They Are A-OK Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The scene was utterly fascinating and filled with so many contrasts. Naked, Jordan's body looked old. His skin was wrinkled, his joints a bit knurled. Yet he stood straight with the continence of a much younger man. His grey body hair was still thick. I imagined that he may have once been blond like the incredibly sexy swimmer at his feet. Terry was youthful, virile and his body was perfectly toned. Even if he weren't on his knees the older man would have towered over him. I could see strength in Jordan that would have seemed to better fit Terry. My former teammate on the other hand had undergone a metamorphosis of sorts. I had always seen him as leader and assumed he would tend toward being dominant. What I saw in that room was a submissive little bitch. As Terry took the older man's erection into his mouth, Jordan began speaking softly. He had taken on the role of sage with ease, while Terry assumed the role of docile student.

"We are much alike, my young friend. When I was ordained my hair was golden like yours and my eyes were still crystal clear. Though my blue no longer sparkles as your eyes do, my fire still burns. There are other similarities. I excelled in the pool as you do and I fought my desires. As you have confessed to me, I too did things that caused me to feel shame. But I learned that pleasure is only shameful if it causes another harm."

The old man was obviously referring to Terry's incestuous summer. I hoped that did not mean that our confessions were not as secret as I imagined. As I continued listening, I saw a flash of movement in the corner of my eye. Sebastian had come looking for me. He was standing in the middle of the hall watching me watch. I turned and nodded but neither of us moved.

"When I was young," Jordan continued. "Like you I recoiled the first time a man I considered old approached me. I worshipped young fit bodies as you do. It was Ol' Fred himself that taught me that age is irrelevant when it comes to carnal pleasure."

I felt Sebastian's approach.

"Because you and I are so similar, there is much I can teach you. Our traditions include mentoring to pass down wisdom. It is my honor to be your mentor as Ol' Fred was my mentor."

Jordan's speech was becoming somewhat halting. That was obviously due to his rapidly increasing arousal. Terry was playing into that arousal with a vigorous blow job. He clearly wanted more from Jordan than words.

"Oh fuck, yes, my young brother, show me how much you wish to be my lover as we go forth on the journey!" Jordan gasped.

I saw Terry's Adam's apple move and knew that he was swallowing the old man's seed. I let my eyes trail down Terry's body. I noted that his cock was flaccid and assumed that Jordan had already drained the younger swimmer. I couldn't wait to talk to Terry about the part of the encounter that I had missed. Sebastian slipped his arm around me and moved his lips to my ear.

"Come, John, we also need to talk," He whispered.

As I nodded my agreement, Jordan turned toward us and smiled. Sebastian closed the door and guided me back to my room. As soon as we were behind closed doors, he began to tell me some things about himself. He didn't need to explain that we were to be lovers and he would be my mentor. Though I didn't mind the idea of having Sebastian as a lover and mentor, I wished that they had chosen Adam for the role. On reflection it would have been impossible and not nearly as rewarding for Adam to have taken that role. Adam was far too busy to devote the time to mentoring me. Besides, Adam and I were too close for me to have fully appreciated the experience. I would always have him as mentor and lover anyway.

As soon as Sebastian was done talking we slid into my bed. We lay there gently caressing each other and occasionally enjoying soft kisses. Considering we were naked with our bodies practically pressed together, it was less a sexual experience than it appeared. It was a bonding experience. Though I am sure that my eyes were closed during part of our time in bed, I can't say if I drifted off to sleep or not. I had thoughts that might have been dreams, but could have well been happy awake thoughts. It felt nice being with him and I believed that he truly cared for me and was concerned for my growth as a man and leader of the brotherhood. I concluded that whoever made the choice of mentors had done a perfect job in my case. Just before our time came to an end, I wondered if my fellow inductees were as happy with the choices made for them. Terry in particular seemed totally mismatched. But then again when I watched him with Jordan he seemed to be blissfully happy sucking the old man's cock.

It was a paradox I didn't have long to considered. A loud knock upon my door startled me so much that I nearly leapt to my feet. Sebastian was perfectly calm as if he had been expecting the disruption of our peaceful communing. He simply called out for the visitor to enter.

"It is time to prepare for the procession," Colin announced and quickly moved on.

We climbed out of bed and walked down the hall to the shower room. Craig and Edward were already there and we were soon joined by the rest of the council and their peer mentors. When we were done washing we found that Colin had assembled the council aides to assistance us in drying and dressing for the final event of the induction. We were given silk thongs to wear under our ceremonial robes. As soon as we were dressed, Colin sent the aides away. The three older aides went downstairs to join the other members. Since pledges were not allowed to participate in the festivities, the younger aides had to leave the house. I would have preferred that Zack be there when I was officially recognized as a council member, but tradition was more important. Colin waited with the fourteen of us in the hallway.

A few minutes later the rest of the peers marched down the hall. Without a word the council fell in line behind the procession. Each of us was preceded by our mentor. As the line moved to the main stairway it struck me that the seventy of us made for a kind of odd parade. The robed line of men formed a procession that seemed more suited to a medieval inquisition than a college campus in the twentieth century. By the time I reached the stairs many of the peers were already in the large meeting room on the first floor. All the peers had taken seats by the time Cal and his mentor reached the doorway. The pair led us to the small dais in the front of the room. We formed two lines with the mentors standing behind their respective mentee. Adam rose from his seat in the front row to address the assembly.

"My brothers, standing before you are the new ruling council of the brotherhood of the AOK and their distinguished peers. It was my honor to officiate at the induction of the new members and the reinstatement of the returning members a few hours ago. I have no doubt that this outstanding group of young men that you have chosen to lead the active brotherhood will serve you well. They are an exemplary group who I proudly welcome to the ranks of leadership. The active youth of our brotherhood as well as the alumni and peers can be joyous in the knowledge that these leaders will protect and promote the traditions and history of the AOK. I am proud to present to you the newly installed president of the brotherhood, Calvin O'Connell."

The room erupted in thunderous applause. Adam took his seat as Cal stepped forward. It took a few minutes before the applause quieted enough for him to speak.

"Thank you, my brothers. First, I wish to offer my thanks to brother Adam for his support and kind words. I am sure that the entire council joins me in my admiration and appreciation of him and all he does for the brotherhood. Next I offer my thanks to the peers and other alumni that have joined us tonight. It is truly gratifying that so many of those that came before us are taking the time to help us welcome the new leaders of the brotherhood. Before I introduce the rest of the council, I wish to recognize the seven brothers who will serve as peer mentors to the council this year. Mentoring those that the active members have chosen to lead requires a tremendous commitment from our peers. I know from my first year on the council how valuable that mentoring is and how much time and effort the mentors put into the task. We are exceedingly grateful for your service."

The room again erupted in applause, this time led by the council. Before the sound of clapping faded away the mentors left the dais and took the last remaining seats in the front row. When they were seated Cal raised a hand to ask for quiet.

"There is but one final official action to take before the celebration of continuance can begin. Please rise for the introduction of leadership. Returning to the council to serve as vice president is Aaron Nelson. Also returning for a second year is Joe Fields, who has also agreed to be our delegate to the campus's Greek council. Brothers Aaron and Joe have given of their time and energy to better the brotherhood from the moment they pledged. They served the council well and faithfully last year and I am certain will do even more as they increase their leadership roles."

Another less lengthy round of applause followed that introduction. After Aaron and Joe took their seats on dais, Cal continued.

"Brothers, I now have the pleasure of presenting our four newly ordained council members. Because they distinguished themselves as members, you have chosen these men to lead you. You have chosen well. Over the last couple of weeks I have gotten to know our new council members very well. Each of them has strengths that will benefit the brotherhood. When it comes time for me to leave the council at the end of this year, I will be able to do so knowing that the brotherhood will be in such extraordinarily capable hands. I am proud to call each of these men my peer. Please welcome your new leadership council members: Terry Holland, John Campanelli, Daniel Sellers and Craig Albertson."

The audience came to their feet and began to cheer and applaud. I hoped it wasn't supposed to be a solemn occasion because I could not prevent the broad smile on my face. I am not sure anyone could remain stoic in the face of such adulation. But as the applause continued I became somewhat uncomfortable. I wanted Cal to stop the roaring approval and move on with the evening. The joy and pride I felt at first was becoming tinged with embarrassment. I had not really done anything as a leader at that point and felt I was being rewarded for simply accepting an honor that was bestowed upon me. I was relieved when after several minutes Cal finally raised his hand and called for quiet.

"My brothers, the formalities have come to an end. All that remains is for us to recite the creed of brotherhood."

Cal led the group in saying the creed:

"As a member of the great brotherhood of Alpha-Theta-Kappa I pledge to honor our brothers and be true to the credo set forth by those who came before us. I guarantee this pledge with my own honor and in so doing offer my undying respect for the one who first saw the truth of our ways. I am and shall always be a disciple of Ol' Fred. The brotherhood protects me and I in turn protect my brothers. All else that I am pales when placed against my commitment and love for the brotherhood. May I always live up to my oath and the trust of my brothers."

"Now let us enjoy the celebration of continuance!" He declared when we had all once again pledged our commitment to each other.

Having little to go on, I had assumed that the all night celebration would be mostly a big wild testosterone laden orgy. I soon learned that I couldn't have been farther off the mark. To my surprise everyone remained dressed as the council passed around the room being greeted and congratulated by everyone. There was some drinking, but it wasn't the excessive boozing of a typical frat party. It was a joyous occasion that didn't need artificial stimulation to fuel the good feelings. I knew that the tradition was to continue the celebration until sun rise. It was only just three am when we had finished the greetings. I didn't know what else the night had to offer.

Thankfully, by the time the greetings were done the group had spread throughout the first floor of the house. Even though the main room was large with that many people in attendance it felt far too crushing. I remained surprised that nothing more than chaste kisses had occurred at the party. On reflection, I realized that was likely for the best. The council members and the peers to a lesser extent had engaged in excess sexual activity that day. Though I am sure we would have given it a valiant effort, we probably would have found participating in a long orgy somewhat challenging.

Still curiosity led me to ask Cal about the non-sexual nature of the celebration. He told me that traditionally the overnight celebration was a non-sexual expression of our happiness at the renewal of the brotherhood. He also pointed out that the basement and all of the play rooms were available to any brothers who chose to play privately. He also pointed out that any brother who had a room in the house was free to take someone up for a bit for sex. But public sex was not a part of the celebration of continuance. He added that if I looked carefully I would see that selected alumni and younger brothers were missing. An unwritten tradition seemed to be that some of the alums returned every year specifically for the chance to fuck a young man. Our conversation ended when Adam came over to talk to me.

"Congratulations, baby," He whispered in my ear as we embraced.

After I thanked him he asked if he could have the honor of going to bed with me after the sun rose. I told him that I would be thrilled to have him in my bed, but couldn't promise much in the way of sexual performance.

"I wasn't expecting more than a little naked cuddling until we have both had some rest. Hopefully, after you sleep some you will be recharged and will fuck me silly."

Again I couldn't have kept the smile off my face to save my life. Over the next couple of hours as I mingled, I did notice couples and small groups that went either up or down and disappeared for a time. With so many horny guys in the house it was inevitable that some would go off to fuck. But, oddly, it was one of the only AOK gatherings that did not seem to be overtly about sex. In fact despite the folks going off to fuck, there remained a decidedly nonsexual atmosphere. By sunrise I was more than ready for sleep. Thankfully, word quickly circulated that Cal had requested that we gather in the main room.

When I reached the door of the room, Calvin and the three senior aides were there to help the council members off with their robes. After handing mine over I was directed back to the dais. Parading up the aisle in my very skimpy and somewhat feminine looking thong would have felt much weirder if Cal was not already been standing up front in the same attire. The seven council members were soon all standing up front waiting for the brotherhood to finish assembling. The peers also took off their robes, but they were more modestly attired. When the hall was once again packed full of our brothers Call stepped forward to speak.

"My brothers, it has been a glorious night. I am overjoyed that so many of you were here to celebrate the rebirth of the brotherhood. There remains only one last thing to do before we close the celebration and retire to our dreams of brotherhood. Your new council shall embrace an open connection with our brothers. To symbolize our desires that there be no barriers between the council and those we lead, we reveal ourselves to you."

Even the four of us who did not know what was coming, did not need any instruction. We had stood at the front of that room and reveled ourselves a few times. When Cal hooked his thumbs into his thong the other six members followed suit. In another moment the seven us were standing naked before the assembly. I felt as if hundreds of eyes were caressing my bared flesh as Cal dropped back into line. We locked arms and spread our legs slightly so that the sides of our feet touched. The room was eerily silent. No one moved for at least two minutes. We just stood there with our brothers visually inspecting us. Finally, Adam rose and came to the front. As he began to speak the rest of the assembly came to their feet.

"Our council is installed and our future bright. As it is impractical for each of you to embrace the council physically, I shall now do for you what you have done with your eyes."

Adam walked up onto the dais and began a ritual I soon learned was as old as the AOK. He embraced each of us tightly. Then he ran his hands down our backs and cupped our buttocks. As he stepped back he slid his hands around our torsos and gave our cocks a gentle squeeze. He tickled our balls before giving us a light kiss on the cheek. When he was done he turned back to the assembly.

"It is now time to form the gauntlet," He announced.

The audience filed out of the rows of chairs. Some lined the aisle. Most went into the hall.

"As you did when you began your journey as pledges, now as you begin an even greater journey as leaders, you shall walk the gauntlet and feel the love of your brothers," Adam informed us.

Cal led us off the Dais and into the throng of men waiting to touch and grope us. I felt as if there were hands everywhere as we pushed our way into the group that all but filled the aisle. They seemed to close around us as we moved to the door. I was being grabbed and poked and jostled. My balls were pulled and my cock was squeezed. I even felt a couple of fingers probe my anus. When we reached the door, I saw that the hall was more tightly packed then the aisle had been. The council members soon became separated. We were being moved through the crowd individually. Even though I knew I was safe, a feeling of being trapped came over me. I could feel panic rising just as my cock was rising from the contact.

My emotions were going in all directions, fear and joy were one with love and apprehension. Exhaustion was fogging my mind. My concept of space and time seemed skewed. I saw the staircase, but had no idea how to get there. It didn't seem to matter anyway as it too was teaming with my brothers. More hands were touching me. I felt gentle caresses and harsh pinches. Suddenly someone had a hold on my cock. I was being jacked off as the crowd continued to move me along. I remember wondering how it was possible for someone to be stroking my cock as I was being passed from man to man. I considered again that I might be hallucinating. I felt my foot bump against something I assumed was the bottom step of the main staircase. I am sure I would have fallen to the ground if I hadn't been surrounded by all of those bodies.

I lifted my foot but I was being pushed too quickly. I couldn't get my feet under me nor could I fall. I suppose at that point I was deep in the throws of a panic attack. All I know is that fear had taken over. I had to fight not to scream; had to keep telling myself that I was safe. Arms were holding me up and I was moving along. As the arms conveyed me up the stairs I looked back and saw that Craig and Terry were also being passed along by our brothers. We were above the fray, being passed from man to man while everyone continued touching and groping our naked bodies. It was some strange surreal version of crowd surfing that was somehow comforting. In my mind our brothers were protecting us from harm by holding us up above the fray.

At the top of the stairs the group thinned to just a few people. We were sat upon our feet, but not let free. I was surrounded by four brothers who held me there at the beginning of the empty hallway. One slid down to the floor and engulfed my fully erect cock. Even in my panic my arousal had not diminished. It was only my awareness of my need that had disappeared. As soon as the unknown brother's lips touched my cock I had an overwhelming need for release. He must have sensed how close I was to erupting. He grabbed the base of my cock and squeezed it hard to halt my climax. The three others were pressed so tightly around us I couldn't look down to see who was so enthusiastically sucking cock.