They Are A-OK Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax babe," He said softly as he reached for my erect cock. "There's no pressure here."

The next thing I knew I was laying on my back with my legs spread wide. Allan was licking and sucking my smooth balls like they were precious fruits worthy of adoration. Though he wasn't touching my cock at all I felt like I might cum from the attention he was paying to my ball sack.

"Mmmmmmmm such sweet young eggs," He sighed as he looked up at me. "Soon they will give you the option of growing your hair back. I hope you will keep your balls smooth, they are delicious this way."

I didn't want to stop the activity but his comment brought forth a question I had been pondering, "I was thinking of keeping mine similar to yours. But I have not been able to choose an appropriate tattoo."

"The right thing will come to you in time. I am sure I can help you find something fun," He said before engulfing my twitching cock.

He deep throated me while fondling my balls. He rolled my sack gently in his fingers as his warm, wet lips slid up and down my shaft. I could feel his lips vibrating on the top of my cock as his tongue toyed with the underside. I was moaning ever more loudly between panting gasps. He stopped and spoke to me in a deep voice barely louder than a whisper.

"Mmmmm, I love when a young man voices his appreciation while I suck his cock."

I reached down and began to massage his shoulders as he went back to work fellating my aching cock. Taking a cue from his words I allowed my moans to deepen in tone and increase in volume. He clearly liked what he was hearing. He sucked my cock with a vigorous gusto that had me spewing my cum into his mouth very quickly.

"Oh god, Allan, fuck, you are amazing..." I cried out as I writhed in pleasure on his bed.

I gripped his shoulders hard as he continued to suck on my oozing post orgasmic cock. He held my deflating shaft in his lips as he used his tongue to tease my super sensitive cum slit. The sensations were overwhelming. I want to yell for him to stop but could not voice the words. Only moans and gasps and cries of elation came from my throat. As he continued to suck my cock he slipped a finger into my ass crack. He teased my anus with the tip of his middle finger adding even more sensation. I thrashed about as he pushed his finger into me up to the first knuckle. He pushed his finger deeper causing my cock to begin to grow again. He knew exactly how to touch me to bring me back to full erection.

"Oh god please, too much...fuck!" I screamed to no avail.

He continued to suck me while fingering my ass. I was stuck on the razor edge between pleasure and pain. Somehow, he kept me from falling over to the pain side. But still the stimulation was too much to bear. I dug my fingers into his shoulders and forced him to free my cock. He sat up and looked at me with a huge grin on his face.

"Damn you have a sweet cock!" He exclaimed.

I couldn't answer him. My heart was pounding and my breathing was ragged. I think I managed a smile as he slid next me and kissed my cheek. I instinctively reached for his cock and found his silky steel shaft ready for action.

"What do you want me to do for you?" I somehow managed to ask.

"Whatever makes you happy sweet boy," He replied in an amazingly sexy tone.

I pushed him onto his back and began to suckle on his chest. I licked and nibbled his hard little nipples. Each bite elicited a small deep coo. I bit harder and the cooing became more like squeals. He encouraged me to keep biting. By the time I moved onto his abdomen his chest bore multiple impressions of my teeth. I worked down his taut belly with my lips, tongue and teeth leaving more love bite marks. As I teased his navel I could feel the tantalizing closeness of his hard cock. I inhaled his musky, manly scent. I moved lover and kissed the cobra while nuzzling my face against his small pubic patch. His hot cock rubbing against my cheek sent chills up and down my spine. I pushed his legs apart and began to nibble and lick his thighs. He encouraged me to bite harder and I left more teeth marks on his hairy flesh.

I kissed his ball sack before pushing his legs up over his chest. He grabbed his ankles feeing my hands to spread up his ass cheeks. I bit along the inside of his buttocks before moving my attention to his puckered asshole. I worked his tight little rim as he squirmed and moaned. I scrapped my teeth over the softening opening before starting to lick his balls. I pushed a finger into him as I alternated taking his balls into my mouth. A few minutes later I added a second finger as I licked my way up his twitching shaft. Even though I knew I didn't have the skill he had I was determined to give him a great orgasm. Again my teeth came into play at his urging. I have never met another man that enjoyed sexual biting anywhere close to the way Allan does. After playfully nibbling on his cock for a bit I swallowed his throbbing organ and began lustfully sucking him as I fingered him deeply. He rocked on the bed and soon matched my rhythm. He pushed his cock into my mouth as I slid my lips down his shaft. At the same time I was pushing my fingers in and out of his ass. He came in my mouth feeding me his sweet musky cream. Before I had finished swallowing he was begging me to fuck him.

"John I need that hot young cock inside me. Please fuck me now!"

I pulled my fingers out of his ass and moved atop him. He indicated that there was lube in the night stand. I kissed him before rolling to the side of the bed. I quickly found the lube and moved back on top of him. I squeezed a generous amount of the slippery stuff into his already wide open ass. When I mounted him he encouraged me to give him a good hard fucking.

"Come on, fuck me hard, young stud!" He demanded.

He pushed his ass toward me every time I thrusted into him causing my cock to be completely engulfed in his hot, tight ass. We rocked on his bed for a long time fucking like wild beasts. I could feel the sweat dripping from my balls. I was nearly exhausted when my cock finally released the tiny dribble of cum that remained in my body. We continued fucking until my cock had shriveled up too much to thrust. I fell off of him and we lay side by side on our backs panting and recovering from the incredible sexual high.

After about ten minutes he asked, "So what do you want to do now?"

I laughed thinking the idea of doing anything other than passing out together seemed impossible.

However, he had other ideas.

"There is a great hot tub on the terrace. We could hit the shower, rinse the sweat and cum off our bodies and then enjoy more of the evening in the hot swirling waters. Nothing like being outside naked knowing that there are people so nearby."

Even though I had reservations about nude hot tubbing in what sounded like a very public place I agreed to join him. We quickly showered together washing away the sweat and other residue of our frenzied lovemaking. The terrace was off the loft area and the way it was tucked into the building and screened unless one used spotlights it would have been nearly impossible to see what was happening there from the street. Still stepping outside naked in the middle of town felt odd. The warm swirling waters of the hot tub were very welcome. It was late winter and an evening chill had begun to take hold.

I soon discovered that while seeing the terrace occupants from the street was all but impossible the reverse was not true. The small town was alive with Friday night activity. Both students and townies walked by underneath us oblivious to the activity in the bubbly waters. It wasn't long before the doctor and I were engaged in more than just a relaxing soak. We were sitting next to each other arm in arm occasionally kissing as we shared playful comments on those passing by below. The comments ceased as the kisses became more passionate. Soon he was fondling my cock under the water as our tongues danced. Inexplicably after so much sex I grew hard again.

"Sit up on the edge so I can suck you, John," He ordered casually.

I obeyed him even though I was sure my head and shoulders could be seen from the street in that position. I tried to maintain a casual nonchalant expression as Allan worked his skillful magic on my cock. His tongue, lips and fingers were driving me crazy as I watched the parade below. My suspicions about being visible from the street were confirmed when Scott and Troy happened by. Scott waved and gave thumbs up sign. Troy whistled and winked. They clearly knew exactly what was happening on the balcony. I wondered how many other young men Allan had sucked on that terrace. I also wondered how much people on the street could see.

"Relax, no one can see below your chest," He murmured as if I had voiced my concerns.

He continued to work my cock until I convulsed in a nearly dry orgasm. When I opened my eyes again I spotted Dom sitting across the street smiling. Allan stood up, peered over the partition and made a motion as if waving someone over.

Turning to me he said, "Dom's coming up. He is going to take a few pictures while I fuck you, pledge."

I was surprised by the sudden change in Allan's demeanor. He had gone from gentle lustful lover to dispassionate frat boy hazer in a blink of an eye. I didn't mind Dom watching us or object to the sexy doctor fucking me at that point. But a photo session and the change in mood really bothered me.

"May I ask what the photos are all about?" I asked with a bit of attitude in my voice.

"All AOK's have a portfolio. Surely a bright young man like you knows that? Fuck I know you saw the first night video."

My mind was racing. I thought back to that first night and the embarrassing viewing of what amounted to a triple x gay porn video staring me and my pledge mates. I searched my memory. The doctor had been there that night with the other alumni. With all that had happened that night and since I had never made the connection. I assumed from what Allan was saying that there already existed a portfolio of compromising pictures of me.

"Allan, is that how disgruntle brothers are kept silent?" I asked in a shaky voice.

"What do you mean?"

"The pictures? Is it a case of talk and we expose you?"

"Well yeah I guess the pictures would be used if needed. Though I have never heard of a case of that happening. They are just part of the private chronicles of the brotherhood. You scored higher than anyone in recent history on the tests. You must know about the chronicles."

"Um, yeah, but it wasn't clear about the kind of personal pictures that were contained in the collection," I said feeling weary as Dom stepped through the open door to the terrace.

"Hey John, Doc. I see things are rocking," He said cheerfully as he came over and patted my ass.

I jerked away, told him to fuck off under my breath and went inside not wanting any more to do with public displays of affection. Dom followed behind me with an unhappy scowl on his face.

"What the fuck's wrong with you? You trying to make me look bad in front of the Doc, pledge?" He barked as Allan came into the room.

I realized that I fucked up by showing disrespect to Dom. He was in full TM mode and I figured my ass was going to pay the price for my attitude.

"Sorry, I was cold," I lied trying to cover my transgression.

"Don't compound your error by lying to your TM, pledge," Allan said as he stood there framed by the still open terrace door.

I wished that I could have taken time back at that moment. I wanted nothing more than to get in bed with the hot doc and Dom and play. I knew that I would have to accept punishment before fun times could return.

"I'm sorry. I guess I am just tired. It won't happen again. Where is the photo shot going to take place?" I said trying to diffuse the situation.

"Too late for that smart ass," Dom declared as he unbuckled his belt.

I thought I saw a little gleam in Dom's eye. He had delivered punishment when called for but I had not known him to seem so excited to give it before that night.

"Bend over the bed, pledge," He instructed as he pulled the long leather strap free of his belt loops.

"Come on Dom...." I tried to protest.

"John, don't make this any harder. I have clearly been too lax on discipline with you."

I was shaking as I bent over the bed and prepared to take my beating. He snapped the leather causing me to jump.

"Doc, you got bandages handy. That sweet ass looks like it might cut easily," Dom said calmly.

I was truly scared. The paddles had been bad. But the idea of having a belt cut into my ass was almost terrifying. I still don't know what kept me from fleeing the room. Though it wasn't as hard as I had anticipated the first lick of the leather on my bear flesh stung my ass. It was quickly followed by a second more firm lash. My ass burned after the third lash and despite my best efforts at control tears welled up in my eyes. I was happy when I heard the clang of the belt buckle on the floor. Even though I assumed the punishment was over I did not move. My assumption was wrong. The spanking continued with Dom's hand replacing the belt. I endured several minutes of bare hand paddling before Dom grabbed me by the scruff of my neck and pulled me to my feet. He turned me around and stared hard into my tear filled eyes. I was surprised to see that he was crying also.

"Don't ever fucking make me do that again, John," He yelled.

Then he kissed me softly on the lips. I was bewildered as I watched Dom storm off and disappear down the spiral stairs.

"Bend over, John, "The doctor said sadly, "I need to tend to your ass."

I didn't know it at the time but the belt had indeed cut my ass. The stinging from the slap of Dom's hand had masked the sting of several tiny breaks in my skin. Even with the doctor's excellent care it was two days before I could sit properly. When he was done cleaning my wounds, he covered my stinging flesh in a soothing salve. Then he dressed my cuts.

"Did he leave, Allan?" I asked plaintively.

"I don't know. But my guess is that he is sitting in the living room with a strong drink. That really hurt him, John. You do understand he had no choice, don't you? You fucked up in front of an alum. It would have been his failure if he had let you off. I know how close you two are; don't punish him for doing his duty."

"Shit, do you have a pair of boxers or something I can borrow so I can go talk to him? I really don't think going to him with my dick swinging seems right."

He gave me a very soft pair of cotton gym shorts that he thought would be gentler to my damaged ass. I thanked him and he admonished me not to try and sit. As Allan had predicted I found Dom sitting on the sofa about halfway through what looked like a glass of straight bourbon. Since he wasn't much of a drinker that worried me.

"Hey, man, I am sorry," I said softly as I gingerly walked over to the sofa.

"I'm sorry too, John," He replied as he stood up and turned toward me.

"You got nothing to be sorry for," I insisted as we fell into an embrace.

"Oh god, I never want to hurt you. I love you," He sighed into my ear.

I hoped he meant it the same way I meant it when I told him that I loved him too. For me it was a love born of deep friendship not romance. Since I knew Dom was strongly anti-romantic involvement I let my worries go. I could smell the heavy aroma of bourbon on his breath as our lips came together briefly.

"Dom, don't worry about it, ok. I screwed up. You are my TM. You just did what you had to do," I said trying to assuage his quilt.

"Look man, honesty time. When I first went for my belt, I was excited. I wanted to wail into your ass. Some kind of weird power trip I guess. It wasn't until I saw the welts start and tiny trickles of blood that I was sorry and switched to my hand. God I didn't even think about your pain at first," He continued with new tears running from the corners of his eyes.

"Shhhhh, man, stop beating yourself up," I said as I kissed him softly. "It was just a normal momentary kinky thought. We are cool."

"I am glad, but I don't; want to be like Ray. I don't; fucking hurt people I love or anyone else for kicks."

"No you don't and you sure as fuck are not like Ray. Now how about I take care of some of this excess energy for you?" I said as I unfastened the buttons on his jeans.

He smiled as I went to my knees in front of him. I pulled his pants and underwear down to his ankles exposing his cute, little flaccid dick. I took his wrinkled soft cock into my mouth and lovingly sucked it to life. It grew quickly under the soft massage of my lips. He caressed my head as I slid my mouth up and down his rigid shaft. He kept telling me how good it felt and reiterating that he loved me. At some point Allan who was still naked had come down and was taking pictures of the scene. Just as he reached orgasm Dom pulled back and sprayed my face with a full load of cum. That made for some very interesting pictures.

I glanced toward Allan and saw that he was erect and ready to go again. To my surprise instead of feeding me his cock he handed me the camera. I remained on my knees taking pictures as Dom enthusiastically sucked the doctor's cock. That set had no facial ending as Allan's orgasm was nearly dry. The ass fucking photos had to be postponed as my ass was in no shape to be ridden. The three of us slept together that night. I lay on my belly nestled between their bodies. The next afternoon when we awoke, the doctor gave my ass a clean bill of health before Dom and I returned to campus. I had several appointments and another overnight with Doctor Burton during the remainder of the semester.

12