Thesis Topic 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lillian thought, "I can get this girl out of the sex business and win a battle against this sexist society, even beat those sexist bastards at the personal departments. And Karen will be thankful and surely would make my life a lot easier"

"OK. I'll help you. First let's see you wardrobe. There must be something better for you to wear, something that reflects confidence and capability"

They browsed for Karen's clothes for a while, Lillian could not find anything that sent the right message, all of her clothes looked cheap, no-brand jeans and shirts, inexpensive skirts and quite a few slutty clothes, short miniskirts, tank tops, etc. Lillian felt disappointed, with those clothes she would be in disadvantage from the moment she entered the interviewer office. But Lillian was a very determined person and after just a little hesitation she said.

"Why don't you try my business outfit?"

"Are you sure?"

Of course she wasn't sure, she hate the idea of this porno actress wearing her expensive clothes but she was determined to get a triumph for the feminism.

"Yes, It really will improve your chances"

Karen jumped at the chance, she quickly dressed in the outfit. The skirt was shorter on her, slightly above mid tight but it was still acceptable for business, the blouse was a little tighter but the blazer concealed the fact pretty well. She looked pretty good, serious with an air of restrained sexiness. Lillian looked at her and then said, "Ok, it is good so far, come on here".

Then using her own cosmetics she started applying expertly the makeup and combing Karen's brunette hair in a wavy style. She looked at her art and said, "You look now more like a successful young executive than an accounting applicant but I am sure that it will help you to make them listen you. Now let's prepare the interview"

They went to the kitchen table and Lillian pretended to be the interviewer, she had experience doing that, in the last few weeks she had made a lot of mock interviews in her training sessions at her internship. She used her experience to couch Karen in how to avoid common pitfalls. "What are you doing now? Are you working for another company at this moment?"

Karen always feared that question, "no ma'am, I am currently unemployed".

"No, no, no. Never say a thing like that, it makes you look defeated and it looks that you don't even control your own life. Better say something like: "I am re-launching my career, I felt that my life was stagnated when I lived in my hometown, so I took the chance and made this trip of self discovery. I feel a lot more self confident now and I really know what I want for my life. I have used this time to know my self better but I also have been preparing with a lot of self studying of business issues.", Lillian paused a bit to say, "that is true, isn't it? You told me that you spend a lot of time reading business magazines and internet sites" , then she continued, "so now I am ready to launch my business career, and I am pretty sure I can make a difference on your financial department, even if I start from a entry level position.", She paused a few seconds to see Karen's reaction and then concluded, "then you may add a few comments that make the person think that you really know about finances".

After a few practices Karen was feeling more and more confident, maybe the fact that she was neatly dressed while her interviewer was dressed with tiny cheap clothes make her feel powerful enough to rebuff her and win the little mental matches that a job interview is full of. She thought amused, "Maybe I should picture my interviewer dressed like that". Lillian on the other hand was feeling more and more self-conscious and insecure and her questions and little traps were getting more obvious and childish, and she finally said impatiently, "Well, it is enough I think you are ready".

Karen left her home feeling like a new woman. It was maybe the dress, maybe the little training or maybe after a few years accumulating defeats the fact that she was able to manipulate and boss around that educated girl made her feel powerful and capable of many things.

Lillian felt relieved when Karen parted. On one hand she felt proud of herself because she had really boosted Karen's chances. "If she really gets out of this dead-end life of hers it will be my accomplishment, and I did it in less than two hours", but on the other hand she felt jealous, Karen was on her way to an interview which could get her dream job and she was well prepared and projected an image of success while she was stuck in an old kitchen projecting the very image of female failure, she was barely dressed and was looking at porn in the middle of the morning.

She tried to shake that though out of her mind. She decided to concentrate in the task at hand, she opened Karen's email looking for instructions. There was the list of links and the questionnaire as usual, just this time it was accompanied by a new and strange request, "Please answer every question in first person as if you were the protagonist. It may sound weird but I sometime read that this exercise will further enhance your empathy with the models and thru them with me. I hope that this will really speed up and enhance your research interviews".

For a moment Lillian considered the possibility that Karen was using psychological techniques to manipulate her, but then discarded the idea, "She is not that smart, and she is definitely ignorant, She must have read that in one of those girly magazines that have recipes for everything. She is most probably trying to impress me with her ideas, this won't help much but I' ll give a try to avoid pissing her, and if she is trying to manipulate me, she will soon know that I am not easily fooled and I have a very strong mind and will".

But as she started to look at porn and write "her" doings, she was getting more and more involved in the porn scenes, and her language was becoming raunchier by the minute. Soon she was writing things like, "I am sucking a man's cock while doing a hand job to another man using my right hand and my horniness grows and grows until I feel the need to touch myself and I start first rubbing my clit then I fuck myself with two fingers. After I made them cum on my face I finally cum myself.", She was writing with her right hand while gently rubbing her pussy over her panties with the other. She became all flustered, then she realized, "oh, no my panties are all wet. I need to do something or that bitch will think that I am horny slut like her". She went to the bathroom, took off her panties, washed them in the lavatory and then used a hairdryer for maybe half an hour to dry them. When she was satisfied, she smelled them, and smiled satisfied, they smelt like soap.

She was about to put them on when she decided to put them on the chair next to hers. "I don't have time for another wash. It is not that I will get aroused again, it's just that I don't want to sweat them and that Karen gets the wrong message"

She restarted her viewing and her writing, "I am naked in the center of a rom, my hands are tied behind my back and I am sucking a black man's cock..", her arousal grew and grew and she decided to take off her shirt. She was now completely naked in other's people apartment. After just a few minutes of writing, she felt more daring, she took her tiny t-shirt and her panties and carried them to the living room, she put them over the low table and returned to the kitchen. Her heart was pounding hard, if somebody entered the apartment at that moment, the first thing they would see would be her clothes laying on the low table. "They would think I am the worst slut", but somehow that humiliating thought or the adrenalin of the fear of being discovered was making her hornier and the scenes in her computer weren't helping her. A wicked idea crossed her mind. It was completely stupid but she was too horny to think straight. She activated the webcam in her laptop then retired her chair 8 feet from the table and after a few adjustments she started recording. She touched her tits and pussy like she had seen the models do a thousand times in the last few days. She imagined that the video was being seen by a lot of horny teens and older guys. She even licked her fingers clean after inserting them in her very wet pussy, then she winked at the camera. Fortunately for her, she was so aroused that she came very fast, otherwise who knows to what point she would have taken her show.

After she recovered from the best orgasm that she remembered, she felt immediately repented and exposed, she ran to the living room and got her clothes, she went to the bathroom and showered, taking care of not wetting her hair. She dried herself and put her t-shirt but decided to save the panties for the last minute because she still had 9 links to 'analyze'.

At two o clock the front door opened startling Lillian, who quickly put on her panties, by then she was all sweated and had came two more times, all in all she had been seeing porn for three hours. The whole kitchen smelled of sex and her panties showed a wet spot in spite that she had just put them on. She closed her laptop and mumbled that she had been working in her notes. Then she realized the hour and panicked, she should had been in her job 30 minutes ago. She started screaming "I got a go now! Please give me my clothes", they both ran to the bedroom and Lillian immediately took off her t-shirt while Karen undressed fast. Lillian picked her clothes from the floor and put on her skirt over her stained panty and her blouse, there was no time for the bra or the pantyhose. She put the blazer, undid her ponytail and combed her hair using her hands while steeping over her shoes. She ran to the door and in a few minutes she was on a taxi on her way to her workplace.

At the end of the afternoon she was sat in her boss office, hearing him lecture her. That day signified a big step back in her career and her boss was letting her know it. She was not only more than an hour late even after the 30 minutes permit that he had accepted. She was also reflecting a poor personal image. The quality of the business suit was simply not enough to make her look professional, it was all wrinkled, she was sweated and her hair was in disarray, she wasn't wearing any makeup, and she smelled... strange. But the main complain of her boss was the way that she conducted a couple of applicant interviews. They videotaped every interview for legal reasons and he had reviewed her performance because he had some doubts after the way she was dressed.

In the videos she was nervous and was quickly overpowered and outsmarted by the novice job candidates. The reality was that by then she had thrown her panties in the trashcan because they smelled a lot, but being panty-less and bra-less aroused her a lot and soon she was sitting her bare ass on the chair for fear of leaving a wet spot in her skirt. In that state of undress she made the first interview and she was constantly distracted by the memories of Karen's practice and her shameful morning in Karen's kitchen, so she quickly felt her self confidence fly away while her arousal grew. She had to use her computer to remember the script of the interview and she even stammered and blushed ashamed in the last few questions.

Mr. Palmer finally talked, "I had my doubts of hiring somebody so young as you but you made a very good first impression to us. I still have faith in you, and I believe that this was just a very bad day that doesn't show your real capacity. I will give you one more chance to show me that you are indeed a valuable professional", Lillian breathed with relief, she was expecting she would get fired. He continued, "but I can't risk our company reputation, the last person complained that your interview was too childish and he even thought that you may have been flirting with him with your body language". Lillian could not avoid to blush, she wasn't flirting, at least not on purpose, but she remembered that she was wondering how his penis would look like and maybe her body or face betrayed that thought. "I will maintain your internship but you will be working in the file department". Lillian was open mouthed, "One little mistake and this creep is sending me to do secretarial work", but she managed to calm herself and answered, "I am sorry I disappointed you, I am not normally like this, believe me, I had a very bad day. It is not an excuse but it is only to say that this was exceptional, and from now on you will have in me your best and more professional intern and I hope that once I recover your trust you may assign me more challenging matters". He softened a bit, "Yes of course, just show me that and you will be on a successful career path again", she smiled more at ease now, but he finished, "But I have to tell you: One more irresponsibility and you are out, we don't have time to work with unprofessional people. And by the way, while you are assigned to that department you will earn $12 per hour instead of $25 and you will have to change your shift for this position, now you will work from 9:00AM to 1:00PM ". The new schedule just complicated things but she didn't dare to protest, she only said, "Yes, sir".

She went home depressed. "My career is going nowhere, not only I was assigned the most stupid thesis topic but now I had been demoted in my internship job", she sobbed for an hour or so, savoring her sadness until she finally fought back. "They want me to fail but I won't. I will be the best internship worker ever and I will make the best thesis even if it is about the worst subject". She went to bed more relaxed, and motivated. "I will get the most from Karen, even her more secret motivations. She was right in something, now that I had seen some porn, I got a lot more questions to make her and I think those questions will lead me to more interesting insights".

The weekend was a blur, on Saturday afternoon she had meet with Karen at her apartment while her roommate was shopping. She interviewed her for couple of hours to make up for the missing Friday interview. The interview advanced slowly, maybe because Karen wasn't in the mood to talk about her sex life and maybe because Lillian didn't felt comfortable talking about sex sat scantly dressed in the same kitchen where she had that shameful behavior last Friday. The conversation constantly drifted out of topic and she learned that Karen had made a very good impression in her interview, and that she was very confident that she will receive an offer soon.

On Monday Lillian went to her job neatly dressed as a successful young executive with a perfect makeup and perfect hairdo with the hope to impress her boss. But the day was very bad for her. First, the filling department was mostly isolated from the rest of the company, so nobody important will see her there. Then she noticed with anger that most of the girls assigned to the same job as she were high school girls. She felt humiliated but it got worse when she was assigned as a member of one team and she was put under the orders of a high school girl. The team was scanning and destroying all their old paper documents. Lillian as the newest member of the team was assigned the worst part of the job. Behind the filling department was a big warehouse full of boxes with old documents. The warehouse was dirty and lacked any air conditioning. Lilllian's job was to bring a box from the warehouse and then take an already processed box full of just scanned documents and carry it to the warehouse where she must use the document shredder to completely destroy the documents and then pick another box to take it to the filling office.

Her clothes were completely inadequate for the job, soon she was sweating and her feet were in pain. She hid behind some boxes and took off her pantyhose, her blazer and quickly arranged her hair in a ponytail. When she returned from the office the next time she left her shoes beside the door, and then worked most of the time barefoot only putting her shoes to enter the office. At noon everybody went to lunch and she had to wait for them to give her another bunch of documents to destroy. Lillian returned to the warehouse and sat by the paper shredder she was bored and depressed and then a wicked idea crossed her mind. An hour later she was finally going home. She wasn't wearing any underwear, because the panties and bra that she had worn to work were now shredded into little pieces that laid bellow layers of destroyed documents.

When she was leaving her new boss, Jean, said to her, "Listen Lilly, you did a great work today, but you are a little bit overdressed, you know it is your job which will cause a good impression, not your dress", Lillian had to swallow her pride, she hated being called Lily and she hated being patronized. Jean continued, "as you see we all come here in jeans and comfortable clothes. It is acceptable because we work in the background out of the sight of the customers and the bosses. You will be working the warehouse for the week, I know it is tiresome but it is the rule here for the new kids", Jen noted Lillian despair and tranquilized her, "Don't worry it will pass flying, and I recommend you to wear shorts and a tank top or something like that to cope with the heat. Don't worry, you are allowed to break the dress code while you are working at the warehouse, after all it is technically outside the office".

She went to her home, took a long shower and dressed informally. She wanted to put the memories of her morning behind her. She tried to contact Karen but she didn't answer at home nor in her cell phone. She finally decided to check her computer and found an email from Karen.

"Lillian

We can't met today at 2:30PM because I already had an appointment for today and I wasn't able to change it in so short notice to adapt to your new job schedule. My roommate would be home early, so we better met at your place. I will be arriving at 6:30PM.

I think we are really making a progress in the interviews, you are making a great job that surely will impress your teachers and classmates. However in spite of your effort to empathize, You surely had noticed that there is still a barrier in our communication, I am talking about the sexual aspects of the interview. For today's meeting, I promise to make my best effort to open up with you and tell you anything you need to know, but you need to loosen up and do the right questions. I think a symbolic act of waxing all of your pubic hair as most of us porno models do, will tear down the last barriers between us by showing me that you are really committed and by making you feel that it is not really a big deal. I will understand if you are not brave enough to do it, but I will think that you are not committed to really communicate with me at that level and I will quit so you don't lose any more time with me and go to find another person with whom you can really communicate."

"Grrr", Lillian thought, she hated being manipulated. "She is surely just looking for an excuse to break our deal. She probably thinks that she will be working soon and she won't need the money anymore. She surely thinks I will chicken out, but she really doesn't know me".

She went to the nearby mall and found the beauty parlor. She felt a little bit nervous to ask such a treatment, specially now that she knew that most porno actress did it, but she reunited her courage and said.

"How much for a full bikini area wax depilation?"

"It would be $50.00"

Lillian expected it to be less expensive, but she was determined to do it. "Ok, let me pay you"

The clerk opened a book and said, "Ok, we can schedule on Thursday afternoon, which hour would be better for you?"

"Thursday, No. I needed today", then she realized she looked too anxious and said, "I have a pool party and I need to look good in my new bikini", she blushed, she never had cared by that kind of things, she didn't even had a bikini.

123456...9