They Are A-OK Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir, how to you wish to use me, further?" She asked in a sweet almost innocent voice.

I knew I was in for a long very pleasurable night. With that knowledge I decided that my first load was going down her throat. I pulled her back up by her hair and told her to open wide. I could see in her eyes that she knew what was coming and was very pleased.

"Oh, god, yes, please fuck my face, Sir," She moaned as I began rubbing my cock head over her open lips.

I tugged on her hair causing her open wider and pushed my cock into her mouth. Her tongue caressed the underside of my dick as I shoved my cock head to the back of her mouth. She showed no sign of distress or even the slightest gag. I went all the way, sliding my cock into her throat until my balls rested on her chin. She closed her lips on my shaft and hummed while still pressing her tongue hard to my rigid pole. I took a firm hold on her head and began to thrust in and out of her mouth. When I would occasionally pull out to give her a chance to take a breath she begged me to continue.

Finally, my passion boiled over and I sent a thick ribbon of cum across her tongue and into her throat. She happily swallowed as spurt after spurt of cum shot from my spasming cock. The last few drops landed on her lips when my cock jerked free of her mouth. She smiled as she licked my thick cum from her lips and then cleaned the last bead from my cock head. I grabbed her arm and pulled her to her feet. When I pressed my lips to hers and pushed my tongue into her mouth I could taste the musky flavor of the cum she was still savoring.

"Mmmmmmmmm, thank you, Sir," she moaned as I broke the kiss.

"Damn you are a hot little cock sucker!" I exclaimed. "It is time you showed me your bedroom. I hate fucking in the grass."

I didn't actually care if it was a mattress or a lawn under us when we fucked. I was more interested in the time the walk to her bedroom would give me to recover than the bed.

"Sir, may I fix you a drink before we go up?" She asked sweetly.

Knowing that she would have anything I asked for I said, "Yes, make mine a Crown Royal with a splash of ginger ale and fix yourself something."

She turned toward the house and I followed. Neither of us bothered to retrieve our clothing. As she walked down the same hall we had come from I watched her enticing ass sway. There is nothing like a sexy well put together ass, male or female to keep my engine revving. Hers was near perfection. She turned into a room about half way back up the hall. It was softly lit by a series of crystal wall sconces. On the far wall was a bar that looked as if it was made for use in a fine restaurant. Its dark wood matched that of the highly waxed floor. The light from the sconces sparkled on the bars brass railing. The room itself was sparsely furnished suggesting that it might be used for dancing. Through an alcove to the right there was a small sitting area with comfortable looking chairs and a couple of love seats as well as a few small tables.

As Felicity slipped behind the bar I noticed that there was a stereo system mounted in a wall cabinet. I walked over and pressed a button that filled the room with soft music. It was jazzy type music being played by a band that knew how to entertain without being intrusive. They were very good, the type of band that might back up Sinatra in his hey day. As I stepped to the bar and took the drink she offered I was surprised to find I was dead on about the band. A familiar tune started and then I heard old blue eyes voice.

"Sir, if you would prefer something more recent..." She started to offer.

"No this is perfect," I said and took a sip of the almost perfectly prepared drink.

"I hope the balance of liquor to mixer pleases you, Sir," She purred before taking a sip of her own drink.

"If it had not, you would already have felt my displeasure," I said sternly.

That brought a smile to her face. Her eyes sparkled in the soft light. As I looked into them, I wanted to ask her dance. But I was definitely lacking training in the style of dance that fit the music. Jumping around with arms flailing was about all the dancing I had done up to that point except for the occasional swaying and sweating one does at a prom or wedding.

As is she could read my mind, she asked, "Sir, do you by chance dance. I find being held in the arms of a strong man while naked on the dance floor amazingly erotic."

Because the idea was so appealing I decided to take a chance that admitting to my lack of dance skills would not be an issue. I hoped asking her to teach me to dance would not diminish my strength in her eyes.

"Nothing would please me more than to dance naked with you. However, I have no training and little experience dancing to this type of music," I said honestly.

She smiled as she replied in a sweet voice, "Sir, it would be an honor if you allowed me teach you to dance."

I nodded and took another sip of my drink as she came around the bar. I have no idea how well I actually did that evening but I felt like Fred Astaire as she gently guided me through the steps. She was an incredible dancer and teacher. I was sure I would learn much more than dance steps from her. As we danced I grew hard again and was soon ready for a very different kind of dance. I was ready to go from the two-step to the horizontal mambo. I suggested we take a break and finish our drinks. As we sat on adjacent stools sipping our drinks I slipped my free hand between her legs and teased her labia with my finger tips. Her dampness told me that she was ready to fuck.

I stood and kissed her as I slipped a finger deep inside her cunt. She squealed when my thumb found her clit. She thrusted her crotch forward as I finger fucked her hot wet tunnel. I surprised her when I lifted her off the stool and onto the bar. She grabbed the edge of the bar as I pulled her legs apart and began to devour her hairless cunt. I lapped up her flowing juices before concentrating my efforts on her clit. As she writhed on the shinny bar top I pushed two fingers into her. The combination of my finger on her g-spot and my tongue on her clit soon sent her over the edge. Her moaning cries of passion echoed off the walls of the bar all but drowning out the music.

"Oh my god, oh my god, fuck, I oh yes, I can't fucking believe what you are doing to me," She called out in a deep guttural tone as another orgasm took hold of her body.

After what I judged to be her forth orgasm I lifted her off the bar and turned her around. She quickly got the idea. She bent and grabbed the back side of the bar and put her feet up on the brass rail. I was pretty sure she had been fucked in the bar before. With her raised up like that her cunt aligned perfectly with my throbbing cock. I grabbed her hips and rammed my cock home. She gasped as my cock hit her cervix and then urged me to fuck her hard. My fingers dug into her flesh as I began to ride her roughly. She met each of my thrusts by pushing her pelvis back toward me. When I pulled back she relaxed. Our bodies seemed to be perfectly in sync. It was a wild physical ride that left me panting and sweat covered by the time I finally came in her cunt.

I pulled out and leaned against the bar as I tried to catch my breath. She told me I was an amazing lover and then busied herself refreshing our drinks. When she was done she came back to me, knelt at my feet and kissed my cock tenderly.

"Thank you, Sir. May I offer you the comfort of my bed, now?" She purred seductively.

I accepted her invitation and suggested that she bring the bottle as I picked up the heavy crystal glass containing my drink. She told me that she had everything I would need in her room. I followed her down the hall and up a large curved staircase to the second floor. The second floor was divided into two wings. Her expansive bedroom suite took up the majority of one wing. Even after spending time at Adam's house on the island I was not prepared for such a room. I judged that with its, sitting and dressing room, closets and bath her bedroom was larger by more than half again my parents house. I was not yet far enough removed from the scarcity of my upbringing to be unimpressed by the luxury of the place. My reaction did not go unnoticed.

"Its just a place to lay my head..and well of course fuck in the case of very special men," She said with a sincerity that helped reduce the awe I was feeling.

"So you don't fuck all your dates here?" I asked as calmly as I could manage after accepting her invitation to sit with her on a love seat across from her bed.

It felt decadent to be sitting around casually with the fifty-year-old beauty while naked. That feeling was enhanced by the knowledge that the juices leaking from her cunt would no doubt leave an interesting spot for her maid to clean from the expensive fabric.

"Very few men have seen this room since my husband died and I had it redecorated. I think you are the third and if my memory is correct only one of six men including my husband who have ever been in this room."

I had no idea if she was lying to stroke my ego of being genuine. I took no real pride in being in what she seemed to think was an elite group. I had already fucked her in a way that showed that at least for me she was a slut from whom I could have most anything I wanted. As I stared into her eyes and took a long drink I wondered what had transpired between her and Paul Stavros. He clearly wanted to stop me from fucking her and had spoken with true distain. I could only guess that she had somehow taken advantage of his submissive nature. I wanted to ask her about him but feared that would lead to trouble for the yacht captain. I did not wish to fuel any disharmony that existed between the two.

We sat there, talking and drinking, while occasionally kissing and touching each other intimately for nearly two hours. Each time my glass was empty she dutifully, got up and went to a small bar that was hidden behind a sliding wall panel. In addition to being incredibly sexy and delightfully submissive she was also a fascinating conversationalist. She had been nearly everywhere and was apparently extremely well read. I was having an amazing time enjoying the conversation, intimacy and her fawning over me. I had also managed to get quite a buzz going. She did not show any signs that the alcohol was having much of an effect on her. When she tried to take my glass for yet another refill, I suggested we take a break from the drink and crawl under her covers.

She seemed very happy with that suggestion. We cuddled and kissed and eventually fucked once more before falling asleep in each others arms. In bed things were very different than they had been in the bar. The wildness and roughness were gone. I treated her gently and made love to her. She responded by purring like a kitten when she came. The next morning I fucked her in the shower before sending her to my car for the duffle bag I brought. The brunch prepared by her cook was delicious.

"Expect a call from me soon," I said as we stood by the car.

"I am yours anytime, Sir. It was an amazing night, John," She said as I pulled her tight to my body.

I kissed her deeply before adding, "I agree a very amazing night, Felicity."

I squeezed her ass before slipping behind the wheel. She stood in the driveway waving as I drove off.

12