They Are A-OK Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was obvious that the ordination had been orchestrated so that we would see that each generation of peers had something to teach us. I was eager to learn from all of them, but hoped at that moment that my first intimate lesson might be with the stunning man that was moving toward me.

"My brother, I have known only a small part of the brotherhood's past personally. But I have experienced the whole of our history through the chronicles and the generosity of sharing from those that were here before me. I embrace its promising future. Those that knew Ol' Fred mentored my mentors and their mentors. I believe through them that I carry here today a part of his essence. So as he officiated at the ordinations of so many peers of the past, he continues to be part of this and future ordinations. Rise and let me embrace you."

When I stood the feeling of being towered over vanished. I was about a half and inch taller than the man that was about to affirm that he would castrate me were I to violate my oath. We slipped comfortably into each others arms even though we had just met. His hard cock lined up with my unaroused cock. I liked the way it felt pressed into me. The warmth of his breath flowed over the side of my head as he whispered in my ear.

"I can't wait to be alone with you and explore your beautiful naked body. I want to know every inch of your warm flesh intimately and let you feel my passionate desire for you. I can almost taste your flesh I want your cock so badly. I want to suck your cock and feel your talented lips sliding up and down my aching hard on. My craving to have you inside my body overwhelms my senses with desire. I need to feel the exuberance of your youthful manhood as you fuck me and follow that by hearing the sounds of your erotic moans as I fill your ass with my seed," He said seductively in a low deep tone so only I could hear his words.

I am not sure that I had ever felt more wanted, even as I wondered if his desires were real. Real or not they had set me afire with desire for him. I hoped that the words were not some sort of tease and soon he would act upon his seduction. All too soon he stepped back and took a firm hold on my balls.

"These precious givers of life now belong as much to the supreme council as they do to you. You have pledged an oath to give them to us if you break our sacred vows. I pledge to you now to take them if that dark day ever comes. I further pledge to you in the belief that such a thing will never happen, to protect them and you. You know the love of the brotherhood and all that your brothers will eagerly do for you. The bond of the peers is even greater. What we do for one another is without bounds or limits."

As I turned and presented my ass to him, I still felt the chill of having been once again assured that there was a man who would be willing to castrate me as I had pledged I would allow. His lips touched my back as I thought about the reality of what I had pledged. His tongue trailed from the small of my back to the crack of my ass as he gently spread my buttocks with his fingertips. Chills ran through my body when the tip of his tongue briefly teased my anal rim. I was surprised that he was not yet finished with the ritual kiss. I felt his face brushing against my ass and then his warm breath cascaded over the back of my balls. Although my cock remained nearly flaccid, I felt the first stirrings that I knew would bring me to full erection even though my balls had been completely drained that afternoon.

When his tongue touched my perineum I felt as if he had attached an electrode to my body. Though I knew I should, I didn't fight the arousal that was beginning to grow deep inside me. I did not dare look down between my legs to see if my cock was responding to the feelings I was having in my body. His tongue found the back of my ball sack and then his lips closed on my left testicle. His tender kisses made me want to turn around and shove my cock, be it hard or flaccid, into his waiting mouth. Though I had no idea how I could know such a thing I was certain that he wanted to suck my cock as my much as I wanted him. I believed the words of desire he had whispered to me. But then it was over and I was told to turn around. I managed to glance at my cock and was happy to see that it was only a bit elongated from the stimulation.

"I have given to you the most intimate of kisses to show the sincerity of my pledge. To seal the circle and become one with us, all that is left is for you to kneel and taste my cock. As my cock has known the lips of one whose cock knew the lips of the first brother that what was will be passed to what will be."

When I knelt down I was practically salivating at the prospect of sucking Sebastian's beautiful erect cock. I managed to lick off a bead of precum as I took his member into my mouth. I teased his cock with my tongue as I held it in my mouth while listening to the words of ordination. I hoped that he was receiving the message that I wanted him as much as he said he wanted me.

"The circle is complete. The chain from Ol' Fred through the peers is solid and unbroken. My brother, I ordain you a peer of the supreme council."

I was breathless when he pulled away and left me to be robed by another peer. I was in a fog as I set and watched Dan receive his ordination. Doc Burton handled the peer duties and if anything the last ordination was the least exciting of the day. I suppose that was mostly do to my being so lost in my thoughts about the rest of the evening. When Dan was robed and sitting amongst the three returning members were called forward again.

"You have prepared your new peers well," Adam said as he walked along the row of still naked council members.

He stopped in front of each of them and briefly fondled their balls and kissed their foreheads. When Adam nodded his head, three peers who sat in the back of the room came forward and handed the three council members their robes. In another minute all in the room were in robes. I noted how convenient it was that the robes hid the wearer's state of arousal. I could only assume at that point that many of the peers were hard. We stood as a group and recited the creed of brotherhood

"As a member of the great brotherhood of Alpha-Theta-Kappa I pledge to honor our brothers and be true to the credo set forth by those who came before us. I guarantee this pledge with my own honor and in so doing offer my undying respect for the one who first saw the truth of our ways. I am and shall always be a disciple of Ol' Fred. The brotherhood protects me and I in turn protect my brothers. All else that I am pales when placed against my commitment and love for the brotherhood. May I always live up to my oath and the trust of my brothers."

The peers began to come to us and offer congratulations. Each of them introduced themselves and hugged us tightly. There was no hiding their erections while we were embracing. More than half of the men who held me close sported erect cocks. When the introduction and hugs were complete, Sebastian seemed to suddenly appear at my side. Without a word or a care as to who might be watching, he reached out and took hold of my then half erect cock through my robe. He looked deep into my eyes while holding my cock as if he was trying to communicate through telepathy. It lasted only a few seconds but I felt as if I had been joined to him for an hour.

"Would you do me the honor of showing me your room, brother?" He asked in a seductive voice that may as well have been saying, "Shall we go fuck now?"

I swallowed hard and looked around as I tried to figure out what the correct answer might be. I saw that the other inductees were also with the men that had ordained them. As I turned back to Sebastian to ask if that was the appropriate thing to do, I saw Craig and Edward Arrington heading toward the door. A thousand thoughts entered my head at once. There was no question about my answer. I was going to take Sebastian Delaroche to my room and fuck the gorgeous sexy 35-year-old, or let him fuck me or any other thing he might want. I hoped that I was not wrong about the purpose of the visit to my room. Then a flash of worry entered my mind. I had seen Terry's back tighten when he was approached by his octogenarian peer. I wondered if he would be too repulsed to have sex with the old man.

Then I heard myself say, "Yes, I would love to show you my room and anything else you desire, brother Sebastian.

As we moved toward the door, I saw Dan and Allan leave the room. I pondered what the others might do while the four new guys were being fucked. I glanced around and realized that they too were pairing up. The returning members obviously were taking peers to their bedrooms also. When Sebastian led me through the main door I turned back for a moment. Some members were heading into the anteroom. Others had begun to make out in the main room. I honestly am not sure if I actually saw those things or they were the result of a hallucination brought on by horniness and fantasy. All I know for sure is that as we walked down the hall toward the front stairs Sebastian took hold of my hand.

As Sebastian led me down the stairs to the second floor the house felt eerily empty. The only other people about were robed couples heading for bedrooms. I would later learn that guards were posted on the first floor to prevent anyone from going upstairs and inadvertently seeing any thing sacred. When we reached my room, I suddenly found myself up against the wall. Sebastian had me pinned with his body. Though I had no will to fight, I am not sure had I wanted to I could have freed myself from his strong hold. As his firm muscular body pressed into me, our lips met. He plunged his tongue into my mouth. It was a hard impassioned kiss that felt a bit like he was raping my mouth. But it wasn't rape because I willing accepted the assault. I greeted his tongue with my own and closed my lips upon the invader to suckle it.

My eyes were wide open and I saw other robed couples pass by. They were seemingly oblivious to us. Again the thought that I might be hallucinating or dreaming entered my head. Sebastian continued to kiss me hard for a long time. I began to feel like a school girl being pawed by her boyfriend up against a wall of lockers. Despite my arousal and enjoyment of the hard sloppy kiss, I had an urge to fight him. I felt some deep need to assert my dominance. My head was spinning. As he continued to explore my mouth with his tongue, I wondered if that was why we were still in the hall and not in my bed. Somehow I had enough presence of mind to notice that Craig and Edward were not in the hallway. For the first time I pushed my tongue hard against Sebastian's invader. He fought back but soon yielded.

My tongue was in his mouth and he no longer had me pinned to the wall. As control switched from him to me, I could see that Craig's door was standing open. I saw my bald headed pal on his knees sucking Edward's cock, or more accurately being face fucked by the older man. I did not have time to contemplate the scene. I was in a struggle that I had become convinced was orchestrated. But what I was not sure of was the planned outcome of the struggle. I did not know if I was supposed to emerge on top and in control or to cede defeat and give Sebastian the upper hand for the sexual encounter to come. I chose to try to win.

I managed to push him back toward the center of the hallway without causing our lips to separate. I was grateful that he did not loose his balance which would have caused us to go tumbling into Craig's room. Once I was free of the wall, Sebastian's tongue seemed to surrender. That battle won, my resolve to win the war grew stronger. I moved my hands to his hips and threw him off balance enough to turn us around. I shoved him back and pinned his hot sexy body to the wall as he had pinned me earlier. He seemed to melt as I now totally controlled the situation. He was not resisting my tongue or my roving hands. Muffled moans escaped his throat. I took them as a sign of my victory. I broke the kiss as I moved my hands to his chest to keep him pinned to the wall.

"I think it is time I fulfilled your wish to have my cock in your body. Come in my room so I can fuck you, my brother!" I snarled playfully.

Between pants he managed to say, "Oh fuck yes, my ass is yours!"

I opened my door and all but dragged Sebastian inside. I reached back to close the door and then thought of Craig's wide open door, so I left mine open also. After turning my sexy brother around, I began to unzip his elaborate robe. Knowing he could see the open door, I searched his eyes for any sign of his feelings regarding being fucked in view of passersby. I couldn't discern any feelings one way of the other, which made me, think that our level of privacy was entirely up to me. Sebastian removed his open robe and carefully laid it over a nearby chair.

"May I take care of your robe, brother?" He asked in a meek sounding way.

I nodded and he slowly lowered my zipper. To complete the unzipping he knelt before me briefly. Then he took the robe off my body and carefully placed it atop his robe. When he came back to me and started to go to his knees, I placed my hand on his chest and told him to wait.

"Do you want to fuck me without any preliminaries?" He asked sounding both disappointed and a bit confused.

"Actually, the opposite it is true, brother. I want a lot of preliminaries as you call it before I impale your hot ass on my cock," I moaned as I reached behind him and grabbed his ass.

He gasped as I kneaded his taut buttocks.

"My earlier taste of your amazing cock and sweet precum has left me craving more. Come sit on the bed so I can devour that hot piece of male meat!" I demanded.

He took my hand and let me lead him to my bed. I had him sit and then knelt down between his legs. Before starting I turned back to check on my friend across the hall. Craig was standing facing me with Edward on his knees. My friend smiled at me as he slowly fucked the older man's face. It was clear that we both knew that we had made it to a very special place. I turned back and looked up at Sebastian's handsome face.

"God, you're sexy," He sighed. "I'm so happy you liked being watched too." I took hold of his throbbing cock and moved my face toward his manhood. Copious amounts of precum were oozing from his huge cum hole. I licked it up and then held his dick tight while I teased the big opening with the tip of my tongue. He was jerking about as if he was trying to pull away, so I gripped his hard shaft tighter. I had always loved teasing that little hole. I was totally blown away by feel of his large hole. It felt almost like I could get a part of my tongue inside it.

"Oh fuck, you are going to drive me insane, Jesus, please, fuck, please, no," He begged.

Even if his begging hadn't sounded hollow, I may not have stopped. My gut told me that he liked having his hole tortured. More importantly to me at that moment was that I was enjoying teasing his big cum slit. I suppose if I hadn't cum so much earlier in the day, I would have felt more urgency to get my cock in his mouth. Even though being with Sebastian had fired up my horniness and my cock was rock hard and ready, the fascinating new cock I was licking was far too enticing to let go just yet.

"Shhhhhhhhhh, babe, I am going to tease this hot little snake eye until you are howling like a she wolf in heat."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" He squealed when I went back to licking his hole.

He began to thrash around so much that I had to tighten my grip on his throbbing cock. He was moaning and panting too much to be able to speak. The sounds made me certain that he was enjoying the combination of intense sexual stimulation at the tip of his cock and the pain or having his dick yanked and squeezed as he tried to pull away. I relaxed my grip a bit and began to suck his cock, giving him a respite from the agony and ecstasy.

That was when Craig's suddenly loud cries caught my attention. I released Sebastian's cock and turned my head. My ball headed buddy was on his hands and knees facing my room. Edward was crouched behind him with his palms pressed into Craig's back. He was pounding the newly inducted peer so hard I was surprised that Craig could keep from falling to the floor.

"Jesus, fuck that is hot!" Sebastian squealed. "Are you ready to ride me like a little bitch, stud?"

He had slid down the floor and was already moving into position before I could answer. Though I would have loved to have continued torturing his cock, I was ready for a ride. I figured if he liked the cock treatment as much as it seemed there would be more opportunities in the future. I jumped up grabbed some lube out of my night stand and moved into position. I filled his hole up with the slippery goo and moved my throbbing cock to the rim. As I pushed forward he pushed back. I immediately went deep into his anal canal. The ease with which his ass swallowed my impaling member was amazing considering I hadn't bothered to stretch him at all. I put my hands on his back mimicking what Edward was doing to Craig.

As I began riding Sebastian hard, Craig looked up and wailed erotically. His eyes were wide open and we locked gazes. I knew that my friend was on the verge of an incredibly powerful orgasm. I also knew that Sebastian was in for a long hard ride before I came. I drove my cock in and out of one peer's body as another roughly fucked my fellow inductee across the hall. I imagined at the same time that in one way or another in other rooms in the hall the other five members of the council were fucking or being fucked by other peers. Craig howled signaling the onset of an orgasm that had already started his body convulsing. Edward went right on ramming his cock in and out of the sexy bald headed young man. I barely noticed Sebastian's whimpering moans as he joined Craig in orgasm.

But there was no ignoring the sudden grip of his rectal walls on my cock. I was hung up as surely as a dog gets trapped in his bitch's cunt. Only in this case it was the bitch's cunt that had shrunk not my cock that had knotted. I couldn't pull back. I could only grind against him and enjoy the massage of his convulsing rectal walls. In a couple of minutes he relaxed and I was able to resume my assault on his ass. Though he was still panting he encouraged me to fuck him harder and pushed back each time I thrusted into his body. Soon it was obvious that Edward was cumming inside Craig, who looked like he was about to collapse from exhaustion. I was still pounding away when the pair of them fell to the floor. About ten minutes later I empty what cum I could muster into Sebastian's ass.

As soon as my peek subsided I pulled my rapidly shrinking cock out of his body and wiped my dick off on his hip. Thinking it was time for some privacy, I jumped up to close the door. When I reached the door I looked over at Craig and Edward who were still lying on the floor. I decided that they looked ready for a little privacy also. I smiled at my friend as I stepped across the hall. He winked at me as I pulled his door shut. I turned to back to my room and saw that Sebastian was still on his hands and knees waiting for me. But an impulse came over me that delayed my return.

I turned to my right and saw that Terry's door was also wide open. As usual curiosity took control. I walked down and peeked into his room. Terry was naked and on his knees. Jordan Delamond was standing in front him with his fully erect cock against Terry's face. They were standing sideways to me and neither seemed to notice when I came into the doorway. The younger man's tongue was out. He looked like a puppy grateful for any part of his master he got to lick. I had seen Terry's reaction to the old man's approach during the induction ceremony. It seemed that his feelings towards sexual contact with the octogenarian had changed.