They Are A-OK Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Six months after they graduated to full brotherhood, Adam was elected to the council. Senior year he was president of the brotherhood. A very wealthy and prominent alumnus took a deep interest in Adam that year. Reggie termed it a strange sort of love affair-obsession. Both of them moved into the house the sixty-year-old alum kept in town for those occasions he visited. The alum visited often while Adam was in town. He even financed his young lover's graduate studies to keep him at the university. Reggie admitted he stayed to continue his own affair with Adam.

In addition to Adam basically serving the role of mistress to the older man, the alum became Adam's and to a lesser extent Reggie's mentor. He had given Adam his start toward great success much as Adam seemed to want to do for me. Reggie had explained in detail what the man got from Adam in return. I wondered what Adam might be expecting from me. After about an hour both our cigars and Reggie's tales were done. I decided to ask him about Adam's intentions before we returned to the house.

"John, it is really Adam that you should be asking about that. But I do not want to let my tale of my dear friend and his mentor cause you alarm. I can assure that Adam expects nothing of you other than to make him proud that he has shown such faith in you," He said in a sincere tone. "He has not married and likely never will. His character is such that he would never cheat on a lover. Finding a wife that would understand our lives and desires is difficult at best. Besides he prefers to be single I think. That means he will not have children or any heirs. The sparkle in his eye and the joy in his voice when he talks about you tell me he thinks he has found someone very special."

"What are you saying, exactly Reggie?" I asked dumb funded by the implications.

"I am simply saying he really likes you and thinks you are something special. Hard work and his mentorship can make you every bit as successful as he is."

"So I work hard, fuck him when ever he calls and he makes me rich?" I said a bit too sarcastically.

"Don't be stupid boy! If all he wanted was a fuck toy he has hundreds of handsome sexy delicious young men to choose from and probably twice as many women. If there is a sexual relationship in addition to a professional one that is icing on the cake. But he would never require sex in exchange for his mentoring."

"I am sorry, Reggie. With what you told me about that other alum and you guys and all, I just thought maybe I was going to be expected to be like he was and oh fuck I don't know."

"Relax, John. I think you misunderstood. There was no force or quid pro quo involved. Adam really liked the guy; so did I. The sex was fun and I don't think it had as much to do with the help Adam got as the story might have made it seem. Talk to Adam, he will understand your fears."

"Ok, thanks Reggie."

"Oh, you can mention anything we talked about. Adam wanted me to tell you about his past so you would know him better."

We returned to the house where about half the guests were milling about enjoying cocktails and conversation. Reggie told me most of the talk was likely business related and that the guests having the real fun were the ones no longer around. I didn't bother to ask what he meant. When Shelia spotted us she came right over to us and put her arm around me.

"Shame on you Reggie, keeping my date away so long," She said playfully.

Her obvious buzz indicated that her work day was well over.

"I'm sorry my dear. Perhaps our walk might have been more interesting had we asked you along," He said adding a wink.

"I can guarantee that it would have," She said seductively.

As I stood there nearly dumbfounded with Shelia's arm wrapped firmly around me the two of them continued to flirt and offer each other increasingly sexual suggestion.

After several minutes of banter and innuendo Reggie confidently said, "I understand that you redecorated your bungalow. I would enjoy seeing what you have done with the little cottage and I am sure John would like the grand tour."

"Now why didn't I think of that?" She said with a sly grin.

I caught a glimpse of Adam smiling broadly as he watched Shelia lead Reggie and me out a side door. After about a quarter mile of walking along a garden path we came to area with eight or nine identical bungalows arranged in a more of less circular fashion. Shelia explained to me that those were the main guest cottages. After another couple of hundred yards we came to a fork in the path.

Shelia pointed to the left and said with slightly slurred words, "That one leads to the original guest cottages. Even though they are in need of remolding we had to press them into service with so many visitors on the island. My place is this way."

I could see a cluster of lights and hear the sound of partying down that path. I wondered how it was decided which guests would be quartered in what Shelia obviously thought was lesser accommodations. As we continued along individual cottages dotted the natural landscape. Because of the foliage and the shape of the terrain most of them had been hidden even from the sun deck. I figured we had walked over a half mile by the time she led us to the door of her cottage. There was a tastefully decorated main room that served as both living area and dinning room. I doubted that the dinning part got much use when Adam was on the island as I assumed she dined with him. The kitchen full of expensive looking appliances off to the left seemed almost unused. There was a fully stocked bar in the great room. When Shelia offered us a drink, Reggie volunteered to play bartender after commenting on what a nice job Shelia had done with the redecorating.

I began to feel as if there was a game being played in which I was a participant but unaware of the rules. I decided that it would be best for me to just follow the lead of my hostess and older brother. Shelia snuggled up with me in front of the bar as Reggie went to work fixing drinks. Even though I was pretty sure that Shelia didn't need another drink I figured that if booze would get me into her pussy she could get falling down drunk for all I cared. To this day I can't say why I was so obsessed with fucking her that weekend.

Reggie handed us our drinks raised his and heartily said, "Cheers!"

We each took a sip and then Reggie said, "Shelia, we have only just had half a tour. You must show John your bedroom."

"Ok guys, grab your drinks and come see where I do my best work," She said in the most seductive tone I had ever heard.

I had virtually no doubt about getting laid at that point.

I heard Reggie say, "Lovely," In the way only a Brit can as she led us to the bedroom.

A brass king sized bed dominated the room. Expensive art work hung on the rose colored walls. Reggie pointed out the Picasso water color that hung over the bed. Several of the others were by known modern artists. Most of them were erotic in nature. One wall had a picture window that looked out unto a hidden garden and the sea beyond in the distance. The floor appeared to be teak and had several small oriental style woven rugs spread around. The gleaming brass bed had a silk and satin coverlet that had a design reminiscent of the scene out side the window. The furniture though sparse was adequate and noticeably expense. Through an open door I could see a huge walk-in closet full of clothes and a large private bath. Clearly, Adam rewarded his employees well. Shelia took a gulp of her drink and began giggling as I looked around the room.

Reggie tapped my shoulder and said, "Mate, you're missing the best thing in the room."

When I turned I discovered that Shelia had shed her elegant evening dress. Since her bra was built into the bodice of the dress that left her wearing only a tiny thong and stockings held in place by garters. I am sure that both of them heard the gasp that escaped my lips. Shelia's large tits were nearly perfect like those of a centerfold model. Her areolas were dark in contrast to the creamy white of the untanned part of her large orbs. I found it odd that she didn't sun bathe in the nude until Reggie mentioned her alluring tan lines. As if to drive home his point she slipped off her thong revealing a small white hairless triangle surrounding her pussy. She approached me still wearing the expensive nylon stockings.

Without saying a word she pulled me into her arms and pressed her warm soft lips to my mouth. There was no doubt that she could feel my hardness press into her naked body through my tux pants. I managed to glance toward Reggie as her tongue explored my mouth. He was casually undressing. As our tongues danced I let my hands roam over Shelia's backside while watching Reggie. Something about him held my rapt attention even as the main object of my desire was in my arms naked. Once naked I could see that he was even more fit then he had appeared in clothing. There was not an ounce of extra fat on him and his muscles were still sculpted and firm. His rock hard uncut cock stood almost straight out from his body. Though only average in length he showed impressive girth. In fact his maroon headed cock was a bit of an oddity with the girth greatly out of proportion to the length.

"Shelia, love, I think our young friend is a tad overdressed. Don't you?" He asked as he approached.

She stepped back and said in a fake British accent, "Right you are Sir. Shall we strip him together?"

She began to giggle again as Reggie relieved me of my jacket. I was still a bit dumb founded and stood watching her body as Shelia pulled the end of my bowtie with her teeth and came away with a strip of fabric in her lips. She dropped to her knees in front of me and began opening my pants as Reggie made short work of unbuttoning my shirt. I was soon bare-chested with my pants at my ankles. He joined her at my feet and removed my shoes as she lowered my underwear. My erection proudly pointed skyward and seemed to please both of my new friends. They began to kiss my cock as she massaged my balls. Two sets of lips and two tongues worked my cock as they freed me of both my socks and pants. I managed to kick off my underwear unaided. I placed a hand on each of their heads as I began to feel the room spin. The combination of pleasure from my two eager sex partners and drinking more alcohol that I was accustomed to consuming was getting to my head.

"Um maybe we should move this party to the bed," I managed to get out between moans.

Shelia looked up and purred, "Good idea tiger."

As I stumbled backwards toward the bed she grabbed Reggie's rigid pole and squeezed it as she asked, "So Sir Reginald who gets to ride his hot young cock first?"

"A gentleman generally practices ladies first but in this case, I think I should go first to be sure his dick is hard enough to fill my arse," Reggie answered with just a hint of sarcasm.

"I bet that stud can get it up all night, but you're the boss. How about I just slick him up with my cunt first," She cooed as I laid back on the bed feeling a bit odd listening to their banter about who got to fuck me first.

Before letting go Reggie's cock she leaned in and swirled her tongue around his shaft.

"Mmmmmmm, always the sweet chunky little morsel," She teased.

Reggie did not seem at all bothered about having his cock described as little. He simply pulled her to her feet kissed her hard and then retrieved a small tube from his pants. She came over to the bed and crawled cat-like up my body. She paused only briefly to suck my balls and cock before kissing her way to my mouth. When Reggie got to the bedside he grabbed my cock and guided it into her waiting cunt. As she began to bounce up and down on my dick he suggested she do double duty and lube him up. I laid back enjoying being ridden and watched as he got on his hands and knees and presented his ass to her. She used her fingers to fill his tight hole with lube while coating my cock with her creamy pussy juice. I was disappointed when she climbed off my cock after a few minutes but her words made me feel better.

"No worries, love," She said in a vaguely British accent, "I plan on riding that sweet tool a long time after ol' Reggie gets filled."

I later learned that the woman I had been certain was American was Australian and the way she spoke normally was the fake. Alcohol and passion brought out her real accent. Before I had too much time to contemplate her change of accent on that occasion however, Reggie was squatting over my crotch and she was holding my cock. He plunged down on my dick the same way Adam had at my ascension ritual. I was amazed that as tight as he was he could sit right down on my dick and take all of it in his ass without an instants hesitation. As he moved up and down doing the equivalent of squat exercises, his rectum massaged and squeezed my cock.

Shelia began to suck Reggie's cock as he rode my rigid twitching pole. I couldn't remember ever feeling anything exactly like what he was doing. It was almost like his ass was giving me a blow job. After about ten minutes he suddenly set down hard on my cock. I could tell from the way his rectal walls gripped my shaft that he was feeding Shelia a load of cream. I doubt either of them will ever forget the scream I let out when my cock erupted inside his body as he bucked atop me.

When he dismounted I was too overcome to do anything but lay there panting. But the two of them were still raring to go. Shelia practically commanded Reggie to eat her pussy. She hadn't cum yet and was clearly in need of release. Reggie didn't hesitate to comply with her order. She lay next to me and spread her legs wide allowing him to dive in. Based on her moans and squeals I surmised he was very accomplished in providing oral pleasure. I have no idea how many times she came before I had recovered enough to slip off to the bathroom to wash up for round two.

When I returned to the bed they had moved to a sixty nine position. She was moaning and sucking his semi-erect cock as he continued licking her pussy. When I crawled onto the bed Reggie excused himself to the bathroom and Shelia pounced on me. She pinned me down and took my soft cock into her mouth. As she worked it with her tongue and lips she straddled my face and pressed her dripping pussy to my mouth. I eagerly licked and sucked her sex as my cock revived in her mouth. Soon I was fully erect. She was clearly more than ready to be fucked.

She rolled off of me, laid back, spread her legs and demanded, "Get over her and fuck me stud!"

I climbed atop her and my cock found its mark as if there was a homing device tuned to her cunt in the tip. I slid deep inside the hot wet enveloping folds of her quivering pussy. She wrapped her legs around my torso holding me tight to her writhing body. We began to move as one. I felt Reggie return to the bed. I didn't care what he was doing. I had what I had wanted since I stepped on the island. I was fucking Shelia and fully enraptured. In another minute I felt him sucking my balls as I ground my cock deep inside her cunt. I was nearly delirious with pleasure as she had another orgasm. She lifted her ass from the bed and ground her clit against me as she held me in a tight scissor hold. We rocked together as fireworks erupted in my head. I don't know how Reggie managed to hold my tightening balls in his lips as Shelia and I fucked with abandon. I was glad he had gone first giving me the chance to have a long lasting fuck with Shelia.

Time froze, sweat pored from both our bodies as we were locked in an erotic wrestling match. Finally, Reggie had to back away when Sheila used her strong legs to flip us over. With me on my back she rose up and began sliding her hot cunt up and down my pole. I watched wide eyed her magnificent tits bouncing around as she fucked me like a wild creature. Suddenly Reggie straddled my face and thrust his fat cock into my mouth. He began fucking my face as she continued riding my dick. Had he been any longer his girth would have been chocking me. But his short fat cock seemed perfect for sucking. I became lost in the twin pleasures of having my cock buried in Shelia's cunt and Reggie's chubber in my mouth.

My orgasm was almost a surprise I was so into the act itself. Reggie's dick muffled my cries as her pussy sucked the cum from my throbbing cock. Neither of them let up for even a second. Shelia continued to ride my cock as he continued fucking my mouth. I don't know how much longer it went on before he finally shot a huge glob of cum down my throat. Reggie moved away and set beside me as Shelia continued to fuck me. With her pussy continuously massaging my dick it stayed hard enough inside that it was almost like I had not cum. I was struggling with mixed feelings at that point. The stimulation on my sensitive tool was bordering on painful, but I wanted to cum again. I felt like that would be impossible on my back, so I lifted her off of me and told her to get on her knees.

I quickly moved behind her and rammed my cock into her now gapping cunt. She squealed as I fucked her hard from behind. A few minutes of hard humping resulted in what I am sure was a mostly dry orgasm. When I fell away from her I thought my heart might leap from my chest.

I remember Reggie saying, "Well done mate!" Before he pressed his lips to my panting mouth.

Shelia snuggled up on the other side of me and the three of us soon drifted off.

12