There's Something About Katy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat up gingerly staring miserably at her tear soaked top. She appeared so pathetic and yet so exquisitely broken at that moment that I was drawn toward her. I helped her to her feet.

"Thank you Nik."

She smiled through her tear-strewn face. Her fractured cheekbones more apparent than ever. She wiped her eyes with the sleeve of her cardigan.

"I'm sorry Nik I must look like such a state!"

I didn't answer. I wrapped my arms around her waist and brought her down beside me. I brushed a tear from her cheek and leaned in to kiss her. Her lips were dry so I flickered out my tongue and in response her lips parted and our tongues waltzed in tandem. I ran my fingers through her damp hair pushing y lips harder into hers until I could no longer breathe. We pulled apart panting.

"Can you get my boots off please?"

Katy lay back onto the white bedspread and lifted her left foot. I stood up noticing that a clear bulge was evident through my joggers. Oh well. I pulled her boots off dropping them to the fluffy cream carpet below. I massaged her feet exerting gentle pressure. She sighed blissfully. Her skirt had ridden up again exposing the tight curve of her bum through her tights.

"Come on Nik get your shoes off!"

Katy stood up and wandered over to the mirror. I kicked my trainers off and turned to her. She was trying to straighten her hair. It was an impossible job.

"Katy?"

"It's no good is it?"

"Come here."

She turned and hovered over to me anxiously. I drew my fingers through the red tangled mess and gazed into her eyes kissing her forehead as I did so.

"You are perfect."

She blushed scarlet. Slowly she lowered her hand and unbuttoned the last button of her cardigan allowing it to slip off her shoulders. I stroked her surprisingly muscular arms shocked by how pale they were. I pulled one of the straps down leaning in to kiss her bare neck. Her neck arched as my lips met warm skin. I reached around and released the other strap drawing my lips across her neck. Katy raised her arms and I duly obliged lifting the moist red material over her head. She quickly folded her arms across her chest. It was cute how she became self-conscious all of a sudden. She was wearing a black sports bra that pressed her breasts together. Katy had impressive cleavage for a petite woman and her tummy! Wow. I marvelled at the toned definition, not an ounce of fat or flab.

"Nik?"

"Yes."

"Can you take your shirt off?"

"No but you can."

Tentatively she reached forward and pulled my white t-shirt off.

"Ooohhh!"

Her hands immediately swamped my chest coursing over my abs. I drew down on top of her so our bodies pressed together. I kissed her softly grinding up into her crotch. Her hands pushed my chest upwards and reached down the waistband of my joggers and into my boxers. Her fingers explored the rock hard member, tickling the tip and caressing my balls. I breathed out in pleasure. As she played I slipped my fingers around and unclasped her bra. She shot upward letting the bra fall, her gorgeous supple breasts upright, her nipples pert. Her hands slid my trousers down; my boxers were powerless to stop my raging member escaping.

Katy's hands continued to stroke my penis in fascination as if it were a new discovery. I cupped her breasts squeezing them playfully. She giggled. I twirled her nipples that were hardening by the second until I could no longer resist to have them in my mouth. I lowered her gently into the velvety soft silk bedsheets and sucked her nipples in greedily my tongue maniacally circling the pointy tip.

"Uunnhhhh!"

When I pulled away her back was arched almost pleading for more. I longed to rip her skirt off. Katy looked at me with an odd smile. She leapt up off the bed and began to sensually rub her hands over her breasts finally easing them down to her skirt. Like a dancer she deftly slid her tights down and with a light flick they lay on the carpet.

Her legs were smooth and beautifully toned but ghostly white. The red skirt seemed ill at ease against the white saturation ever present in the room. Before I could slip it off she crouched down onto her knees and stroked my penis uncertainly placing her lips on the moist tip. I moaned as her whole mouth engorged my throbbing member. As my groans grew she gained in confidence going deeper and slower. She drew her tongue up the shaft sending shivers down my spine. I was going to blow if she went on like this!

"Katy ahhh!"

She was not stopping! I steadied my breathing enjoying every slurp that broke the silence. Just as I knew I couldn't hold it any longer she came up for air.

"Ahhh Katy that was incredible!"

She wiped her lips smiling embarrassedly. I helped her up and stroked her legs rubbing her thighs with vigour. I teased her and myself lifting her skirt a little more each time without revealing her panties. I let out a sigh as I finally eased it down. She was wearing white frilly knickers that were at odds with her whole outfit. She really was the strangest creature. I lay back pulling her down with me. Her breasts pressed into my chest our nipples brushing each other. My penis rubbed up against her panties as I clenched her tight bum cheeks savouring the toned flesh.

"Nik?"

"Yes?"

"I want you inside me."

I sat up. Katy stayed sitting in my lap my penis brushing her stomach. She stroked my shoulders looking directly into my eyes.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Ok."

"Ok can you wait just one sec? I'll be back."

"Er what...where are you going?"

But she had already rushed out. I sat bemused and kind of transfixed by how bloody hard my penis was. There was something about Katy that turned me on more than anyone I'd ever met.

Katy ran into the room as quickly as she had left. She was carrying a bottle of champagne and – wait a minute, was that jam? – Yes it was! Strawberry jam. Man she was full of surprises. Only Katy could come up with such an odd combination!

"Nik erm would you...it's just that I've always..."

"I'd be delighted Katy."

"Really?"

"Come here."

She approached apprehensively and lay down onto the pristine white sheets.

"Katy this could get messy, are you sure?"

She nodded.

"Ok then."

I cracked open the champagne sending a plume of bubbly liquid onto Katy's prostate body.

"Mmmmm!"

She was laughing now deliriously happy massaging her hands over her wet skin. I titled the bottle spilling the golden fluid down her stomach and over her panties. She groaned. I made to move down on her but she stopped me.

"The jam Nik the jam!"

I thought we might try and forget about the jam. Oh well. Typically it was one of those organic thick jams that played havoc with its stickiness. I took a large dollop on my finger and slid it into Katy's mouth. She sucked gratefully moaning louder. I took another dollop and rubbed it onto her champagne soaked tits.

"Oooohhhhh!"

She grabbed the jar from me and began spreading it lavishly over her skin filing her tummy button with the deep red sticky substance. I retrieved the champagne and went overboard drenching her from head to toe taking particular care to soak her crotch. Katy was groaning so loud I worried the neighbours might hear, her hands feverishly coursing over her skin sliding through the Jampagne coating her body.

I crouched down and spread her legs. Peeling her panties up I tilted the bottle and tinkled a stream of champagne down. I massaged her pussy through her sopping panties finally easing them down her soft thighs. Her pussy was soaked but that was probably the champagne. A small tuft of reddish hair hung over her vagina that was tantalisingly inviting with its pink lips and tiny clitoris. I poured the rest of the champagne over her and chucked the bottle onto the carpet.

I dropped down and pulled her legs apart darting my tongue over her inner thighs tasting sweet fizzy strawberry.

"Ah-Ah-aahhhhhh!"

I teasingly licked around her pussy drinking in the puddles of champagne.

"Nik pleaseeee!"

I answered her cry darting my moist tongue inside her, joyfully flicking her clit with my parched tongue. The mixture of champagne and juices was glorious, otherworldly nectar. Katy moaned and moaned as I whirled my tongue into a frenzied tornado. Inhibition had been thrown out of the window, this was unreal!

"Nik aahhh no aaahh!"

I extricated my lips from hers and knew I had to be inside her.

"Katy are you ok?"

A manic grin was pasted across her face, Jampagne covering every part of her bare skin.

"Can you go slowly Nik?"

"Of course."

I spread her legs and slowly I entered.

"Ahhhhh!"

I sighed in pleasure at the wet warmth of her vagina. My penis fit snugly through her lips but I noticed Katy tense. I smiled at her and slowed my thrusts down. Finally she relaxed and arched back pushing into my thrusts. It was so wet and squelchy I felt my member take on a life of its own sliding in faster and deeper shuddering her body into spasms.

"Unnhhh-ahhhh! Stop Nik stop!"

I pulled out in shock. I'd gone to hard.

"Are you alright Katy?"

She was breathless sweat pouring down her forehead. I leant down and licked flecks of jam off her tits rising up to meet her lips. They were sweet and sticky.

"Nik can we do it the shower?"

I stared at her stunned. She wanted more?! Man this woman had stamina!

"Yeah! Lets go for it!"

Katy jumped up in delight dragging me to the bathroom. It was compact with a toilet and small sink with the shower taking half the room. We stepped inside sliding the glass panel back. In the harsh light all of Katy's blemishes were exposed: the black circles under her eyes, the dry skin and the damp mess of red hair. Rather than repulsing me though they just made her more attractive: naked and vulnerable but blissfully happy at this exact moment.

I took a bottle of Herbal Essence Rosehip and Strawberry shampoo-conditioner from the small shelf to the side of the shower and squeezed it over Katy's head watching the smooth creamy substance roll down over her breasts and into her crotch.

"Oohhhhhh!"

I flicked the shower on savouring the sweet aroma flooding around the room. Hot water avalanched across our bodies. Katy ripped her hair bands out onto the linoleum floor letting her hair free, she massaged her scalp moaning as I caressed her hips sliding my oily hands up and down her inner thighs and then up to her breasts pushing her harder into the wall.

"P-please Nik! Now! Please!"

Her hand stroked my penis pulling it to her crotch and positioning her lips over it.

"Come on Nik!"

I duly obliged pushing upwards deep inside her.

"Uh-uhhhhhh!"

I gripped her hips resting my chin into the nape of her neck and thrust deeper increasing her moans of ecstasy. Hot water pounded our writhing torsos soapy suds streaming over Katy's tits and my chest. With every push I felt stronger as if I could go on forever but I calmed myself making every drive count. Katy's delicate warm hands clenched my buttocks forcing me even deeper inside her until finally she cried out releasing me and falling to her knees exhausted.

My member screamed at me as I almost keeled over. Katy looked up at me with her tired but elated eyes.

"Soak me Nik!"

"Ahhhhhhh!"

I couldn't hold it any longer. My member exploded spraying cum like ticker tape over Katy's face mixing with the hot water and conditioner. She licked her lips pointing to her breasts as I shot out a final burst of fluid splattering her pink nipples.

I dropped down to the magenta coloured linoleum drained but euphoric. I slid over under the showerhead and pulled Katy into my chest. Her breasts pressed into my ribs as she rested her head onto my broad shoulders. I lowered my hand and gently rubbed her clit. Katy's hand fell in unison and stroked my still hard penis.

As the hot water continued to fall over our naked skin clouds of steam floated across the room leaving us cocooned by a blind transparent completely fallible wall. Katy's breaths were calm and steady. She raised herself a little and kissed me softly on the cheek tightening her grip around my shoulders as she did so.

"Thank you..." She murmured.

12