They Are A-OK Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I guess we will have to find a way for you to really show your appreciation soon," I responded.

"Fuck you finish this day successfully and I will do anything you want as a reward."

"Careful about making wild ass offers. Never know what I might come up with."

"I think I can handle it. But right now we better get you cleaned up before your next visitor."

I was happy to be out of the cuffs on my feet. Dom let me have a minute to stretch out the kinks before escorting me to a small bathroom where I showered with him watching to be sure I was squeaky clean. I was put in a new far less comfortable position when we returned to the room. My hands were once again cuffed to the headboard only this time I was face down. Dom made me draw my knees up under my belly and raise my ass up high. He placed a bar behind my knees. The bar was then attached somehow to the headboard preventing me from moving my feet backwards. Next I felt him place the manacles back on my ankles. In that position I couldn't see what he was doing but it sounded like chains were attached to the ankle cuffs. My thoughts were confirmed when I felt my ankles being pulled back. Between the bar and whatever was holding my ankles I couldn't move my legs at all. Then he lay down next to me and kissed my cheek.

"John, this next part can be great fun if you can manage to relax," He said before slipping some sort of belt around my waist.

He added some suspender like straps that stretched from the back of the belt over my shoulders and down to the front of the belt. He left the bed and I heard the sound of more chains being employed. That was followed by a cranking sound. My ass followed by my shoulders began to rise up. Soon I was suspended a few inches above the bed and held firmly in place. The flash of the camera told me that more pictures were being taken for the archive. I had no idea how anyone expected me to relax in that position.

"I have to go, John. I will see you later. Remember relax."

Then I was alone again. I wondered both who was observing me and who my next visitor would be as I hung there helpless. After a few minutes I heard someone enter the room. When they began to talk I realized that there was more than one visitor. I tried to no avail to turn my head to see who and how many they were. I heard Troy's familiar laugh and was comforted that I at least had a friend amongst the new visitors. Someone attached a large mirror to the headboard which gave me a view of my suspended body and most of the area around the bed.

There were six naked young men standing at the foot of the bed. Since I couldn't see their faces other than Troy, I was not sure of their identities. Even if I hadn't heard his voice, I had seen his cock close up enough that I would have likely recognized him anyway. I was also pretty sure I recognized Colin's slight love handles. The one black guy in the group I thought was probably Jason's TM, Derrick. His skin coloring, thick black pubic hair and the way his long, flaccid, uncut cock hung down below his ball sack was very distinctive. Other than one time early in the pledge process sucking his cock I had only known him as a harsh talking disciplinarian. Having seen Derrick's large dick fully erect I was hoping it wasn't he that had dibs on my ass. He was not only big but from the attitude he usually displayed I assumed he would be rough.

When Troy came around the side of the bed I caught a glimpse of some movement behind the group. Jerry was on his knees sucking a black cock that I was sure was attached to Caleb. Troy sat on the bed and leaned toward me as I watched the fascinating scene unfolding at the base of the bed. Colin dropped down to his knees in front of the one that I assumed was Derrick and began sucking his still soft dick. A guy I had never seen before crawled onto the bed and positioned himself on his back under me. Troy kissed my cheek as guy under me began licking my nuts.

"Meet brother Travis. He does amazing things with hot nuts like yours," Troy snarled as the kid took both of my balls into his mouth.

My testicles were complete enclosed and I could feel his teeth between them and my hard dick. It was an incredible and somehow scary feeling. I couldn't imagine how anyone could comfortably hold two large balls in their mouth. I also was keenly aware of how easily it would be for him to simply bite off my precious jewels. As if he wanted to drive home this point he closed his teeth gently onto the skin of my sack. Troy kissed me again and told me to relax and enjoy. As Travis held my balls with his teeth he began doing things with his tongue that sent jolts of pleasure through my body.

I barely noticed that another of my visitors and climbed onto the bed. When he started licking my exposed and stretched asshole I looked in the mirror. To my surprise I saw that it was my sauna fuck buddy Gary working his tongue into my anus. As my anxiety gave way to the pleasure the two guys were giving me, Troy moved his lips to my ear. He nibbled and licked all over my ear as other tongues worked my balls and asshole.

"John, the council has decided as part of your ascension you need to confront your fantasies. Caleb and Derrick have noted your fascination with dark meat," Troy said calmly as he continued licking my ear.

I heard a deep laugh behind me and glanced to the mirror. Caleb and Derrick were standing behind me with their cocks fully erect and obviously ready for action. I knew instantly what confronting my fantasies meant. In the mirror I could see that Caleb's cock glistened with Jerry's saliva. But it wasn't his cock that concerned me. Derrick's looked even bigger than I remembered and I was sure both of them would be far from gentle. I knew Caleb was a dom and Derrick had never displayed the slightest hint of gentleness. I fingered I was about to be ridden hard. Somehow I managed not to utter the protests that were screaming in my head.

Gary and Travis moved off the bed and the last of my visitors crawled up behind my ass. It was Tom DeBois who I knew had a hot eight incher from a previous session. I felt the tip of what I knew to be a tube of lubricant inserted into my opening. My rectum felt warm as the slippery lubricant was pushed inside me. The tube disappeared and Tom slipped his finger into me. I saw in the mirror that the two black dicks were being covered in lube also.

"That's right bitch, get me ready for that fine piece of tail," I heard Caleb grunt as Tom pushed a second finger into me.

Clearly Tom was as much an expert at preparing guys for an ass fucking as Travis was a ball sucker. Just as clearly Caleb was in full dom mode. Even though I was frightened Tom's finger fucking actually felt good. Troy kissed me again and stroked the back of my head as Tom worked a third finger into me. I managed to relax more as I realized taking Caleb's cock would be little more of a stretch than Tom's three fingers.

Tom quickly moved out of the way when Caleb barked, "Looks like that cunt is ready to me."

Even though I wanted to look away when I felt the big man crawl up behind me I was drawn to the image in the mirror. I saw the reflection of his lube covered ebony meat moving toward me. I felt a mixture of excitement and fear as I anticipated his ramming his black log into my ass. I could see and feel his hands on my hips. I saw a white hand reach in to guide his dick to my hole. Without a moments hesitation Caleb shoved his entire cock into me. As a scream started to escape my lips, Troy pushed the corner of a pillow to my mouth. I bit into the foam as searing heat filled my rectum. Caleb used his strong hands to grip my hips firmly as he rammed his cock in and out of my suspended body. As he road my ass hard, the sensations slowly changed from pain and burning to numbness and then pleasure.

After another few minutes of fucking, he reared back leaving me feeling empty. I wanted to beg him to put his cock back into me, but dared not. It would have been to no avail anyway. Suddenly I felt a shower of cum landing on my buttocks and lower back. No sooner had Caleb finished spaying me with his seed than Derrick was at my ass. He too gripped my hips. But his touch felt far gentler. Again a white hand guided a black cock to my hole. Even though I was wide open and slick, Derrick slowly slid his long cock into me. There was no pain at all as he started gently fucking me. After only a few minutes of his cock gently bumping my prostate I ejaculated onto the bed below me. Apparently my contracting rectal walls sent Derrick over the edge he came deep in my ass.

To my surprise I was actually grateful when my empty ass was filled by another cock after Derrick moved away. My new rider was Colin. He gently fucked me until he too came in my ass. Troy followed Colin and was more forceful in his thrusts. By that point it no longer mattered. My ass was wide open and ready for anything. Troy came on my back. After that I closed my eyes thinking I might guess whose cock was in me. Tom's hook shaped eight-incher was fairly easy to discern. The others I had no idea until Derrick took another turn. Even after so much cock his size was easily felt. I kept my eyes shut enjoying the idea of being gang banged by semi-anonymous men. I don't know if others came in the room that day or just the original eight took multiple turns nor do I know how many times I came while being fucked. I know I lost count somewhere around the twentieth time I was fucked that day. At the point I was nearly certain that I couldn't take another cock the assault stopped.

My body was covered in cum and I felt as if a river was leaking from my ass. I felt someone next to me. It was Troy who was the only person still in the room with me. He started caressing my head and kissing me softly.

"Congratulations, John," He said softly as he began turning the crank to lower me back to the bed.

Once he had me unshackled I realized how badly my muscles had cramped up. As long as my mind had been consumed with the gangbang I had not noticed the growing stiffness in my immobile body. Troy massaged my legs until I was able to stretch them out. Then he worked on my arms and finally gave me a long wonderful back rub. Once he had me loosened up enough that I could stretch out and lie comfortably he lay down next to me. He gathered me in his arms and pulled me over so that my head rested on his chest. Our legs naturally entwined. I imagine to an observer we would have looked like lovers enjoying the after glow of sex.

"I am really proud and happy for you, buddy," He said and then kissed me softly. "Being the mentor of such a hotshot pledge means good things for me too, John. By the way how are you feeling inside? The Doc is going to take a look later after you get cleaned up. But if you are in pain I will get him sooner. Not many guys take that much cock in row!"

"I think I am ok. Of course my ass hurts some, but not as much as I would have imagined I might. Biggest surprise is how much I liked it."

He smiled and said, "I'm glad," As he reached around me and caressed my ass cheek. "We were pretty sure you would."

We lay together for a few more minutes, kissing softly while he continued to caress my ass. We both looked up but didn't move to untangle our bodies when Brock came into the room. He was the first one to come in who was not naked. He wore his official robes with the hood down, draped over his back. He looked a bit like a professor at convocation.

"Hello, gentlemen," He said and arched his eyebrow.

Troy and I immediately realized in our comfortable lazy cuddling state we had forgotten about formal greetings. We quickly scrambled to our feet and offered our hands to the new arrival.

"Welcome, brother Brock. It is good to see you," I said weekly as Brock began laughing.

"You two are a fucking picture!" He said as he shook each of our hands.

"Guys any other time I might have let the amusement you provided suffice to make me forget your transgression. But on this day I cannot. Bend over the bed!" He demanded as he regained his composure.

I didn't really care how bad a beating I had to take. I just hoped that my forgetting to properly greet Brock would not negate my new status after all that had happened. The big man alternating whacks between our asses using what I assumed was a frat house paddle. After each of us had taken ten fairly mild hits he told me to stand and move away from the bed. But he left Troy in position.

"Troy I expect better of you than to forget such a fundamental rule. A mentor committing such a breach on the day his pledge brings honor upon him cast a shadow over an otherwise glorious day."

I saw Brock turn his hand slightly and the door opened. Eric and Calvin entered the room also wearing their council robes. I was immediately worried that Brock felt he needed witnesses for the continued punishment of my friend. I couldn't help myself.

"Brock, please no! The failure is mine, not Troy's!" I blurted out.

"Silence, pledge! Your loyalty to your friend is admirable, but you are incorrect in your analysis. I am sure that brother Troy understands the situation. Troy tell the pledge your thoughts," Brock said without a hint of compassion in his voice.

"Please, John stand silent. It is proper that I be in this position. You have shown yourself to be a worthy of the brotherhood and I marred this special day. It would be the council's failure to not punish me," Troy said clearly in what sounded a sincere tone.

I wonder if I truly was worthy of membership since I didn't understand. I assumed that my friend was about to be beaten. He seemed not only to accept but to welcome the brutality. I did not know what the brotherhood offered that could generate such loyal adherence to silly rules and acceptance of barbaric punishment. I am sure my face went pale when Brock spoke his next sentence.

"Your choice, Troy, belt or paddle?" Brock asked coldly.

"Sir, I leave that choice to you and your council. I trust your wisdom to know which best enforces our sacred law," Troy responded in a shaky voice.

He seemed genuinely afraid of what was to come. The scene also felt as if it might be staged. My mind was racing. I wondered if even this had been orchestrated. If it had I wondered what it was I was expected to do. I think the words that came from my mouth surprised me more than anyone else.

"Sir, I know I was told not to speak. But it is my belief that the brotherhood is just in all things. My transgression should be seen as equal to brother Troy's. Therefore, it is unjust to punish him more severely. Please give to me that that you give to him."

"Very well return to the position," Brock said in what I was sure was a pleased tone. "Brother Eric please administer three lashes to brother Troy. Brother Calvin give the same to brother John."

I tensed up expecting the leather to come down powerfully on my bare ass. Instead the straps were laid softly upon our asses three times. The effect was more tickle than sting. I knew at once that I was right in my observation that I the situation was an orchestrated test. I supposed that I had made the right choice. A smile forced its way onto my face as it sunk in that Brock had address me as brother for the first time.

"Stand and face me, brothers. I am proud of you both. Troy you have shown yourself to be an exemplary mentor. No pledge has ever performed to such high standards. It is clear that such achievement reflects upon an excellent mentor. Now brothers please escort Troy to his well deserved shower and reward while I have a private moment with John," Brock said while displaying a beaming smile.

It took me almost two weeks to work up the nerve to ask Troy what his reward had been. All he told me was that Eric and Calvin took him and bathed him and then served him sexually for the rest of the afternoon. It was fairly clear that I was not to press him for details. The rest was left to my imagination.

"I am truly proud as well as honored to have had the finest of pledges under my watch. Today you ascend to the first plateau and therefore are truly my brother. But there is yet one last step that all who have ascended the plateau before you have climbed. It is a step that is not written in the chronicles. It is a private moment shared between the leader of the brotherhood and all new brothers. It is passed orally between the generations to keep it a special unknown encounter until the actual ascension. By drinking my essence you take this step as all brothers past and present did with their leader."

He opened his robe and let it fall to the floor behind him. The rich fabric puddle at his feet and he stood naked before me. His large magnificent cock was flaccid hanging down over his heavy nut sack. Not thinking I needed further instruction I started to drop to my knees. He grabbed my shoulders with his strong hands preventing my movement.

"Wait," He said softly. "Before you take the final step I have some personal thoughts, John. My affection for you goes beyond that of leader to pledge. From our first meeting in the locker room I have felt an attraction to you. When you were proposed for membership I was thrilled. I have taken a more active roll in your growth than I have with the other pledges because I wanted to be with you. I hope that after you take this last step that we can pursue a relationship outside as well as within the brotherhood."

I was astonished but had no time to reply even if I had known what to say. He pulled me into a tight embrace and kissed me deeply. As our tongues tangoed and our bodies rubbed together I struggled for a reply to his clearly earnest outpouring. The feel of his cock growing against my skin was oddly comforting. I hoped I might be allowed to go to my knees and complete the ascension without further discussion. It wasn't that I did not want to pursue a relationship. It was simply that such things were complicated and I had no idea what type of relationship he might want. I had tried the full blown relationship thing with Kyle and was keenly aware that was not going to go as I thought. However, when the kiss the broke he did not release from his embrace to service his hard cock. He held me caressing my back and looking into my eyes. I felt like I had to speak.

"Brock, I really like you. Doing things inside and outside the brotherhood sounds great. But I think we should take the relationship thing slowly. I am discovering that they are very complicated, maybe even more so when both partners have a dick," I said candidly.

He smiled, kissed my cheek and said, "Don't worry, John, I am not asking you to marry me. I know that things can get weird, but all I meant was along with sex that we could have a friendship, maybe some romance along the way even. I don't expect you would give up anything else you got going either."

"Ok, cool. Now how about I get down on my knees and go to work on coaxing a nice drink from this hot cock, sir," I said and took his nearly fully erect whopper in my hand.

He released me from his embrace and stood up straight almost has if he was at attention. I kissed his firm chest and then went to my knees. I looked up to see him smiling down at me as I began to lick up and down his long, thick shaft. His monster pole quickly became steel like and clear fluid oozed from his cum hole. I swirled my tongue around the ridge of his mushroom before licking the precum from his slit. As I teased his tiny opening with the tip of my tongue his cock jerked around. He began to moan his bliss as I worked his spongy glans with my tongue and lips. He was no longer at attention. He was swaying and caressing my head gently. Though I knew that the blowjob was supposed to be about me coaxing the leader's essence and in drinking it becoming a brother the act was far more than that. Something was occurring between us that I imagine was a rare thing.