They Are A-OK Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, baby, you made my knees weak!" he exclaimed.

I didn't feel very steady myself.

"Wow, that was amazing, Gary. I hope you don't mind if I fuck and run though. I need to go shower, I have an appointment with a prof soon," I lied.

He wasn't someone I wanted to cuddle up with after sex. Knowing he was gay instead of bi made it seemed different somehow. I didn't want him to get the idea that we were going to be boyfriends or something.

"No problem man. Damn I sure hope you are going to fuck me again though. Fuck you are hot! I am just going to lie here until my legs start working again," He said with a big grin.

The most surprising new sexual encounter that spring was with Dom Evans. It was just over a week before spring break. I was a bit down. As money was tight instead of going off on an adventure like most of my friends, I was going to be spending the break at home. I probably wouldn't have minded if Chrissy and I were still together. But there wasn't even a chance of a vacation fuck to look forward to. Nine days with mom and dad and no sex was not exactly going to be a fun break.

I ran into Dom in the dinning hall. We were both alone so we ended up eating together. We talked about the upcoming break which it seemed neither of us were exactly thrilled over. His disappointment was very different from mine. He had a cruise all booked and paid for but at the last minute his planned date changed her mind. It seemed this girl back home that he had a sort of fuck buddy relationship with had suddenly fallen in love with some guy at her college. So she was spending the week with her new boyfriend instead of going to sea to fuck Dom. I still thought my situation was worse but Dom was pretty bummed. After eating we took a walk out behind the old gym and shared a joint. I don't know if it was just primo pot or it was laced with something else but I got really fucked up. I didn't know if Dom was as stoned as I was but he was clearly feeling good.

"You know what man, you are one hot dude," He said in a dreamy voice.

Then he leaned over and pressed his lips to mine. The next thing I know we are making out like a couple of teenagers after prom. It was obvious where things were heading.

"Shit, man we can't do this here," I said after awhile.

Considering how stoned I was and how much I wanted him I don't know how I got the sense to say anything. Fortunately he agreed that we needed more privacy. He grabbed my hand and told me to come with him. He led me to one of the athletic department equipment sheds. I didn't ask how he knew that particular shed had a broken lock or why there happened to be a couple of old tumbling mats piled by the back wall. Even if I had wanted to ask a question it would have been difficult with our lips locked and our tongues doing battle.

We practically tore each other's clothes off and fell onto the mats. In the pitch black all we had to guide us was touch. Our hands and mouths explored each other's bodies. We soon settled into a sixty-nine position taking turns sucking and licking each other. I came first and then pounced on him. I guess the pot had really relaxed me. He was my first down to the nub deep throat. I took every bit of his thick cock into my mouth and throat. I was able to hold him deep with my chin nestled in his pubic bush and my nose pressed to his balls. I bobbed up and down on his hot cock until he fed me his oddly sweet cum. I had heard that cum tasted different but up until that point every guy's cum I had tasted was pretty much the same, thick, musky and salty. His was all that but with a touch of sweetness. After I had swallowed every drop he had I swung around and laid my head on his chest. "Fuck, John, you are even hotter than Troy said," Dom gasped still catching his breath.

I impulsively slipped my tongue out and licked his hard little nipple. He moaned seductively, encouraging me to put my lips on his little tit. I slid my hand down his body and began to fondle his warm balls as I sucked on his muscular chest.

"Oh god, that feels fucking amazing!" He moaned.

He was hard again and I wanted more of his sweet cum. I kissed my way down his body. I followed the trail of hair that ran down the middle of his abdomen past his belly button and into his soft curly pubic hair. I took his cock in my mouth and began to suck his still very sensitive organ like a man possessed. He squirmed around as I took him deep while sucking hard. One finger wandered behind his balls and into his hairy ass crack. His moaning encouraged me to keep going. My finger found his puckered opening. When I pressed my fingertip into him he pushed his ass down. Soon I was finger fucking his ass while deep throating his hot cock. It didn't take long before I was rewarded with another load of his sweet creamy cum.

This time he turned around to come to me and panted, "Fuck me, please."

In addition to having sweet tasting cum, Dom turned out to have a great ass for fucking. He got on his knees and I began to lick his hole. I used my tongue to push saliva into him. His rim softened and I pushed first one than two fingers into his willing ass. He moaned that he was ready and I got on my knees behind him. In the darkness I had only touch to guide my cock to its target. When I rubbed my precum oozing cock head on his hole he pushed his ass back and suddenly I was inside him. Even without lube he took me deep with relative ease. It felt so good having my cock buried inside his tight quivering ass that I just stayed still. He used his rectal muscle to massage my throbbing cock and wiggled his ass as he pushed back. He was fucking me and it felt amazing. His moaning told me it felt good to him also. "Don't move you are right on it," He gasped.

I knew that my cock must have been pressed against his prostate. I ground myself into him harder as he continued to wiggle against me. The sensation was driving me wild and I knew it wouldn't be long before I came in his ass.

"Oh god, Dom, I am fucking....." I cried out.

"Yessssssssss give me that cum!" He responded.

The flash of light in my head made it seem that lightening had struck the shed. My heart was pounding. I felt as if I couldn't breath. My ears were ringing, my toes curled, my nipples were like tiny beads of steel. My entire body was involved in the orgasm as my cock shot what was left of my semen into Dom's bowels. I was too into my own pleasure to know that he had cum too. Having just cum twice in my mouth it was a nearly dry orgasm for him. He told me later as we lay together that he often had orgasm like that with little or no ejaculate. Since his cock quickly recovered and got hard again after orgasms it let him have long nights of sex with many orgasms.

Much later as we were fumbling around in the dark tiring to find our clothes he said, "Hey, I have an idea."

"What's that? Is it a good way to find clothes when I can't fucking see my hand in front of my face?"

"Well no, but I think we are going to have to take our chances and open the door or we will be crawling around bare-assed for a long time. But my idea is much better than that. You should come on the cruise with me!" He said excitedly.

"Fuck that would be great. But I can't afford to do that," I said sadly.

"It is already paid for. It won't cost you anything. Well not much. You might want to buy a souvenir or something."

"I can't let you spend that kind of money on me."

"Look I am not trying to make you a whore or something. I can't get the money back. I spent it on that dumb bitch and she is fucking me over. You would be helping me not to waste the money. Besides, a whole fucking week with you will be hot as shit. I had more fun with you tonight than I have had with her in a long time. Come on what do you say?"

"Well shit, yes in that case. Fuck you are an amazing sex partner. But I got to make sure of something, Dom. This is just a friendly sex thing right?"

"Oh fuck yes. I don't do that romance shit. That is one reason I have more sex with guys than chicks. Fucking bitches get the wrong idea too often."

Then he suddenly tackled me, pinned me to the ground and kissed me hard.

"Guys can do this shit and just be friends."

The cruise was great. We actually ended up meeting a couple of hot older women. Four days of nearly constant sex with Dom at sea was followed by two nights in bed with a thirty-something woman who sucked and fucked my dick until it was limp. Dom didn't find out until we were about to disembark that his cruise bedmate was 45 and married.

The rest of the semester was definitely anticlimactic. I had added Dom to my rotating group of sex partners. However, since Scott was generally too busy with school work or some frat nonsense to spend time with me, I didn't get over taxed. The A-OK hazing ritual was a semester plus long ordeal that took a lot of the pledges time. Scott insisted he was enjoying every minute of what I imaged was some juvenile torture. But since the whole thing was a big secret I had no real knowledge to go on. As finals loamed, I had to avoid the sauna. It seemed like Gary had it staked out after every swim practice.

12