There's Fuck All Left To Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I went back to the bar thinking that if you were there I would see how interested you were in me, whether you were pissed because I'd rejected you, or you really were interested in me." Elli said, looking deep into my eyes, I was like the mouse when confronted by the snake, I knew that there was danger but was unable to look away. "When you stopped me leaving and were actually kind to me, I knew that I would give you a chance. I'm glad that I did."

I'd simmered down and was no longer angry. This was some mess I'd gotten myself into. I couldn't see how I could get out of this, but then I didn't want to. My thoughts were tossed back and forth, first one side of the argument held sway but then it gave ground to the other side. What I eventually decided was that we, the three of us, would have to work through this situation to find a solution where neither of us got hurt.

"So where does that leave us? Elli, I know it's early days but I believe that I'm in love with you, I haven't had much experience with real love but I think this might be it. Rachel, in a weird way I love you too, not in the same way as I love Elli, I love working with you and don't want to lose that. I have never been close to my father and the only reason that I'm working for him is because he bailed me out when I got into strife in my young and foolish days, so if this plan involves in some way punishing my father don't let me stop you."

"I had thought of going to your mother and revealing all and if she asked for proof that I'd had sex with him I'd tell her about the big mole on the top of his cock that flicked my clit when he was fucking me, it was a turn-on believe me. I couldn't know about that unless I'd at least seen it. But then I didn't want to hurt her."

"Her being hurt pre-supposes that she's capable of feelings. I'm almost convinced that she's aware that he hasn't been entirely faithful throughout their marriage, just as I'm almost certain that neither has she."

"So what do you suggest?" Elli asked.

"What I suggest is this," I looked at both of them, "Elli, would you like to move in with me so that we can explore our feelings for each other in depth?" She looked first to Rachel who smiled, then to me who smiled even wider, then she launched herself across the short distance that had separated us, her arms clamped around my neck and her lips pressed hard against mine. I think I had my answer and Rachel sealed it when she hugged both of us.

"There is one more thing to discuss." Rachel interrupted us. "If, when this relationship progresses to the point where a more permanent arrangement is contemplated, how are you going to get past your father's obvious objections?"

"It has nothing to do with him who I choose to marry."

"Think about it, his son is just about to embark on a marriage with his former mistress and you don't think he'll object?"

"How can he without revealing to everyone that he and Elli were lovers?"

"He might not be able to do anything obvious about it but he won't be happy and I've seen him when he's not happy. Son or no son, if he's angry with you he can make life pretty damn miserable for the both of you."

"I say fuck him. We deserve our happiness and I'm not going to let him fuck up our chance of a great life together."

Rachel helped us pack up Elli's things and transport them to my place, it took several trips, have you ever tried to fit luggage into a Ferrari? After we had her settled in it was decided that we didn't have enough energy to cook a meal so Charles was contacted and a table for three booked. When we walked in the expression on his face was priceless.

We got back home shortly after 10.00 and because she had drunk more than a few wines, we decided that Rachel should sleep in the spare bedroom, and no, she didn't slip into our bed during the night for some three-way action.

Elli and I just couldn't seem to get to sleep. We thought that making love might get us tired enough that we would sleep but I seem to recall looking at the clock on my bedside cabinet and the large green numbers that told me that it was 2.37 came into focus. From somewhere near my chin a soft 'Mmmm, that's nice." told me that Elli was also still awake so I caressed her breasts and her legs opened up allowing me access once more to her body. We must have fallen asleep after that because we were woken up by the sound and smell of breakfast. Where our bodies touched was sticky with the results of our lovemaking, but we didn't care, putting on tee shirts that barely covered our hips we went into the kitchen to find Rachel just dishing up scrambled eggs on toast and a pot of coffee sat ready for consumption.

"What time did you two get to sleep?"

"I don't know. Did we keep you awake?"

"No, but I did wake up in the early hours and you were still at it, and I think that you should have a shower before we do anything else, I can smell you from here."

The day was great, firstly contact with work to take the day off. The three of us got dressed and walked to the mall where we indulged in some serious shopping, lunch at a café and more shopping before returning home. We dropped Rachel off at her place just after dinner and returned home, happier than we had both been for a long time.

Tuesday brought the first drama. It was the weekly board meeting and for the first time in company history someone had the audacity to oppose a decision that my father had made." I was that someone and it made him angrier than I have ever seen him. He announced that the new computer system would come from his chosen supplier.

"Wait. Before we make this decision I think we should take a close look at what is involved here." I passed the papers around. "What I have produced here is a comparison between what this provider has offered and the proposals put forward by three other companies. As you can see, this one my father wants you to accept is charging more for an outdated system than any of these other are charging for one that will meet our present and future needs."

"How dare you!" He was livid.

"I dare because I'm interested in saving this company money. The system that your guys want to sell us is already obsolete, in three moths we'll have to buy another one. These other systems not only address our current needs, but are easily upgraded, so they will be effective into the future. As far as I'm concerned the choice is between these three submissions."

Unfortunately for my father, the rest of the board agreed with me and that made him even angrier. "I want a word with you." He grabbed my arm as I gathered my papers to leave. "How dare you oppose me! You're my son and I expect you to support me in any decision that I make."

"I can't do that, especially if I don't believe that it's right for the company."

"Since when have you been interested in this company? All you have to do is to sit in your office and make up the numbers at board meetings. And for this little thing you get paid very well. Nothing will change, you will continue to do as you're told."

"Or?"

"What do you mean 'or?' Look you stupid idiot, who was it that saved you from that scheming bitch that you married? Who was it that contributed to the police benevolent fund to keep you out of prison? I'll tell you who, it was me, and in return I expect a little loyalty. Do I make myself clear?"

"And what do you propose to do if I ignore this threat of yours?" Okay, I was about to jump in at the deep end and there were holes in my water-wings but what the fuck, I jumped anyway.

"You will have to look for another job. Don't worry, I'll let you keep your apartment and that fancy car that I gave you, but don't expect me to keep you on if you oppose me."

"Does the name Elli Lloyd mean anything to you?" It was time for the lump of four by two with the six inch nail in the end of it.

"You wouldn't dare! That's blackmail!"

"Call it what you will, but if I was to go to mother and tell all, it's going to cost you a damn sight more than my salary."

"You little bastard get out of my sight!" So I got.

A council of war followed. Rachel convened a meeting of the network of administrative assistants and got them working on the executives they assisted and before long there was a groundswell of support for the stand that I had taken against my father. So much so that at the next board meeting when my father announced once more that we would be accepting his proposal for the new computer system over the one that I had chosen from the other three, it was voted down. His huge dummy spit resulted in him deciding that he wouldn't stand for this, and that the board would have to choose between him and me. I won, his ego lost and he left.

My life has changed. I am in charge of this company, Rachel is still my PA and we still flirt with each other. The way the company operates has changed; it is no longer a dictatorship, there has been introduced a consultative process that has given each executive more say in the day to day operations and they work well together reaching informed decisions. Behind each of these is a network of administrative assistance who also consult with each other and this usually means that issues are addressed from more than one aspect.

My personal life has changed. I'm certainly not bored any more. I have sold the offshore power boat and the ocean racing yacht, and the Ferrari, they were all surplus to my needs. I now drive a Volvo of all things, and I kept the plane, it comes in handy because my business trips are no longer controlled by airline schedules and I don't want to spend any more time than necessary away from home, away from Elli and her expanding belly, away from preparations for the arrival of our first, but by no means last child. Being an only child sucked and I'm not going to wish that on my daughter.

So what the fuck is there left to do in this life? Enjoy every moment of it.