There's Something about May Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of my story about my time with my ex girlfriend.
2k words
4.64
7.5k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bisibi1
bisibi1
298 Followers

This is part 2 of a true story about me and an ex-girlfriend of mine which will likely turn into a series which will chart how she changed me and my life. This story picks up a few months after the initial events.

Not much more has happened since the initial events. May and I still meet up a few times a week after work as it's the only time we can get together since she is expected home. Her boyfriend James is still unemployed, so May and I have to make do with breaks, lunches and a little time after work. Sex wise since the incident in the woods and one failed time in my car we've done nothing except some manual work. I did use this time to get to know May better, she'd had a tough life. She left home young became involved with drugs and sex. And James was a complete Psycho who had tried to kill her more than once but she was petrified to leave him.

It was a summers night the two of us had been messaging constantly for hours. Mostly the usual missing each other, wanting each other and other small talk. I don't know why this night was any different but I was really missing her. I wanted to be with her and I was frustrated that I couldn't. She told me that she was going in the bath which usually meant one to two hours radio silence. My friend had called asking to get picked up from the train station I hadn't seen him in months as he was away with the Army so I agreed and headed off to collect him.

When I got to the station, I checked my phone and she hadn't messaged and when my friend arrived, we headed to his house. I lost track of time a bit talking to him it as good to catch up I didn't mention May I didn't want to explain all the complexities of our relationship at that time. It was after midnight when I came away, I hadn't checked my phone in over ninety minutes and I'd had it on silent. I had four messages:

'Hi I'm back.'

'Not talking?'

'I miss you'

"Guess you're busy I'm going to call it a night. Speak soon xxx'

This was over forty minutes earlier and I was completely devastated. My body tingled all over and my heart raced. I messaged back 'I'm back sorry was picking up my mate' to which I got no response. As my heart raced the air seemed to become thin and I gasped for air. It was at this point I knew that I truly loved her with every ounce of my soul. I messaged her again 'stood here outside my house absolutely devastated that I missed you tonight. I really want to tell you something and cant wait to see you to say it.' I stayed outside in the cool summers air for about ten more minutes when my phone vibrated in my pocked. 'Tell me what?" She wrote, I really wanted to say it in person but I didn't want to wait any longer, 'I love you' I replied. My body fizzed and my heart raced as I pressed sent. The next minute felt like an eternity waiting for the response. 'I love you too! Xxx' she responded. I was elated and we kept messaging for the rest of the night until around six in the morning.

Again, Monday couldn't come around fast enough and at first opportunity I turned to her and told her I loved her to her face. A tear formed in her eyes and she smiled at me, she looked genuinely happy at what I had just said and I knew that I wanted to be with her properly.

Unfortunately, things don't work out like that very quickly. May was petrified of James, turns out he was abusive to her and regularly lost his temper and would hit her. She would find most of her days off were spent locked in her bathroom messaging me.

The summer rolled on then some great news. May's best friend Jaime was going on holiday for two weeks and needed someone to look after her place. Fair to say as soon as we heard that news we both put in some annual leave. We were so excited and didn't have to wait long. The plan was for May to not tell James she had some time off and for her to spend every other night at Jaime's as to not raise too much suspicion.

Jamie went on a Wednesday evening, so bright and early on the Thursday I set off for her house where I would meet May. I'd been up all-night thinking about what we were going to get up to. Finally, we had our own space where we could spend time together without the fear of being caught.

On my way there May called me and asked me to meet her in our secret spot before heading to Jamie's. I did as May instructed and as I arrived there May was standing waiting for me. She jumped into my car and we headed off.

"Can you park in the next street from Jamie's? If James drives past I don't want him seeing your car," she said.

"Yeah. No problem," I replied.

We arrived in the street got out and I locked my car. The street seemed quiet and I didn't worry about my car and May and me took the short walk to Jamie's. May's car was already parked on the drive way of a nice little detached house, it had a wall with low cut bushes around the edge and a large conifer in the centre. May seemed anxious as she unlocked the door, her head was on a swivel and seemed to be scanning for anyone that may see us. Fair to say we entered very quickly.

Once inside she seemed relieved. May turned to me wrapped her arms around my head, leaned in and kissed me passionately on the lips. We kissed for a short while before she took my hand and lead me upstairs to the bedroom. On the way there I did notice Jamie had a lot of cats I saw four on the way up the stairs alone.

I wasted no time at all when we entered the bedroom. I took a hold of May kissed her passionately and began to undress her. Although we'd fucked I'd never seen her naked up to this point. I hadn't really seen her tits up to now, just played with them a few times.

May is very petite and very slim. She does have nice shapely legs, bald pussy, a nice round ass, with nice hips which narrow into a tiny waist. She has a very flat stomach, small pert tits probably a 30-32 A-cup. Small hard nipples and very small shoulders.

My clothes quickly followed her to the bedroom floor. I quickly picked her up and lay her down on the bed. She lay legs facing me looking at me. Her legs opened and I saw her beautiful pussy. She had some sexy big pussy lips and a large pronounced clit. I quickly lowered my head to her pussy and started licking it. She was so wet and tasted amazing and she very quickly started to moan with pleasure which just caused her to get wetter and wetter. I slipped a finger into her dripping pussy I've never known a pussy get so wet before May was gushing. I rubbed her G-spot while sucking on her large clit. It didn't take long before May wrapped her legs around my head, let out a scream, "I'm cumming!" And began to squirt all over the place, in my mouth, over my face, head, shoulders and chest. I'd only ever seen one-person squirt like this and she was a porn star.

I did not stop, May was shaking all over. She threw her legs up into the air and I grabbed them to keep them in place. I not had a clear view of her arse hole. Straight away I knew this was a hole that had seen some action in the past. I could see signs of being stretched previously. I really didn't care at this point it was so hot to see. I leaned in and stuck my tongue straight into it. Then pulled it out and looked at her hole. It gaped a little even after a few seconds of my tongue being in it. I stuck my tongue straight back in and May gasped. She seemed to enjoy it. I know it's weird to think an arse hole tastes good but hers was clean and tasted fantastic with her pussy juices all over it. I continued to lick it for the next few minutes. Her hole relaxed more and more and became more welcoming. I was sticking my tongue in as far as I could deep into her hole. May was squirming on the bed with pleasure. May started to moan. "Fuck me," she said, in a whispering almost out of breath tone. I kept going.

"Fuck me!" She said a little louder.

With that I jumped up on top of her, took a hold of my rock-hard cock and buried it into her dripping wet pussy. May screamed out again.

"No!... Not my pussy! My arse! Fuck I'm going to cum!"

She was not kidding I'd only been in her pussy a matter of seconds when I felt her pussy fill up and explode over my dick. May pushed me out of her, I looked down and she was squirting all over. She reached down took hold of my dick, thrust her hips upwards and positioned my dick right on her arse hole. Her arse hole was so soft and seemed to invite my dick in as I entered it. May seemed to get just as much enjoyment out of this as her pussy.

Her ass was amazing, I was able to start thrusting in and out very quickly and was still tight. I started to kiss her as I fucked her ass. Every short while she would stop and let out a moan of pleasure. I now had a decision to make. Slow down and pace myself or go hell for leather and fuck as hard as I could till, I came.

The pleasure made my mind up for me. Her hold just felt too good. I began pounding her ass for all I was worth. May responded to the extremely positively. I could feel the cum building in my cock and balls. I was getting closer and closer to exploding into her. May wrapped her arms around my neck and we made eye contact.

I pounded away at her ass at the same time staring into each other eyes. Then she said it,

"I love you!" She said, I barely had time to react to this before I felt a swelling in my cock before exploding into her arse, slamming my cock seven-inch cock in as deep as I could.

My orgasm was so intense. I felt like I was going to pass out, I was gasping for air. May held me tight as I squirted my cum inside her. It felt like I was pumping gallons of cum into her as I could feel jet after jet being pumped out of my cock.

It took a while for my orgasm to subside. I slowly pulled out of May's ass and collapsed down beside her. I kissed her passionately and looker her in the eyes.

"I love you too!" I said, "I think I have since I first laid eyes on you... You're the one May."

"My God! I love you so much." She replied. I will spare you the rest.

We lay there hugging on the bed for a while before going in the shower. I don't know exactly how much I came in May but when we stood up there was a big pool of cum on the duvet and it was still running out of her ass. We fucked twice more that day before I had to head home as I couldn't stay over that night as I'd agreed to help a friend of mine knock down his garage which was agreed long in advance of me finding out about Jamie going away. Frankly I was gutted to be leaving her alone.

bisibi1
bisibi1
298 Followers