They Are A-OK Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought his tone and choice of words was a bit odd. However, I didn't have time to explore their meaning.

"Sam, I don't want you to think I am moving because of you or anything you did or didn't do. This thing just came up with a friend of mine. He was all set to take over one of the two bedroom places. He needed a roommate."

"Yeah don't worry, it's cool."

That was the end of our conversation. I needed to hit the shower and get dressed. I was glad our shared bathroom was free as I didn't want to deal with the hall shower. Since I had not been instructed on what to wear I went with a nice pair of khakis and button down shirt. Unfortunately, as I was getting dressed I had forgotten about my shaved pubic hair. Sam definitely noticed.

"What he fuck did you do that for? He howled when I dropped my towel.

I didn't think having your balls shaved was a big secret so I told him that it was part of my hazing. He seemed to accept that without any issue. I think almost everyone thought frat hazing involved nudity in some way. Being made to shave you pubs didn't mean that sex was involved.

At exactly seven o'clock I met Dom in the small parlor of the AOK house. My fellow pledges and their TMs were also there.

"Ok, pledges, we need to get you ready for the graduation celebration. I hope you all are freshly showered," Caleb said.

We all indicated that we had showered just before coming to the house. Then Derrick ordered us to strip. Within a minute the three of us were standing there bare ass. I didn't like the look on Derrick's face. He rang a bell and Colin came in form a side door.

"Brother Colin, these pledges have not maintained their grooming and are not fit for the celebration. Do you have someone around that can help them quickly?" Derrick asked in a clearly pissed-off tone.

As he gathered up our clothes, Colin said that he would be right back with some assistants. I knew right away the issue was our four day growth of pubic stubble. I wanted to protest that we had not been told to keep the area smooth. But even if I had had the nerve I didn't have the chance.

"Go face the wall! Dom barked.

When we got to the wall he added, "Bend, palms on the wall, feet outside your shoulders."

There was no doubt that we were about to be punished for an infraction we didn't even know we were committing. A rush of excitement ran along my spine. I struggled to stay still as I waited for the first blow to land on my ass. I felt someone standing behind me. Warm hands softly caressed my ass cheeks. One of the TM's, I think it was Derrick said that their little monkeys had stubbly asses. The other TM's laughed appreciatively at the remark. The laughter stopped and was replaced by Caleb's rich baritone voice.

"While we have found humor in this situation, it is not in reality a laughing matter, pledges. In the brotherhood, we are expected to maintain proper grooming. In the future you will be able to choose the look that best suits you. However, you have shown great disrespect by not maintaining the look we chose for you. While we prefer to teach with words and gentle persuasion, there are times when harsher methods are required. Disrespecting your brothers is akin to blasphemy. As we stand here under the portrait of our founder it would be disrespectful of us toward his memory not to take action. Therefore, though we are loathed to engage in physical punishment we shall bow to tradition and employ the paddle to emphasize the wrong you have inflicted."

The speech sounded rehearsed. I wondered what infraction he would have found had we had the foresight to maintain the smooth look. I had no doubt that no matter the reason the paddling we were about to receive had been planned. The first whack with the flat wooden board knock all thought from my mind. My senses were overwhelmed with the stinging burn coursing into my body from my ass. As I felt subsequent whacks it was clear that the three TMs were rotating taking turns spanking each of us. There was a subtle difference in the way each wielded the paddle. By my unofficial count they each took four whacks at our asses for a total of twelve.

My ass burned when they were done. But worse was the incredible sexual desire I had. My cock was hard and jerking around between my legs. When I realized that Colin had returned with his helpers at some point during the spankings I was embarrassed that more guys would discover that the spanking had caused such arousal. I couldn't accept that having my ass assaulted was the cause. I was somewhat relieved when I managed to glance either way and saw that my fellow pledges were also sporting full erections.

"Stand and turn around," Dom snapped after the TM's had had a couple of minutes to admire their work.

"It is fortunate that the celebration does not require you to sit. You will find that will be difficult for a few hours," Derrick said as he began to stroke my throbbing cock.

This was worse torture than the spanking by far. I was on the edge of losing control. There was no ambiguity about the rules in that area. I had been told not to cum until given permission by my TM. Dom said nothing as he deftly manipulated Jerry's cock. I closed my eyes; not wanting to see; trying not to feel. I heard Jason moaning next to me and knew he was close to going over the edge. Caleb growled and warned him not to cum. I wanted to scream for them to stop as Derrick used his thumb to rub my precum over my cock head.

"Hold on," Dom said clearly trying to bolster our resolve.

It stopped just as I was sure I could not hold out for another second. All three of us had somehow passed the test. I was afraid to open my eyes. I thought that just seeing my naked fellow pledges and their hard dicks or even Dom's face might cause my dick to begin spewing semen. All three of us were panting as our TM's and their helpers looked at our naked bodies.

"Take them! Get them groomed and dressed. Time is short," Caleb instructed.

"Come on guys," Colin said with a hint of excitement in his voice.

When I opened my eyes the bulge in his pants was very evident. They led us up the back stairs. Thankfully we did not encounter any of our future brothers along the way to the shower room. They had us stand while they shaved away the meager new growth on our pubic areas, balls and asses. After rinsing and drying off we were taken to another room to dress. I had chosen to take a cold rinse which had helped to kill my hard-on. I was glad I had when I saw what we were to wear.

The underpants were barely more than a pouch and string around the waist. Jason's large equipment almost didn't fit. I noticed Jerry's very red ass as he adjusted the little string that ran from the waist to the bottom of the pouch. It was meant to be concealed in the ass crack so that from behind we looked naked. Over the underwear went an unusual pair of shorts. The side seams were Velcro. They could easily be ripped off with one good yank. The shirts they gave us were half tees which left our abs exposed. I would have felt less silly being naked. Once dressed we were taken back downstairs and left in a small room off of the big living room where we had first been shown to the brotherhood. Jason made the mistake of trying to sit in one of the comfortable looking chairs.

"Son of a bitch!" He exclaimed as he jumped to his feet. "They were right about not being able to sit for awhile guys.

We milled around waiting and peering into the big room. There was a dais set up in front of the fire place. The rest of the room was filled with rows of chairs. I guessed that there was room for at least a hundred to sit in the audience area. After a few minutes I heard an old clock chime the hour. Nine tones; we had been in the house two hours. Student and alumni members of the brotherhood began to file into the room. They were all attired in nice suits. I felt even sillier to be dressed in an outfit fit for a stripper in a gay bar in light of the formal dress of the others. I recognized my friends and a few other brothers I had met along the way. The ones I recognized included the alumni I had met on first night. Ralph Fielding looked through the open alcove and winked at me as he passed by in an elegant expensive looking suit. Kyle had also acknowledged me as he passed by. Seeing his smile reminded me that it had been a long time since I had been with him. I kind of wished that the two of us could simply go off on a quiet date somewhere. I hoped we would get a chance to be together before I left on Monday morning.

When only the front row was left empty, Colin opened the door to the left of the fire place. He announced the arrival of the graduating pledges and their mentors. Eleven young men were escorted into the room by eleven cloaked figures. The graduating pledges were blindfolded. They were not dressed in suits like the audience. Instead they had on what could best be described as tunics. They would have looked more at home being led into the Roman forum or a an ancient Greek theater than they did entering a frat house in the twentieth century. One can only assume that the look was a nod to Greek society. I could not tell if the mentors wore suits under their cloaks. The new arrivals took their places in the front row and then every one stood as Colin announced the members of the council. They wore their robes and their hoods nearly obscured their faces. Each was introduced individually. Brock entered last. The council took their seats as Brock stepped to the podium. Colin nodded and the audience sat back down.

"Brothers it is with great pleasure that I welcome you to this joyous celebration. Today eleven new brothers shall enter the light. They shall from this day forward be our brethren. They have passed the trials and earned the right to claim the privileges of brotherhood. They have shown their loyalty and through their actions proven their worth. They are each individually and together as a group deserved of the honor we give them this night. No longer will they be pledges in need of showing their mettle. They will stand as our brothers, equal to all of us. They will be part of the great chain that stretches back to our founder, the revered one, Frederick Stimson."

He paused after speaking the founder's name as if he had just invoked some great magic.

"Our new brothers will be the ones who someday help the chain stretch forward into the infinite expanse of the unknown future. Please rise and join our new brothers as they recite for the first time the creed of brotherhood."

"As a member of the great brotherhood of Alpha-Theta-Kappa I pledge to honor our brothers and be true to the credo set forth by those who came before us. I guarantee this pledge with my own honor and in so doing offer my undying respect for the one who first saw the truth of our ways. I am and shall always be a disciple of Ol' Fred. The brotherhood protects me and I in turn protect my brothers. All else that I am pales when placed against my commitment and love for the brotherhood. May I always live up to my oath and the trust of my brothers."

The pledge was offered in a sing song manner by a symphony of voices. Though a bit corny and very old fashioned it was inspiring in that setting. At that moment I fervently hoped to earn the right to speak those words at the next celebration.

"My new brothers please turn and face the assembly." Brock said after the group had a few minutes to contemplate their oath.

The eleven newly ordained members of the brotherhood stood with their blindfolds still in place.

"Mentors, uncover your charges eyes and let them come into the light of the brotherhood."

As the mentors took away the blindfolds the room erupted in applause and cheers. The new brothers beamed. I wanted to run to Scott and congratulate him. My friend was enjoying an important moment and all I could do was look on from an alcove while wearing a ridiculous outfit. I smiled when I thought of Scott being in my place only a few months earlier.

"Mentors bring your brothers to the stage so that the council may officially welcome them," Brock said as the applause died down.

The next part of the ceremony was clearly choreographed and well practiced. Each of the eleven was individually led to the steps of dais by their mentor. The mentor backed away as the young man climbed the stirs. He bowed to Brock and then was embraced by the bear-like president. Brock did not hide that he gave each new member's ass a big squeeze before allowing them to be greeted by the other council members. I could not tell for sure but it appeared that the council members groped each of the new members after exchanging a proper greeting. Once all eleven were greeted they were asked to stand at the front of the stage as Brock spoke.

"We welcome you all with pride my brothers. Now as we asked you the first night you stood in this room, we again ask you to reveal yourselves to the brotherhood."

The eleven new brothers pulled their tunics over their heads and stood naked before the assembly. The audience was silent offering their rapt attention as they caressed their new brothers with their eyes. After a few minutes as if on cue all eleven turned around. I didn't know if they turned to show their front sides to the council or their back sides to the audience. Whichever it was I was sure both groups appreciated the view. As with all AOKs these guys were handsome, fit and athletic looking. My fellow pledges and I were again having trouble with arousal. I had a feeling that trouble was going to get worse. The new members continued to stand with their bare asses on display as Brock continued.

"Now my brothers, there are three others who await our attention. They have already pledged their intent to join the brotherhood. Though time has been short, each has already shown that they deserve the trust we are showing them in allowing them to prove their worth. I am confidant when next we gather in celebration we will be welcoming all three as brothers. Now let us welcome them as pledges."

Unnoticed Colin had moved to the alcove. He stepped into the ante room and motioned for us to follow. As we walked single file toward the front of the room the audience erupted in applause. The sound was thunderous. I focused on Brock's beaming face trying to ignore the adulation of my future brothers. The greeting seemed more a crippling burden of expectation than a joyous welcome. As we moved along the rows of chairs I caught a familiar face here and there. I saw Craig smiling at us with his freshly shaven head reflecting the artificial light. Troy gave me thumbs up. Kyle looked like he was about to cry. I so wanted to run to him, jump in his lap and be enveloped in his protective arms. That was the moment I realized that I was falling in love with a guy. I didn't have time to savor the happiness that bought.

We had reached the stage. I was only a few feet from those hot naked men. Their asses were like beacons calling to me. My cock felt trapped in its pouch. My heart was beating fast. Though I was breathing I felt as if my lungs had ceased functioning. Brock motioned us to join him on stage. We had not been given any instructions so we offered a standard brotherhood greeting to the big man.

"Welcome pledges," Brock said with a wide smile. "As each new group comes into the brotherhood, another group waits at their heels. As our new brothers stand fully exposed before the assembly symbolizing their total openness within the brotherhood we invite you to greet those you would join. They most recently came to the end of the path you are just now embarking upon. As all brothers wish to help one another they also wish to guide those aspiring to join us on that path. The newest of our brothers are in a unique position to offer help on your journey. The bond between consecutive classes of pledges is often as close as the bond within the class. Tonight as one journey concludes and a new one moves forward we encourage the beginning of that bonding."

Brock excelled at giving the little rehearsed speeches required of the president of the brotherhood. Clearly he had been a good choice for the position. Brock leaned forward and whispered in Jerry's ear. My teammate moved to the first guy in the line and exchanged a proper greeting. Then he reached out and carefully fondled the clearly startled man's balls while speaking the words that Brock had instructed him to say.

"As I aspire to be what you now are, I show my care and respect for your accomplishments by touching your most vital and tender place. As I wish you take care in guiding me I take care in touching you so that only pleasure is given."

I was surprised that Jerry had remembered the words so well. As he moved down the line repeating the ritual words Brock whispered in my ear. I greeted each of the new members and said essentially the same words. Jason followed me down the line. We all did our best to speak the exact phrase Brock gave us to each of the new members. However, if anyone was listening carefully they would have notice the slight changes and occasional omitted words. Those small errors did not seem to matter to anyone. After we greeted the council members we were escorted out of the room by our TMs. I was little disappointment to be missing the rest of what Brock had to say and leaving behind those eleven hard cocks. We were taken back to the parlor where Dom gave a speech.

"Our new brothers have suffered the same restriction placed upon you this week. There was no need to test them as you were tested however. We are pleased that each of you managed to pass what we know were difficult tests. Our brothers no longer bear their restrictions. It has been decided that you who have just begun to understand the trials they so successfully managed should show your congratulations. You will do this by giving them their first orgasms as brothers. I warn you that your restrictions are still in place. We hope that you will all pass this final test of control. You already know that punishment awaits failure. Reward awaits success."

We were taken up to the council room where we had made our pledges. Brock was there with eleven new members. All twelve of them were naked standing by the window of truth. The big man was in the back of the group with his arms draped on the shoulders of two of the brothers. They did not acknowledge our presence. It seemed as if they were staring in awe at something. Colin who was also naked stepped from the shadows and took us one at a time to see what they were looking upon. Assembled on the front lawn were the brothers who had been in the hall. They still wore their suits. Though some looked up toward the window it was clear that they could not see us standing in the darkened room. It was equally clear that they knew we were there.

After each of us had our chance to see the crowd Brock guided the group away from the window. As soft lighting began to illuminate the room with a gentle glow drapes automatically moved in place concealing the window. We were suddenly enclosed in a private world. Almost unnoticed our TMs had shed their suits and slipped back against the far wall with Colin to watch. The eleven new members and Brock stood before us fully erect. They looked at us with lustful hunger. I glanced toward Dom hoping for reassurance. There were others there too. Troy and the other mentors as well as the guys who had helped Colin groom us. All were naked.

I wasn't sure that I was up to the test that was about to be given. I wanted to run away and find Kyle. I wanted him to take me somewhere safe where we could be alone and simply make love. At the same time I was craving sex. I needed it and also feared it. I was afraid I couldn't control my body once an orgy began. I felt there was a chance I could hang on if they didn't fondle me and just required my mouth. But it seemed unlikely that none would want to fuck me. I knew the slightest touch of my prostate would cause my cock to erupt. I was surprised when Brock stepped forward and took my hand. He led me away from the group and spoke softly to me. .