They Are A-OK Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"John you looked troubled."

"Sir I do not know how I can pass the test that is being presented."

He leaned forward and kissed my cheek. He moved his lips to my ear and whispered, "You can't."

My breath caught in my throat. I had to speak. I had to ask how I could pass the test if failure was predetermined. I fought to find my voice.

"But then if there is no way to pass this test, how can I succeed move toward my reward?"

He smiled at me, put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me to him. In an odd way he made me feel safe. I hoped if I was to fail that I failed pleasuring him.

"You have made an assumption about what success and reward means. It is possible you have already succeeded simply by acknowledging the enormity of the task. However, it may also be that success lies in attempting even in the face of impossibility. As for reward, lasting as long as you can in such a test provides a kind of reward. Did you not learn that the first time you were asked to deny yourself? Then again there is a certain kind of reward obtained when failure comes."

As he ended his philosophical speech he turned me toward the group. Jerry and Jason were on their knees. Each had a cock in his mouth and one in each hand. I wondered why they had not been taken aside before being thrown into the test. Could it have been that I was the only one who showed concern? Might I have already failed the test?

"Relax, John. The brotherhood is about fun and pleasure. The report is, you found as most do that there is a measure of pleasure even in punishment. So would it be so bad if you failed and were punished?" He said in a reassuring tone.

"I don't know. I only know that I want to be one of them."

He made a gesture and Scott came over with another of the new members who I had not met before.

"John, you know brother Scott. This is Tom DeBois."

"Greetings brother Tom, brother Scott," I said quickly offering my hand to the stunning young man standing in front of me.

He was tall and muscular without an extra gram of fat anywhere. His well built upper body was smooth and had none of the bulging veins that often mare such muscular men. His eight inch cut cock stood straight up except for the little curve at the end that made the head point a little bit toward his navel and taught abs. When Brock ripped away my shorts with a hard yank I hoped he wasn't planning to have Tom fuck me. I thought my inexperienced ass might have difficult with the hooked cock.

"Show Tom how proud you are of his accomplishment," Brock said as he gave my tight pouch a gentle squeeze.

I instinctively dropped to my knees and began to lick Tom's large full balls. As I licked and kissed his sack I could see Jerry getting it from both ends in the back ground while several guys were rubbing their cocks on Jason. I reached around and began to caress Tom's firm buns as I licked my way up his curved shaft. I loved the feel of his large cock head against my tongue. I lavished him with a long tongue bath as I continued to fondle his ass. My own cock was dancing between my legs as I enjoyed pleasuring a stud I had just met. His appreciative moaning added to my excitement and pleasure. The taste of his precum made me want more. I engulf his cock in my mouth and took him deep. The curve of his dick made it a bit difficult to get him all in at that angle.

I fought both my gag reflex and the rising tide in my loins. I realized that if I let it happen I could cum just from the excitement in that room. As I continued working on Tom's fabulous cock, Scott moved behind and started rubbing his dick on my back.

"Come on sexy boy, milk that hot cock. Make him cum. God I am dying to feel your lips on my dick," Scott moaned as he began massaging my shoulders.

I tried to think of anything but Scott's cock and how good his hands felt on my body. Brock was still there too. He was stroking his huge cock and fondling his bull-sized balls. I knew that I was going to end up with a lot of cum in my belly before the night was over. I slid a finger into Tom's ass crease as I continued using my lips and tongue to try to coax a creamy treat from Tom's cock. When I touched his rosebud, I knew I was on the right track. His cock jerked in my mouth and he let out an appreciative squeal. When I pushed my finger into him I was surprised how easily his anus accepted the intrusion. Seconds after my finger found Tom's prostate my mouth was filled with cum. It as if I had pressed a trigger causing his cock to spew a river of semen.

Spent he staggered backwards and would have fallen if he hadn't been caught by one of the other new brothers. Scott came around in front of me and I began working on his cock. The guy who had caught Tom gently lowered him to floor and took Scott's place behind me. Since I had experience with Scott I knew exactly how to bring him to a quick orgasm. I wrapped my hand around the base of his big cock. I sucked hard on his cockhead as I pumped his shaft. He was moaning like a bitch in heat. The combination of his erotic moaning, hearing Brock jacking off next to me and having a strange guy rubbing his hard cock all over me while he caressed my back was causing me to teeter on the edge of cumming. Fortunately, Scott came quickly. As his cum was slithering down my throat the new guy was already moving to take Scott's place.

My mouth wasn't left empty for long when Scott pulled out. The new guy was into mouth fucking. He gripped the sides of my head and held me as he pushed his cock in and out of my mouth. I was able to easily accommodate his small straight cock. He was definitely under six inches and about average in circumference. As he fucked my face I heard Jerry cry out. I managed to look his way even as my guy continued fucking my face. A guy was fucking Jerry doggie style. He had Jerry's cock in his hand jacking him hard. The scream came when Jerry lost control. I knew I couldn't hold out much longer either when Brock moved behind me. The big man rubbed his huge cock on me while massaging my back and ass. The new guy was still fucking my mouth which was helping me to fight off the feelings Brock was causing. However, there was no fighting the feelings when Brock began to gently fondle my ball sack. I knew if he touched my dick my struggle would be over. I began to try to use my tongue to help get the guy that was fucking my mouth to cum. I hoped if he came that Brock would take his place and stop stimulating me. When finally I felt his dick jerk and then shoot a huge wad of cum down my throat I thought I had succeeded.

The new guy moved away and I could see across the room to where Jason was being fucked in both ends. The guys had a rhythm going. They filled his mouth and ass with gusto. Another guy was under Jason sucking his dick. I knew he would soon join Jerry in failure. I also wondered why Brock had not moved to fill my mouth. As looked around it seemed all of the new guys were either engaged or recovering. That was when I felt Brock's lube coated finer enter my ass. He leaned forward and nibbled my ear as he fingered me.

"Hold on," He whispered. "I want you to cum while I am fucking you.

I was terrified. I didn't think I could handle Brock's monster cock in my ass. But I was also excited. I needed release. If getting that release meant having my ass ripped up then so be it I decided.

"Relax, don't worry. You are going to love this." He said softly as he added another finger.

I wished that it had hurt more. The pleasure of being fingered was taking me closer to the edge. When he added a third finger my eyes sprang open. I saw Jason's body jerking. I was sure he was cumming. It was all I could do to maintain control. I wanted to give Brock what he wanted.

"Please, fuck me now. I can't oh shit, h.ho.hold on much longer..oh fuck!" I begged and moaned.

He must have been waiting for me to reach the point where I begged to be fucked. I felt his hands grip my hips as his cock pressed into my open sphincter. His huge log was stretching me wide open. There was pain but it was far less than I expected. When I felt his thick pubes against the upper part of my ass I knew I had taken all of him. It burned but it also felt amazingly good. He ground his big cock into me sending me into orbit. I pushed back and bucked under him.

"Yes, baby, cum for me. Show me how good you feel when I fuck you!" He roared.

As a steam of cum shot from my cock unto the floor I knew I had achieved a moment that was a true rite of passage. My orgasm overtook my senses. Brock began fucking me in earnest. His cock slid in and out of me. Pleasure overcame pain. I actually begged him to keep fucking me. When he came I felt as if someone had sprayed a hose up my ass. His cum volume matched his size.

I was barely recovered when I found myself with another cock in my mouth. It turned out to be Colin's dick. The guys on the wall had joined in to what was becoming a free for all. I must have swallowed at least a dozen more loads of cum that night and took two or three more in the ass. I was so wide open after Brock that the rest slid in easy with no pain at all. By the time the party ended I had cum so many times I felt like my dick wanted to crawl up into my body. I was surprised that my bunk mate for the night turned out to be Brock.

We showered together and then he took me to one of the bedrooms on the second floor. We cuddled and kissed and talked. He explained why he had chosen me to fuck. He knew that I was a top and that I had limited experience being fucked. He respected that and knew that it probably wouldn't change. However, he wanted me to know at least once what it felt like to be a big man's bitch. I thanked him for the amazing experience. Looking back, he was right about things not changing. I am and always will be a top. But on occasion with the right guy and in the right situation I can be one hot bitch.

I fell asleep in Brock's arms that night. Interestingly I dreamed of Kyle. I woke up first the next morning. When I saw Brock's big pole standing up ready for action, I couldn't resist. It was the first time I woke a guy up with a blow job. He seemed to really like my version of an alarm clock. I know I loved when he paid me back with an amazing cock sucking. Afterward we went to breakfast together. I was happy when Kyle and some of the other brothers joined us. I had felt a bit like I was cheating on Kyle. When he and I talked later Kyle had no such concerns.

Friday night we had off from brotherhood stuff. Kyle and I went out and spent the night together. I wanted to give him my ass but it was still too sore from Thursday night. He was happy cumming twice in my mouth and being fucked by me.

That Saturday night was the traditional night when campus frats had end of semester parties. AOK was like the other frats that night. There was a traditional party at the house. Most of the brothers brought female dates. Only some of whom knew the real nature of the AOK house. The beer flowed from kegs. Music blared and girls let guys take them up to bedrooms that usually only saw cock on cock play. The experience was somewhat surreal. Troy brought Jenny. Scott brought Karen. Gary even brought a female date. Neither Kyle nor I had brought dates. My hope had been to spend another night in his arms. That didn't work out.

There was another tradition at these kinds of frat parties. Girls didn't need dates or invitations to get in. AOK parties attracted lots of unaccompanied females. If an AOK didn't get laid on party night it was his fault. Kyle and I ended up sleeping in the same apartment after a couple of cute chicks that were room mates took us home. I learned yet another benefit of brotherhood. It was a bit strange however fucking a girl I just met while my boyfriend was in the next bed fucking her roommate. The girls didn't seem like they were into sharing. Sunday, Kyle and I spent the night in my room since my room mate had taken off early. I felt sad that night as I cuddled with my big bear. I knew that three weeks away from him and the other guys was going to be hard.