These Summer Days Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Happy, but not 'too' happy. I whisper in his ear, how good he smells, and how his body seems to radiate heat, and how sexy he has always made me feel, and further more, I whisper breathlessly, did he ever think I would follow through, and come to be 'taken' by him? I could see that my playful whispers have aroused him, and I touch him there, the coconut drink having some mysterious property that completely and totally unloosens a girl's inhibition. (I later learned there were no less than three shots of rum and assorted 'splashes' of exotic liqueur, too numerous to count, in that concoction!...damn!)

He turns, and I kneel on the bench at his side, and put my arms around him, and we look into each other's eyes, suddenly serious. I could see the light of the moon reflected in his eyes, and that was all it took and I hungrily kiss him, softly, tenderly, sweetly, then with increasing ferocity and passion, then tenderly again, our kisses like the soft ebb and flow of waves upon the shore.

We kissed for an eternity there, and the moon arced above us and had begun to set below Haleakala, sinking far up inside the inland mountains. We moved to the soft dew-laden grass behind the bench, our caresses being interrupted only once, by a lone jogger, who took no notice of us, in his passing. And it was there, on the grass in the early hours before dawn, with the moon having set, and the night so clear and cool that the Milky Way became our watch keeper, that he began to talk.

We kissed and caressed gently, sometimes furtively, but we both knew this was only the prelude; a brief teasing interlude before the light of the new day, even then, a day beginning to cast delicate mauve, rose and peach shadows like the delicate brush strokes of a master, painting perfect, pastel clouds that billow across a shimmering silver sea. That new day, and the days to follow, held the unspoken promise to which we both had bequeathed ourselves. The promise of passion, fulfilled, vanquished, put firmly, deliberately, defiantly, in the peace and tranquility of requited love.

12