There's No Rush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Manoosh moved his fingers away and ran his tongue in a slow flat lick from her base to her clit, he gently began rubbing his fingers around her entrance. "Can I put my fingers inside?"

"Yesssss." Chastity hissed, bucking her hips against his waiting fingers. His laugh vibrated through her as his lips gently encircled her clitoris and he began to suck gently on her. The tiefling began throatily gasping, her knees closing around his head and ankles locking behind his neck.

One of his fingers slid inside her easily, she was so wet she hardly registered it, her mind blown by the sensation his mouth was creating. The second finger elicited a gasp. The timing of the thrusts of his fingers the beat after the pulse of his mouth on her clitoris. She could hardly breathe once it started, it was just ragged gasps every now and again. He looked up at her as he pleasured her, his eyes dancing with a smile.

"Good?" He mumbled into her.

"YAH." Chastity shouted, unable to control the volume of her voice. Her enthusiasm prompted him to work faster, the pulses of his mouth shaking all thoughts from her mind, she was unable to even hold his hair now, just clinging onto her skirts for dear life. She was so close to the edge, she could feel the culmination of all the pleasure crashing up against a dam, ready to break.

And then, he stopped. He lifted his face and withdrew his fingers and smiled at her.

"No." She whimpered as he uncrossed her ankles. He laughed, sliding his fingers into his mouth, and licking them clean of her arousal.

"Let's go upstairs." He stood up and offered her a hand.

Her eyes filled with tears; she could not stop them welling in her eyes, but she did not let them fall. She was too desperate to feel embarrassed.

"But-" She looked at him desperately, "But I-" Words would not form, she was too incoherent with lust to make sentences.

"Were you about to cum?" He asked gently, rubbing her lips with his thumb. She nodded and he began kissing her again, she could taste her sex on his lips and his tongue, and it sent her mind reeling. His hand dove between her legs and fingers dancing in her wetness, teasing her clitoris for only a few seconds before he withdrew it and gave her a taunting grin; "You can cum upstairs."

He offered her his hand again and she began to push herself up from where she had slid to the edge of the couch. She accepted his hand and allowed him to help her up, her legs were shaky, gelatinous and he laughed at her stumbling steps.

"Did you enjoy that?" He asked rhetorically, kissing the side of her head as he led her to the staircase.

At the bottom of the stairs, Manoosh looked at her with plain amusement then bent his head to hers, kissing her deeply for a second. The ascent was slow as she struggled to concentrate on the climb because of the expectant thrum between her legs. Occasionally, Manoosh stopped to kiss her for he was in no rush to ascend and seemed to relish the opportunity to make it harder for her to climb.

The landing was similarly grand to the entrance below. A large gold gilded mirror hung on the wall and reflected Chastity's wild curls, dark lustful eyes, swollen lips, and extremely prominent nipples back at her. There were four doors along a corridor lined with expensive looking artwork which culminated in a suit of plate armour standing guard in front of a window.

Behind them a staircase leading to the next level. She looked at Manoosh desperately and he nodded, guiding her towards the next set of stairs. The horny tiefling sat on the step and whimpered.

"What?" Manoosh asked.

"Now?" She moaned, "Can I cum now?"

"Not yet," He grinned, "We don't have far to go." He assured her. She did not move, instead she looked at him with a new lust in her eyes.

"Can I touch you?" She asked softly. His dark eyes went wide and then he grinned.

"You're learning." He simmered, then looked thoughtful, "Only for a minute." He answered.

Chastity's hands snaked up his legs and rested on his hips, guiding him to sit next to her on the stairs. He smiled at her and she nestled herself between his thighs, nuzzling her face against his crotch and enjoying the hardness awaiting her. She began unlacing his breeches, gently pulling them down over his hips until his semi erect penis was revealed amidst his dark curly pubic hair. His penis was a little over a handful, hot and slightly swollen. Absolutely perfect. She felt herself salivating at the sight of it. Clearly, he had enjoyed pleasuring her for his arousal evident.

She gently traced her fingers along it, enjoying the sight of it lifting to meet her touch. Her fingertips tenderly tapped the tip where the head was barely visible under foreskin, he let out a gasping exhale at that sensation. She grinned at him wickedly, excited to give him pleasure, she pressed her thighs together strongly to intensify the throbbing of her clit.

"Is that nice?" She asked him, blinking innocently.

"Yes." His voice clipped and strained. He leaned back on his elbows and observed her exploration with heavily lidded eyes.

Chastity wrapped her fingers around his member and began slowly moving the foreskin up and down. She made eye contact with Manoosh as he silently watched her, it seemed as though he was holding his breath. His penis got hotter and hotter in her hand as it filled with more and more blood, getting harder and harder. Precum moistened the tip and drool spilled from her lips onto her breasts. A grunt escaped his lips at the sight of it.

Her hand pumped up and down on his hard cock and for a while he closed his eyes and throatily grunted in time with her hand.

"Do you-" He began to ask but was interrupted by her other hand gently cupping his testes, "Oh, by the gods!" He whimpered as she fondled them.

"'Do I' what?" She asked coyly, as if nothing was happening. He did not say anything, just collapsed backwards onto the stairs. She lowered her head towards his cock and looked up hungrily, "Can I suck it?"

Manoosh said nothing, an arm covered his eyes as his chest heaved. Chastity wanted to sink his hot cock into her drooling mouth but he she had to ask him first. He had to say yes.

"Manoosh," She grunted, slowing her hands motion to give him space to think, "Can I use my mouth?"

He blinked his eyes open, leaning back up on his elbows and nodded his head.

Chastity's hand released his hard penis and she tucked her hair behind her ear. Her long, wet tongue snaked out of her mouth and wrapped around his cock in a spiral. He let out a surprised yelp and then began grunting as she used her tongue to squeeze and pump his cock up and down just as her hand had done. Her eyes bored into his as she lowered her mouth to close around him. His eyes went wide with alarm and he let out a surprised stuttering gasp, she felt a stream of hot semen spill into her mouth. Manoosh suddenly sat up, he grabbed her horns in his hands and held her head in place as jets of cum spurted into her mouth.

When his orgasm subsided, he released her horns and looked at her with a bewildered lust as she slowly raised her head and caught his eyes.

"That was so hot." He said in a voice scarcely above a whisper.

Chastity opened her mouth, still full of his seed, and gently moved it around with her tongue, spinning a web of semen in her mouth. There was so much of it, it quickly began trickling over her lips and onto her chin. He watched her with an arrested expression, paralysed by her display. She swallowed it with a dramatic gulp, then ran her fingers over her lips and chin and sucked her fingers clean.

Manoosh gasped a deep breath and pulled her closer to him. "That was incredible." He whispered, "I - I have never... I usually don't..." He shook his head, unable to finish either thought. "Just from watchin' that, I'm already -" He finished his sentence by putting her hand on his hardening cock.

"Did you enjoy that?" She asked with a subdued smile. He answered by grabbing the back of her head and pulling into a passionate kiss. The taste of her own arousal mixed with the taste of his semen in her mouth and she found herself flushed with lust anew.

"Let's get to this damned bed." He grumbled.

Manoosh pulled his breeches up around his hips hastily, holding them up instead of taking the time to lace them closed - for what was the point in wasting precious seconds on such a task when they would imminently be discarded? They scrambled up the last flight of stairs faster than Chastity thought she could possibly move when she was this dizzy with desire. Occasionally crushing their lips together in disorganised passion but never delaying their climb.

At the top of the stairs, Manoosh pulled her towards the farthest door. They raced past portraits of Elves and landscapes of far off places, until they crash into the door. Manoosh pressed her against the door with an uncharacteristic urgency in his kisses, his hands found her breasts and began fondling them and pawing them, trapping her hard nipples between his fingers as he squeezed. She cried out with pleasure, trapping his thigh between her legs, and grinding against him.

Suddenly breaking away, Manoosh turned the doorknob and pushed it open, taking a step back and clearing his throat. He waited for her to enter his bedroom while taking slow and steadying breaths in an attempt to regain his composure. Chastity sidled past him into the room, looking around at the luxurious furnishings with an awed stare. She could get used to this.

A large four poster bed laden with dark green pillows, quilts and duvets faced the door, at its foot was a quilted bench of deep ochre. Two black nightstands stood on either side of the bed with oil lamps burning low. Opposite the bed was a fireplace with a fire built but unlit resting in its grate, a white bear skin rug splayed out on the ground in front of it and a gold gilded mirror hung over it. A black wardrobe stood to one side, with a matching chest of drawers on the other. One wall boasted a large bookcase, heavy with leather bound tomes, next to it a large window looked out at a garden to the rear of the townhouse and was shrouded in heavily green curtains, slightly obscuring a reading bench. The walls were a crisp and pristine white and all of the portraits and artwork in this room were framed in gold.

Chastity stood in the middle of the room, twirling in a slow circle, taking it all in. Manoosh walked over to the bed and took off his shoes, setting them neatly next to the nightstand before turning to watch her. She stood in front of him and pulled off her boots, discarding them next to his, before climbing onto his lap and kissing him.

Manoosh kissed her passionately and deeply, his tongue dancing electrifyingly in her mouth. His hands ran up and down her back, starting on her shoulders before cascading down her sides, brushing over her curves and cupping her ass cheeks. He squeezed her bottom gently and slid his hands up again. She was moaning into his mouth as he squeezed her bottom hard enough to part her pussy lips and she felt him grinning against her lips.

"Can I undress you?" He asked softly.

"Yes." She mumbled happily.

His fingers began working on her corset, hastily untangling the cords, and loosening it enough to pull over her head. He grabbed a handful of her breasts and looked at her with his dark and dangerous eyes as she inhaled sharply with delight. He took her nipple between his index finger and thumb and held it piqued between them,

"Is this good?" He asked. She nodded enthusiastically. "What about this?" He asked as he began gently rolling it between them. Chastity moaned excitedly, her tail coiling around his leg and squeezing. Her mouth met his and she devoured his lips in a breathless messy kiss as he elicited more and more gasps from her lips.

Chastity ground her hips against his crotch exactly once before Manoosh pushed her up onto her feet. She whimpered and he stood up beside her, his breeches beginning to slide down but catching on his erection.

"Sit down." He said. And she did. His hands rubbed and caressed her breasts and nipples and she pressed her thighs together hard as she allowed herself to be pressed back into the bed. He gently bowed his head to her chest and looked up at her, "Can I kiss your tits?" He asked.

"Now." She moaned excitedly. His tongue began probing her left nipple through the thin fabric of her white bodice. He pulled her blouse over her head and captured her nipple in his mouth as soon as it was revealed. He sucked on it for a moment, then traced his tongue across her heavy breasts to her right nipple where he circled it for a moment and then captured it in his mouth.

Chastity stuttered and mumbled her praise throughout his kisses. Every caress of his tongue made more wetness gather between her legs and every time he tweaked her nipple with his fingers it sent a pulse of desire straight down to her clitoris. She was so horny that she was growing impatient.

"M-my-" She started to say.

"Your what?" He asked around a mouth full of nipple as he mercilessly twisted and tweaked her other nipple and watched her legs twitch.

"M-my skirt." She whimpered. He grinned at her, tweaking both of her nipples before standing her up and turning her over, he began unlacing her skirt with a severe and measured approach, he tugged it over her full hips and laughed as it got caught on her tail which had to release his leg before her skirt dropped to the floor.

"Stay there." He said. And she leaned against the bed with her rear up in the air. He folded her navy skirt and set it next to her boots, then collected her bodice and corset from where he had discarded them and folded and placed them on top.

Manoosh made an appreciative noise at the sight of her naked body. His hands groped her bottom, squeezing the cheeks for a moment before lifting one of her knees and helping her climb onto the bed. He guided her into the centre of the soft duvets and crouched over her. He grabbed a pillow for her head and placed it underneath her.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yes." She grinned. He bent his head to kiss her and his lips worked their devastating magic and his right hand rolled her left nipple between his fingers. Meanwhile, his left hand began skating down her body leaving behind a trail of hair standing on end. He ran it over her breasts and down her sides, across her soft stomach and around her belly button, he skirted down her hips, squeezing one before slowly working his way up her already open thighs. She was lost in the sensations, barely returning his kisses now because all she could do was gasp.

"You say when." He whispered into her mouth as his fingers explored the inches leading up to her wet pubic hair, eliciting more and more arousal to gather between her legs. She whimpered helplessly, opening her legs wider, willing her voice to make the words.

"Mmm." She moaned desperately.

"Maybe you want more?" He asked, his lips leaving hers and beginning to work down her neck, pressing against her throat and her collar bones. He littered kisses across her breasts and her tummy as his fingers continued to stroke close those tender inches of flesh. When his mouth reached her pubis, he looked up at her desperate eyes and moved back to her mouth, sliding his tongue between her lips, pushing it in and out and in and out.

"You don't want it?" He asked, lifting his hands away and sitting up next to her.

"Please." Chastity's voice erupted from her in a loud and visceral way. Her eyes dark with pleasure.

"That's all you needed to say." He simpered, pushing his fingers between her labia, and gasping with delight, "You are so wet." He drawled, "Absolutely soaking wet." He grinned at her fruitless whimpering as he rubbed her up and down, up, and down, catching her clit between his two fingers and sliding up and down. "What's made you so wet?" He asked throatily, "Hmm?"

"Y-you." She gasped.

"Me?" He grinned as his two fingers slipped inside of her and began to thrust in and out. She squealed with pleasure, sitting up and grunting excitedly as his thumb began rhythmically tapping on her clitoris. She grabbed his other hand and forced his fingers into her mouth, sucking on them desperately, her tongue wrapping around his index and middle fingers to hold them in her mouth securely. "Oh, you're wicked." He grunted, pressing a third finger into her as she moaned desperately.

"Am gon' t' cum." She slobbered with her mouth full of his fingers.

"Good." He grunted, he lowered his head between her thighs and began sucking on her swollen clit as his three fingers curled in and out, in and out. She began shrieking, her thighs clamping around his head, tail wrapping around his neck, and feet pressing into his back to push him down.

"Gon' cum." She drooled on his fingers, held only by her tongue as she falls back and squeezes her nipples hard. "Gon' cum." She shrieked again. His fingers and mouth worked in perfect harmony and she whimpered desperately on the precipice. Some part of her expected him to pull away and not let her cum once more but instead his tongue swirled around her clitoris as he sucked, and she tipped over the edge.

"I'm cumming!" She shouted so loudly that the neighbours must have heard. She need not have told him for he would not have mistaken her shouting with every pulse pulsed of her intense and powerful orgasm for anything else. Manoosh moaned with delight as she came all over him, licking her tender sex as she slowly stopped twitching.

Chastity's tongue released his fingers and loosened her tails grasp around his throat but kept her legs wrapped around him as she fell back onto the pillow, breasts heaving and mind blank. Manoosh looked up at her from between her thighs and smiled a sticky happy smile,

"Was that good?" He asked rhetorically as his fingers began brushing against her sensitive clitoris. She shuddered and moaned loudly.

"Yeah." She whimpered, unclamping her thighs from his ears, and pulling him up to her mouth. She tasted her own arousal from his tongue and somehow stirring more desire in herself. She held his head in her hands; "Thank you."

"You're welcome." He grinned at her, "Worth the wait?" She nodded dizzily and nuzzled her head against his. He kissed her forehead and looked around, "Hang on." He said, climbing off the bed and disappearing out of the room.

A moment passed as Chastity lay splayed in the centre of his huge bed and wondered how this had all happened. How had she managed to find such an excellent man? How was he so good at that? Her vulva still pulsed and ached with the subsiding orgasm which had been building for so long that it took a while to ebb.

Manoosh returned with two glasses of water and she drank hers all down in a single drink, such an intense thirst overcoming her that she could not stop once she started. Manoosh drank his and drank in the sight of her naked body, all plump and exposed and red on his green bed clothes.

"Do you want to sleep?" He asked as he took her empty glass and put it on the nightstand next to his.

"No." She said stubbornly.

He shrugged his shoulders and looked at her, wiping his hair out of his face, now slightly slick with her arousal. He looked so handsome in the warm light of the oil lamps, and everywhere for that matter. His soft yet sturdy attractiveness held up by his quiet confidence. His chin still gleamed with her juices and her eyes tracked down to the white shirt hinting at the dark curls on his chest. She bit her lip and shuffled closer to him.

"Can I undress you?" She asked, her hand pulling on the collar of his shirt.

"Yes, you can." He said, standing next to the bed and they began to kiss again.

Chastity's mouth was swollen from kissing, but she could not supress her desire to kiss him. Her fingers tangled in his hair and slowly pulled him down to sit on the edge of the bed. Her fingers worked slowly to undo the buttons on his shirt, sliding underneath it to run her fingers through his chest hair and caress his nipples. She was delighted to follow his curls down his stomach and traced her fingers delicately across his soft pouched belly as she gave short staccato licks to his nipples.