There's Something about May Pt. 03

Story Info
Part 3 of my story about my ex girlfriend.
1.8k words
4.09
12.6k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bisibi1
bisibi1
298 Followers

This is part 3 of a story about me and an ex-girlfriend of mine which will likely turn into a series which will chart how she changed me and my life. This story picks up straight after pt2 left off.

***

I was just getting into bed, head full of thoughts about the day's events, my heart bursting with feelings for May. I wanted to be with her, I was gutted I wasn't and I couldn't wait to see her the next day. I hadn't heard from her in a few hours and assumed that she'd fallen asleep I couldn't blame her as I was beat too.

I was just putting my phone on charge when it rang. It was May, I assumed that she just wanted to say goodnight as we hadn't spoken that evening. I was wrong. She was crying. Things had kicked off after I left. James had turned up and started an argument with May and well the police were called and he was arrested. I calmed her down and wasted no time deciding to go to her. She didn't live close to me it was a half hour drive for me. When I got there, I parked in the next street again and made my way to Jamie's house. May was wary of opening the door and couldn't believe I'd drove there to be with her. I hadn't told her I was coming.

As I walked in, I say she had a small bruise on her cheek and a few on her arm. I was livid I wanted to kill him. May filled me in a little more on how much of a crazy fucker he is. I have to admit he did even scare me a bit and even I can handle myself. The guys been fighting his whole life. Anyway, tonight he was locked away and she was safe and the police were coming back tomorrow to arrange a restraining order against him.

She told me that it had all started when he turned up demanding she came home and when she refused, he went nuts. She said it was at this point he went for her. I will spare you the rest but when he was being led away, she told him it was over and he said fine.

A month went by. James was charged with assault and ABH. He had moved out of May's house and had abided by the restraining order. May and I were better than ever and were falling crazily in love with each other. I'd practically moved in with her at this point although we were still sneaking around. James seemed to have accepted that they were over and had left May completely alone.

It was a Friday night after work. We'd had a great evening, we had some nice food, she had a glass of wine and I'd had a few beers just to take the edge off the week at work. We were both in May's bedroom hugging on the bed watching some crap TV. I remember thinking I was so happy at this point.

Then came a banging on the front door. It was close to midnight so obviously we weren't expecting guests. May looked out of the window

"Shit its James!" She said, "Hide!"

"No I'll fight him!" I said,

"Don't be crazy he will kill you! If he beats you he will kill you!" She said.

I didn't know what to do I wanted to protect her but the fear in her eyes warned me about what was to come.

"Where should I hide?" I said.

"Get under the bed right up against the wall and use the duvet under there to cover you and what ever else you can find. And no matter what happens stay under there I can't lose you!" She said panicking.

I did as instructed, hating myself the whole time. May went to the window.

"Go away James," she shouted "I'll phone the police!" She warned.

"I need to get my work boots!" He shouted. "I'm starting a job in the morning!"

Typical this fuck hasn't worked in months and he turns up on a Friday night to get them.

"Shit!" She said, "Ok where are they?" She asked.

"Just let me in I will get them myself!" He replied.

"And then you will leave?" May asked.

"Yes! Fuck sake May just let me in!" He yelled.

May agreed and before she left the room warned me again.

She left the room closing the door behind her. I could here the front door open and then feet on the stairs. Loud thuds getting louder and louder. May entered the room again while James went into the spare room. She'd closed the door and you could hear James banging about in the next room.

I heard the wardrobe door slam shut soon followed by the door for the room. I hoped he was leaving at this point. May was stood up against the bedroom door. Suddenly she was flung forward as James barged into the room. I could only see the lower parts of their legs but I could see there was a struggle going on. May screamed at James to leave, I wanted to help her but did as I was told.

"James get off of me!" She yelled.

"Come on May it's been a while. Even you can't go this long without dick!" James said.

"James no! I don't love you we aren't together!" May yelled. Right then May is flung onto the bed. The bed practically bounces on the floor through the force. I came close to leaping to her defence then I heard May,

"Stay there!" I thought it was a strange thing to say in that situation.

"If I do will you go and leave me alone?" She said,

"Like I would stay here with you!" James replied.

With this I saw James' jeans drop to the floor.

"No I don't want this!" May yelled out. I saw James' feet move towards the bed. Then came the sound of the tearing of fabric. Multiple rips are clearly audible in the room. The beds shaking above me. I'm still debating if I should help her. May screams out again, "Don't do it stay!" She's talking to me.

The bed shakes and almost moves towards him as he pulls her close to him. I see her feet and the lower parts of her legs either side of his legs. Her Pyjamas torn and tattered. He adjusts his feed before I hear her yell out as he obviously enters her.

"Just hurry up!" She yells.

The bed begins to rock violently above me. I'm laying there devastated at the events that are unfolding. The bed above me rocking and hitting my body as is shakes and buckles as James pounds May. The pace is relentless, James is going as hard as he can smashing into May's pussy. A minute or two go by May screams and I see fluids splashing down to the floor. She's cumming, he continues as does her orgasm. More time goes by James shows no sign of stopping and neither does May. Orgasm after orgasm, scream after scream, moan after moan.

Finally he lets out a huge grunt. The bed shudders on last time as he thrusts deep into May. Then silence. James steps back pulls up his jeans and walks over to the door.

"That will never happen again!" She says, "Stay away from me and this house! I hate you," she says.

"So, what!" He says before leaving the room. I hear footsteps on the stairs followed by the should of the front door opening then slamming again.

All I can here is the TV and silence. I wait twenty seconds or so. I push down the duvet and move some bags and boxes. I start edging towards the other side of the bed. I can only see one leg. It has the remnants of her pyjamas hanging from it. I exit the underside of the bed near her foot. I'm laying flat on my back looking up at the ceiling as I exit. At this point I don't know what to expect. At this point I don't know how to feel. Am I upset? Devastated? Ashamed? I don't know. I peeked my head out, I can see the dangling leg up to her knee and that her other leg is bent and her foot is dug into the side of the mattress. I grab the bed frame to gain some leverage to pull myself out. This seems to startle May. Her body thrusts off the bed, she drops to her knees straddling my face. She sits down on my face, her cum filled pussy smothering my mouth. I'd briefly had my mouth open getting some of their juices into my mouth.

"Lick me Simon! Lick my pussy!" She shouted. I didn't know what to do. She shouted again "Lick my pussy!".

This time I complied and began to lick her battered cum filled and covered pussy. Her pussy smelled like sex, she was soaking wet and tasted different. I could still taste her but I could taste the saltiness of James' cum as it ran out of her.

May stayed there sitting on my face for some time. As I lay there licking I felt a big splodge of his cum run out of her pussy and drip down onto my tongue and into my mouth. And rather than spit it out I swallowed it and continued licking her pussy. Shortly afterwards she came all over my face. She then climbed up off me and allowed me to climb out from under the bed. I stood up and faced her, she took hold of my shorts and pulled them down exposing my rock-hard cock. How long had it been hard? I don't know. May dropped to her knees and began sucking my dick. It felt amazing, I couldn't help but to start to fuck her face hard. She was gagging and slurping and gasping for breath. She took my whole seven inches into her throat until I came directly into it. Grabbing her head and pushing it right down onto my cock as I squirted cum into her gullet. She choked and spluttered as I emptied into her mouth.

I eventually let go of her head and she shot back gasping for breath. Cum had shot out of her nose and was all over her chin and face. After about a minute she stood up and faced me. Her eyes were bloodshot and her face was a mess with cum. Yet she still wrapped her arms around me and kissed me passionately on the lips.

We never again spoke of that night again although we had crazy sex for the next two weeks which seemed to be fuelled by that night. A few times she would sit on my face after I'd filled her with cum she seemed to enjoy it.

James never bothered us after that night either. May called his father the only person he was scared of and told him James had attacked her. He pleaded with her not to report James and he made sure he left her alone.

bisibi1
bisibi1
298 Followers