They Are A-OK Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though the night had not started off as I imagined it quickly changed course after the little show I put on with Devon. Twenty-one young testosterone laden men were soon engaged in a wild orgy. At first the pledges were fully involved in pleasuring the council members and Colin. When the four of us had reached our limits, we set them upon each other. I sat naked arm-in-arm with Craig as pledges enjoyed a fuck and suck fest. Dan who had cum so many times I doubt he could get it again for days had Colin between his legs licking his balls and flaccid little dick. The pledges slept in a heap of hot, gorgeous naked flesh on the floor that night. Colin, Craig and I eventually went off to my room and slept happily together. Craig and I made a Colin sandwich. Dan had left before us and as far as I know slept alone.

A few days later I got my chance to alone with Dan. Although by then most of the other students were back on campus, we somehow ended up alone in the house. Everyone else was off at practice or some other team function. Colin had been sent on an errand by the council president. I boldly knocked on his door giving him little choice but to invite me in his room. I was barefoot and wearing a pair of cotton gym shorts sans underwear and an AOK T-shirt. Dan was happily wearing even less. He was bare chested and wearing a rather snug pair of knit boxers. The short delay in answering my knock and the small bulge in his undershorts made me think he had been masturbating. I considered that a bit strange since he could have a pledge suck his cock anytime he had need.

"So what's up?" He asked as I took a seat on his bed.

"Nothing really. I just thought since we were alone this might be a good time to get know each other better. With us being fellow council members it seems like we should know more about each other," I replied and he settled into a chair across from the bed.

Even if he didn't like the idea, he had little choice. Brothers could ask any questions of each other and expect truthful answers.

"Oh yeah, that is a good idea. Did you have anything specific you wanted to know?"

"Well, I guess there are a lot of things we don't know about each other we should know. Since we didn't hang out at all, you and I didn't get to know each other. One thing that I was wondering was how you came to be in brotherhood but not involved in sports. Other than Colin, I can't think of any member that isn't on some team."

"Nothing in the charter requires members to be athletes. I think that got started mostly because you guys meet in the locker room."

"Not sure what you mean by that."

"Nothing really, its just since most jocks meet other jocks in locker rooms or on teams. After that I guess they discover some other common interests. So over time more and more members were athletes."

"Ok, I will buy that. So how did your interests become known to enough brothers to get asked to pledge?"

"It started with what was an odd room assignment when I was a freshman. Because there was a small shortage of housing that year, I ended up with a senior who as it happened was AOK. I suppose our getting together was a fairly common occurrence. I have to say I was pretty green when I first came to college."

"Does that mean you had never been with a guy before?'

"No I had done some fooling around with my best friend. We stopped though after we both freak out a little the first night we swallowed each other's jizz."

I decided not to press him on those details.

"What about girls?" I asked instead.

"One steady and I had had oral sex and intercourse a few times. Honest truth there is neither of us were very good at it and I suppose we were both rather disappointed in sex as a result. What about you before coming here?"

He seemed to be getting into the idea of sharing our sexual histories and I was happy to give as much as he gave.

"Never even thought about having sex with guys really. As for chicks, I had a long time steady. We were in love and had what at the time was great sex. Of course I have a lot more to compare it to now."

"Do you still think it was great sex?"

"Yeah, but as good as it was, it is fading in comparison to some of the stuff I have done here. So how did things get started with your room mate?"

"He walked into on me laying in my bed naked and masturbating one day. I was so into it and had the sheet so tangled I couldn't fucking get covered up. He was really cool and calm though. He said something like don't stop on my account and then just as calmly walked over and offered to help."

"So what happen?"

"He jerked me off and then told me the roommate code said I had to pay him back. I figured it was the least I could do and told him to take his clothes off. I started playing with his cock and balls and pretty soon I was hard as a rock again. I know I am little but I make up for it in resiliency."

I smiled at his self deprecation and left the remark without comment.

"So I guess he noticed that I was hard again and figured that meant I was into gay sex," Dan continued. "He suggested that we should go further and trade blow jobs. Jesus he was fucking casual about suggesting oral sex with a guy eh barely knew."

"That's an AOK for ya!"

"Yeah, anyway, I wanted to be sucked so bad at that point I readily agreed. He was a smart fuck though and insisted that I suck him to completion before he did me. To top it off he wanted me on my knees, which was something I hadn't done with my friend."

"Did you do it?"

"Fuck yes! Even though I had just cum my dick was so hard it hurt. So I got on my knees and started to just straight suck him, but he was into way more than I had ever even thought about. He made me lick and suck his balls and use my tongue a lot on his dick before having me suck him. Damn he had fucking control! Odd thing is after a few minutes I wanted to follow all his instructions and make him happy."

"You wanted to follow instructions?" I asked not bothering to hide my surprise.

"Uh huh, what you think that is weird or something?"

"Hell no; I just thought you were strictly a put them on their knees and fuck their face kind of guy."

"I guess I am a lot of the time. Damn being able to order a pledge to his knees sends me into orbit, John," He confessed.

"I noticed. So how did your thing with this guy progress?"

"Well after nearly and hour of attending to his fat prick, he fed me a river of fucking jizz. To his credit he was true to his word about reciprocating. He told me that eh would make me cum anyway I wanted including fucking his ass. He added something I barely noticed about me being a very good boy. I had never done anal and wasn't ready to go that way and my knees were sore as shit so I chose to lay on the bed and let him suck me. He was great; he gave my ball a long tongue bath and then deep throated me."

"So you two started a regular thing after that?"

"For about a month we had sex at least three times a week. Each time we did it he seemed to be getting more dominant and I liked it. Within a week he was fucking my ass even though I never did fuck him. I think I liked his blow jobs too much to miss out on one for an ass fuck."

"Damn, I can't believe you were basically someone's bitch. You don't seem the type. IS there more?"

"Yes, but I think you should tell me how you got on the cock loving wagon first."

I agreed and happily recounted my second semester at college. Long before I was finished I could see his little erection straining against his underwear. I made him the same offer his roommate had made years earlier; if he sucked mine I would suck his.

"Cool," He replied as he stood up to slip off his tight boxers.

I stood up and quickly got naked too. Then I ordered him to his knees. He looked at me with an odd expression but didn't more nor protest.

"I said get on your knees, bitch," In a stern tone.

He fell onto his knees and looked up at me with a smile.

As I walked towards him I said, "Now that's a good boy."

When I was right in front of him, I spread my legs slightly and told him to lick my balls. He was surprisingly enthusiastic. He licked and kissed every speck of flesh from the base of my dick to the edge of my asshole. I considered telling him to continue the tonguing with a rim job but decided not push things on our first time. After enjoying at least ten minutes of ball worship I told him to start licking my throbbing cock. For a guy who showed no obvious interest in sucking cock he was voracious. The little fucker had my dick glistening with spit from top to bottom. He also turned out to be quite a tease. He worked my cum slit mercilessly, which I happen to love. When I finally told him to take my aching cock into his mouth it was clear that he was a well practiced cock sucker.

He slowly slid his lips down my shaft and took me into his throat without a moments hesitation. Once he had my entire dick captured he held me there playfully rubbing his nose against my soft little crescent. Neither my length nor thickness gave him any trouble as he began working his lips and tongue up and down my rigid pole. I felt his lips vibrate and heard a faint humming sound as he work his tongue along my pulsating veins. When I felt my balls tighten I grabbed his head and began to fuck his face. He showed no sign of distress as I fucked his mouth with full long deep thrusts. He moved his fingers to my ball sack and gently massaged my nuts as he allowed me to freely fuck his face. When I came he swallowed every drop of what felt like a river of cum shooting from my prick.

He held my cock in his mouth while it shrank. I held onto his head to steady my woozy body. When I stepped back he looked up and me, licked his lips and asked if I enjoyed myself.

"Fuck, yes; your mouth is one sweet pussy!" I declared and I reached down to help him to his feet.

I could see from his demeanor that although it was my turn to suck, I was still in charge. I led him to the bed and had him stand in front of me as I sat. I fondled his tiny little nuts as I ran the fingers of my other hand through his short, soft, black pubic hair. Up close the tattoo on his cock was fascinating. From a distance the incomplete design had looked like nothing more than some multihued abstract painting. Up close I could see that a bejeweled salamander was taking shape. As I moved my lips to his cock head, I reached around and grabbed his ass. I held his ass cheeks firmly as I took his entire cock into my mouth. His short little member barely tickled my throat. I didn't even have to hold my breath to take him deep. The third time I went all the way down I decided to try something I had never been able to accomplish before. I slipped my tongue out and licked his balls as I sucked his dick. That move sent him over the edge.

When his orgasm subsided I pulled him down next to me on the bed. I began kissing him while holding his cum in my mouth. As our tongues danced we swapped his seed back and forth. The kiss became sloppy and more passion filled when I pushed him down on the bed and got on top of him. About ten minutes later he pushed my face away and begged me to let him breath. I released his mouth but remained with my body atop his. I have no idea why but I wanted a lot more from him.

"Did you like that you hot little bitch?" I asked in a deep seductive tone.

"Oh god, yes, John. You are fucking amazing."

"Mmmmmm, you are being such a good boy there is something else I want to do," I purred.

"Oh, fuck, yes, what's do you want?" He asked breathlessly.

"I want to fuck your tight little boy pussy!" I growled as I slipped my hand under his ass and began to probe his crack with my middle finger.

"Oh jesus, yes!" He moaned as I pushed the tip of my finger through his tight anal rim.

He squealed as I went deeper and found his prostate. I massaged his inner nut until I felt his dick grow hard against my body.

"Tell me how much you want to be fucked you little bitch," I demanded.

"Oh god, yes, please fuck me, John. Please put your big beautiful cock in my body. Fill my little pussy up; show how it is to be with a real man!" He whimpered.

I knew I had guessed right. Though it was almost inconceivable based on his regular demeanor, he was in reality a submissive pussy boy. I let him up and told him to get me something to lube his cunt up with. When he returned I told him to lie on his belly. He drew his knees up under his body as I worked the slippery substance into his rectum with my fingers. Once I had him nice and slick I pulled his ass over to the edge of the mattress so that I could stand up and fuck him.

"You ready to give me a good ride, bitch?" I asked and gave his cute ass a little slap.

"Oh yes, please, babe, my pussy needs a hard fucking!"

His declaration and my own desire to totally put the outwardly superior little fuck in place combined in a kind of carnal rage. I grabbed my dick and aimed it for his still tight hole. Then I grabbed his ass cheeks and rammed my cock deep into his body. He pushed back and took me ball deep in his rectum as he buried his face in the covers to stifle his primal screams. I rode him as if I was possessed by a lustful demon. His screams became grunts and moans of orgasmic pleasure. I felt his rectal walls contract and massage my dick at least twice as I rammed my cock in and out of his more than willing ass. All the while I was telling him how hot is cunt was and what a good little pussy boy he was. I could see the seat on his back and feel the sweat dripping from my brow as I worked hard to give him the fucking of his life.

As I felt my orgasm begin to build, I started slapping his ass hard. He did not resist my additional aggression and roughness. The hard slaps only elicited more passion filled erotic sounds from Dan's throat. I was sure he came for at least the third time since I started fucking him. He hadn't lied about his little dick's resiliency. After I came deep inside his ass, I pulled my cock free of his anus and staggered backward. I admired my handiwork as I struggled to catch my breath. Small drips of my semen were seeping out of his gapping asshole opened. His buttocks and hips were bright red.

"You ready to admit that you're a fucking little pussy boy?" I asked as I returned to the bed and lay down beside him.

"I am your pussy anytime you want me, John," He replied softly without moving.

Even though I wanted to hear more of his story I was ready for a shower and a nap. Since it was clear he was pretty much mine at that point there wasn't any urgency about further questions.

"What a good boy," I sighed and gave his ass another more playful slap.

"God I am glad you stopped by."

"Me too, Dan. There is a lot more I want to know about you, but right now I need a shower and nap."

"Anytime you want to resume our talk I am all yours. Any chance you will want to take another ride sometime?"

"I am pretty sure I am going to want many more rides, now that I know what a little slut you can be pussy boy."

"If I had known what a hot fucking stud you were, John I would have invited you into my bedroom last spring."

"If I had known about you I would have definitely wanted to tap your cunt sooner," I said as I gently caressed his red ass. "Do you want to join me in the shower?"

"If it is ok with you, I am going to just stay here and rest."

I kissed his back and left the room without bothering to retrieve the clothes I had worn. As I walked down the hall naked, I was surprised to run into Zack who once again seemed lost.

"Greetings pledge," I said and stuck out my hand as if it was perfectly natural to parade around stark naked.

He returned the proper greeting and shook my hand.

"Is something wrong, Zack? You're looking a little confused."

"I'm not sure, sir. I was supposed to meet Jackson and report with him to a study session. But I think I must have gotten the time wrong. You seem to be the only one in the house other than the guy on the door."

"As far as I know the study sessions don't start until six this evening. It's only three."

"Oh, all I knew was that they said after practice, but I guess they meant some other practice besides soccer."

"They probably meant when everyone's practices were over. We have to do something about your scatter brain, Zack."

"I'm sorry; please can we keep my dumbass mistake between us?"

"Nothing to worry about; there's no rule against being confused or coming early for meetings."

"Oh, cool, I guess I should just go to my dorm and wait until later."

"No reason to go hang in your dorm alone. Come join me in the shower."

His face seemed to light up when I suggested that he shower with me. I hoped he wouldn't be expecting anything too wild to happen. After my session with Dan I was all but completely spent for awhile. Showering with the sexy young pledge and washing his hot body seemed like a fun thing even if I couldn't get hard enough to put him up against the tile and fuck him. I was pretty sure the most that would happen would be me giving him a soapy hand job.

Since I was already naked, I headed straight into the shower room while he stripped down in the changing area. As I adjusted the water temperature I watched Zack expose his furry, tanned body. He seemed completely unselfconscious about the state of his cock. He walked toward me with his erection leading the way without the slightest hint of hesitation. Either he had made a really quick adjustment to AOK life or he had more experience walking around hard in front of other guys than most pledges. As he stepped into the shower room, I beckoned him to come to me. I smiled at him and moved my already soapy hands to his firm chest. His tiny nipples hardened instantly as my thumbs slipped over his male tits.

After washing his chest I ran my hands slowly down his abdomen. He sighed happily when I began to shampoo his soft pubic bush. His hard cock jumped when the back of my hand brushed against it while I used my fingertips to massage his pubic region. I continued the sensual washing by sliding my hands around his waist and onto his taut buttocks. There wasn't a muscle on the stout little wrestler's body that was well toned and firm. Our bodies came together as I playfully massaged his sexy ass. His thick, hard, soap covered cock slid along my upper thigh as my still nearly flaccid member nestled into his furry flesh. I spread his ass cheeks and moved a soap covered digit to his puckered rosebud. I could feel him relax as I pressed the tip of my finger into his anal rim. He pushed back causing his as to swallow my finger up to the second knuckle.

As I finger fucked his ass our lips came together. We kissed for several minutes as I worked my finger deep into his body. Muffled moans escaped from his throat through our sloppy kiss. Despite being fully sated the erotic shower was slowly arousing my cock to full attention.

"Oh my god, John, being with you is amazing," He gasped when our mouths separated.

I smiled and pressed my finger into his prostate as I moved my other hand to his wildly jerking cock. The soap lather caused my fingers to easily slide up and down his stiff prick. Zack's deep guttural moans were a harbinger of his imminent orgasm.

"Oh god, fuck, John, please, oh shit, yes fuck no you are gonna make me cum!" He protested.

I ignored his pleas to delay gratification and stroked his dick faster as I teased his inner button. Suddenly his body tensed and his cock unloaded a stream of thick warm goo onto my body. He howled much like I imagine a young wolf might howl upon discover the joy of sexual release. When it was done he fell against my body seemingly unable to hold himself upright. I wrapped my arms around him and held him tight to my body as he sighed into my shoulder. In another minute he tried to express his feelings in words but only unintelligible sounds came from his throat as joyful sobbing overtook his quivering body.