They Are A-OK Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please," I moaned as one of the guy's lips captured mine.

Desire mixed with the by then omnipresent exhaustion. I felt dizzy as one after another of my captors probed my mouth with their tongues. Although they were clothed I could feel their fully erect cocks pressed into my flesh through the rough fabric of their pants. I screamed into whomever's mouth was pressed to mine when the guy on the floor let loose the base of my cock and I exploded in his mouth. The rush of endorphins soothed the pain of having my cock held tight for so long. But still it wasn't so much pleasure as relief I felt. I suppose I gave into the overwhelming fatigue at that point because that is the last memory I have of being in the hallway.

The next thing I knew I was waking in my bed cuddled up next to Adam's backside. I managed to locate the glowing hands of my clock without disturbing my bedmate. It was just after ten o'clock. The darkness outside my window gave away that it was night. I figured that I had been sleeping about fourteen hours. I seldom slept more than six hours a night and knew that Adam slept even less. Staying up all night following a day of ceremony and debauchery obviously took a lot out of us both. Though I didn't want to disturb Adam, the urgent demands of my bladder left me no choice. I slipped out of bed and went into the quiet hall. As I looked up and down the empty hall at the closed doors, I assumed that all of my house mates and their guests were also still sleeping.

Even if the hall had been filled with my brothers there would have been no reason for me to cover my nakedness. With the house still it would have been a complete waste of effort. I pulled my door shut and headed to the bathroom wondering if it was possible that everyone would sleep though until morning. When I entered the bathroom I discovered that I wasn't the only council member whose bladder had demanded emptying. Terry and Craig were standing side by side at the pair of urinals. There was something curiously arousing about ogling their bare sexy asses of my brothers as they stood practically shoulder to shoulder peeing. I walked up behind them to await my turn.

"Greetings, brothers," I said happily continuing to stare at their asses.

Terry's dick stopped squirting piss first and he stepped back to give me a turn. As I took his place, I found it surprising that he didn't just walk over to the sinks.

"Damn, what a fine pair of hot asses, I have here!" He exclaimed.

Neither Craig nor I commented on his statement. I liked knowing he was right behind me enjoying looking at my nude body. But I had no idea how to respond considering the situation. It was the first time anyone had ever expressed a sexual compliment while I was taking a leak. Some movement caught my eye and I was probably a bit too obvious when I looked over at Craig's hairless cock. He was rather vigorously shaking the last drops of pee off his dick. I felt a bit of relief when they walked off to the sinks together. Thirty seconds later I was done. When I turned around I was again treated to the sight of their sexy asses side by side. This time when I walked up behind them I grabbed their asses and gave them a little squeeze.

"Oh! I think someone wants to play, brother!" Terry exclaimed.

"In that case maybe we should wash our cocks," Craig suggested.

I stepped up beside Terry and the three of us began soaping up our genitals. As we did so we started talking about the time we had with our mentors and the odd experience in the hall. Of course our discussion and soapy fingers soon had our cocks ready for action. As soon as we rinsed off we formed a circle and were happily fondling one another. I have no idea where we thought the little three-way was headed. I had both been fucked while bent over those sinks and fucked guys bent over the sinks, but I wasn't much in the mood for anal. Knowing I had a very willing ass that wanted to be fucked hard in my bed made that a far less enticing prospect than sucking a cock. However, I wasn't so sure about kneeling down on the cold hard tile floor. Regardless we didn't have a chance to go any farther. Edward stormed into the room clearly looking for Terry.

"Greetings brothers," He said formally before addressing Craig. "Damn, boy, did you run out on me to seek some young cock? I am not done with you and that sweet cunt. Go on back to the room and wait for me while I take a leak!"

"Yes, Sir!" Craig said crisply with a broad grin and then ran out the door.

Terry and I said goodbye to Edward and went out in the hall together. He told me that we could hang out in his room and talk privately. Even though I knew that likely meant we would end up having sex and Adam would be waking up sometime expecting me to fuck him, I went anyway. I had always found Terry alluring. Spending more time with him along with the stories he told made him more fascinating to me.

"I lost track of you at the end, did you sleep alone?" I asked as soon as we were in his room.

"Jordan had to leave early if I remember right. So I wasn't really sure what the protocol was for bedmates after the ceremony. I also have no idea how I got to my bed. But I woke up alone so I guess I slept alone. I guess some mentors stayed the night. What about you, did you sleep with Sebastian?"

"No, I have no idea where Sebastian slept last night. Adam Donaldson slept with me. I suppose he is still in my room. You probably know that he has been my unofficial mentor for awhile now."

"Yeah, but I also know he fucks a lot of young guys."

"True, by the way, I saw you yesterday afternoon and it looked like you were really into Jordan. But at the ceremony you seemed somewhat well repulsed. I wondered if you were turned off by the idea of fucking an old man."

"Well when he first moved toward me it seemed kind of fucked up to be having sexual contact with a guy older than my grandfather; who also happens to look a little like him by the way. Just because I screwed my brother doesn't mean I am into fucking all the men in my family."

I almost laughed at that idea, but I could see he was a little troubled over the idea that he might be interested in other family members.

"Fuck, I wouldn't think that. I suppose your brother is as hot as you, he is young and you already love him. Hard to see how you wouldn't end up in bed," I said as I wrapped my arms around Terry.

"Yeah, I know, fuck. Oh and when I was with Jordan I didn't think about any family members. Damn he is one hot fuck."

"Really?" I replied not at all sure I would find our octogenarian brother hot.

"Yeah, it's hard to explain. He is very gentle but always in command."

"So you like having your partner in command?"

"Not always or even mostly. For the most part I would say I prefer things on an equal footing. There is just something about Jordan."

"I guess I will just take your word on that," I said as I sat down on his bed.

"Speaking of that sort of thing, is Craig always so submissive?" He asked as he joined me on the bed.

"I would say it is his nature and makes him very happy. It was actually a surprise when I discovered just how submissive he really is though. When I met him it was early in my pledge semester. He was a tester and came on very strong. I thought sure he was a total fucking Dom."

"He is a damn good actor. I had no clue until our little admission session yesterday that he was at all submissive. I of course had a pretty good idea about his sexuality. I never did believe his whole macho I love to fuck chicks persona. He definitely was too into cock sucking to be anything other than gay or very close to gay on the bi scale."

"So where do I fit on your little scale? You know I love to suck cock and am thinking about gobbling yours up right now," I said followed by a lick of my lips.

"I would expect the needle on the meter to be in the middle most of the time for you. I also bet if there was such a meter that your needle would be fucking wild going back and forth. You are as gay as can be when you are with a guy. However, I have seen you with chicks when you were one pussy loving king stud cock. So I guess you are about the most equally bi guy I know."

"Maybe, but I would say that needle belongs a least a notch to the gay side."

He laughed and then I asked him if he wanted his cock sucked.

"For the record you never have to ask that question. I almost always want my cock sucked and I am pretty sure I will always want you."

I reached between his legs and fondled his warm ball sack as we kissed. We were both rock hard. He started stroking my cock and I moved my lips to his chest. He continued playing with my cock as I fondled his balls and sucked on his well toned male tits. He cooed and moaned appreciatively as I used my lips, tongue and teeth on his sensitive nipples.

"Fuck, man, you're driving me outta my mind!"

When I moved to slide down to the floor to get between his legs, he stopped me.

"Wait, lie down with me. I want to suck you too."

We managed to rather fluidly slide into his bed. We lay on our sides in opposite directions. We were close in height and our faces aligned with each other's crotches. His delicious looking erection was no more than an inch from my hungry mouth. His soft blond pubic hair was a tangle of curls. He was one of the few older brothers that did not groom their pubic hair or adorn their cock in anyway. Since it was early in the year and swim meets had not started his legs still had their soft natural fur also. He had confessed to me in the past that he had always hated the ordeal of removing body hair. I assumed that is why he chose not to groom his cock hair regularly.

I touched his warm thigh with my hand and nudged him to open his legs for me. I moved my lips to his furry ball sack and began to kiss large nuts. I decided I liked him unshaven as I licked and sucked his soft furry scrotum. His pubes were silky and probably the softest I ever felt. They seemed to caress my lips and cheek as I lavished oral attention on my former teammate's full balls. As I licked his balls he was running his talented tongue up and down my twitching shaft and all over my precum oozing cock head. I had a sudden urge to suck him dry.

As I pushed him onto his back, I decided that his analysis of my sexuality might be right on. I was 110 percent gay at that moment. There was nothing in the world I wanted more than his cock spurting cum into my mouth. I might even have rejected cunt were it available. At the same time I knew had the situation been different and it was Alicia I was holding down, I would want to eat her pussy and taste her nectar over anything else. I would be a straight stud intent on making her cum until she begged me to fuck her. I pounced on Terry and straddled his chest. As I went down on him my ass slid back so that the back of my balls were at his mouth. I engulfed his entire cock and he began lapping at my sack and asshole. Though his tongue on my most sensitive spots felt great, I was far too focused on deep throating his hot cock to feel much of a physical reaction to his enthusiastic ball licking and anal rimming.

Soon the sensation of vibration lips was added to that of being licked as his moans became steady. Even muffled by my balls his moans and panting soon became loud enough to fill the room with erotic noise. Pants became gasps and he was forced to cease licking me as excitement caused him to struggle for air. Moans became stammered dirty words describing how he was feeling.

"Oh fffffafa fuck, jesus, my bbballs are on fire, oh ggod, damn you are a fu fu fucking cock sucking machine, motherfucker!"

I took hold of his tightening ball sack and began to massage his nuts while continuing to slide my lips up and down the length of his throbbing cock. Words failed him almost as if his brain was on sensory overload. He was moaning and grunting like a wild beast as I worked his cock ever closer to orgasm. I pressed my knees to his sides holding him down while he squirmed under my weight. He screamed so loudly when the eruption came that I was sure he was heard in the nearby rooms. I held his cock in my mouth until I had captured every last drop of his warm cum. When I let his cock slip from my mouth I quickly turned around and lay atop his still shaking body.

My hard cock pressed into his body as I kissed him softly. When he recovered his senses he begged me to let him up so he could return the favor. I told him that all I wanted was to lie there with him and feel his warm flesh pressed against my body. He protested and tried to insist that I let him suck my cock to orgasm. When I again refused he offered more.

"If you don't want me to suck the cum out of your hot cock, then fuck me! Fuck me hard and deep. Use my ass like a cheap whore's cunt!" He insisted.

I didn't know what to say. As much as I wanted him, I wanted to fuck Adam more. I didn't want to hurt Terry's feelings by saying that I needed to save my cum for another guy's ass.

"It isn't about want, hot stuff. But I made a promise last night to fuck Adam this morning. Any chance I can have a rain check for both your mouth and ass?" I asked with a grin that would have put the Cheshire cat to shame.

"They're both yours anytime."

"Cool," I said as I moved my mouth to his.

Our tongues danced for several minutes before I rolled off of him and told him that I would see him later. I was still rock hard when I entered my room. I was surprised to find Adam was nearly fully dressed.

"Hey, babe. Wow you look ready for action," He said cheerfully while continuing buttoning his shirt.

"What the fuck are you getting dressed for, slut? I haven't had my morning ride yet!" I barked in my best domineering tone.

"Sorry, when I couldn't find you, I figure you went off to play with one of your young friends. So I showered and was getting ready to head out."

"Well as you can see, I am ready for my ride. So get those clothes off and bend over so I can fuck your hot cunt!" I demanded.

"Yes sir!" He responded and quickly went from buttoning to unbuttoning.

In less than a minute he was naked and bent over my bed. As I approached him I could see his leg was shaking slightly. I knew it was excitement and not fear that caused the shaking. I had learned to read Adam and had a good sense of how he needed me to be most of the time. There was no question about what he wanted when I smacked his ass hard. He cooed like a sex starved slut that had just had her first orgasm as the sting of my hand radiated into his buttock. I smacked him several more times before grabbing a tube of lubricant to get his ass ready for the coming assault.

When I slipped two lubricant covered fingers into his body he moaned, "Oh god, I missed your firm hand, lover"

While finger fucking his hot asshole, I spanked his willing ass even harder. Each new swat added to the growing redness and elicited an appreciative sound from Adam. After giving him about a dozen very hard smacks, I pulled my fingers out of his body and mounted him unceremoniously. I went ball deep and then started ramming my cock in and out of him as hard as I could manage. He began bucking and jerking around, which I knew was signal he wanted it rougher. I grabbed his hips and dug my fingers into his flesh. I held on as if I was in rodeo and he was and unbroken stallion. Each time I pulled back I jump forward to force my cock into him as hard as possible. My feet left the ground and my cock plowed into his rectum.

In no time both of us were panting and covered in sweat. I was glad that I had saved everything for him. We both needed that ride. I could have fucked Terry like that and he would have enjoyed it, but not the way Adam enjoyed the hard fucking. Adam needed his ass assaulted and trusted very few to fulfill his need the way he trusted me. I am not sure there was anyone who he trusted to let himself be totally free the way he did with me. I known there was no one else who made me feel the freedom to be totally savage as I was that night with Adam. It ended when we came as one. He ejaculated on my bed and his rectal canal clamped upon my cock just as my orgasm took hold. We were one for that brief moment of bliss. A large panting, gasping, sweaty beast locked together in sexual harmony and pleasure.

When his ass finally relaxed enough that I could pull my shrinking cock out of his body we crawled onto my bed. Neither of us spoke. We cuddled up and kissed for a bit and then fell asleep. I never did find out where he was planning to go that night.