Theresa

Story Info
Finally get back together with an ex.
1.1k words
3.69
8.1k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Theresa was a girlfriend that I dated back when I was in High School. We never had a chance to actually do too much because we both lived with our parents and we were young.

A couple years later she moved from out of town and back to my hometown. I however, was now living out of town but I happened to be in town one day when she stopped by my parents house to see how I was doing.

Probably about a year later once I was single again I looked her up. I told her that I was going to be visiting my family and wondered if she might want to get together. She had a kid now and a boyfriend but told me that if I wanted to stop by and say that would be fine. She gave me directions to her house and I decided to stop by and say hi.

Her boyfriend was at work and we sat down on the couch and began to catch up a little bit on old times. She had been the first woman that I had ever fallen in love with and it was coming back and I couldn't help but think about what might have been if we hadn't broken up.

I leaned over and told her that I had missed her. As I was doing so she turned her head toward me and I decided that I should try to kiss her. She kissed me hard in return. Our tongues tangled and danced as we kissed and I pulled her close to me. My hands found their way all over her body. I began to play with her tits through her shirt. I reached under to get a better feel and slowly unhooked her bra to free her tits. As I was doing this she was fumbling with my zipper as she was trying to get my dick out. I rolled her over onto her back so that I could get into a better position. I then began to pull at her pants and tried to get her pants and panties down. I finally got them off and she finally got my pants down too. I pulled myself hard up against her. She reached down and put my dick into her already soaking wet pussy.

She stopped kissing me and moaned as I entered her. She moaned, "Oh my God! I have waited so long to feel you inside of me! It feels so good! OOOOHHHH!!!

She grabbed my ass and pulled me into her and wouldn't let me move. She moved her hips up and just held me there. She said, "Oh my God! I am cumming all over your cock! I can't believe you just made me cum just by putting your hard cock inside of me!"

After she stopped shaking she said, "I want you to fuck the shit out of me!! I want you to fuck me hard!"

So I started to fuck her good. Just as I was getting into it good she said, "Oh my God, you're making me cum again!"

She just pulled my ass and held me deep inside her wet pussy again as she was cumming all over me. Once her body stopped shaking again she let me go so I could start pounding her again.

I was fucking her good and hard and she was getting into it again really good and I told her that I was going to cum and she said, "Oh ya! I am going to cum too! I want you to cum with me!"

I was about to cum and she said, "I'm cumming again!"

She pulled me deep inside of her as I started cumming. I shot load after load of my hot cum deep inside her wet pussy. It felt so good to finally fuck her like I had always wanted to.

I collapsed on top of her. She told me, "I have wanted to feel you and your cum deep inside me for so long. I am so glad that I finally got to fuck you."

The next day she found a babysitter for her son and we decided to go on a date. I told her when we dated before about how I really love a woman that wears a dress. A dress has always been a big turn on for me. For our date she decided to wear a nice short summer dress.

On our way out we got into my truck to head to a movie. She had a little surprise for me though while we were driving. She decided that while I was driving that she would start sucking my dick. It felt so good to have her lips wrapped around my cock.

I told her that I was going to pull over and fuck her right there if she didn't stop. I decided to pull into the nearby park. Since it was dark nobody would even know we were there.

We went over to the train that the kids climb on sometimes and started to kiss hard. Our tongues were tangling and I reached down and grabbed her ass to pull her close to me. I said, "I want to fuck you right here, right now!"

She said, "Oh ya, I need that hard cock right now!"

With that she turned around, bent over and told me to fuck her. To my surprise she was not wearing and underwear. I just grinned and aimed my hard cock at her wet pussy. I grabbed her ass and pulled it close as I buried my cock in her pussy. She held her ass against my balls and said, "Oh my god!! That feels so good!!" and ground her ass against me as her pussy twitched as she came all over me.

I finally got to start pounding her pussy good and hard. I grabbed her hips and pulled them hard against me over and over again. She continued to cum all over my cock several more times before I told her that I was going to cum.

When I told her that I was going to cum she said, "Oh ya! Cum deep inside my wet pussy! You're going to make me cum again too!!"

Just as her body began to shake with yet another body shaking orgasm she said, "I'm cumming!! Cum deep inside me!" and I came hard inside her. My body shook with against her ass as we were both cumming.

We had to get back to the house and as we walked back to the car she was walking kind of bow legged and said, "I can feel your cum running down the inside of my legs. I love feeling your cum inside me. We need to do this more often."

I told her that I agree and that was the beginning of a wonderful sexual relationship with her.