Theresa Emerges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boys were cheering along, maybe thinking it was their turn, but before they were to get a go, it was clear that the buck wanted to at least plough the ground. He helped Theresa on to the couch, letting her lean against the back with her arse pointing out. He didn't even bother taking her panties off, he just slid the crotch aside, and slowly entered her. From the slick juices on his cock as he started to move in and out, it was clear that Theresa was very ready for the invasion. She started to encourage him.

"That's it baby, I'm just a slut who needs to get fucked...I've got your cum on my face, now I've got your cock in my cunt...it feels so dirty letting you fuck me in front of your friends, letting them see my cunt as you fuck me, my dripping pussy juices flowing all over your lovely shaft and balls...do you have another load to shoot all over me. I think you should all cover me in your cum, to punish me for being such a nasty whore."

The guys didn't need a second invitation – soon Theresa was surrounded by the 7 men, all with their cocks out, taking two in her mouth, desperately trying to grab the other with her hands. The groom moved back, ripping her panties off as a trophy, and leaving her arse and cunt exposed. It was too good a target...one man moved in underneath her, pulling her down until her cunt slid over his cock. Immediately, another moved in behind, aiming for her arse.

She obviously wasn't entirely ready for this, but with the encouragement of those around her ("a good whore let's men fuck her arse, but don't worry, we'll be gentle"), she was able to comfortably take both men.

Her double penetration was soon a quad penetration, as she took two cocks in her mouth again, and a slow but steady cycle of men moved from her mouth, to her cunt, and finally to her arse, from where they would remove their cocks to splatter their cum all over her.

Theresa could not get enough of it, but the guys, obviously pent up after watching porn and the stripper, plus the enchantment of Theresa's hot body, weren't' willing or able to hold on long. Within five minutes, seven men had fucked her, both cunt and arse, and had her suck their cocks, and all seven had dumped their load on her. She was a cum bath, but she had also had several grunting orgasms, and was lying back, drinking in what she had done.

The guys were wandering around a little sheepishly, not knowing what to do apart from dress. One had the decency to bring Theresa a towel, but she declined it, taking her panties back from the groom and soaking up as much of the cum from her body. Her ripped and dripping panties were now her trophy, proof that being used need not be such a chore.

She dressed, and sweetly kissed the groom before bidding her farewells to the group. One of them asked what she was going to do next.

"Oh – I've got a lot of catching up to do, starting with a nice couple called Dan and Cindy."

12