There's Something about Sarah Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,900 Followers

Then I pulled on the white satin bikini panties and smoothed them out too.

There was no sign of any boy parts; I had a smooth V between my legs that looked just like any girl.

Amanda helped me with the matching padded strapless bra and my foundation garments were completed. Next, Amanda helped me into my backless drop waisted blue satin ball gown and zipped it behind me in the small of my back. I stepped into my blue faux-suede high heels and I looked in Amanda's mirror and was pleased to see the shorter hem at the front of the dress showed off my shapely claves. The satin liner of the bodice felt wonderful against my body and the dress looked magnificent.

Amanda accessorised me with the costume jewellery she had bought which included a small tiara which fitted perfectly with the hairstyle Sloane had given me. She rummaged around in a big drawer and found a nice clutch purse. Then she sprayed me liberally with perfume.

"Baby you look magnificent!" she cried.

She made me pose repeatedly as she took picture after picture with her cheap camera.

"Ok lets go into the lounge and wait for Drew," she almost dragged me out of the bedroom.

"There is no way I'm sitting down in this dress!" I said.

"Of course not darlin' but lets get your nerves settled," she fussed and lit me a cigarette and gave me a glass of gin and tonic.

I was careful not spill anything on my dress or wrinkle it and stood almost stationary in the centre of the room sipping my drink and smoking my menthol.

My heart hammered in my chest when I heard Drew's pickup pull up outside and his footfalls on the porch sounded almost foreboding.

He came in through the door looking so handsome in his tuxedo that I gasped.

"Now who's this angel?" he beamed at me and strode over and pecked me on the cheek.

"You are going to be the most gorgeous girl at the Prom," he whispered in my ear as he pulled me to him.

"Dontcha go ruining that dress and her makeup before you get her to the dance you big galoot!" Amanda cautioned, but she was grinning and we had to pose for what seemed about a hundred pictures before she would let us leave.

Drew held the door to the cab of his pickup open and I could see he had washed and polished the exterior and cleaned the interior. He'd even hung one of those little air fresheners from the rear vision mirror. Other girls would be arriving in limousines but I didn't care; arriving in Drew's pickup was like arriving in a golden carriage with prince charming as far as I was concerned.

If this was fairytale the Prom would have been the best night of my life and Drew and I would have been voted Prom king and Prom queen; but life isn't a fairytale. The Prom changed my life forever that's for sure; but it was no fairy story.

We arrived excited like everyone else and posed for the obligatory picture together in the foyer. We even posed with Drew's varsity football team mates and their dates; we made quite a statement, half a dozen strong young handsome men and their beautiful beaus.

Drew and I danced the night away and chatted with his friends between dances. I still didn't feel comfortable being among the 'popular' crowd and during the evening when I made my way over to the 'intellectuals'. But it was there of all places that I felt myself shunned.

"Haven't seen you for ages; did you come over here to slum Sarah?" Lizzie Sanders asked indignantly.

"Or did you come over to show off your jock hunk boyfriend? I'll bet you two have some vigorous, intellectually stimulating conversations in the afterglow."

"Oh sorry! Does he know what afterglow is? Or do you just play tic-tac-toe with a sharpie on your little titties?" she hissed.

I blushed a deep red.

"Why are you treating me like this? Aren't you my friend?" I asked.

"The girl I was friends with was nicknamed the Ice Queen and could have had any of the top ten percentile academics. Instead she settled for a meat-headed football jock which is both cliché and passe, but I doubt that your beau would even know what that meant."

My eyes started to tear up but Drew had been keeping a close eye on me from across the room and he came over and put his arm through mine and led me away but not before Lizzie Sanders attempted to take one more bite out of me.

"Don't go away mad Sarah; just go away," she sniped.

I was about to retort when Drew spun on his heels and looked Lizzie and her smug date in the eyes.

"I'm not going to get into a battle of wits with you Lizzie; I never attack anyone who's unarmed!" he snapped back at her and she stared at him with amazement.

I pulled Drew closer and put my head his shoulder and let him lead me away.

After a whole bunch of announcements that most of students found boring, the Prom king and queen were crowned and then the lights dimmed and a large screen was lowered across the stage.

Of course someone had spiked the punch and most of the boys had bought hipflasks so everyone was a little high, some more than others, and a series of boos went up when the Vice Principal took to the stage and picked up the microphone.

"Ok hold it down people; the band will be back on stage soon but first there will be a slide show with a series of vignettes of the senior year students," he announced and left the stage.

The jeers changed to cheers as slide after slide lit up the screen starting of course with pictures of the football team in action. What followed were slides of various other sporting teams performing their feats, and then some of the debating society in action, and then some of the other arts and crafts societies doing their things. After a series of slides depicting scenes from the high school play a slide titled 'The Prestigious and the Scoundrels' came up.

What followed were candid shots of boys and girls of the senior alumni starting with the gratuitous quarterback action shot of Bing Holthouse throwing a pass, then the Valedictorian giving his speech at graduation and so on. Each picture was followed by cheers or playful howls of derision, depending on who was depicted.

Then to my amazement, projected onto that huge screen was a picture of me sitting under that old oak reading a book. Drew squeezed my arm and I was quite delighted that the picture was greeted mostly with cheers. The next slide was also of me, this time leaning against Drew's pickup smiling. I was quite surprised to see two pictures of me in a row and I also wondered who had taken those pictures.

Then the whole room became deadly silent except for a few gasps.

The next slide was of me, partially naked, lying on a blanket underneath Drew. I was stunned but the worse was to come.

I heard the carousel click as it rotated and as the next slide dropped into the projector and it sounded as loud as a shotgun in the quiet gymnasium.

There was a picture of me naked, standing one-legged pulling on my pantyhose. My small penis and scrotum had not been tucked and were plainly visible.

To my horror the slide show didn't move on. That slide remained projected on the huge screen as the audience began to gasp, then laugh and then jeer.

"What?" I heard Drew whisper but I couldn't look him in the face.

My whole life had fallen out from under me.

Then to my absolute terror I heard Sloane's voice come from the loudspeakers and there she was on stage, obviously drunk.

Suddenly a bright white spotlight lit up and searched the crowd before finding me and holding me transfixed in its glare.

"Thank you Billy. Ladies and gentlemen please thank Billy Kettering for fixing up that slide show for me and making it more interestin'" she drawled drunkenly into the microphone.

"But please thank the star of the show, my cousin Stephen who you all know and love as Sarah Grayson," she screeched.

"Happy fucking Prom night Sarah!" she squawked and then began to cackle like a mad woman.

All eyes were on me and I felt like a deer in a headlight.

"Oh my god!" I heard Drew gasp and then all hell broke lose as the Vice Principal raced onto the stage and snatched the microphone from Sloane.

But that picture of me remained projected on the screen and the shouting, laughing and jeering started again as the Vice's amplified voice cut across the cacophony.

"Turn that thing off! Turn that thing off! Oh for god sake someone turn that thing off!"

I ran.

I burst through the stunned crowd and raced through the foyer and around the back of the school past the bleachers.

I ran, and I ran, and I ran.

I just ran.

They caught me at the community playground. I was no match for the jocks and I was running in my Prom dress and heels.

Someone grabbed my arm used my velocity to swing me around and the held me in a vice like grip. It was dark but I guessed there were about five of them; hard to see in their tuxedos.

But I knew who had hold of me. It was Bing Holthouse.

He pulled me to him, his face only an inch from mine. He walked me backward until the small of my back came up hard against a park bench

"I knew you weren't right you freak!" he hissed and I smelt the bourbon and tobacco on his breath.

"Your aunt and your cousin are both whores but you're far worse. You're a monstrosity, an abnormality, a malformation. You should have been aborted."

Tears ran down my face, mascara and eyeliner making little black runnels.

"Oh dear! The freak is crying boys."

I head the others snigger.

"Even worse you been leading on my best friend. How did you hide it? Did you just blow him to keep him happy?" he snickered.

"Do you give blowjobs as good as your cousin?" he grinned.

"Well you seemed to want to find out Bing Holthouse. Drew may have been your friend but it didn't stop you coming on to me!" I spat in his face and he wiped it away.

He punched me in the stomach and I bent over as the breath was knocked out of me. Bing spun me around and bent me over the bench.

"You hide it pretty good eh? Whatcha got hiding in those pretty panties," he gasped.

I struggled but he held me over the bench and hitched up the back of my gown.

"Come on over boys. Take a look," as I writhed and struggled, the back of the bench pressed against my stomach I felt the presence of the others as they moved in closer.

"Well lookee here boys; she's wearing nice pretty white panties. Probably like most of the girls tonight but she ain't a girl is he?" Bing was panting with exertion.

I heard the others gasp as my thighs and buttocks were exposed.

"It's not like you'd know she wasn't a girl even now," one of them said hoarsely.

I recognised the voice of Bobby Fillay.

I lifted my head as I struggled and saw the others gathered round me in the gloom.

"What do you say boys? Shall we see what Sarah has hidden under those pretty panties?" Bing laughed.

He yanked at my panties and I struggled harder.

"Don't just stand there give me hand," Bing panted.

One of the boys gripped my wrists and held my arms down on the back of the bench.

Bing pulled my panties down and I tried to kick him but he was too quick. He tore the crotch out of my pantyhose.

"Jeez look at that tight white ass; you'd never know she wasn't a girl," Bing sneered.

"You know how her kind survive in the city? I've been there and I know. They sell their pretty white asses and pretty red mouths on the street."

"What do you say boys? It ain't like she can complain. What's she going to say to the sheriff; I dressed like a girl and didn't like it when I got used like one?"

I could feel Bing's hot breath on the back of my neck and I could feel the hot bulge in his pants rubbing against my buttocks as I struggled.

"Gee I don't know Bing. This ain't right. We done humiliated her enough; she won't come back any more pretending to be a girl," one the youths said.

I could feel the trepidation in his voice.

"Ben's right Bing," we should let it go now, another boy spoke up.

I recognised the voices, Ben Mowbray and Gerry Kershaw.

I felt the indignation rise in me and I struggled again, trying to free my arms and free myself from Bing's embrace as he pushed me against the bench.

"See Bing. Your boys are losing heart. You're all just cowards picking on a defenceless girl," I shrieked.

"See boys! This thing here just called you all cowards and it still thinks it's a girl," Bing howled.

"Fuck that! Hold her still face Ben we'll see who's a coward!" Gerry Kershaw grunted.

The youth holding my arms down on the back of the bench pushed down harder and Ben Mowbray came over and placed a hand on either side of my face holding my head still. I tried to cry out but Bing squeezed the breath out of me.

Gerry climbed on the bench seat and I heard him unzip himself. I was become hysterical; I knew I was helpless. When the head of his penis rubbed against my lips I tried to shake my head and then I felt the blade in my side.

The youth who had been holding my arms had pulled out a pocket knife and I felt the cold steel pierce my dress and push against the delicate skin on my left side. He leaned in close.

"You so much as nip him and I'll drive this blade into your guts. No one around here is gonna care if some tranny gets cut up a bit. You be a good girl and this will be over real soon," he hissed in my ear.

Gerry pushed his erection into my mouth and I had no choice but to clamp my lips down on it and let him violate me. He tossed my tiara aside and tangled his fingers in my hair and pulled my face into his groin as his penis thrust in and out of my mouth. He didn't last long and I soon tasted the musty stench of his seed and started to gag.

"Whooee boys! She ain't half bad!" Gerry Mowbray whooped as he pulled his phallus from my mouth and rubbed it on my face.

His place was immediately taken by another who began to fuck my face.

"Make her suck me!" he howled.

The knifeman pushed the blade harder into my side and I felt a trickle of blood.

I acquiesced; it was that or get stabbed and I sucked on the throbbing penis invading my mouth. Around my muffled cries of pain and indignation I sucked that cock as hard as I could, using my tongue, wanting him to climax and get his filthy member out of my mouth.

That's when I felt Bing kick my feet apart and I tried to struggle again but the ever-present knife pressed harder and I stayed still. I heard Bing spit and then a searing pain shot though me as his tumescent penis invaded my rectum.

Bing slammed himself deep inside me, grinding himself against my buttocks.

"My god this bitch is tight! Fuck I'm gonna come!" he howled.

I sobbed silently as Bing ejaculated inside me; thrusting and rutting and digging his fingernails into my soft buttocks.

Whoever was in my mouth climaxed at the same time and I began to gag. Semen spilled from my lips as the stranger pushed his cock in and out my mouth in a frenzy of lust.

"Let's change around Bing. You take the knife while I fuck her ass," the knifeman said; the lust thick in his voice.

I was preparing myself to be violated again when suddenly out of nowhere a roundhouse punch hit Bing square in the jaw and knocked him out cold. The youth with the knife had removed it from my side and I stamped down on his foot with all my strength, driving my stiletto heel into the top of his shoe. He howled and turned in an effort to use the knife but another punch knocked him to the ground.

He scampered to his feet and hobbled off after the other three youths who were running away leaving Bing unconscious on the ground. I was still bent over the bench, my side bleeding, winded, and my anus burning.

I felt someone begin to slide my panties and ruined pantyhose back up my legs and I screamed.

"Leave me alone!"

"Shh Sarah. Shh. Let me take care of you," Drew whispered in my ear.

Drew helped me pull up my panties and pull down my dress. I leaned against the bench panting; catching my breath. Eventually I could breath normally again and Drew gave me his handkerchief and I wiped my mouth.

"Here," he offered me his hip flask and I took a swig of bourbon, rinsed my mouth and spat it out.

I took another shot and swallowed it. The burning liquid felt good as it went down my throat and into my stomach.

He took back his handkerchief, padded it up and poured whisky on it and put it against the cut in my side.

I heard a groan and looked down and saw that Bing Holthouse was regaining consciousness. I limped over and kicked him in the side and he groaned. It sounded good so I kicked him again, and again, and again, until Drew dragged me away.

He sat me on the bench and lit two cigarettes and gave me one.

I dragged on my cigarette and remained silent staring at the ground until I couldn't stand it anymore and then I forced my eyes to meet his. My face was a mess; my makeup ruined, my eyes red from crying and my hair was in disarray.

"Do you hate me?" I whispered.

"I don't know what I feel," he replied.

"I understand if you do. I was going to tell you soon Drew, its just well..." my sentence drifted away as there was nothing I could say that would justify my deceit.

"I guess I deserved what I got for deceiving everyone," I sighed.

"Don't you say that! Don't you dare say that!" he was livid.

"You deserve a lot of things for lying to me like you did but you never, ever, deserved what happened to you tonight Sarah. What happened to you is unforgivable."

"You have never been anything but, kind, considerate and loving to all who have come in contact with you Sarah."

"Don't you ever say that you deserve to be treated any different."

"I'm sorry Drew. One last favour; can you just see me safe until I can get a cab home? That's even if a cabby will take me," I asked.

"Fuck that! I'll drive you," he flicked his cigarette butt away and helped me to my feet.

He stooped down and picked my little tiara and handed it to me. I looked at it and let out a sob and threw it into the darkness.

He put his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder and he helped me limp back to the car park and his pickup.

The ride home was in total silence.

When we got to the driveway he got out and held the door for me and helped me out of the cab.

I stared at him and tears ran down my face.

"Do you hate me Drew?" I asked.

It was then I noticed the tears in his eyes.

"I loved you Sarah. I loved you," he kissed me lightly on the cheek and then gently eased me away from him.

He walked back around to the driver's side of the truck and drove away into the black night.

The porch light came on and I heard the screen door bang.

"Sarah! Oh my god Sarah!" Amanda cried and ran towards me with her arms outstretched.

Bad news travels fast in this part of Texas.

To be continued.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,900 Followers
12