There's No Rush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Manoosh groaned appreciatively, shrugging out of his shirt, and setting it on the bed carefully. He bit his lip and bucked his hips slowly, like he was trying to tempt her attention in that direction. She looked at him coyly, her fingers tangled in the hair of his chest and then whispered directly into his ear,

"Take off your breeches."

He quickly obliged, pulling them down, over his feet and off so fast that he was wriggling into the centre of the bed before she had a chance to utter her next instruction. She crawled over to be beside him and looked at his exposed crotch. His penis was fully erect this time, standing proudly out of the forest of curls, straining towards her. She leaned her face down to be level with his swollen cock.

"Don't." He whimpered, and she looked at him desperately.

"I was going to ask." She said indignantly.

"I know, but don't, I won't last." He said, his long ears turning dark red. He sat up on his knees and kissed her before she could protest, playing gently with her nipples, until she was melting against him, "Is that good?"

Chastity groaned, "Yes."

"What about this?" He asked, sliding his hand between her legs, and finding her wet again. "What's this?" He sounded surprised.

"I really like the look of this." She whispered, moving her hand in the space around his erection. His tongue pushed into her mouth and his finger played with her clit until she broke her lips away.

"Let me ride you." She pleaded and he bit his lip. For a second, she thought he was about to say no, "Can I ride you?" She asked again, "Please?"

"Unhf." He said, gently biting her shoulder, "We came here so I could fuck you." He reminded her.

"Please fuck me." She begged, "Please, sir, please."

Chastity lay back on the bed and opened her legs, leaning up to wrap her arms around his neck and pulling him down to kiss her again. He kissed her, keeping his cock elevated at first, though as the kissing deepened and his tongue began massaging hers with more determination, his hips got lower and lower.

"Ah, alright," He conceded, "You've been so patient." She let out an inhuman moan of vindication.

One of Manoosh's hands was pressed into the bed beside her head, the other guided his penis as he began to tease Chastity with it. He rubbed the head up and down her labia, tapping it against her clitoris and then sliding to down to her entrance where he pressed it lightly so it she got ready to compensate his girth before he dragged the tip up to slap against her clit again. She whimpered and moaned and bit the wrist that was near her head.

"Is this good?" He asked. She moaned and nodded, "Is this enough?" He asked. Chastity shook her head fervently and as his cock pressed against her entrance, she bucked her hips, so it slid inside.

Manoosh hissed with surprise, finding himself suddenly balls deep inside her because she was so wet, he glided in without resistance. She whimpered excitedly, squeezing her thighs against his hips, and crossing her ankles behind his butt.

"That was bold." He grunted, pulling himself out. She let out a little cry as he sat up on his knees. He positioned her hips onto his thighs and made sure her head had a pillow before he slid his erection into her wetness.

A guttural moan escaped Chastity's lips as he slid almost the whole way out before slamming all the way back in. Her wet pussy made a loud squelching sound as he began to pound her.

In and out, in and out, in and out, in and out.

Chastity's throat uttered, "Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh." A satisfied grunt every time his cock was deep inside her.

Manoosh smiled at her as perspiration began to gather on his brow, "You like that?" He grunted.

"Yuh." She managed to say, instead of "Uh."

After a few moments, of fevered grunting the Elven man slid his throbbing cock out of her and guided her hips off his knees. Chastity whimpered and begged him, "More, please. Please, more."

Manoosh ignored her as he shuffled back and then forwards until he was lying on top of her and his hardness found her wetness like a key finds a lock. His thrusting became more intense. She made shrill noises of inhuman pleasure as he pounded her. Her eyes were wild with lust and she stared at him as he humped her senseless and she humped him back in an erratic and desperate series of lustful thrusts. Chastity's erect nipples chafed against his hairy chest and his pubes created an intense friction with her clit.

She was unable to form words to answer his questions,

"Is this good? ... Do you like that? ... You like me fucking you?"

They were all answered with the same feverish nodding and her strange tongue snaking into his mouth to wrap around his and pull him into a kiss. The pleasure was mounting to her limit, and Chastity began digging her nails into his back, unable to use her words to warn him. Her tail wrapped around her own leg.

Manoosh groaned happily at the feeling of her nails and his left hand captured her right nipple between his fingers. As he twisted it, she began to scream, he pushed her over the edge of orgasm and she began shaking and crying out, bucking her hips desperately against his body as he held still for her to finish on. She yelled out as the pulses lessened and her pussy stopped twitching.

He watched her gingerly for a few seconds, his cock feeling the sudden strong grip squeezing and releasing. His head bowed against hers and he tilted it to one side, she was mumbling and whimpering and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I came." She whispered, her words shaky. He smiled,

"I noticed." He kissed her softly, licking across her parted, panting lips, "Do you want to sleep?" He asked.

"No." She shook her head indignantly, "Keep going." She whispered, beginning to buck her hips again.

Manoosh grinned and began to guide his hips, in and out, in and out, in and out. His breath became laboured and he kissed her neck fervently. She pressed her fingers into his back hard, lifting herself to crush her breasts against his hairy chest. Her tongue danced in his ear and she ground her hips up in time to meet his rhythm.

"I'm close." He whispered, pressing her down into the bed and thrusting his hips faster and faster. Chastity's groans of pleasure became louder and louder the faster he got, and her tail wrapped around his balls.

"I'm spilling." He grunted, attempting to pull himself out of her warm wetness but she held him in place as his cum pulsed into her. He allowed himself to collapse on top of her until he was finished and then leaned on his side, she kept her leg hooked over his hip, his softening penis still inside her.

Reinvigorated, Chastity pushed him onto his back and began kissing his neck and face.

"Can I hump you?" She asked.

"Next time." He assured her, "There's no rush."