They Are A-OK Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yes! I want you John," He panted.

I aimed my cock at his hole and began rubbing my cock head on his slippery anus. He squirmed and wiggled his hot ass. I carefully pushed my cock head into him. Though it took a bit of force to break his cherry he seemed to take me pretty easily. After pushing about two inches of my cock into him, I paused to let him adjust to having a cock impaling his ass. He was having none of that. He tried to push his ass back as he begged me for more. In another few seconds I was ball deep in my best friend's butt.

"How do you feel?"

"Like I am in heaven, babe. Fuck me please!"

I put my hands on his ass and pulled back slowly. As I was about to exit his ass I drove my cock back to the hilt. His gasping moan told me I had hit the honey spot. I ground into him eliciting a cacophony of erotic sounds from my no longer virgin lover. With both words and actions he urged me on.

As he ground his ass back toward me he purred, "Damn, John, this is fucking amazing. Please show me what it is like to be a real bitch."

I reared back and began humping him in earnest. With each thrust I increased the pace. Soon I was pistoning in and out of him pounding his welcoming ass canal. The sounds he made each time I hit bottom were a clear sign that my cock was perfectly aligned with his prostate.

"Oh fuck, here it comes!" I cried out as I ground my cock deep into his bowels.

My orgasm was an explosion of the senses. It was as if lightening had struck the room and the air was filled with a million volts of static electricity. While I was still in the throws of pleasure I felt his rectum clamp onto my cock. He was cumming hard. When it was over he crumpled to the bed, panting, unable to speak. I crawled atop him and gathered his trembling body in my arms. I held him and softly kissed his shoulder until we both returned to earth.

"Oh my god, John. That was everything and more than I imagined. You are amazing!" He said excitedly.

"It was really great. That was the best ass I ever had," I replied honestly.

There was something about the experience of taking my life-long best friend's cheery that made that day extremely special.

"I am so glad you were my first, John. It feels really special. There is something I want to tell you," He said.

I kissed him softly, half wanting to cut off his thoughts. I was afraid he might be about to declare his love for me. I had Kyle and wasn't ready to face that emotion from Doug. He insisted on continuing.

"I am almost positive that I am gay, John. Ever since this summer with you I have had no interest in girls. But I find myself thinking about guys. The fucking gym locker room was torture; seeing all those hot guys naked."

I smiled at him while worrying inside. I knew I had to tell him about Kyle and my feelings in general.

"Wow, man that is some revelation. I know I am sure the sex with guys thing is no passing phase. But I still go for pussy too."

"Hey, I know that. I wasn't trying to put any pressure on you. I just wanted to tell you that. You re the first person that I have said it out loud to. I guess the first of many."

"Hard road for you. But you know I am here for you. You always have my shoulder and ear."

"Yeah, thanks. I hope maybe at least for a time I will have more than that," He said grinning and gave my soft cock a gentle squeeze.

I laughed and then told him a bit more about my life at college. I left out most of the AOK stuff, but was very open about Kyle and my feelings.

"Damn, he is a lucky guy," Doug said softly.

"Hey man no matter what I will always love you too. I am sure you are going to find a great guy now that you know what you want."

"God I hope I always have you. Oh and don't worry, I never thought you and I were going to be a couple. I just really wanted you to be the one that popped my cherry," He said with a giggle.

"I'm glad I was the one," I added with a smile.

If we hadn't heard someone downstairs, I am sure we would have made love again that afternoon. As it was we had to scramble into our clothes and try to make it look like we hadn't been fucking for the last two hours. Mrs. Thompson did not seem to be at all suspicious as we chatted in her kitchen before I left to go meet Donna. My winter girlfriend did not hide her surprise when I chose going to a movie over fucking that night.

"You mean like a real date?" She squealed.

"Sure why not?"

"Oh I don't know, seemed like we were just fuck buddies."

"Fuck, Donna we have been friends for like forever. No reason we can't catch a movie. As for that fuck buddy thing well yeah," I said with an impish grin.

She laughed and kissed me on the cheek. I wished that I could have gotten my two friends together for that threesome that winter. But with Doug's declaration that he was gay I gave up on that notion. I divided the four remaining days of my break between the two of them.

12