleaded.

"Not according to their numbers, they estimate we can double our revenue by the end of the quarter." Jacob explained. Gareth looked over at the screen, if he had to rewrite a lot of the code on the surface who knows how much he'd have to in the bottom layer.

"This is pretty big task Jacob, it's going to take a while for me to get organised. I've only just managed to get the others familiar with the code base." He answered skeptically.

"Yeah...about that. See they don't like the idea of not being in control. It's a pretty standard process when it comes to mergers like this but they want to bring in their own team." Jacob replied.

"So, I'm going to have to teach another bunch of idiots how everything works". Gareth sighed.

"Not teach but hand over. They want your resignation." Jacob replied flatly. There was no emotion in his words, Jacob never liked Gareth, he always seemed threatened by people smarter than him; even if that person was making him money.

"What!? They want me to hand over everything? Everything I've worked for." Gareth nearly leapt across the table at his boss.

"Look they've offered a pretty substantial severance package. One year's worth of pay plus stock options." Jacob changed the screen on his laptop to show a new document, from first glance it looked to be what he promised with a few extra's on top. If he were any other developer this would be an amazing package but it wasn't just about the money, he'd invested more than just his professional time into the project, his little experiment was also deep within the code. There was the possibility of him being able to continue his work externally but there was an even greater risk of being discovered if he had to hack into the company to make any changes.

"Jacob, please there has to be something you can do, I don't want to leave. I've put so much into this project. It isn't just another job for me." Gareth pleaded.

"It's already done, we sign off early next week. If it makes you feel any better, they are asking me to step down to second in charge. I won't be the big boss anymore." Jacob seemed empathetic this time. Well at least the arsehole wasn't getting away that easily.

"Let me talk to them directly Jacob, maybe I can convince them it's in their best interest to leave us right where we are." Gareth didn't want Jacob to stay as his boss but it was probably the only way he could get him on his side.

"Thanks for the offer, but it's too late. I'm sorry things didn't go the way you wanted but you're smart I'm sure you'll find something else, probably even better." Jacob was quick to answer, he didn't even consider Gareth's offer, something else was going on and Gareth intended to find out.

"Right sure. Okay, it's a lot to take in. Can I hang around until its final? I just have a few little things to clean up before I leave."

"Sure. you'll have till the end of the week anyway, for the hand over that is." Jacob replied and turned his laptop back around. It appeared that the meeting was over. Gareth wanted to use his MCA to control that bastard, to get him to change his mind but Jacob didn't even play the game. He was too lazy to test anything himself so he hired people to do it for him.

Gareth returned to his desk, he didn't go back to work, there was no point right now. He needed a solution, if he couldn't control his boss he needed to know more about what happened. He attempted to gain access to Jacob's email but that proved to be troublesome, despite the fact that his boss was a moron he didn't hire morons, the network security within the company between employees was actually quite strong. Given time he might have been able to get access but time was not on his side.

He considered his other options, if he couldn't brute force his way into his boss's computer then perhaps, he could find a less direct way around. Gareth hopped onto one of the social media sites that he knew Jacob was part of, as expected his boss had no idea about account privacy settings, he could practically steal his identity. He scrolled down the pages through all the of pictures and posts; as usual he had plenty of pictures with his family and pets. Nothing useful yet.

Gareth continued down the timeline until something caught his eye, his daughter had made a seemingly innocent post

Hey Dad great work on the new game, it's great fun. All my friends love it. #bestdadever.

Hmph, even his family thought he made the game. This new piece of information was excellent news however, even if Jacob was too old fashioned to play the game, his daughter was certainly a player. Gareth only hopped she was at least an orange, if he was going to get any more information about Jacob he needed her to be at least a little bit compliant.

He clicked on his daughter's profile, she was much smarter than her dad, her profile was mostly private. He could still see her cover image and name though. Jennifer. Gareth was surprised, she was a little hottie, it looked as if she had just turned eighteen according to a post her dad made.

My little girls all grown up and ready for the big world. Congratulations on your upcoming graduation baby girl.

Gareth expanded the picture she was tagged in. She was wearing her school uniform with the graduation robes and cap on, it looked to be a practice run for the real thing. Her smile said it all; innocent, but waiting to be corrupted.

Gareth used his MCA to do a lookup search on his users. Since he had her name, he would be able to locate her and find out what level she was at.

Boom! He got a hit.

Not only did the little minx play the game, she was hooked. Level two red. This was going to be interesting.

Since she was a level two, he would be able to do quite a few things with her. But more importantly get the information he needed to keep his job.

He used his app to find her current location. By the look of it she was still at school, he would wait until she got home. He made sure to send his newly designed Master connection command. It was a predefined command that told her he was his master. The special connection included an encoded image of his face and voice so that his slave would know him immediately.

Gareth continued working on the app until the afternoon. In the event his plan didn't work he needed to have a special kill switch in his code so that no one would find out what he'd been doing. He kept an eye on her location so he could contact her as soon as he was certain she was alone. After what was probably the end of school she ended up at home. Gareth looked up from his desk to see that Jacob was still in there laughing away on the phone. Bastard.

Master: Are you home alone?

Slave: Yes.

Master: Does your father access his work from home?

Slave: Yes.

Master: Do you know the password to the computer he uses.

Slave: Yes

Master: What is the password?

Slave: It uses facial recognition

Shit. He would have to go to Jacobs house directly to be able to access what he needed. It would be far too complicated to get her to do it for him.

Master: Make sure you are home from school tomorrow.

Slave: Yes Master.

Gareth decided he would visit her during the day when Jacob was at work. Gareth would tell him that he feeling sick and needed the time recover. He felt restless for the rest of the day and he had a poor night's sleep.

The next day Gareth sent his message.

Master: Are you home alone? And are you expecting anybody to be coming home in the next few hours

Slave: Yes. No, I don't expect anybody to be home until the evening

Master: Open the door for me when I arrive. You are not to wear any clothing.

Gareth knew he was being a dirty bastard by asking his bosses daughter to answer the door naked but he'd never liked the guy and somehow this felt like revenge. He arrived at the house which was not surprisingly in the rich part of town. He rung the door bell and was greeted by a completely naked eighteen-year-old girl with only her phone in hand, she was certainly a beauty; a young petite body with budding curves in all the right places, she wore small framed glasses and her hair was tied in a neat bun, his cock strained against his pants. She seemed completely oblivious to the fact that she was exposing herself to a complete stranger, after letting him in she went back inside and appeared to be returning to her previous task; reading a book in the living room seat. Gareth knew he had work to do but he was curious about her now. Her book choice started him; an erotic romance novel. He decided to test if she was already warmed up.

Spread your legs and present yourself to your master.

She complied bringing her feet up onto the coffee table in front of the lounge, she leaned back and with her free hand she spread her lips wide open. He could see the sheen of arousal coating her perfect lips, just to make sure though Gareth leaned forward and ran his index finger up her slit, a generous amount of her juices trailed along with his stroke.

Master: Have you had sex before?

Slave: No

Master: Do you masturbate?

Slave: Yes

Master: What do you use?

Slave: My fingers mostly, but sometimes I borrow my mom's vibrator and dildo.

Gareth found that interesting.

Master: Get your mother's vibrator and dildo, come back here and show Master how you masturbate.

She put the book down but took her phone. Gareth followed her into what he assumed was their parent's bedroom. Jennifer knelt down beside the bed and reached under, she pulled out a plastic container and opened the lid. Inside there were several vibrators, all of varying sizes and types. She picked the simplest looking vibrator with a medium sized dildo, returned the box and moved on.

Jennifer resumed her position in the living room and proceeded to use the vibrator as instructed. Gareth activated a pre-programmed command so that she couldn't cum unless he allowed it and also added that she could respond by voice. He sat opposite her, pretending to be a passive observer. She started teasing herself by running the vibrator around the outside of her pussy lips, after a few rounds she moved up and down her slit to coat the toy in her juices. She then proceeded to part her lips with her other hand and positioned the vibrator on her already engorged clit. Switching hands again she retrieved the dildo, brought it to her mouth and began sucking on it. It was at this point that Gareth had pulled out his own cock, it stood at full attention and the tip was already leaking some pre-cum. Gareth suddently had an idea.

Stop.

She paused just at the edge of her entrance.

Put the Dildo to the side.

She put the Dildo next to her.

You will now pretend your Master's cock is the same as the dildo and use it on yourself in the same way. You will not be concerned if it moves on its own or does anything else you are not familiar with, it won't bother you and you will react as if it were normal.

Gareth moved to her side and placed her hand around his cock. Using a firm grip, she immediately pulled his cock toward her mouth. Gareth thought he might have to jump up on onto the seat to assist with the illusion but it appeared her subconscious was able to compensate for the change and she leaned forward to suck on his cock. As soon as her lips touched the tip and she noticed the pre-cum she pulled back slightly, licked her lips, hummed appreciatively. She then resumed her efforts coating his own cock with her saliva as she did with the dildo, when she was satisfied with her work, she guided him down toward her awaiting pussy.

She lathered his cock with her juices very nicely, taking her time but paying special attention to her clit, for his part, Gareth kept himself just above her with his hand either side of her body giving her the most freedom to use his tool. Even though her hand wasn't stroking his member, the way she moved his tip up and down her slit felt absolutely incredible, he could see his pre-cum mixing with her own juices she worked his length up and down. After several passes along her slippery slit he guessed that she wasn't going to put him inside, being a virgin was probably something she wanted to maintain; Gareth was tempted to bypass her own ministrations and simply take over but a better part of him maintained control and kept up the illusion as a passive observer.

His patience was rewarded however as her next action not only surprised him but felt absolutely incredible, she moved the tip of his cock down her slit, past her entrance and positioned him right outside her anus. She spread her legs wider bending at the knees, she flexed her body in such a way that her feet were pointed up and next to her head. It gave Gareth the perfect view of her open pussy and now opening butthole. She grabbed the vibrator again, turned it on high, and placed indirectly on her engorged clit. Using her other hand, she moved his cock in small circles around her puckered rear entrance. Slowly but surely the tip of his cock sank inside, she drew in a sharp breath as the first few centimeters snuck their way in.

As much as he wanted to push the rest of the way in, it was more arousing to have her in control. It seemed that this was her plan anyway and she just needed time; he'd heard about girls trying to "Maintain their virginity" by only having anal sex, he guessed she was one of them. Even with only the tip inside, the feeling of her tightness was indescribable. Gareth had never had anal sex before and this was far beyond anything he'd ever imagined.

After she got about halfway down his cock he thought she might stop, but then she took a few deep breaths and then continued to wiggle her way down his length. When she finally captured his entire shaft she let out a sigh of relief and trembled with pleasure. The smaller movements of her other hand became more pronounced as she brought herself closer to climax. But she couldn't cum.

"Master may I cum?" She pleaded. Her eyes were tightly shut. Gareth didn't respond. She sped up the movements on her little clit.

"Master please may I cum?" she whimpered this time. It tucked on his heart string slightly and he could feel her anal muscles pulsing around him. Still he held firm. She growled in frustration.

She began to rock her hips back and forward now riding his cock with her arse. He couldn't hold for much longer.

"Master may I..."

"You may"

She cried out in pleasure as the wave of her climax hit her. Her inner muscled played a tune on his throbbing member that broke the last remnants of his self-control. Gareth finally took over, he grabbed her thighs and used them as leverage so he could pump his hips back and forward. He complimented her own explosion with his, unleashing the torrent of his seed deep within her bowels. With each thrust she cried out; her screams a mixture of pleasure and pain.

After he came down from his high, Gareth looked down upon the fruits of his labour, Jennifer had a glazed look on her face and he felt like his legs were about to give way. Taking a deep breath, he pulled himself gently out of her. His seed immediately began leaking from her rear end.

Clean Master's cock off with your mouth and then clean yourself.

She came to life and leapt toward his flaccid member she cleaned him of diligently and then proceeded between her legs to get the remainder of his load. When she was done, she retrieved the vibrator, unused dildo and returned them to her mother's secret place. Gareth redressed himself and remembering that he still had work to do, he gave his next command.

Show your master where your father's computer is. Unlock the computer for him.

She did as he bade, taking him to the what he assumed was Jacobs office. When she unlocked the computer, it signed in using her user. Normally this wouldn't give him access to Jacobs account but since his home computer didn't have the same security as the work one and was using an outdated operating system, he was able to use an exploit to gain full access.

He scanned through all of his recent emails, most of them were day to day company related things. Then he stumbled on what he was looking for. An email chain between the merger company and his own.

It looked like Jacob had been communicating directly with one of their directors. Janie Ryan. Unfortunately, it looked like a lot of the correspondance between them was missing. It appeared that they used voice chat and met in person to discuss the finer details of the merger.

Gareth had a thought, he opened his app. After entering her name and narrowing down the search results he found what he was looking for. Seemed that one of his Jacob's soon-to-be new bosses was an addict. Red four; she was even deeper than the little minx he'd just defiled. Speaking of the minx, Gareth copied the relevant information to a thumb drive and signed out of her user, he removed any traces of his investigation and went to look for Jennifer.

MindNumber
MindNumber
136 Followers
12