They Are A-OK Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awwww did they call you names?" He asked mockingly as he ran along side me.

"They said something about me looking like a fag, sir," I lied.

He laughed and said, "Hit the showers, dick weed and don't forget an hour early tomorrow."

"Yes, sir!" I said and ran toward the locker room.

Of course the whole soccer team was still in there. The razzing I got added to my already bad day. I took my time so that I didn't get to the shower room until they were all done showering and most were gone. I figured I would get towel snapped by the whole team otherwise. My timing wasn't that great though. Just as I began soaping up I was joined by several lacrosse players.

"Hey swim boy! I knew you would use that tight Speedo as cunt bait someday," One of the guys said receiving appreciative laughter from his team mates.

I turned to see it was my classmate with the big cock that had been the first one I encountered on my day of discovery. At the time I had assumed he was on the soccer team. Turned out he was one of our best lacrosse players. The day I ran into him the previous fall he had been doing some extra practice.

"Hey, Kyle. Long time no see. What's up?" I asked while doing my best not to stare at his king-sized equipment.

"Oh just some kid running around nearly naked distracting everyone from practicing. What the hell was up with that?"

"Yeah, fuck man, you lucky those chicks with the sticks didn't beat you up for parading the bulge around," One of Kyle's companions chimed in.

"Sure as hell wasn't my idea. Our new coach has some funny ideas about discipline," I explained as the lacrosse players began to soap up.

"Fucker made you do laps in your trunks?" Another of the quartet asked.

"Man I would have refused that shit," Kyle said.

"Fuck he has me by the balls. He can yank my scholarship. I would have run it in my jock."

All four of them laughed at my apparent joke.

One of the guys that I was sure was checking me out said, "Wow that would have been some sight!"

He was fairly good looking and I might have pursued the obvious flirting if not for having three other guys in the room. Even though none of them seemed to take negative notice of their buddy's flirting I wasn't about to be that public with my sexuality. Still I did check out the guys fit body and undersized genitals. Standing next to Kyle and his monster package the guy looked even smaller. Having the smallest dick in the room didn't seem to bother him however. Since I had a head start I finished showering first. I headed out to avoid explaining my run to any more lacrosse guys.

As I was drying off Kyle called to me, "Hey, John we should get together to catch up some time soon."

I was pretty sure that I saw a little wink when I looked up. I was positive I wanted to see his meat hard. I figured it was worth a shot to see if he was into guy play.

"Sounds good, how about tomorrow after practice?" I called back.

He gave me a thumbs up and I headed to my locker. As I got dressed I wondered if I had just made a date with a guy I had just showered with while three other guys watched. I realized that I had changed more than I knew in just a year. But I had little time to contemplate those thoughts. I wanted to catch up with Troy and Dom before they started without me. Even though Troy and Dom had both visited over the summer it had been awhile since I had seen them and I had never been with them both at the same time. I was pretty excited about seeing what happened.

As it turned out they weren't hard to find. They were still in the dinning hall. They waited while I got my food and we talked as I ate. Since the place was nearly empty there was no danger we would be overheard. I decided to ask them if they knew my friend with the big cock.

"Hey you guys know a junior name Kyle Phelps?"

"Yeah, he is AOK. Pledged last spring," Troy said.

"Hmmm you hunting for some big cock there buddy," Dom added with his wicked sexy grin.

"Fuck, I wasn't hunting. But I did get some signals from him so I was wondering if you guys knew anything about him."

"You mean like he is bi and a hot bottom," Dom answered.

Troy smiled and shook his head.

"Bottom only," I thought aloud.

"He would probably make an exception and fuck your cute ass, but you wouldn't be able to sit for a week after having your butt split by that log," Troy said laughing.

"I wasn't thinking of that. Christ no way I want that fucking monster dick to be my first. But I wouldn't mind licking that cock to see how big it could get."

"I am sure he would love that," Dom said with a twinkle in his eye. "Christ I am even hornier then I was after practice. You guys want to go to my room and see what pops up?"

We weren't in Dom's room five minutes before we were naked. I was having a great time with my two sexy friends just rolling around on the carpet, each of us taking turns sucking and fondling the others. After about a half hour or so, Dom pulled me into a tight hug and gave me a deep hard kiss.

"Hey was that for real when you said Kyle would be your first if he fucked you?" He asked as he pulled his lips away from my face.

"Yeah nothing been in my ass but tongues and a finger tip," I said softly.

"Well shit I knew you were mostly a top, but aren't you curious to try the other side?"

"I guess. I have thought about it, I dunno."

"I think you should let Troy and I have your cherry tonight," He said in a husky voice as he gently squeezed my throbbing cock. "What do you think Troy?"

"I hadn't thought about it. You know me I have an oral fixation," Troy said with a big grin as he moved to my other side. "But I do believe everyone should try things."

I was feeling a little uncomfortable as my two friends sandwich me between their naked bodies. I was also more than a little curious.

"Guys, I am not sure about this," I said hesitantly as I reached down and took a cock in each hand.

"I dunno the way you are pulling on my dick tells me you want something. You know we will be gentle," Dom said.

"And we will stop any time you say," Troy added.

"I know I couldn't have a better first time than with you guys. But two of you?"

"I bet after the first one you will beg for a second. But we can start with you sucking one of us while the other fucks you," Troy suggested.

That convinced me. The idea of drinking Dom's sweet cum while Troy popped my cherry was very exciting. I got on my hands and knees and started working on Dom's cock while Troy licked my asshole. My moans caused my lips to vibrate on Dom's hot cock. That in turn caused his cock to jerk in my mouth. The next thing I felt was a lubricated finger sliding in and out of my ass. That was the first time anyone had ever put their entire finger inside me. I was amazed that instead of pain I was feeling pleasure. When he added a seconded finger I let go of Dom's cock to tell him how good it felt.

"I think he is ready," Dom said with a big smile.

Dom bent down and kissed me as Troy began rubbing his slippery cock head on my tight hole.

"Just relax and don't forget to breath, John," Dom said as he looked into my eyes.

Dom slid his hands down my chest and began pinching my nipples. Later he told me it was sometimes easier to have a distraction when first penetrated. I felt my anus stretch as Troy pushed his cock inside me. He went slow and easy but I still felt the burn of having my virgin ass filled for the first time.

"Oh god!" I gasped as he continued to pushing his meat into me.

Troy stopped and asked, "Are you ok?"

"Yes, I think. Don't stop, it hurts but also feels good. I want you to fuck me!" I managed to stammer.

Dom released my nipples and put his cock back in my face as Troy continued pushing his cock into my ass. I was grateful for the distraction of sucking cock. I devoured Dom's dick, taking him all the way. I felt Troy caressing my back. He told me that he was all the way in. I fought to relax my natural instinct to bear down and push him out. In another minute he slowly pulled back. I was happy for the fullness when he pushed his cock back into me. He must have known that I was ready. He began slowly sliding his hard cock in and out of me. Pain soon vanished. Each time he pushed his cock into me I received a new jolt of pleasure. Troy gripped my hips and began to increase the pace. I could no longer concentrate on sucking Dom's cock. He was left rubbing his spit covered precum oozing cock on my face as he watched Troy fuck me.

I couldn't believe how much I wanted to feel Troy cum in my ass. I pushed back and concentrated to make my rectum squeeze his invading cock each time he hit bottom. I cried out when Troy began to grind into me. He had found the perfect spot. The intense sensations caused me to buck slightly.

"Oh fuck," Troy gasped as his cock erupted deep inside me.

He humped me until his cock was too soft to push into my ass. Dom asked if I wanted more. I was panting too hard to speak. I just nodded. Troy sat on the floor watching as Dom took his place and mounted me. My loose stretched anus offered little resistance. Dom slid the full length of his fat cock into my cum lubricated rectum. I looked back over my shoulder at the tall sexy man whose thick meat was buried in my ass.

"Oh god yes fuck me," I moaned.

Dom smiled and began to ride my ass harder. His style was completely different from Troy's. Dom just pulled back and slammed his cock into me over and over. After a few minutes Troy came over next to me and began to stroke my cock. A few minutes later I shot my load all over Dom's rug.

"Jesus Christ, fuck!" Dom yelled when my rectum clamped onto his dick. He stopped humping me unable to pull back.

As my orgasm subsided I was able to relax enough to allow me to push back. Dom started humping me again. I was sweating and nearly exhausted at that point. Even though I wanted Dom to cum in my ass, I really wanted the fucking to end. My arms gave way and I laid my head down. It seemed like Dom was thrusting harder and going deeper. Pleasure began to give way to discomfort. I knew if he didn't finish soon I was going to have to push him off me. I was thrilled when I finally felt his body tense and his cock erupted inside me.

I was glad that I had tried it and knew it would likely happen again sometime. But I also knew that it would never be a regular thing for me. The initial pain and the somewhat unpleasant after effects overshadowed the pleasure for me. After a trip to the toilet for me and a little cock washing for them the three of us hung out for awhile talking. I felt amazingly comfortable hanging out with them naked. We ended the evening with a triangular blow job. I sucked Dom while he sucked Troy who was sucking me.

12