They Are A-OK Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The students began to file out as Brock came over to us. I assumed that they too would be going to get some rest. Most would be heading to the dorms as only a select few seniors could have rooms in the house. I could feel the sympathy that Brock felt for us as I looked into his eyes.

"We are thrilled that you have so fully embraced your role as pledges to the brotherhood. I know that this meeting was likely difficult for you. It is our belief that all things are open amongst brothers. The journey to membership is a joyous experience that all want to share with you. Now to show that the brotherhood is eternal we have some special members who have come to meet you."

I realized that other than Brock, the council members and our TMs all of the students had left the room. Brock had us stand as the alums approached. The twelve men appeared to range in age from the mid twenties to perhaps as much as seventy-five or more. Each of them greeted us with welcoming words as we shook hands. Several of them including the oldest sported obvious bulges. I began to wonder if these men still participated in brotherhood rituals. I wasn't sure I was ready to get on my knees and suck an old man's cock. But nothing was asked of us. We were led off by our TMs. When the doors to the room closed behind us I speculated that Brock and the council would be pleasuring the older brothers.

We went back to the third floor and to separate bedrooms with our individual TMs. Dom gave me a stack of books. He explained that I had to learn the history, rules, customs and rituals of the brotherhood. Since finals were coming up we weren't expected to begin our brotherhood studies until winter break. A great deal was expected of us over that break. Testing would begin as soon as we returned for the spring semester. He added that rituals would continue for the rest of the weekend and there would be a couple more nights required before we left for break. He told me that I would learn the details of my busy spring schedule when I read the books. I had a lot of questions I wanted to ask, but was not offered the opportunity. He told me to get naked and he undressed at the same time. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and led me to the big bed. I was informed we had three hours to sleep as he cuddled up with me. I was quickly asleep in his familiar arms.