There's No Love like Mother's Love

Story Info
And no place like home to get it.
2.3k words
4.17
90.1k
71
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are adults.

Note: If you like this more will follow.

*****

My son is 23. A year ago the army called to let me know Craig got hurt in Afghanistan but was expected to recover after several surgeries and lengthy rehabilitation. His helicopter crashed in a fierce storm. Then they called a month ago wanting to know if Craig could come to my home to stay and get his outpatient treatments at a local facility. I quickly agreed and was thrilled for the reunion.

A week later a medical transporter brought Craig home, and others came by to make his bedroom ready for him and the treatment people who came to the house. I'm talking about a special hospital bed and equipment cabinets and a fridge for his meds. My baby looked a lot better than I expected though I had seen plenty of photos already.

It was so good to see Craig, and we spent the first day chatting and laughing and greeting lotsa old friends and neighbors come to see Craig. Some of his meds were for pain, some for other problems. Me and his daddy worked but I came home at lunch, sometimes, to check on Craig, and it was on one such visit I caught Craig and the home healthcare worker having sex. I freaked and made the woman leave.

When I walked into his room, Craig was laying on the bed with the bedspread pulled over him and there was this big rise in the spread right in his crotch area. I sat on the edge of the bed, to admonish him for what I saw. He asked me if I could get him an ice-pack, first.

I felt his head but he didn't have a fever.

"I ain't gotta fever, momma, I got a major erection that's making me crazy. Maria was helping me with the problem when you chased her away. She get's paid to do that."

I admit I was stunned by what he said.

"It's the meds, Momma, they're fulla steroids and similar stuff, and steroids are mostly testosterone. Testosterone is supposed to rebuild my muscles and such. The doctors make it sound like a wonder drug, but it also makes me horny all the time, and gives me constant erections. I'd show you but you probly don't wanna see."

"Can't you, you know, get relief by, you know..."

"Masturbation?"

I nodded my head.

"It made my skin raw. I can do it for a little bit then it hurts too much. With a woman I don't get the abrasions."

"How often do you need relief?" I asked.

"At night, but not so much as during the day."

"Okay, I guess I jumped to conclusions. I'll call and have them send Maria back."

Maria returned the next morning, and things got back to normal for a few days, till she quit the agency and they had no one to replace her but guys.

"No guys, Momma!"

I talked to the agency but they said the law is the law, and Craig hadda use whoever they sent.

"No guys, Momma!"

I talked to the agency people again but they refused to pay for any females we knew, willing to do the therapy with Craig. And me and Riley didn't have the extra money to pay anyone to take care of Craig three times a day.

I talked to my best friend, Irma, about the problem. She wanted to see Craig.

Craig pulled the sheet off to reveal the top of his thigh and we got an eye full of him.

"Jesus!" is what Irma said, and what I thought.

In the kitchen Irma asked," Is Riley that big?"

I didn't know what to say, I was stunned. Riley was pretty good size but less man than his son. We went back to Craig's room.

"How big are you?" Irma asked. Then, "Lemme see it again, baby."

Craig pulled back the sheet and uncovered himself, then said, "11"

I couldn't believe my eyes. His cock was impressive. It aroused me and scared me. Part of me wanted Irma to take care of Craig, part of me didn't. I hoped it would just go away. Riley wasn't interested, and hadda go outta town for his job. So I moped about and took care of the problem by getting plastered. I lit the fuse on the way home from work, and was lit when I walked through the door. At least I was with it enough to stop and buy Craig's supper.

But first things first, after I walked in the house I got outta my clothes and peed, then put on a housecoat before serving Craig dinner.

"Hey, cutie, how was your day?" I laid his Value Meal bag and Coke atop his over-bed table.

"Boring as usual, nothing on tv but THE VIEW.

Irma stopped by but I couldn't persuade her to gimme a sponge bath. Said she didn't "wanna start something she couldn't leave alone." I suspect she got some when I hadda leave the house. Irma's a real whore.

I was too drunk, still, and not thinking when I said, "Want me to bathe you?"

"If you don't mind and got the time."

I collected the stuff I needed.

Craig had to spread his legs to give me room to work. He opened his legs and his cock stood there bigger than life.

"I'm sorry, Momma, it's the meds."

I knew he was affected by the meds and I suspected he wanted me to do more than bathe him. The sin of it was almost overwhelming. I was his mom and mothers and sons aren't supposed to get involved in sex, but I found myself obsessed with touching him. I needed a drink, and went to the kitchen for a jelly glass of whisky. That down the hatch I peed and went back to Craig's room.

I was a faithful wife and good Catholic woman till after Craig joined the army. Then Riley suggested I let him watch me do it with boys from the college, and I did after Riley got me drunk enough I wasn't embarrassed. It went on for a while till I got knocked up by one of the guys. I wouldn't get an abortion but had a miscarriage along the way. The baby threw water on Riley's enthusiasm for a whore wife, but I kept my acquired taste for strange cock.

I dipped the sponge in the soapy water, squeezed it, and started rubbing his feet. His erection wasn't any smaller. Oh my God, that was my Rubicon to cross. My mind raced with all kinds of indecent thoughts. The whisky did nothing to relax me, if anything I was more aroused. I washed his ankles and lower legs. I had no idea how to respond to his cock.

When I got to the base of his cock he said, "I sure hope I don't embarrass myself."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I'm very sensitive from the meds and all, I hope nothing weird happens when you wash me."

I said, "You mean you might spurt?"

He said, "Mom, I squirt a lot."

"OMG went thru my mind."

Craig then says, "Mom would it be really weird if I came?"

I said, "I hope it doesn't happen but you can't go without a bath."

I put my hand and the cloth around his erect penis. He was so hard, and I wanted it in my mouth. In no time the washing became stroking.

"Feels good," he said.

My eyes were fixed on him, or closed. I replied, "Mmmm." All the time I'm saying this, my eyes are glued to his cock or closed. I should move on but can't.

He then says, "Mom you take my mind off the pain, and my groin feels good."

Right then, out of the blue, I put the wash cloth in the pan, wrapped my fingers around him, and stroked his cock, wanting to jerk him off. His cock felt so warm and hard and big.

Craig lay back and moaned while I jacked him off. I felt so hot. This was so wrong and I didn't wanna stop. I became really horny as I thought about what we were doing. Even more when he said, "Put it in your mouth and make me cum."

I hesitated until Craig opened my housecoat, felt my tits, and said, again, "Mom suck me please, please suck my cock." I leaned towards him, opened my mouth wide and put his cock in. I will never forget how his dick felt in my mouth. I sucked him hard and put him as deep as I could. I felt on fire. I got about half of it in and then I relaxed my throat and went down further until I had actually swallowed all but a little of him. God help me, I wanted it all.

Never did I ever think this would happen. There was no turning back now, I was actually jerking off my son and getting hot doing it. God I was wet.

All I could think about was how much cum he said he had and should I take it down my throat. That would be the ultimate taboo if I drank my son's cum. I was hesitant but so very hot. I had flashes of him fucking me. I knew I could never go that far. Sucking him was one thing, but actually fucking him was entirely another, but I wanted his hard young cock anywhere and everywhere.

With one hand and my mouth on his cock, I took my other hand and put it down into my panties. I was soaking wet. My pussy was dripping and I slid in two fingers as I continued to suck him deep. I was finger fucking myself while I sucked my son. I was in disbelief. Just as that thought entered my mind, Craig said, "Mom take off your panties." With my free hand, I pulled them off without giving it a thought.

Why did he say to take them off? All of these thoughts are racing around in my mind. I could hear Craig saying, "God Mom, you have so much hair, that's so hot." I stopped sucking him.

Craig raised up off the bed, took me by my shoulders and laid me on my back beside him with my naked body in full view. He pushed my legs open and back, with my knees to my chest. I was in a daze, my cunt was open wide in front of my own son. Craig then got between my legs. I justa think of Craig when I was with other young guys.

Craig's cock was near my cunt. He looked at me and said, "Put it in." I reached for his cock and guided it to me, then pushed the head in and said, "fuck me, baby."

Craig pushed in his cock about six inches. I said, "give it all to me Craig, give Mom your big cock." I couldn't believe what I was saying.

Craig began fucking me and pushed his cock in until his balls slapped my ass. I was taking all of his 11" and it felt so good.

He soon fucked me harder and faster, I felt my orgasm coming. I was so euphoric and wanted to be depraved. I wanted to squirt so bad. I felt it building and said, "I'm gonna cum!" My fluids pushed out of me past his cock. It went all over my thighs.

He was still pumping me until he said, "Mom, I'm gonna cum.

I said, "Cum in me, baby, I want it."

In no time he released a flood of hot baby juice in me.

But he wasn't done. He pushed his seed into me for a short while then needed to cum again. But pulled out and aimed his cock at my face.

Craig wanted to spray my face and started jerking off at my face. In no time he started to moan and I knew he was going to cum. I moved close to him, to hold his cock with both hands, put him in my mouth, and drink the cum that spurted and spurted from him. There was too much of it to swallow and it leaked out of my mouth and down my chin. It was really amazing how much he covered me with. I was a gooey mess.

After this we stopped, got our breath, and just lay there without saying a word. I shook for a bit then felt delicious. It was the first time I had ever squirted without masturbating.

We made love all that night and I called in sick in the morning. Then I took a week of paid leave to be with Craig. My husband was out of town. We spent the whole time fucking.

Craig and I are now lovers. I know it's wrong, but I have never been so sexually satisfied and I just can't get enough of his fat cock. We don't seem to feel weird or ashamed about it now. No one knows because we don't flaunt it or kiss and tell. But we get into it because it's taboo, and get very turned on by being bad. Soon I want him fucking my virgin ass, I'm saving it for him, and I sometimes fantasize getting pregnant by him. Sounds terrible for a mother to say, but this whole thing has opened up a new sexual path for me.

Craig went back with the army but comes home on leave. Still, I keep a big appetite for sex with virile young guys. I think about finding other young lovers. I wouldn't tell Craig, of course, but Riley has said he's okay with it. Mmmm, maybe.