They Are A-OK Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was completely silent for a minute. Then each of our task masters leaned forward and kissed the base of our necks as Brock began to speak.

"One of the brotherhood's most revered laws is the rule of honesty between brothers. We are at all times truthful and open within the brotherhood. I tell you this so that you can understand the gravity of my next question. You have pledged a great deal to us. We consider it a lifelong pledge. Do you agree to submit to the judgment of the brotherhood should you ever fail to keep this pledge?"

When asked each of us in turn declared our agreement. The task masters bent and kissed us on the small of our backs at the base of our spines.

"It is done. You will be held to your pledges. We will leave you now so that you TMs can prepare for the next phase of your journey," Brock said.

The council filed out the back door followed by their attendants. The three of us stood waiting for orders. Dom's hands slid slowly down my back. His fingers seemed to be walking over my flesh. I didn't dare turn my head to confirm that my fellow pledges were being similarly treated. His hands moved to my hips and then he traced the outlined of my ass cheeks with his fingers. I did not fight the rising sexual excitement I felt. Dom palmed my buttocks and began kneading them like bread dough. Still none of the task masters spoke. I felt my cheeks being spread. I wondered if Kyle had lied or been mistake about the hazing rituals. I knew it was possible that different guys were broken in differently.

Instead of a finger, or a tube of lube or even a cock head as I had expected, I felt a warm wet cloth touch my asshole. Dom was washing me. I took the chance to glance at my fellow pledges. They too were having their assholes washed by their taskmasters. I also managed to see that like me they were semi-erect. Jason's big cock was already standing straight out from his body. Jerry's though still pointed down was definitely thicker and longer.

"Turn around!" One of the TM's instructed.

As we turned my cock brushed against Jason's cock. No one seemed to take notice except the two of us. I could see the look of surprise in his eyes as we touched. I could see that the TM's each had a basin of warm water and cleaning supplies. They continued their work by washing our balls and cocks. I didn't know if it was just some sort of cleansing ritual or they wanted to be sure we were clean for some upcoming activity. By the time they finished with the front all three of us were rock hard. They backed off and the TM I didn't know began to speak.

"The brothers care for one another and show their love for fellow brothers in many ways. The cleansing of another's most private parts creates a special bond. It is an expression of great caring. Over the next many months we as your task masters will have the duty of training and testing you. Tonight we show that what we will do is born of love and a desire to make you successful members of the brotherhood."

He removed his robe and handed it to Dom. I couldn't help but look at the cock I had been so curious about. It was a deeper caramel color then the rest of his skin. The hair around it was thick, black and wiry looking. It matched the stereotype of the size of black guy's cocks. It was at least seven inches long soft. He was uncut so I could not see if the head was dark like I knew my teammate's cockhead was. To my surprise he stepped in front of me.

"On your knees pledge! Hands behind your back." He ordered.

Dom gave me a slight nod as if to say it was ok. I went to my knees and then interlocked my fingers with my knuckles pressed into my back.

"Very good. While you have been assigned a particular TM, the three of us shall be a team so that you all benefit from each of our strengths. The word of one of us is the word of all of us. In addition, as pledges you are subservient to all members of the brotherhood. You will be expected to obey the word of any brother."

I was excited and a little scared. I assumed that a fantasy was about to come true for me. I was on my knees inches away from sucking my first black cock. However, the idea that every AOK could give me orders was not something I liked.

"Kiss my cock," The unnamed TM said casually.

I leaned forward and softy kissed his shaft. I wondered if he knew how much I wanted to suck him and was torturing me when he pushed my head back. Caleb had taken off his robe while my lips were busy. His cock was hard and as I had noted in the shower about the same size as mine. As he stepped in front of Jason my eyes were glued on his nearly black cock head.

"Can't let Derrick have all the fun," He said with a big grin before telling Jason to kiss his dick.

Finally the guy in front of me had a name. He also had another lesson for me.

"Pay attention to the cock in front of you pledge," He said as he reached down and pushed my face back in his direction.

His growing cock was in his other hand. As he rubbed it on my face he pulled the foreskin back off his emerging cock head. Though darker than his shaft it was no where near as dark as Caleb's skin. But his cock just kept getting larger. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Dom move in front of Jerry. Even though the idea of sucking my first black cock was exciting, at that moment I would have preferred that it was Dom's cock being rubbed on my face. As Derrick continued to rub his growing monster all over my face Jason began to suck Caleb's cock. I had to fight the urge to turn my head to better see that dark meat sliding in and out of a white face. I couldn't believe that my secret fantasy was playing out next to me.

Derrick grabbed my chin and said, "Tell me what you want!"

I didn't dare tell him the truth that I wanted to suck Caleb's cock. I couldn't speak. I heard the sounds of my fellow pledges sucking cock next to me. I felt the firm grip of Derrick's fingers on my chin. He slapped his cock against my cheek.

"I asked you something, pledge! Do we already have to teach you about punishment? Remember brothers are always open with each other!" He barked.

"I'm sorry. I'm er, please I want to suck your cock!" I blurted out.

"Do it!"

The others had stopped and were looking at me along with the TMs. I felt ten eyes on me as I wrapped my fingers around Derrick's long brown shaft. I swirled my tongue over his fully emerged head before slipping my lips over his cock. I slowly took him into my mouth until the tip of his long dick touched the back of my throat. I relaxed and took him deeper. Although I was able to get his cock into my throat I knew there was no chance that I could take all of his meat. Through not nearly as thick his cock was probably no more than an inch or two shorter than Kyle's monster cock. I used my fist to cover what I couldn't swallow and did my best to suck what I could. I was hoping to make him cum but he stopped me after a few minutes.

They switched places and I had Caleb's fat black dick in my mouth in a flash. I easily took every bit of his cock in my mouth. I even managed to get my tongue out a bit to lick his balls when my nose nestled in his thick bush. The sound he made told that he liked what I was doing. Again I was disappointed not to get to eat cum. They switched again and Dom was in front of me. His cock glistened with the spit of my fellow pledges. I hoped I was going to at least get to eat Dom's sweet spunk. But when our own TMs stood in front of us we were not allowed to suck their cocks. Instead they had us lie down and suck their balls for a few minutes. After that they straddled us and jerked off until they sprayed our faces with cum. I was fascinated watching ribbons of thick white cum spurt from Caleb's black cock.

We were told not to move as they backed off and put their robes on. The three of us dutifully laid there with cum on our faces and chests. I wanted to run and hide when the door opened and more guys came into the room. Since they told us not to move I couldn't even turn my head to see who they were or what was happening. The six newcomers surrounded us. They were naked and stroking their hard cocks.

"Your sponsors and pledge brothers have come to welcome you," Dom said loudly.

"Showering you with their essence will show their love," Caleb added.

"Revel in your brother's pleasure," Derrick finished.

Troy, Scott and the four others stood over us stroking their cocks. They came so quickly that it was obvious they had been preparing each other ahead of time. I watched their cocks spurt cum and felt droplets landing on my body. When they were done they dropped to their knees and began massaging the cum into our skin. Troy leaned over my face and looked into my eyes as Scott began to stroke my cock. I glanced to my side and saw my compatriots were being similarly handled. Dom spoke again.

"The ritual of shared cum is as old as the brotherhood. Your sponsors and guides honor you by sharing this sacred rite with you. Honor them by resisting your release. Let this time last so that you will always remember the power of this night. When at last you can no longer control your body and your cum joins that of your future brothers you will have completed the first step of your journey."

Scott bent and began licking my cock head as he continued to stroke my throbbing cock. I was already fighting the urge to pull the trigger.

"Tell him when you can no longer hold back," Troy said softly, "The ritual will fail if you cum in his mouth.

Scott began sucking hard on my cock head and fondling my balls as he stroked me. I could hear gasps and sighs as my co-pledges fought against the rising tide. I felt Scott's wet fingertip teasing my anus.

"This is good," Derrick said, "Fight your urges. Brothers must control their bodies."

I wondered how many more things needed to be said before they would simply allow us the freedom to cum. Somehow I knew we would be made to suffer until our bodies won the struggle and release came without permission. I was not even sure how I was holding out at that point. I was determined not to be the first to cum. Suddenly Jerry screamed now. I looked over to see an arc of cum shooting from his cock to just below his hard nipples.

"Fuck me too," I called out just in time for Scott to move away.

I came so hard I felt like I might have a convulsion. Before I was done Jason shot his load all over his stomach. I was still so shaky Caleb's next words barely registered.

"Now complete this part of your journey mix your cum with that of the others."

When I failed to move, Scott grabbed my hands and pressed my palms into the droplets of cum on my body. I quickly caught on and began to vigorously rub the sticky goo into my skin. Troy kissed my forehead before he stood.

"Guides we must meet with brother Brock. Please take them to the shower and see that they are well cleaned." The robed TM's as well as our pledge brothers left the room. Once there was no longer any danger of cum dripping off our bodies we were instructed to stand. Each guide whispered something in his pledges ear.

"That was fucking awesome! You are doing really well. I am so happy you are becoming a brother," Was Troy's message to me.

As we followed our guides, I contemplated Troy's excited message. He had to know he could have gone on forever having sex with me even were I not an AOK. I wondered why it was so important to him for me to be in the brotherhood. I had other things to ponder too as they led us down what I assumed was the main staircase. It was wider than the one we had come up and had a carved dark wood banister. In the time I had been in the house I had become accustomed to being paraded around naked. However it still seemed odd to me that our guides were also naked as we walked down the hallway of the second floor.

A door opened as we passed by. A guy came out wearing a pair of tight boxer-briefs. I could see inside the room. It was a bedroom and there was a guy lying naked on the bed. He had a dreamy look like he had just cum. Our guides greeted their brother. My fellow pledges and I did not do anything as we were ignorant of custom.

"Are these pledges too good to acknowledge me?" The new guy asked in a harsh tone.

"No they just have not yet been instructed on proper etiquette," Troy said quickly.

Jerry's guide, a lacrosse player I recognized from the locker room but had not met barked, "Pledges, when a member of the brotherhood and or a pledge come upon one another they shall offer a proper greeting. This is brother Stewart Nelson."

Having seen our guides greet Stewart we knew what was expected and each said the proper words and nodded respectfully. "Greetings brother Stewart."

It seemed that was not enough for this guy.

"I believe it is my right and dare I say duty to give a lesson in this case," Stewart said with a gleam in his eye.

"It is," Troy confirmed with a slightly raised eyebrow.

"Palms on the wall legs spread!" Stewart commanded.

The three of us immediately assumed the position. He gave each of us a hard whack on the ass.

"Now let that little sting serve as a reminder that pledges are to offer full respect at all times. A second offense will not be treated lightly," Stewart said and walked away.

It was an odd feeling to have been spanked. Though in truth it was hardly a spanking; more of a slap. As I stood there still exposed waiting to see what happened next I tried to recall if I had ever been spanked. I couldn't remember it ever happening and at any rate was certain I had never been hit on my bare ass. I also thought some about the odd mix of feelings it caused. It was humiliating and erotic at the same time. There was some pain but that clearly did not feel like the point of a spanking to me. For whatever reason our guides made us stay in that position waiting. I could see the guy in the room smiling as he casually played with his soft cock before Jason's guide shut the door.

"I hope that we do not need to repeat this lesson," One of the other two guides said. "However, it does point out that we too have been remiss. We have not made formal introductions beyond our own pledges. Please turn around and stand with your backs to the wall."

All three of us stood straight up against the wall. Troy introduced himself first. Instead of shaking hands he gave each of our cocks a little squeeze. The lacrosse player told us his name was Frank Angelos. He fondled our balls with his chubby fingers as gave our cocks a squeeze. His green eyes had an amazing sparkle to them. As he stared into my eyes I had to resist an urge to kiss his full soft looking lips.

Jason's guide was Randy Aber. He was French Canadian and had one of those accents that probably made women give him their panties. The way he looked naked no doubt would make them glad they did. He could have been a model for Abercrombie and Fitch. He had piercing blue eyes and sandy blond hair. His cock was uncut and a about average in length. He had surprising small balls tucked up behind his dick. His stomach was taut and smooth leading the eye to his well defined cuts. His muscular legs were covered in very light soft looking fur. His biceps showed the hours he spent lifting weights. His shaved pubic hair revealed the red maple leaf tattooed above his cock. I later learned he was a hockey player that had been converted to lacrosse since our school did not have a hockey team. Randy did not linger when he gave us what I assumed was an obligatory cock squeeze.

The odd encounter in the hallway was confusing while at the same time it was exciting in a weird way. After the incredible group jack-off orgasm in the council room I was surprised at how horny I was. I was ready for sex with any of the guys in the hall at that moment. However that was not in the plan. We were marched a few feet down the hall and escorted into a room. It was a room that clearly served a purpose the original builders did not intend.

The large room had been converted into a shower facility. The floor was tiled in an expensive looking ceramic material that had the feel of an Italian villa. On one side was a row of sinks, presumably for shaving and teeth brushing. The opposite wall was the shower area. Spaced about four feet apart was a row of gleaming shower heads. There were no dividers or curtains. I supposed that they would have been out of place in house where guys walked around freely unclothed. On the far wall was shelving with plush towels, wash cloths, assorted body wash and shampoos. That was the first time that I considered the issue of cost. Everything was so luxurious that I was sure I could not afford to be a member.

"Troy I need to talk to you; ask you something," I blurted out.

"That is my job, shoot."

"Um can I see you privately, please?" I asked in a far too pleading way I realized.

He grabbed my arm roughly and led me out into the hall.

"What the fuck? You trying to get both of us jammed up? Those other guys are good dudes. You have a question you can ask it in front of them!" He said sternly.

"I am sorry. But, I couldn't not this question. How much does all of this cost? My family doesn't have the money. I shouldn't have taken the pledge," I said with tears welling in my eyes.

"Shit don't worry about that. Nobody has to pay more than they can afford. We have wealthy alumni backers. I know they told you that the brotherhood is for life. Brothers graduate, get a good job and start helping the next generation," He explained.

I felt better but I still wasn't sure. Considering the nature of the frat I wondered what those alumni backers might want in return for their money. When we returned to the shower room, all four of our companions were already standing under steaming sprays of water. We took our places as the others began to lather up. The pledges were admonished to wash thoroughly. When we were finished washing ourselves our guides instructed us to bend and place our palms on the tile wall. Being in that position, I assumed that we were going to be fucked. I hoped that it would be Troy doing me. At least I knew he would take it easy on me. I had no idea what the other two might do. Happily all my assumptions were wrong.

"We have to be certain you are completely clean," Randy announced curtly.

I felt Troy's strong, soapy hands on my ass. He massaged my buttocks as he nudged my legs wider and spread my ass cheeks. His slippery finger on my anus finished the job of arousal the sensual ass massage began. I was fully erect and surprisingly unashamed. As Troy's soapy finger entered me I looked over to see that Jason and Jerry's cocks were also hard and twitching. I began to wonder how far the cleansing might go as Troy worked his lather covered fingers in and out of my asshole. I had read about guys using enemas to clean out and prepare for anal sex. I hoped that the brotherhood wasn't into that. Once again my imagination did not reflect reality. Only a bit of warm water was used to rinse out the soap before we were led to the towel rack.

After drying off our guides put on what I had begun to think of as the AOK uniform, gym shorts with a frat t-shirt. We were given thong underwear that might have been taken for a jock strap had they not been in the frat's colors of maroon and green. I wondered if they had to have them specially made and what business did such a thing. I didn't particularly like the look or having to squeeze my still hard cock into the pouch. But I had gone too far to resist things at that point. I actually felt sillier being paraded down the hall with my butt cheeks split by the thin strip of maroon than I had parading around totally naked.

We were taken to a small room that resembled a den and told to wait. There were several comfortable looking leather chairs. Two walls were lined with shelves filled with leather bound books. Had we bothered to look at the spines of the expensively bound books we would have seen that they included the annuals of the brotherhood along with various rule books and the college's yearbooks. Windows were presumably behind the heavy maroon draperies on the far wall. None of us investigated that either. After discovering that sitting in leather chairs with bare asses had its drawbacks we stood around waiting.