There's Something about Sarah Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,955 Followers

"So what about you Lizzie?" I asked.

Lizzie regaled us with her life at the University of Houston where she was studying law. Then the girls and guys around the table each took a turn at telling us all about their lives since leaving high school. It was almost like a school reunion.

We were all drinking and laughing but eventually I couldn't help myself.

"So what about Sloane?" I asked.

Lizzie raised her eyebrows.

"Well let's just say, I don't like to talk ill of the dead, but she has taken up where Amanda left off. She sees a lots of gentleman callers, if you know what I mean," Lizzie whispered.

"And that awful Billy Kettering has moved in and the place looks like a dump I'm sorry to say. I drove out there yesterday with a few of us others to pay our respects," she continued.

"Sooo...What about you, charming thing. What's your story?" Lizzie chuckled, circling a finger at Tina.

The booze was kicking in and inhibitions were lowered.

I squeezed Tina's thigh under the table.

"She's my friend and my guest. That's all you need to know," I attempted to deflect the question.

Lizzie turned down her lips and some of the others looked disappointed.

"Oh come on Tina," Lizzie all but begged.

"Ok fuck it. You asked so I'll tell you," Tina grinned.

"I used to be a hooker but now I work as a porn star and I'm half owner of a gay and lesbian bar."

The table went deathly quiet and then Lizzie burst out laughing and everyone else joined in.

"Hah! hah! If you don't wanna tell us, just say so," she chortled.

We all took a drink and it quietened down for a while.

Then Lizzie leaned in close,

"And are you? I mean do you? I mean...Ah fuck it. Never mind," Lizzie looked confused and apologetic.

"Do you mean, have I got a penis? A whang? A dick? A phallus? A Willie? A dong? A Johnson?" Tina grinned confidently

Lizzie nearly doubled over laughing.

"Ok yeah...well have you?" she was almost apoplectic.

"I'm a fully functional transsexual if you have to know. And I bet my dick is bigger than some of the guys at this table," Tina said jokingly.

Then she broke up laughing and the whole table followed.

I glanced up at Sloane's table and saw her glaring at me and my companions. She was surrounded by sorry morose looking rednecks and here we were enjoying ourselves. It was so obvious that she was jealous and hateful.

The evening progressed with more drinking and joviality. The conversation waxed and waned between various topics now that everyone's curiosity was sated. Tina's natural vivaciousness made her a hit and everyone wanted to talk to her and people regularly switched seats to engage with each other.

Drew Carter entered the bar about three hours into the party, just when everyone's frivolity was beginning to wane.

He was accompanied by the most stunning blonde girl I think I had ever seen. My heart skipped a beat and Tina immediately became aware of my distress.

"Oh fuck! I should have told you Sarah. Drew is also at the University of Houston on a football scholarship and he has taken up with that beautiful creature April Bouvier that you see on his arm," Lizzie explained.

"Well good luck to him. He was a nice boyfriend but he let me down when I needed him most, but I have no hard feelings," I smiled wanly.

This time it was Tina's turn to squeeze me comfortingly under the table.

Drew and his date made their way over to Sloane's table, obviously to render condolences as they weren't at the funeral. I tried not to stare but it was difficult.

"Let's get some fresh air," Tina said and gripped my arm.

She led me outside, stopping to pick up a bottle of Jack off a table. We sat outside on the steps leading from the parking lot to the kitchen at the back of the bar taking slugs from the bottle and smoking.

"We'll ruin our dresses sitting in the dust like this," I said.

"Fuck it. I'll never wear it again anyway," Tina smiled.

"Maybe you could get that horrible Michele Nylons girl to write a screenplay. 'Tranny in the Boneyard' or some such shit, where you get gangbanged in a funeral home or something. At least you could use the dress again," I laughed.

She punched me in the arm and took a big gulp of whiskey.

"Well I'm going for a piss," I said, a little drunkenly.

"Aren't you the lady?" she giggled.

I got unsteadily to my feet leaning on Tina's shoulder and opened the screen door to the kitchen.

"You want me to go with you," she asked.

"What am I, a twelve year old girl?" I snapped back at her.

Tina shrugged and took a drag of her cigarette and another slug of Jack.

I entered the small kitchen and made my way over to the servery door, into the small passageway that led to the toilets.

Just then the door to the men's room opened and the hulking presence of Bing Holthouse blocked my path. He'd gone to fat but he was still an imposing figure.

He grinned when he saw me.

"Well, well, well! The freak is back in town and from what I see she's bought another freak with her," Bing smirked malevolently.

"Maybe I should bend you over and fuck your ass again freak; and then I'll fuck your girlfriend" he hissed as he closed in on me.

"You could try you fat fuck but I suspect you'd never find your needle dick under that beer belly and I doubt that you could get it up anyway cause you're so drunk," I spat back at him.

He closed the gap between us in three strides and threw me against the wall; his hand closing around my throat and I struggled for breath and the world began to black out. I vaguely heard another door open and I felt another presence in the confined space.

Bing gasped and let go of me and as I struggled to breathe I was aware that someone was repeatedly punching Bing Holthouse. Bing dropped to the floor and my vision cleared and I saw Drew Carter kick Bing Holthouse unconscious.

I got my breathing under control and was finally able to speak.

"You've got to stop saving me Andrew Carter or people will talk," I rasped.

I turned on my heels with the intent to exit back through the kitchen when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I spun around and stuck out blindly.

Drew caught my wrist; my hand inches from his face. He held it there and looked into my eyes.

"I'm so sorry Sarah," he sighed and let go of me.

I slapped him across the face.

"That's because I loved you Drew," I began to cry.

He just stared at me dumbfounded.

I leaned into him and kissed him. At first it was chaste, just our lips touching; then he pulled me to him and he kissed me passionately.

I clung to him and revelled in the feel of his hard body against mine. I wrapped my arms around him and he held me tight.

We kissed for what seemed like an eternity and then I began to struggle and I pushed him away.

"No! This is wrong! I lied to you! I deceived you! I was never what you thought I was and I never deserved you," I sobbed.

The door to the bar opened and Drew's date put her head through the door.

"Drew? Drew? Is everything alright?" she asked.

"It's fine April. Go back to the party. I'll be there soon," Drew replied.

April gave me the once over, turned up her nose and closed the door.

I took the opportunity to duck back through the kitchen but Drew caught up to me and pulled me up short.

He held me by my shoulders and looked earnestly into my eyes.

"It was me! I found you! I've known where you've been for nearly six months now and I've been keeping Amanda abreast of your stunning progress at college," he said.

"When Amanda got sick she made me track you down and made me promise her that I would contact you when she died and ensure you came to her funeral. She wanted you there. She wanted to make amends but she felt too ashamed to tell you herself," he explained.

I was sobbing now.

"She wants you at the reading of her will tomorrow. Please go. It's the last wish of a dying woman," Drew looked searchingly into my eyes.

I looked up at him.

"Ok Drew. I will. But...what about us. There is so much unsaid," I sobbed.

"I don't know Sarah. I just don't know," he whispered.

"Drew! Drew!" April was calling from outside the kitchen.

"I gotta go," Drew sighed.

"Yeah Drew. You gotta go," I replied and turned away.

To be continued...

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,955 Followers
12