Theresa's Gangbang

Story Info
A venture into a pool hall turns fun.
2.2k words
3.99
74.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She drove around knowing she needed something, but not sure what that was. Mostly, it was the attention from someone, just pure physical contact that she craved. She didn't care who it was, just so she could touch someone. She was tired of driving around, and spotted a pool hall with a few cars in the parking lot. "I should be able to talk to someone half-way decent in there," she thought.

She walked in and made her way towards the bar. She didn't really look around; otherwise she would have noticed all the guys staring at her. She never considered the attention she would cause, wearing a short black leather mini-skirt, with 4-inch heels. Her 5-foot frame was perfect in every way, topped off with blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes. She was definitely something that the guys in the pool hall were simply not used to seeing walk in.

As she slid into the barstool, she ordered a glass of White Zinfandel.

"Sorry, young lady," the bartender said. "I just sold my last glass to Butch over there." The guys sitting at the bar had a good laugh.

She chuckled as well, answering back, "Well, then I'll just have a Jack and Diet, heavy on the Jack!"

"THAT, I can get for you," he said.

She began to scan the place to see who she wanted to have keep her company. She thought she could have any guy she wanted, considering where she was at. As she looked around, she was pleasantly surprised at the group of guys that were there. She also noticed that she was the only female in the place! This made her slightly nervous, but more excited as she noticed her panties getting slightly moist.

There were a few of the tables that were being used, but it wasn't too busy. She noticed a group of about 8 guys joking around, and glancing in her direction. They were a little younger than she was, but so what. It seemed as one of them was "volunteered" to go talk to her.

"Hey there," he said to her, as he was walking up to her. He had slurred his words just slightly.

"Well, hey there, cutie," she answered back with a smile and a squeeze of his arm. "How are you guys doing tonight?"

"Funny you should ask that. We're having a bachelor party for one of the guys in our group, and we were wondering if you'd like to come join us." He seemed a little nervous, but pretty free with his words. "You're the hottest thing we've seen all night, obviously. Will you join us for a game or two?"

"As long as the game involves all of us and drinking, I'm all for it!" she answered back! She jumped off the barstool causing her skirt to hike up her butt a little bit! She took her time adjusting as she walked over to the group, giving the rest of the bar a nice shot of her ass in a thong.

When she got over to the party, they all introduced themselves to her. She didn't really pay any attention to their names. She only had one thing in mind as her panties got even more wet from her pussy. They pointed out who the bachelor was and she immediately went and sat in his lap.

After some brief pleasantries, rounds of shots started to be ordered. First came three rounds of jager-bombs. Then a round of tequila shots was brought over. By this time, she had a bit of a buzz, and called the bachelor over to one of the unused tables near them.

"OK big boy, you know how to do a body shot?"

"Hell yeah, I do!" he replied.

With that, she unbuttoned her blouse, revealing her firm breasts. She took the lemon first, and rubbing the top of her left breast with it. Then she wet her fingers, wiped the top of her right breast with them and sprinkled salt. She finally took the shot glass and held it between them. She sat on the edge of the table with her legs apart. He moved close to her, standing between them.

"Remember, lick, suck then swallow. And if you get it wrong, you're going to have to do that all over again!" They all laughed out loud.

He got it right the first time, taking his time with the first two steps – she didn't mind at all. They all cheered, including some of the other guys in the place who decided to move closer to see what was going on.

"Very good, young man. And here's your reward," she told him, as she grabbed his crotch with her free hand and kissed him. The after-taste of the tequila on his breath intoxicated her to the moment even more than she already was. She was hornier than she had been in a long time, and had some ideas on how to fix that "problem"

"HEY BARTENDER ... what are the odds on you closing up shop early so we can have a little private party here?" she called out. He stopped what he was doing. He noticed that everyone in the place was pretty much standing near the table that she was sitting on and started towards the door. "You won't be sorry," is what she told him.

He sighed, then walked over to the front door and locked it. He turned the lights off from the sign, and hung the closed sign. He and two other guys walked around making sure all blinds were shut hanging from the windows.

In the mean time, Theresa had the bachelor between her legs as she was grinding into him. She called over 2 other guys from his group to either side, and started rubbing on their cocks. The man in front of her unbuttoned her blouse all the way and unhooked her bra to release her breasts. The other two started massaging her thighs, rubbing her pussy through her thong.

She started getting hornier and hornier and wanted to take them all on.

"Somebody tell me how many of you are here! I think we're ALL going to have some fun!" she let out.

After a brief moment, someone called out, "There's 20 guys here!"

"Well, if you're all game, I certainly am!"

All the guys started hollering out and high-fiving each other, even if they didn't know each other. She got up off the pool table, making her way to a more open area. She'd grab each of the guys' cocks as she walked by, finally settling at a table. She took her blouse and bra off, and slipped off her now-soaking thong off as she sat down. She leaned back started rubbing her tits and pinching her nipples. She was sitting on the edge of the seat with her legs wide open, so all could see her wet pussy lips. She moved one hand down and started rubbing and finger-fucking herself, all the while staring out at the crowd of guys.

"OK, we're gonna start out with me blowing all of you, then we'll take it from there. But I want to suck on everyone's cock before anything else happens! And we're going to start with you!" as she pointed to the bartender!

He stepped forward. She immediately unfastened his jeans and grabbed his cock. She stroked it a little before taking the head into her mouth. Her head started bobbing up and down, taking as much of his 8-inch cock as she could into her mouth. She sucked his cock like no one else was in the room, until she backed away for a moment.

"OK, the rest of you guys, I want you to line up on either side of me, and have your cocks ready for some good head!!" she commanded the rest of the group.

They quickly made 2 lines on either side, coming up from behind her. With the next two on either side, she started stroking them off, while still sucking the bartender's cock.

"Where's the bachelor? He's going to be the one to stay in front of me the rest of the time!" He quickly made it to the front of the line, as she dismissed the bartender off to the side.

Sucking on the bachelor's cock, she'd take turns every so often turning to either side of her, starting to suck off the guys on either side of her. He would reach down groping her tits while she was on his cock, then rubbing her pussy when she was sucking on the others. Like an assembly line, the line kept moving and moving, with her sucking all their cocks. Of course, there were all different sizes of cocks that she faced, but she didn't care. They were all hard and just for her that night! Eventually, her lips and chin were so glazed with saliva and pre-cum, it was dripping onto her tits and lap. This went on for about 25 minutes, by the time she went through both lines.

"OK, anybody left?" she called out. "We're gonna have some real fun, now!"

Knowing exactly what she wanted at that point, she directed the guys as if she was running her own porn movie. She laid herself down on a bar table with her legs spread open. When she was ready, she started choosing the guys she wanted and telling them where to go. One would start fucking her, two more stood on either side so she could jack them off while she would suck on a fourth cock. Others moved in closer to stand around the table watching and stroking themselves until it was their turn. When one was done, they started rotating her around the table, each having a turn at getting fucked, sucked or jerked.

Everyone took their turn at her with the bachelor being the last one. But he decided to change things up a little. He grabbed her by the hips and pulled her off the table. He turned her around and bent her over the table. He plunged his cock into her soaked pussy getting it nice and wet. At the same time, he slit is thumb into her ass. She squealed out at first, then got used to it and started moaning in pleasure. She quickly looked around for a cock to suck. Two guys moved in front of her and she took turns sucking them off one at a time. Before she knew it, the bachelor pulled out of her pussy, and crammed his hard cock up her ass. She lifted one leg and put it on the table, giving him better access. She loved this.

She had several orgasms, each one more powerful than the last. Every time she started to come down from one, he'd start playing with her clit, bringing her to another climax. Her body became weak with ecstasy.

"Come on boy, fuck me in my ass!" she growled. She was getting hotter by the second and didn't want this to stop. His pace quickened until he felt himself getting ready to shoot his load.

"I'm gonna cum in your ass!" he screamed.

"NO! I want you to cum all over my face, and the same goes for the rest of you! I want all your cum all over my face and tits, NOW!!!!" she demanded.

The bachelor pulled out of her ass, as she quickly found a chair to sit in. She leaned back as he moved around to have his cock pointing towards the side of her face. As he jerked himself off, she was rubbing her clit, bring herself to more orgasms.

With a loud cry, she shot his load into and across her open mouth. She licked up what she could before another man in the group moved in and stood in front of her. She looked around the room watching all the other guys standing near her, stroking their hard cocks. She came again just at the sight, knowing they were all going to coat her with their cum. She turned back towards the cock in front of her as he released his load. He coated her tits with his jism. She rubbed it all around as she leaned forward to suck the rest of his cum from his cock. Slowly but surely, each guy stepped up to make their "delivery" all over her. Her favorite was three guys at once nailing her in the face from all angles.

When all the guys were done, she made sure to give them all one more show. She had several orgasms earlier, but none like the one she was about to have for them. She really started working on her clit. Her hand was almost a blur as she rubbed and rubbed.

Her breathing became heavy as she was about to come one more time. "Are you ready guys? You're gonna love this!" she panted, as she lifted her legs as high as she could while still sitting in the chair. She rubbed her clit even faster!

"Oh yeah, OH YEAH BABY! IT'S MY TURN TO CUM FOR ALL OF YOU!" she screamed out as she started to squirt with her own, final orgasm. She sprayed out about 4 feet, all over the floor. The guys just stood there in amazement, as none of them had seen anything like that before!

"Thanks, guys! You've all totally made my night much better," she said as she picked up her clothes and made her way to the restroom.

"OH, and sorry about making you close up early!"