They Are A-OK Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia stood quietly as she tried to digest Adam's words. She had the look of a confused child trying to understand some newly taught concept in a class. I wanted to pull her into my arms and hold her and try to assure her that everything would be ok and nothing had to change for her. But I knew I couldn't live as if I was of the island and adhere to their marriage rules. I also knew no matter what she decided I did not want her to be a whore and would do whatever was required to keep that from happening.

"John, a girl would be more than lucky to have you as a husband and I am sure that my people would understand whatever I needed to do to honor my husband's needs as long as they believed him a good man who honored mine. But I can not honestly commit to honoring your needs before I know them. So I guess that you are right that we need to talk more before I can answer," She said to me and then turned to Adam. "Sir, I am sorry if my lack of an immediate answer displeases you. The question was completely unexpected. I already care deeply for John and if he were of the island the answer would be easy. But I am being asked to honor unknown ways and to divert from the path that I have been walking for a long time. I simply can not make a commitment like that lightly."

"Of course you can't answer now. I did not expect you to do so. I want you to know that the union would have my full blessing. I also want you to know that the decision is yours to make freely. Whatever path you chose will have no bearing on my affection for you," Adam said bringing a smile to Alicia's face.

She downed the last half of her glass of punch and then timidly asked if she and I could be alone to talk. Though he readily agreed, I could see a slight hint of what I took to be disappointment in Adam's eyes. I wondered if had hoped that the three of us would fuck in celebration of the engagement. I dismissed the idea as something Adam would never expect. It felt odd to me that I did not want to share Alicia even with Adam. I speculated what my feelings would be if the situation of sharing her with Brock or Dom were to occur as Adam gave Alicia a friendly goodbye kiss. He then tuned to me and pulled me into his arms. He embraced me tightly while planting a soft kiss on my cheek.

"You two talk. I have work to do anyway. Hopefully, the three of us will get together later and discuss the decision," He said and headed toward the door.

Once we were alone, Alicia seemed very frightened. I pulled her into my arms and hugged her trembling body.

"If you do not want to marry me, we need not discuss it further. I will understand; I know we have known each other really no more than hours," I whispered into her ear before kissing her neck.

"Oh no, John, I truly can imagine nothing that would make me happier than being your wife," She said as she stepped back out of my arms. "But I fear the idea of going to college and being away from the island. Even more I fear that you're doing this because you want to save me from something that is not so bad as you believe. I know how to please island boys and how to make men who just want to fuck happy. But I am not sure if I could be a good wife for you. I do not know what you would need or if I could give up all that I know to give it to you."

I suggested that we walk in the garden while we talked. She seemed very happy to get out of Adam's house and into the comforting envelop of the dark tropical night. The air was beautiful and the temperature so perfect it made me want to strip naked and run about like a small uninhibited child. But it was not the time for frivolity. We each needed to make our feelings known and to come to an agreement on our future.

"Alicia, there is no doubt in my mind that you would make me very happy. It is me that would be unable to abide by the islander's covenants of marriage. As I understand the rules, I can not fit them to the way I know I will continue to want to lead my life. Other than allowing me certain freedoms an island man would not expect there is little that you would have to do that is contrary to your culture, at least as I understand the marriage rules."

"I don't understand. In school we learned that it was our ways that were different, freer than those in your home. I was made to understand that in your country marriages are, I do not remember the word. But I thought when people married in your country they stopped fucking others," She said nervously, clearly confused by my statement.

"I think the word you are seeking is monogamous, Alicia. In general, at least publically that is true. But there are many people in my culture that do not follow the general rule. Some like me admit that we have different ways; others simply pretend to follow the supposed norms while secretly ignoring them. I recognize that I have a large appetite for sex and would not be happy with a single partner. I would never want to lie to you and pretend to follow a custom that I could not follow."

"But I don't see the problem then, John. Married men are not expected to give up fucking outside the marriage on the island."

"It is my understanding that during the first five years of marriage an island man is expected to concentrate all his sexual energies on impregnating his wife. Doesn't that constitute a restriction on fucking others?"

"For those that strictly follow the old ways, I guess it could be looked at that way. But the prohibition is not absolute. When a man's wife is pregnant, it is generally accepted that he will seek pleasure with others. While I do not know the specifics, I imagine such pleasure is generally found with other men whose wives are pregnant."

"Alicia, I want you to understand that this has nothing to do with my affection for you, but I could not restrict my being with men to just when you were pregnant nor would I be able to give up fucking other women for five years. It is contrary to my nature."

"Hmmmmmm, I suppose that it wouldn't be a great issue since my fellow islanders believe in respecting the ways of others. But would you imagine that you would be fucking other islanders?"

"That is a complicated question. I have not had sex with but a couple of others from your island. If it would be an issue I think it would not be too hard for me to give up fucking other islanders. But, to be honest, there is one who I would be sad to have to give up."

Hector and Greg were the only other island residents that I had been intimate with. Even though Hector was not a native, like Steven, he had chosen to become of the island. The problem was that it was Greg that I thought I would find it hard to give up. I was however, reluctant to tell Alicia that it was her brother I would want to continue having sex with after we were married.

"John, if the one you would want to continue fucking is my brother that would not fall completely out of the normal traditions of the island. He will likely be married also though so he would reject you at least until his wife was pregnant. Greg is very traditional in his ways most of the time. Once she was pregnant, I think he would be happy to have secret rendezvous with you."

"What about you, Alicia? Wouldn't you mind if I was fucking your brother?"

"No, such a thing would be almost expected, I think. It would only be a problem for me if you flaunted the relationship, but on the island, any relationship between two men that was not kept private would be offensive to all islanders."

A lump caught in my throat. I was not sure what about my being with Greg would be offensive. If it was gay sex in general, I was not sure that I could go through with the plan. Making a life with a woman who found open gay love making distasteful would not fit with my outlook on life.

"Would that be because we were brother-in-laws?" I asked hoping for an affirmative answer.

"No, that would not be of much concern. While true incest is as taboo here as I understand it is in your country, fucking a relative of one's mate carries little or no stigma depending on the circumstances. The main issue would be that you were men. We have no taboos about fucking members of your own sex. In youth it is expected and no one thinks to go to any trouble to hide it beyond normal privacy. But after marriage things do change a little. Since I do not know any older married men well enough, I can not speak from anything like first hand knowledge. But I know the expectations of the islanders and know that men who continue to fuck each other keep those things very private, secret even."

I thought back to my conversation with Greg and quickly recalled that while he spoke in some detail about married woman having homosexual liaisons, he said only that he assumed some men continued to do so after they were married.

"Now, I am confused. Greg told me that married women were commonly sexually active with each other, even when first married."

"Yes, of course. This is especially true in the later stages of pregnancy when fucking men becomes more difficult. We believe that the frequent release of sexual energy is important to the well being of the child we carry. I am told that the sexual hunger felt while pregnant is too strong to be satisfied by a husband alone."

I was stunned by the idea that pregnant women on the island seemed to crave sex to the point where they got together to give each other what they could not get from their husbands. I was also beginning to believe that the young women of the island were better taught about sexual things than the young men were. Of course I only had the evidence of Greg and Alicia to go by. But she clearly seemed to know more details of the private habits of married adults than her older brother. I decided that I needed to press Greg on that issue to really gain an understanding of the situation.

"Before you decide to marry me, you need to know something. I enjoy sex with men at least as much as I do with women, sometimes more. That is not to say that I do not sometimes want what only a woman can give. I can not take a wife that would find my desires distasteful or from whom I would have to hide these desires. As far as other islanders, there is no reason I would flaunt anything I do, but I also am not inclined to take special precautions to hide anything about me."

What I didn't say was that I could envision times when I would want her to be with me while I was with a man. I had no idea how that idea would play as I didn't know anything about the islander's attitudes toward group sex.

"John, I would never presume to dictate to you as my husband any change in your customs. As I said my people would allow for those differences. I think you would find the privacy demanded by other islanders that you might be intimate with would be an absolute for them, however. As for hiding things from me, if it is your custom to be fully honest and open with a wife then that is what I would want and what I would give you. I could never find anything you did to be distasteful. You are an amazing man and I would be the envy of all island women if you were my husband."

"But you said that open male homosexual activity is offensive to all islanders," I shot back desperately needing to know that she would not be repulsed to see me with another man.

"I believe you took the meaning of that to more than it is to my people. We just prefer to keep that a very private thing. John, I promise that I would be a proper and dutiful wife to you. I would honor you and be happy for anything that made you happy; be that fucking my brother or anyone else."

It was like a light bulb suddenly came on to illuminate the night sky. I suppose that I should have known all along that the island was essential a paternal society. Though men did not enjoy total dominance over the women, there was clearly a hierarchy. Adam was the absolute leader and the men enjoyed a limited position of superiority as head of household. I must have waited too long to reply to her last words because she suddenly began to cry and her tone changed to what sounded like pleading.

"John, have I said something wrong? Are you displeased? Please do not say that you wish to withdraw your proposal. My answer was always yes, please I will be good to you. I will do whatever you expect of a wife."

"No, please, don't cry. I am very happy and I want you to be my wife. Alicia, I am sure you are the perfect one for me," I said earnestly as I gathered her in my arms.

Any reply she wanted to make was smothered by my kiss. It was a long deep impassioned kiss that took the breath away from both of us. I was truly happy at that moment. Up until that point I had been skeptical of Adam's plan for me to marry Alicia. But as I kissed her that night, I knew he was right. I wondered if he was really smart enough to have known that I loved her and that she and I were such a good match. My upbringing all but dictated that I marry and have a family. But the desires I discovered and embraced my first two years of college seemed to contradict that scenario. It seemed to me at that moment that with Alicia I could have both without the need for a sham marriage that would just be for show. I could have a wife I loved and still have the sexual life I was certain I was meant to lead. I wanted to make love to Alicia, but I also wanted to run and find Adam. I wanted to share my happiness with him and make love to him also.

It was Alicia being right there in my arms more than anything else that caused making love to her to win out. She offered no resistance when I pulled her simple dress over her head baring her body in what had to be called at least a semi-public spot. Were there more guests on the island it likely would have to have been called a public spot. We were still in the gardens very near the house and even without guests around it was likely that an islander or one of Adam's staff might happen upon us. She was so docile that once I had all of her dress off I had to stop and undress myself as she had not made a single aggressive move. When I took her back in my arms though she was not resistant, it felt like she was limp, just letting me do as I pleased. I was not ready to press the issue that night, but I knew that I would have to teach her that I did not want her to be docile rag doll, assuming her manner was due to our being engaged and might continue into marriage.

My hands roamed all over her body, eliciting soft squeals of pleasure when I touched new spots on her flesh. She however kept her arms almost limp. My only stimulation came from rubbing my hard, throbbing cock against her body. Wanting more I took hold of her wrist and guided her hand to my cock. I was not in the mood to command my new fiancée and hoped that gently guiding her would tell her what I wanted. But it seemed that she was in an almost trancelike state. The back of her hand grazed my cock and balls as I pushed her hand toward my crotch but she made no effort to fondle me has she had eagerly done previously when we made love.

"Alicia, don't you want to.." I started to ask beginning to feel desperate.

"Yes John, I want you to fuck me more than I have wanting anything in life," She moaned. "But, I want to be proper and wait until you tell me what you want."

"I want you to be like you were last night and in your cottages when we fucked. I do not want to have to instruct you when we fuck. Please, be yourself, Alicia," I replied, hoping she would understand.

"You are so different and so beautiful, John," She sighed as she wrapped her delicate fingers around my cock.

She stroked my cock as I slipped my finger inside her moist pussy. Her desire was obvious. I wondered why and how she had resisted her urges. But that was a question for another day.

"Oh, god, John, please fuck me. Show me how men from your country fuck their women," She gasped as her cunt convulsed around my finger.

I turned her body around and she bent presenting her delicious ass to me. As she grabbed hold of the back of a bench I guided my cock to her dripping cunt. She squealed as I entered her. I began to gently hump her as I caressed her silky back.

"John, please, fuck me harder, take your woman," She pleaded.

I gripped her hips and began to ride her forcefully. Oddly, I thought of Adam and the way he liked his ass fucked as I rammed my cock deep into Alicia's hot, wet cunt. Her moans and squeals of unbridled passion drove me to increase the speed and force of my thrusts. Her body bounced around under the powerful assault as I delighted in the wild ride. She screamed as her cunt gripped my cock. I drove deep into her as I joined her in orgasm. My cock sprayed cum deep into her body and I could feel her flowing juices dripping from my balls. We remained locked together for several minutes, unmoving, both of us struggling to regain normal breathing.

What I didn't know as she stood and pressed her sweat covered back against my equally sweaty torso was that her impassioned screams had attracted an audience. As I would later learn it was two separate audiences. Greg and Hector had been on their way back from a rendezvous when they heard us and stopped to secretly watch me fuck Alicia. The other one watching us was a maid who had been heading to her cottage when she came upon us. She too hid to secretly watch us.

When finally our breathing allowed words, Alicia told me that she needed to get home. I protested and tried to insist that she spend the night with me.

"John, please, I can't. I need to talk to my parents and then you and I, along with my family have to formally talk to the boss. There is so much to do if I am to leave with you in a few days. Please understand and respect our ways as I will always respect yours," She said.

I agreed and we kissed before getting dressed. She turned down my offer to walk her home. After making sure that she understood that our engagement needed to be kept in the family at first, I relented. Since I had no doubt she would be safe and I wanted to see Adam as soon as possible, it was the best thing for both of us. I watched as she disappeared down the path. As I turned for the house I heard sounds and then saw Hector run off. Greg however, did not get away.

"Are you spying on me?" I asked incredulously as he stepped out into full view.

"I am sorry, John. We were out, well," He started to explain.

"I am sure I know what you were doing Greg. But that doesn't explain your watching me with your sister."

"Please, I really am sorry," He said in a sincere sounding tone as he moved closer. "Don't hate me."

In my anger I had not realized that he was practically naked. His bare chest rose and fell as he panted. I did not know if it was fear or excitement that had him nearly breathless. I glanced down to see that he was barefoot and had a large bulge in his cotton shorts.

"I would never hate you, but I do wonder why you would watch me fuck your sister," I said calmly falling into island speak.

"It wasn't purposeful. We happened nearby and heard the sounds. I wasn't even sure who it was when we came upon you. I am truly ashamed."

"Why, because it excited you to see your sister like that?"

"John, I can't lie to you. I have seen Alicia unclothed before, even spied upon her. She is one of the most beautiful and desirable girls on the island. But she is my sister and I would never allow those thoughts to go beyond a young man's fantasy. Tonight though it was seeing you aroused and fucking that excited me."

I couldn't help but smile. It was incredibly flattering to have the sexy island boy tell me that I excited him. As for his thoughts about Alicia, I could hardly blame him. Even if I didn't love her there was no question that she was fucking hot. Since I didn't have a sister, I had no idea about his fantasy or peaking. However, I could well imagine that having a smoking hot sister and living in such an immodest way would present a challenge to any guy. In addition, I was far too into what most in my town would call a deviant sexual life style to judge anyone's sexual fantasies. By that point Greg was less than an arm length from me. I impulsively reached out and squeezed his hard cock through his shorts. The look of confusion on his face turned to lust when I pushed his shorts down and began to stroke his cock