They Are A-OK Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then you admit to failing the brotherhood?"

"To my everlasting regret I admit to my failure and offer myself for retribution so that I may learn never to make such an error again."

I almost laughed at the line. It was very unlike Troy.

"Bend and place your palms upon the table brother Troy," Brock said solemnly.

I steeled myself to watch my friend take punishment he did not deserve because of my actions. But no paddle was produced. Instead Kyle was called forward. After a similar exchange as the one between Troy and Stan this time between Aaron and Kyle, my roommate was ordered to take a position next to Troy. In turn each of my friends accepted their failure to a different council member and was told to assume a position bending over the table.

"Pledge you have honorable and loyal friends. Each of them in private defended you and now in public they each have acknowledged their failure. Do you wish to say anything to your good and loyal brothers who stand ready to receive punishment that is due to your actions?" Brock asked formally.

"Brothers I am humbled by your standing by me and beyond grateful for all you have done for me. I regret that I have failed you and placed you in this position. I know in my failure that I dishonor you and all my brothers."

I had summoned the words up from one of the brotherhood texts I had studied. It was not part of a pledge ritual. It was from a recounting of an incident in the early days of the brotherhood. The speaker was the second president of AOK and it was entitled the atonement that saved the brotherhood. I hoped it would save my membership.

"Your words are well spoken John. That you have chosen to use words from a text that we do not test pledges on, shows that you do hold the lore of the brotherhood dear. We can only hope that you speak the words with as much sincerity as did the first speaker," Brock said with an unmistakable hint of joy in his voice.

"Do you recall what happened next in the story?" Eric who was standing next to Brock asked me.

"Yes, he asked to be allowed to show his love and respect to the wronged brothers," I answered quickly.

"I think such a gesture would be appropriate now John," Eric added.

Brock nodded his agreement and Eric instructed my friends to stand and turn around. I struggled to recall the exact words of the ritual as I stepped in front of Craig. He gave me a slight smile as encouragement as I knelt before.

"My brother, it is with shame and humility that I kneel before you. Along with my sorrow over failing you, I feel a deep love. I asked your permission to show you my devotion by touching you intimately."

Craig nodded his permission and I bent to the floor and kissed the top of each of his feet. When I rose back up I kissed his thighs and balls. Then I took his soft cock into my mouth and held it for a few seconds. When I released his cock I slid back so he could turn and resume the position. When he was again bent over I spread his ass cheeks and placed a soft kiss on his asshole. I repeated the ritual with the other four. The only difference being that by the time I got to the fourth one, Troy his cock was fully erect as was the last one Kyle. When I returned to my place, Brock began to speak in a ritualized style.

"It is now time for the lesson of punishment to begin. As the marks you receive heal so too will the rift between you and the brotherhood. As your bodies will not be permanently damaged so too your relationship with your brothers will not suffer prolonged disrepair."

His words hung in the air. I wondered what form the punishment would take.

"It is now time that the council unfettered themselves to show solidarity with the brothers who are before us."

The council removed their robes. As they wore nothing underneath, they stood as naked as my friends and I.

"It is proper that we are exposed and vulnerable so that all know that what happens is voluntary and not forced upon anyone. It is the freedom to choose to accept the judgment of the council that makes the brotherhood strong."

The side door opened and Colin entered carry and oblong box. He too was naked.

"I deliver unto you the sacred tools used by generations of brothers," He said as he set the box upon the council table.

He opened the box and began to lay various things upon the table. As I expected there were a couple of old fashion frat house paddles. There was also a riding crop and something that resembled a cat-o-nine tales. There were other things too but I could not figure their purpose. I soon learned what one of the odd devices did.

Eric took a small box from inside the larger case and went to the five bent over brothers. He took rings from the box which were place around my friends' ball sacks. Then a weight was added to each, which caused their balls to be pulled down. Though it looked uncomfortable none of them acted as if it was causing great pain. The little slap Eric gave each of their sacks no doubt changed that. Then Aaron took the riding crop from the table. He walked over to me and ran it up the inside of my leg. He didn't stop until the crop was pressed lightly against my balls. My heart was racing when Stan joined us by moving behind me. The feeling was erotic and sexual as opposed to threatening.

Stan pressed his body to mine as he slipped his arms around chest and pressed his palms to my nipples. His height was so well matched to mine that his hardening cock naturally nested in my ass crack. I felt his breath on my neck as he moved his mouth to my ear. Suddenly his fingers dug into my tiny nipples.

"Do you see what you have done to your friends, pledge?" He snarled in my ear.

I took the question as rhetorical and left it unanswered. Aaron pulled the crop across my balls and away from my body. Then he lifted it up to my face. The bizarre scene was as exciting as it was frightening. I felt as if anything could happen. I knew neither I nor my five friends would resist any action the council took. The brotherhood meant too much to all of us.

"Those who bring such shame upon their brothers should also know what it is to inflict the pain of retribution," Calvin said as he walked up next to Aaron.

I searched my mind for the ritual the line came from. I knew I had read it, but it was obviously an obscure rite that had not made a full impression on me. When Calvin grabbed my cock, I realized I was fully erect. He squeezed and pulled it as he continued to recite the vaguely familiar words.

"The excitement of wielding the instrument already fills you. Laying it upon their exquisite taut asses will send you to places beyond your imagination."

Why was he doing this, I thought as I felt Stan press his cock harder into my ass crack. Then he began to dry hump me like a dog might hump an inanimate object. It was not at all sexual it was meant to degrade. But I didn't care what they did to me. It was what Calvin was suggesting I do to my friends that disturbed me.

"Well take it pledge. I can see that you desire to wield the power of retribution."

I remembered the passage and instantly knew what my answer must be.

"I have no such desire or right my brother. If they need such punishment to set them on the path of redemption within the brotherhood then it must be given by one who is pure of intent."

My three tormentors stepped away and Randy Aber moved in front of me.

"Do you question the council and the words of the rite?" He asked in his amazing accent.

"I do not brother. I question only my own worth and place within the brotherhood."

Randy took my still hard cock in his hand and gently stroked me.

"Your worth must certainly be tested again to determine if you still have a place in the brotherhood."

The gentleness of his touch and the sexiness of his voice made me wish we were together for a much different reason. The fun loving French Canadian was showing a side I never imagined he possessed however. It was a side I was not happy to know.

"You spoke of intent along with worth. Were you saying that you would see something more in wielding the crop than the delivery of a lesson?" Randy continued.

We were off the script and I was not sure how to answer his question. I looked over to my five friends who remained in position seemingly oblivious to the proceedings. Then I looked to Brock whose stern gaze offered no comfort or answers. I returned my attention to Randy who was still gently stroking my cock as he awaited my answer.

"I could not deliver punishment to others that is the result of my own actions. Therefore, the only thing I could derive from laying the crop or anything to their bare flesh would the erotic thrill associated with the action," I answered as honestly as I could.

Randy gave my cock an almost playful tug and stepped away yielding his place to Eric and Joe.

"You will not deliver the lesson, but you will witness it while sucking my cock," Joe said calmly and then ordered me to my knees.

It was clear that he felt no sexual excitement over the proceedings. His cock was completely flaccid and seemed smaller than I remembered. My cock was still hard and throbbing between my legs. My heart was racing and I felt beads of sweat on my forehead. I was actually excited at thought of being made to suck Joe's cock even as Eric took the crop and moved toward my friends. I took the soft dick into my mouth and began to suck it. I had always found sucking on a soft cock a particularly erotic experience. I guess it is the rarity of opportunity that makes it so enticing. Usually by the time you get naked with a guy his cock is hard and ready. It is only those times when you can wake a lover with a blow job or your partner has already had a couple of orgasms that you get the chance to hold a completely soft cock in your mouth.

Joe apparently was different than most guys. He either had tremendous control or was so turned off by the scene that even oral stimulation had no effect on his cock. His member remained flaccid in my mouth as the sound of the crop hitting bare flesh exploded in my ears. I had been positioned so that even with my mouth full of cock I could see the punishment clearly. It was Troy's ass that was being assaulted by Eric. My mentor was far braver and strong willed than I knew. He did not cry out at any of the six firm strokes of the crop. Unintentionally, the shock of seeing Troy's ass reddened so cruelly had caused me to stop sucking on Joe's dick.

"Don't stop sucking until I tell you to, pledge!" He demanded and I went back to trying to coax some growth from his dick.

Eric handed the crop to Randy who administered the blows to Dante's ass. I was certain that the sexy sub was enjoying every hard whack even though he cried out as if he hated the experience. By the time the crop was handed off to Aaron and the assault on Dom's very sexy hairy ass was underway, Joe's cock had finally begun to grow in my mouth. Dom was not has tough or brave as Troy nor were his cries as plaintive as Dante's had been. I was sweating and working hard to pleasure Joe and his fully erect cock as I watched the crop pass to Calvin. Watching Kyle take his whacks was the hardest of all. Though my sweet friend made no sound I was certain that tears were welling in his eyes. I was well aware that Kyle took no pleasure in either side of physical pain.

When Stan took the crop to Craig's ass it seemed he was delivering much harder hits than the others. I wondered if he knew of Craig's secret submissive nature and wanted to truly punish. Whatever the reason, it worked; Craig's cries were the loudest and most painful sounding. Oddly as the last of Craig's six hits was delivered Joe's cock erupted in my mouth. He quickly pulled his cock from my mouth as I swallowed the small amount of cum he fed me. His face showed no hint that he had felt any pleasure. I hoped that my friend's punishment was at an end. Each of them bore marks on their ass that would take some weeks to fade. They also had endured having their balls weighted for nearly an hour. I also wondered how much physical punishment I would receive considering what they got because of my actions.

"Brothers, stand and face the pledge," Brock said in his officious tone.

My five friends slowly straightened up and turned to face me. As they did so they had to keep their legs spread due to the devices on their nut sacks. All of their faces were red and their bodies aglow with sweat. I had expected to see a harsh glare of anger in their eyes. But all I saw in their faces was warmth. I wanted them to hate me for what I had caused them to endure. But it was clear that they all still loved me as they had before.

"Pledge, look upon the faces of your mentors and friends. They all accepted their share of the blame for your failure. I see in their faces that they were proud to do so. I now release them from further correction."

The other council members went to the line and carefully removed the devices from their balls as Brock continued.

"Brothers you have well honored the brotherhood by willingly accepting the act of correction. Your honorable action leads me to know that I too must admit my part in the pledges failure. Like you I too call myself his friend. Though I have no official responsibility as one close to him I should have seen the possibility of his failure. As you know and the pledge must learn it is only in admitting our own failures that we learn and grow in the brotherhood."

The room fell silent. I was left to ponder the words I had just heard. I squirmed a bit in place as I contemplated that Brock might actually submit himself for the same punishment that the others had endured. I soon learned that was not the intent of his admission.

"Now brothers, as you remain responsible for the pledge the council has decided that it will fall upon you to take corrective action upon him."

Dante and Kyle looked horrified at the thought of having to take the crop to my ass. Dom, Troy and Craig all had blank expressions as if they were not sure what Brock's words meant. I was almost positive what the words meant and had no problem accepting from them what they had accepted because of me. However, I was not voluntarily made to bend over the table. Colin rolled an odd looking piece of furniture to the middle of the room. Calvin and Eric took hold of my arms and led me over to what I can only describe as a medieval torture device.

My head was strapped into place with my face down in an opening. My ankles and wrists were then firmly locked in placed. As I seemed to have an unending erection I was glad of the opening that allowed my cock and balls freedom. That joy was somewhat diminished when a device similar to the ones my friends had worn was attached to my ball sack. Though there wasn't much pain involved it was extremely uncomfortable. It felt as if my balls were being constantly tugged on. That added to the discomfort of having my legs widely spread and the feeling of being hung by my wrists I knew would soon cause pain. Lastly to insure that I could not move at all a wide leather belt was placed just above my waist and around the small of my back. It was cinched unnecessarily tight adding to my discomfort.

I was scared and had to fight the urge to protest and demand my release. I knew that if I did so, my request would be granted. However, I also knew that I would be immediately escorted out of the house and banned from the brotherhood. All brothers had freedom of choice. But the exercise of that freedom carried consequences. Even knowing that my brothers would soon be inflicting pain upon me and that I might well carry the scars of that day all my life, I wanted to be in the brotherhood more at that moment than ever before. I do not know what it would have taken for me to give that up.

"Each of you will now give to the pledge the same that was given to you due to his failure," Brock continued.

I quickly did the math in my head and shuddered internally at the thought of receiving thirty whacks with the crop. I was certain that even though it would be my friends wielding the crop they would not be able to show mercy. My thoughts were confirmed by Brock's next words.

"Remember, my brothers, you are expected to deliver the punishment as forcefully as it was delivered to you. This shall be a test of your worthiness as well as a corrective action for the pledge."

Though the words were delivered calmly in an even tempered manner it was clear that my friends were being threatened with additional punishment if they did not carry out the task properly. Even though I knew I might carry the scars of the beating for rest of my life I hoped none of them would show the slightest hesitation.

"The whacks will be delivered in sequence with each of you taking a turn until all of you have delivered the requisite six whacks. Pledge it is the councils hope that when the sting of thirty whacks tears into your flesh, your being will be cleansed and your bond to your brothers cemented. I assure you that we do not do this for pleasure, but out of love of the brotherhood and desire to make all of our brother's perfect in their duty."

I could not see Brock's face, but could hear what seemed like the tone of man with tears in his eyes. I felt an odd combination of emotions. To be certain there was fear. I had never known the pain I imagined I was about to receive. But it was not the pain alone I feared. I was concerned about how I would react to that pain. I also felt extremely sexually aroused. I wondered if any of my friends also felt that way as I knew I would be aroused if I was wielding the crop. I also felt the complete sense of camaraderie and belonging that the chronicles spoke of and many brothers and told me about. Allowing that crop to hit my ass meant to me that I was without reservation AOK.

"Brothers before delivering your first whack you shall speak to your friend. He needs to know that you punish out of love not vengeance. Tell him your feelings so that he may learn more than the sting of correction."

I recalled the ritual Brock was working from and knew I would soon feel the sting he referred to as the time for talk was near an end. I felt a body near mine. Unable to turn, I had to wait for a voice to tell me who had been chosen to go first. I had forgotten that everyone in the room was naked until I felt his bare flesh press against me as his hot breath teased the back of my neck.

"John, you are truly my brother and have been since before you made the pledge. I love you and want only your success," Troy said in a strong clear voice.

Though I had no doubt about his sincerity, I knew his words were aimed as much at the council as they were me. He felt as great a need for redemption as I did. I wasn't sure inflicting pain upon me and marking my body would provide that redemption to him.

"I regret that I failed you as guide. I will not fail in my duty to correct your failure. I do this to make you a better brother out of love for the brotherhood," He finished in an almost defiant tone.

He spared no energy when he stepped back and let loose a hard whack to my ass with the crop. I nearly bit my tongue in my effort to remain silent. Troy made no attempt to withhold his gasp that conveyed both exertion and surprise at what he had done. I also heard a few audible sighs. I assumed those were from council members relieved that my close friend had not spared my ass and placed himself in additional jeopardy. Almost as soon as the blow was done another body pressed against mine. Dom rubbed his semi-erect cock against the back of my leg as he spoke.

"John, I too love you as both brother and dear friend. We have shared a special bond. That bond and touching you so intimately as always raises arousal in me."

Even though my ass stung the idea that he felt arousal merely at being naked with me brought a smile to my face. Oddly, I hoped that he might lay the crop even harder to my ass. Since there was no secret in the brotherhood about the connection between Dom and me it was important he prove himself by giving his all.