Thesis Time

Story Info
She's trying for an A+.
2.4k words
30.1k
2
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DireLilith
DireLilith
521 Followers

It was paper time. Ed hated this time of the semester. This was when his more promising students would begin to let him down.

Thesis time.

He sat at his desk in his office, on campus, and just leaned back in his chair, arms behind his head. The posters on the wall all had jovial inspiring sayings. But today, they weren't having the desired calming effect.

Thesis time.

The time of year when his best and brightest would hand in pieces of crap they would call literature, and expect him to give them the 'okay' symbol, to go ahead and hand in the huge papers they had likely been doing two years running, without consulting him.

It happened every year.

As Ed was rubbing his temples, he realized someone was standing at his open door. He looked up.

"Hello, Mr. Carter."

It was Stephanie Stevens, a surprisingly bright blonde that sat in the front row of his every lecture.

"Well hello, Stephanie. Ready to hand in your thesis?"

"Not really," the young woman said with a smile.

Ed couldn't help but smile back.

He folded his arms across his chest and looked at her, leaving his feet up on his desk. In his dress shirt and business slacks, he usually felt very uncomfortable. But this was his day to relax, hang out in his office, and be himself. He wasn't going to start acting nervous just because the most attractive student he'd had in a long time was at his door, wearing nothing but a little slip of a sun dress.

"Is there something I can help you with, then?" Ed asked.

Stephanie tucked a long lock of corn-silk straight hair behind her ear and smiled at him shyly. "I was wondering if you could help me, actually. I mean, with my thesis."

She didn't have it done already? Like all her classmates? Ed was pleasantly surprised.

"What kind of help, Stephanie?"

"Well, I think I need a bit of tutoring. And I've been trying to get some help on a specific subject, but I'm sure you know -- "

"The tutoring lists are packed this time of year. I know."

Ed smiled brightly. He had no idea where this was leading, but it was a treat just to look at the girl. He could feel his body reacting as he studied her openly. She had beautifully tanned skin, golden, even where the thin straps of her dress were slipping down. She obviously didn't wear a top when she tanned, he realized.

And the realization made his groin tighten. Ed put his feet casually back down on the floor of his office, hoping to hide the growing bulge in his slacks.

"Yes, well. And it's thesis time, too. And I know you know this subject really well, Mr. Carter. I was wondering, maybe, could you help me personally?"

She seemed so hopeful. Inwardly, Ed sighed. He was going to be suckered in, wasn't he...

"I mean, I'm sure you're very busy, Mr. Carter. But my apartment isn't that far from the campus. And I probably just need a few pointers, just to get me off on the right start -- "

"Your apartment?"

Ed gulped.

She was asking him to go to her apartment, her very own apartment. He'd heard about girls having attractions to their older and more mature professors, but personally Ed had thought he had a few years in him before the girls started coming after him. He was divorced with two kids in elementary school still. And sure, he hadn't been dating a heck of a lot. But he was pretty surprised to see Stephanie hitting on him.

Or was she?

"Yes, I don't live that far away. And I don't have room mates. I could order supper, if that's easier for you. I mean, I know you can't get out much, what with the assignments you have us doing and all. I just thought..."

"Stephanie, it's okay. It's a great idea. I'll help you out."

Was he saying yes? Gods, he was!

Stephanie's face brightened immediately and there was a twinkle in her blue eyes.

"Great! Is tonight too soon? I have tonight free, could you come by tonight, Mr. Carter?"

"Sure, I'd like that. I'll...free up some time somewhere," Ed said, moving his papers around on his desk to make it look like he had things to do.

"Do you need my address?" "Nah, you handed it in at the beginning of the year, on the student survey. I can pluck it off there."

"Great! Then, I'll see you tonight, Mr. Carter! Around seven?"

"Seven is fine, Stephanie. See you then!"

Ed couldn't believe his luck. As Stephanie sashayed happily down the hall, he stood up and watched her dress swaying around her hips. He was seriously going to be at her place tonight.

Again, he was getting hard thinking about it. Seven couldn't come soon enough!

When it did, he was ready. He walked over to Stephanie's apartment building, leaving his car at the campus parking lot. The doorman buzzed Stephanie, and let him in, and by the time he had ridden the elevator up to her floor, she was waiting for him, wearing the same thin strapped flowered sun dress.

"Right this way!" she said cheerily.

Ed tried to relax, shoving his hands into his pockets. He still wasn't sure what Stephanie wanted. Maybe she really did want his help. He wasn't about to come on to her and make a big mistake by assuming she wanted to jump his bone. He'd let her make all the moves.

So he hadn't gone home to shower and change and primp himself all up. He'd stayed at work, met with a few students about their terrible goals for their papers, and acted as if meeting Stephanie was the furthest thing from his mind -- which it wasn't. It was all he'd been thinking about all day.

Entering her apartment was like entering a different world. She wasn't a typical college party girl, apparently. Stephanie's décor was very light and airy, with purple and red silk scarves hanging everywhere. The twilight sky through the one living room window was matched by the faded and dusky colored furniture and furnishings. Candles, shielded with thin glass bells, sat on all the shelves, giving off an orange glow from each of their respective positions in the room.

"Have a seat. I'll get us something to drink."

Stephanie motioned to an overstuffed couch of peach coloring, and Ed sank down onto it, looking around. Most girls he had known in college and university had rooms on campus. Those that didn't were sharing the rent with roommates of either sex. And their decorating left much to be desired. They had main stream movie posters, or posters with say, how to make 1001 shooters. Some had the usual philosophical or activist type décor, with the Save the Whales types of banners they had stolen from some charity walk or other.

But Stephanie's living room spoke casual, calm, serenity. She must be deeper than he had thought.

"Here, Mr. Carter, I have some iced tea I made."

Stephanie came in with the tray, glass pitcher clinking as the ice cubes inside rolled around and around. She sat it down on the low bamboo style coffee table infront of the couch and began to pour the tea into two tumblers.

"You can call me Ed, actually."

"Hm?" "Ed, my name is Ed."

"Oh, okay...Ed!"

Stephanie smiled at him and handed him a glass of iced tea, then took up one of her own and sat down. There were a few moments of silence.

"So..." Ed said, putting his glass on the table and looking pointedly at Stephanie.

"Oh, right, the paper."

Stephanie reached around to a table next to the couch and pulled some papers from it. She handed them to Ed and he began to read them over, quickly.

So I guess she doesn't want to fuck after all, he thought half heartedly.

"This is actually pretty good work. I'm not sure you need my help at all."

"Well, actually," Stephanie said, smiling shyly as Ed looked up.

"I just wanted an excuse to get you alone."

Ed blinked. Had he heard that correctly? He had no idea what to say.

Carefully, Stephanie began to move towards him, slipping along the cushions of the couch.

"I've always admired you, Mr. Carter -- Ed. And I wanted to see if you could be enticed to my place."

Her hands slipped into his lap, rubbing his legs through his slacks. Ed sat perfectly still, not sure what to do, holding papers in both his hands. He looked down at Stephanie's slender fingers as they began to creep up his thighs.

"You can say no, Ed. You can stop me, at any time."

Her voice was low, husky, and she was incredibly close to him. Her fingers were on his waist, slowly pulling his shirt out of his pants. He could feel her dragging her nails along the smoothness of his belly.

"I just want to see what you're like. I want to see you. I want to taste you. I've wanted that for a long time."

She was undoing his unbuckling his belt now, undoing his zipper and pulling his pants apart.

"Why do you think I sit upfront in your class?"

Ed gulped, watching as her fingers reached into his pants. She had grabbed him now. He could feel the cool softness of her fingers on his cock and it made his mouth wet and sticky. He gulped again and closed his eyes, then looked down.

Stephanie was lowering her head to his lap, at the same time pulling him free of his pants. He moved the papers he was holding aside, still keeping them aloft, so he could watch her.

Slowly, her mouth began to descend onto his flesh. She licked at him, and he jumped as her wet tongue made contact with his shaft. She lapped over him, then looked up at him, her eyes no longer so bright, but dark and full of lust.

"Do you want me to stop, Mr. Carter?"

Ed shook his head 'no' as Stephanie's tongue made its way to the bulbous head of his cock. She swirled it around the rim, licking at him.

"Say it, Mr. Carter. Tell me you don't want me to stop."

She was teasing him. She was getting off on how tense his body had become. One of her hands was sliding up underneath his shirt, playing in the mat of hair on his chest, while the other was cupping his balls inside his pants. She licked at his cock, and kept her eyes locked on his.

"Say it."

Her breath was hot against his flesh as she whispered it.

"I...I don't want you to stop," Ed whispered.

Even when he had been happily married, he'd never experienced seduction and desire like this. Stephanie heard his words and quickly opened her mouth, gobbling his cock head inside. He felt her cheeks close around his throbbing head and he groaned, loudly, dropping the papers as his hands began to shake.

Stephanie pulled her hair to one side as she slipped off the couch, putting her entire body between his legs now. With her hair to one side, Ed could watch as she sucked him.

She moved her mouth up and down his shaft. Her hands went to his hips, pushing his pants off of him more. Then her hands went up his sides, until she touched his arms. Still suckling him gently, Stephanie guided Ed's hands to her hair.

He didn't know what to do. He'd never been the forceful type when it came to sex and foreplay. But her hair was so soft in his fingers, and he ran his hands over her head as she began to bob her mouth up and down on him.

Ed moved his hips up and down on the couch, matching the rhythm of Stephanie's moving head. With his fingers now entwined in her hair, he cupped the back of her head. She was sucking him hard now, her hands digging into the curls of his pubic hair like a happy cat. Up and down went her head.

He could feel himself tightening up. He was going to blow soon. Stephanie seemed to sense it too. She was moving faster now, and he could feel her cheeks sucking harder. He wanted to go deep into her mouth. And she was teasing him with her tongue, using it to block his head from entering her throat.

She was setting him up, getting him ready to break and give in. And finally, Ed did what Stephanie so seemed to want him to do.

He curled his fingers in the younger girl's silken blonde locks. Gripping her head on both sides, Ed began to thrust his hips further, harder, up into her mouth. Her nails raked along his stomach. Ed let his hands slip around the back of her head.

And now, he was in control. He pulled her head up and down over his cock. Stephanie moaned contentedly, suckling harder, letting Ed guide her motions. And he forced her further down each time, until at last he could feel the spongy flesh at the back of her throat.

He was in her mouth, in her throat, all the way!

Ed tensed, and Stephanie slurped. Precum, he knew.

And then, he exploded. He thrust a few more times, feeling himself beginning to cum, and hard. Then he grabbed Stephanie's head and held it firmly down over his cock as his head dropped back over the couch, his ass tightening and lifting off the cushions.

He could feel her swallowing him as he spurted into her throat. Her muscles tightened around him, milking him, her tongue swirling as much as it could around the thick throbbing shaft.

Ed let his fingers relax. Stephanie's hair slowly slipped out of them, as slowly as his now spent cock slipped out of her lips. Like a kitten, she lapped at him, letting him calm down slowly. Then she was wiping at him with a napkin or cloth or something.

Ed looked down. Stephanie was smiling at him shyly, and doing his pants back up. She buckled his belt, then tucked his shirt back into his pants. And she sat down next to him like nothing had happened.

He gulped, leaving his head lying weakly on the back of the couch.

"That...that doesn't guarantee an A on your thesis, you know," he said to her, smiling.

Stephanie smiled back.

"Oh, maybe not," she answered.

"But now I have an idea of what would..."

DireLilith
DireLilith
521 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
mcopadomcopadoabout 17 years ago
Well done!

Great job! Not a typical "fucking the teacher" fantasy. I liked how you pent time in the teacher's head instead of simply doing a "wham bam" sex scene. Quite enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
To good to be truth

To good to be truth

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Mistress and the Mrs. Will Todd and his wife earn the privilege to cum.in BDSM
I Married a Witch - Locktober My devious witch-wife has a plan; I’m screwed.in Erotic Horror
Blue Balls or Ruined Orgasm? Pt. 01 A fun tease & denial story between a loving couple.in BDSM
A View from a Screen Taylor Swift has to watch Hailee Steinfeld satisfy.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Just Friends Can a man and a woman, just be friends?in Interracial Love
More Stories