They Are A-OK Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about ten minutes my team mate Jerry suddenly declared, "Wow this is some wild shit."

Jason and I agreed and then a discussion of our previous sexual contact with men began. Jason told us that he had been bi leaning toward gay for as long as he could remember.

"I enjoy fucking chicks, but they are too damn complicated. Much easier to have a relationship with a guy," He explained.

He went on to say that he and his sponsor Randy, who was gay had been a couple for almost a year. It seemed other than brotherhood stuff Randy was basically exclusively Jason's. The opposite wasn't true and Jason reported that Randy was ok with that. I explained about my own sexual discoveries after coming to college and about Chrissy my previous one and only.

Jerry had discovered bisexuality the summer between high school and college. He and his best friend along with two girls had gone on a six week cross country trek. The four of them shared a tent. As happens with young adults friendship quickly became sexual. At first it was just straight sex with both guys getting with both girls in front of each other. About two weeks in the guys were treated to a show by the girls. A few days after that things got wilder. He had figured it was just a fun summer experimentation. It wasn't until they were back home that Jerry and his friend had what he called a real gay experience with no females involved. They did about everything two guys can do together sexually including kissing for the first time over the next two weeks. When Jerry got to college he had no inhibitions about his bisexuality and hooked up with a lot of guys and gals. His partners included our teammate, his task master, Caleb. I realized I had been missing a lot of what went on with the team.

He didn't have time to offer many details. The door opened and a guy we hadn't seen before came into the room.

"Greetings pledges, I am Colin Steiner. I pledged to the brotherhood last fall. I am an assistant to the council."

"Greetings, brother Colin," We said in near unison.

After an exchange of handshakes he added, "Good, I see you are quick learners."

I assumed he somehow knew about the earlier incident in the hall.

"Each of you will now have an individual session before members of the council. Jason come with me please."

Colin and Jason left Jerry and me alone.

"What do you think happens in the private session?" Jerry asked.

"Fuck, I have lost all ability to guess what is coming next. Every time I get an idea it turns out I am way off."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I am horny as shit though and really in the mood to suck a cock."

"Me too. I wouldn't mind getting on my knees for Brock." "Damn, this is something you being bi too. All this time showering together and seeing your hot bod and not knowing you might be interested in having my lips around that sweet piece of meat. Wish you hadn't acted like such a straight arrow," Jerry said to me, "You would have been a fun addition to away meet play groups."

"I was a fucking straight arrow when we first started showering. You just missed the change."

"I hope you have properly thanked Troy for showing you the light, stud."

Jerry couldn't have made it any plainer that he wanted to have sex with me. It was also pretty obvious that he was a submissive bottom. If not for fear that we would have been breaking some rule I would have loved to have him on his knees sucking my needy cock dry.

"I believe I have."

He smiled at me in way that said more than words can about his understanding of my statement. Before our conversation could go any further Colin returned. Jason was not with him. This time I was left all alone. For the first time I looked at the titles of the volumes stored along the walls. I discovered that the brotherhood of AOK had existed for all but a few of our colleges 135 years. I wondered if the nature of the membership requirements had always been the same. I selected a volume at random. The first few pages told me that at least some things were unchanged since that time. The uniform was prevalent in casual photos and the membership was clearly composed of attractive athletic young men. As I flipped though the pages I wondered if the guys wearing short hair held in place by some thick goo looking back at me were sucking each other's cocks all those years ago. My thoughts were cut off when I was startled by Colin's return.

"Ah intellectual curiosity. That is commendable," He said cheerfully.

"Oh um thank you," I said as I returned the book to its place.

"You looked puzzled. Did you read something that raised a question?" He asked.

"Well yes, in a way. Is it appropriate for me to ask you questions?"

"It is appropriate for you to ask any brother a question. It is for us to decide if it is appropriate for us to answer you."

"I am curious has sexual activity always been a part of the brotherhood?"

"Yes that is an aspect unchanged from our earliest history. You will learn much more about this but in brief it was our founders who introduced what at the time was called play. Originally the college was men only. The founders believed that it was unnatural for young men to deny their physical needs. The lack of available females and the general societal mores of the time led them to seek alternate outlets for release. When you study their writings on the subject you will see that they believed they had discovered a more natural approach to sexual matters than society embraced."

I was blown away to learn that more than a hundred years before I was born young men had used an intellectual approach to suggest that bisexuality was a natural and good thing. I wondered if perhaps exposing the wider population to such thinking might not result in a more open and happier society. I wasn't left much time to develop that thought.

"Come on John, they are ready for you."

He led me down the main stairway and down a back hall. Along the way we passed about a dozen guys. I greeted each of them and in turn received a pat on my bare ass. We came to a bend in the hall and stopped in front of a closed door. Colin knocked and we were asked to enter. Instead of the full council only Brock and one other robed member, who turned out to be Eric Thompson were visible. After Colin left me and the door was closed I noticed that Dom was also there. He was no longer wearing a robe. Instead he was nude.

"Ah, the third of our J's Brock said with a broad grin."

For the first time I realized that all three of the pledges names started with a J. I decided not to ponder that coincidence. Brock stepped forward and placed his palm on my chest.

"As is and has been the duty of the president of the brotherhood I have the pleasure of welcoming you now. By your oath and pledge you have indicated a desire to be one of us and guaranteed to hold our secrets and rituals sacred always."

He made a circular motion with his palm on my chest before moving his hand to the pouch of my thong. He took hold of my balls as he continued.

"The brotherhood takes such an oath seriously. As I now hold a precious part of you in my hand, you will hold all that is precious to the brotherhood in your hand. These things are equally fragile."

He squeezed my sack just hard enough for me to feel the pressure and a slight twinge of pain. I understood the threat without it being voiced. If I were to betray my oath the brothers would take something precious from me.

"If I were to close my fist, I would cause you great physical pain in the short term and possibly destroy yet unborn children. If you were to crush what we place in your hands, you would destroy countless lives and take away the honor of all who went before you while causing unending mental anguish."

He let go my balls and pulled me into a tight embrace. He pressed his lips to mine and I melted into the kiss when his tongue suddenly entered my mouth. We stood there in the middle of the room sloppily making out for several minutes. I wanted him to force me to my knees and allow me to suck his cock or bend me over and fuck me on the spot. The eroticism of the evening was working like some powerful aphrodisiac to turn me into a wanna-be slut. But that was not in his plans for me. He broke the kiss and stepped back. He left me with a hard cock crammed into the pouch of my tight thong.

"I must attend to other business. Your TM and brother Eric will continue your induction," Brock said and left the room.

Dom moved up behind me and slipped his arms around me. He locked his arms and pressed his bare flesh to my nearly naked body. Since he was taller than me my exposed buttocks rubbed against his hairy thighs. I could feel his cock against the small of my back. Eric lowered his hood and smiled at me. He shrugged his shoulders and his robe became a pool of fabric at his feet. He stepped forward as I got my first look at his cock. He was soft so I wasn't sure of length but it was obvious that he had a chubby dick. It was his balls that truly caught my eye though. They were huge and obviously shaved smooth. His pubic hair was trimmed to a tiny patch which served as a perch for the hawk he had tattooed above his cock.

"Do you like my bird, pledge?" He asked as he walked toward me.

I answered with a barely audible yes while nodding slightly. When Eric was right in front of me, Dom unlocked his arms and welcomed the council member into his embrace. I was suddenly the meat in an erotic sandwich. Eric's cock dangled between my legs. I wished my own cock was free so that I could have felt it against Eric's skin. As Dom held onto Eric to keep the three of us locked together, Eric began to explore my chest with his hands. I nearly jumped when his fingers clamped onto my nipples.

"Ahhhhhhh," I yelped unable to control my reaction.

He smiled and pinched harder. Once the initial sock had passed I was able to remain silent as he pinched and pulled my tiny nipples. Dom was clearly becoming increasingly aroused. He ground his hard cock into my skin as Eric continued his assault on my chest. After a few minutes he released my nipples and stepped back, leaving me in Dom's arms. As Eric stared at me the door opened. Troy and Kyle came in and stood next to Eric.

"Pledge many of your future brothers have spoken for you. These brothers risk losing much in your name. These three, who have been your friends outside of the brotherhood and now wish to bring you into its embrace, risk the most of all. They have each spoken for you and now will suffer if you fail the brotherhood," Eric said solemnly.

Though in my mind the worse the brotherhood could do was cancel a membership the words were scary. They were said with a sincerity that would convince most people that the AOKs had the power to inflict severe punishment.

"It is time that you thank them for their support," Eric added.

I assumed that I was going to be expected to thank them with sexual services. The whole scene actually felt a bit odd. Eric was standing naked with his hard cock enticingly pointing at me. Troy and Kyle were at his side dressed in the frat uniform. Dom who was naked was still holding me in his arms and rubbing his leaking cock just above my ass crack. My hard cock was encased in the pouch of the fancy jock strap I was wearing and my bare ass was pressed against Dom's firm thighs. Dom backed away as Troy stepped forward and stood a couple feet in front of me staring into my eyes.

"John, I am happy you will soon be my brother. Our friendship is strong and the bond of brotherhood will complete our connection. It was my honor to speak for you," He said as he smiled at me.

I had no idea what I was supposed to do. I had no reservation about giving any gesture of thanks that was required. I did not want to make the mistake of assuming what I was expected to do.

"You are my guide, please tell me what is expected," I said softly.

"A simple thank you."

"Thank you for speaking for me. I am honored that you want me to be your brother," I managed to come up with.

He pulled me into his arms and kissed me. I melted into the kiss allowing his tongue to enter my mouth. Usually when I kissed Troy it was sloppy and I was the more aggressive partner. But things were much different that night. His tongue was in my mouth and I just held onto him passively letting him explore my mouth. The experience was short lived. He backed away and Kyle took his place. Similar words were exchanged. When Kyle took me in his arms I was nervous. He and I were lovers in a way I had not been with any other guy. He was always on the submissive side with me. I soon discovered that the kiss didn't have to go the way it had with Troy. I suppose Kyle simply could not be that aggressive with me. Instead our tongues met in the middle and danced for a couple of minutes. I really liked kissing Kyle like that in front of others. After that kiss broke Troy and Kyle left the room.

"The one who spoke most forcefully for you and has pledged his honor the most for you stands behind you, John," Eric said.

I felt Dom's strong hands grasp my shoulders. I offered no resistance when he turned my body toward his. He was smiling as we came face to face.

"John we have shared many special moments. I look forward to sharing many more as your brother."

"Thank you. Those special times will always be in my soul. I hope as your brother there will be even greater connections."

Our kiss was sloppy. Our tongues fought erotically, battling in and out of each other's mouths as our bodies ground together. After several minutes he kissed his way down my body as he dropped to his knees. Eric came around and helped him remove the thong that was holding my cock prisoner. Suddenly Eric was kissing me hard as Dom took my throbbing cock in his mouth. I felt like I was going to cum instantly. I fought hard against the urge to release my seed into Dom's mouth. I had no idea if I was being tested or I was just being treated to an amazing blow job. My head was spinning and I felt like Eric was fucking my mouth with his tongue. I had never been with him before and there I was accepting and enjoying his forceful kiss while Dom sucked my cock into his throat.

A few minutes later Eric moved his lips to my ear and whispered, "Don't cum in his mouth."

The order not to cum strengthened my resolve but weakened my control over my body. When Eric knelt behind we, spread my ass cheeks and started licking my hole I thought I would die of desire. Dom must have sensed that I was close to losing control. He released my cock and moved his lips to my balls. Eric was tongue fucking my ass and Dom was licking and sucking my balls. I was almost delirious with pleasure. I was so entranced by what was being done to me that I was taken completely by surprise when Eric's tongue was suddenly replaced by a lube coated finger. Then he effortlessly worked a second slippery finger into my almost virgin asshole.

I knew I was being prepared to be fucked and had no reservations. My only concern was being able to control my orgasm. Eric's fingers pressing into my prostate as he stretched my hole were driving nuts. He pulled his fingers from my ass just as I was certain I would lose control.

"Brother Dom the pledge is ready. Pledge it is time for you to become one with us. The next step in your induction is to know one future brother inside out while another knows you in the most intimate way," Eric moaned.

Dom got off his knees and went to brace himself against the far wall. Eric pressed a tube of lube into my hand. He guided me toward Dom.

"Prepare my cock and then prepare your friend to be entered," Eric instructed me.

I was a bit afraid as I begin to coat Eric's fat cock with the slippery goo. I was glad that he was not too long. I guessed that his cock was a little less than six inches hard. But his thickness concerned me. He was definitely wider than the two fingers he had been fucking me with. Once I had him coated I used my fingers to work a generous amount of lube into Dom's asshole while Eric coated my cock in lube. At some point Eric impatiently told me to mount Dom. I did so almost effortlessly with no resistance or complaint from my friend. I already knew what a willing and hot fuck he was so it was no surprise how easily his lubed ass accepted my cock.

It was more of surprise how easily my ass accepted Eric's chubby meat. As I slowly fucked Dom, Eric grabbed my hips and guided his slippery cock to my hole. Without much effort he pushed his hard dick all the way inside me. There was some burning but not nearly as much pain as expected as my anus stretched around his fat cock. He whispered for me to hold still as he began to drive the train. I remained deep inside of Dom's ass as Eric humped me pushing me into Dom. He moved slowly at first but soon increased the speed and force of his thrusts. Since his cock had barely been touched he had more stamina than I did. My balls were churning and my cock was shooting a stream of cum into Dom's rectum in no time.

My orgasm seemed to spur Eric on. He fucked me harder and faster pounding me into Dom's body. With the pressure coming from behind my cock was locked in Dom's ass. The stimulation caused my half-limp cock to begin to reinflate. Dom was moaning loudly as the force of Eric's thrusts pounded my cock into his ass. He cried out as his seed splashed onto the wall. Eric's fingers dug into me and I felt the warmth of his cum in my rectum as his rampaging cock blew inside me. The three of us were sweaty and weak when we separated. We fell to the floor panting. We lay in a heap with my head resting on Eric's chest and Dom lying almost on top of me. I was surprised and embarrassed when Colin came in the room.

"Looks like it was a successful session," He said cheerfully. "Come with me, pledge. You need to get ready for your next activity."

I was on the verge of exhaustion. I had no idea how long it had been since I was taken from my bed to begin what I learned was formally called the first night ritual. I was hoping that I would be allowed to rest before I was expected to participate in any more sexual rituals. I was taken back to the showers and told to wash up quickly. The shower felt good and I hesitated to leave its warm embracing waters. But Colin insisted that we had little time left. After the shower I was outfitted in the AOK uniform. It actually felt odd to walk down the hall in clothes.

As I was led down the main staircase I could see that the sun was already well above the horizon. I knew it was going to be a long weekend. At the bottom of the stairs my fellow pledges and our three pledge brothers were waiting. Colin left us.

"There is one more meeting to attend and then you will have a learning session with your TMs," Scott explained. "You will be given materials to study. You should take this study as seriously as you take your course work. After that you will be allowed a couple hours rest."

We were led to another room where the current student members of the frat were assembled along with about a dozen alums. The room erupted in applause as we entered. Brock greeted us as the applause died down.

"Pledges, you have all done very well. It has been a most successful first night. Please take your seats."

Once we were seated the lights began to dim and a large screen descended from the ceiling.

"As all of the brotherhood could not be with you this night we shall now share highlights," Brock said.

A previously unnoticed projector came to life. Video of the evening suddenly began to play. Snippets of the various scenes we had been a part of began to come to life. I found myself watching with a roomful of men as I along with my fellow pledges went to my knees. The audience roared appreciatively as they watched Derrick slap my face with his cock. I was glad that thee was no sound. Though I was embarrassed, the thought of so many watching as I sucked my first black cock was exciting. When the group jerk off over our bodies was shown every climax was applauded. Even portions of our group shower were shown. It seemed that there was no part of the house that did not have cameras to record events. Finally, a montage of our separate thank you sessions began. I learned that while each or our experiences were similar there were slight differences in style. I felt like crawling under my chair as the group of mostly strangers watched me enjoying being fucked hard while fucking Dom. The very last scene showed me lying on Eric as Dom collapsed atop me. When the pictures ended and the lights came back on the applause were thunderous. My fellow pledges looked as uncomfortable as I felt.