They Are A-OK Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned us around and moved him up against the tile. My nearly fully erect cock found his opening. The soapiness and stretching by my fingers made entering his tight asshole easier than expected. I am not even sure what possessed me to try and fuck him after having had so much sex that afternoon. All I knew was I desperately wanted to be one with hot little wrestler. I moved my arms around his body and massaged his firm male tits as I fucked him slowly and gently. It was very unlike the way I had taken Dan an hour earlier. As I gently made love to Zack, I thought about Adam and other men I fucked. I tried to figure what was different about Zack that made me not go to my usual mode of hard rough anal intercourse. I couldn't understand it, but I knew I was doing exactly what I wanted at that moment. From the reaction I was getting from my partner it seemed it was exactly what he wanted too.

"Oh yes, fuck, that is so perfect. It feels so good having you inside me" He stammered as I moved my cock in and out of his tight warm anal canal.

Though we continued fucking like that for just less than an hour, I never reached what could be called a true climax. I had several wonderful, warm, delightfully pleasurable small peeks that I assume were a kind of dry orgasm. On the other hand, Zack came hard twice. His second orgasm caused his body to shake so badly we had to stop fucking. When I pulled back, he slid down to the floor. I turned the water off and joined him. I held and caressed him until he recovered. After expressing concern that he had not given me a climax he tried to go down on me there on the floor. I stopped him and assured him that I had had an amazing time. We quickly washed our bodies and again and headed for the changing room. Zack had places to be and I needed my nap more than ever.

After he got dressed we shared a long passion-filled goodbye kiss. We me in just a towel we walked out of the shower room together. I stood by my door and watched him walk down the hall. The jeans he wore fit snuggly on his buns. The sight of his sexy ass made me want to call him back. But my desire to have him cuddle up in bed was not an excuse to miss a pledge session. When he turned to walk down the main stair I went into my room. For the first time since I returned to school as I dropped my towel, I thought of Alicia. I wondered if she would be able to truly understand and except how I felt about certain other guys and my sexual appetites as I drifted off to sleep alone.