They Are A-OK Ch. 33

Story Info
John examines his life while recovering and begins to atone.
13.9k words
4.8
11.2k
8
0

Part 33 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke five days later in a hospital. The majority of my body was covered in casts or bandages. I was in some sort of traction bed, so I was completely immobilized. I lay there for a few minutes trying to remember what had happened to me. When I couldn't I became frightened. I even imagined that I might be dead like those characters in movies who don't remember dying. Having no other way to gain anyone's attention, I screamed as loud as I could. A nurse came flying into the room.

"Well, how about that, you're awake already," She said and obviously forced a smile.

"What happened? Where the fuck am I?" I wailed as tears began running down my cheeks.

Fear was combining with pain and I felt like I was going to vomit. She came to my bedside and put her hand on my shoulder. I could see the concern in her eyes as she spoke.

"You had an accident a few days ago. You are in the hospital. I will have to call the doctor to come explain things to you."

"No, please don't leave me," I begged with trembling lips.

She smiled and pressed the nurse call button summoning one of her coworkers. The nurse stayed with me until the doctor arrived about fifteen minutes later.

"I am not going to lie to you; you are in pretty bad shape. Truth is I am surprised you woke up so soon," The doctor said in that way they have of talking that makes you feel like they don't actually give a crap and your body is little more than a collection of parts.

"In addition, to the obvious broken bones and lacerations which alone were enough to have killed you, you had massive internal damage. Your spleen and part of your pancreas were removed. Several other organs including your liver, kidneys and stomach required major repair. It s still possible that you will lose your right kidney but we are hopeful it will continue to function."

"So, are you trying to say that I might still die?"

"Now that you are awake we can do a few tests to be sure, but I would say that is unlikely. What I can tell you is that you are going to be a guest of the university medical center for a long time."

"So what happened to me?"

"We were hoping you could fill us in on that. All we know is that you rammed into the back of a truck going at least three times the speed limit. Since you don't know how that happened and we have reports that you had a traumatic morning before the crash, I am recommending a psychiatric consult."

"What the fuck, you think I tried to kill myself?"

"I don't know. But I do know that you drove a car into the back of a huge truck and didn't even tap the brakes. What's it sound like to you."

I laid there stunned, trying to figure out if I had tried to kill myself. I remembered driving too fast. But the road was mostly straight and empty. I had no recollection of the truck. It didn't seem possible that I had rammed into it on purpose.

"Relax, son. We will get it all worked out. Oh Doctor Burton asked me to let him know when you woke up. He was here with you for at least 36 hours straight after your came out of the OR. You must be a very special patient to get that treatment from you doctor. Ok if I call him?"

"Yes, please. He is as much a friend as he is my doctor."

"There are quite a few other people I am sure will want to be coming around to visit. You have had more folks calling about you and coming by than a whole ward of patients. We are going to have to limit visitors for awhile though; to be sure you're strong enough. Is Doctor Burton a good enough friend to be the gatekeeper?"

"Sure for now. Maybe, after I see him we can figure out someone that has more time to handle that."

"Ok, I am going to go call him and order some tests. Try to relax and just concentrate on healing."

By the time he left me, I decided that my initial impression of the doctor was off. He obviously cared; he was just very officious and focused on his work. The nurse came back in right after he left.

"How you doing? Feeling any better after the doctor explained things?" She said in a sweet voice.

"Not really, but I guess it is going to take time to feel better."

"Yes, it will and we will be here to help you. First thing I can do to help is give you the pain meds that the doctor ordered."

Almost as soon as the injection entered my IV line my pain began to slip away and was replaced by a growing since of euphoria.

"The doctor wants me to change some of your bandages. I will do my best not to add to your discomfort, ok?"

"Sure, I can't imagine you doing me any harm, angel."

She started by removing the gauze that covered a large part of my face. I stopped her when she started to apply new bandages.

"Can I see?"

"Are you sure that you want to right now?" She asked compassionately.

"I guess it is at least as bad as I thought if you have to ask that. But yeah, waiting won't make my face any prettier will it?"

She gave me a kind of sad smile and then retrieved a mirror from across the room. I suppose they knew that I would ask to see my face soon enough. When she held the mirror up the handsome young man I had always known wasn't there. In his place was something that could have been made in a Hollywood makeup shop. There were hundreds of dark stitches holding together the puffy, dark purplish flesh of my face. My eye sockets were almost coal black and my left eye was so bloodshot it looked like the white part had turned crimson.

"Oh shit, fuck, I'm sorry. Will it always look this bad?"

"Your face will heal some. The bruises the puffiness they will clear up. You are going to need plastic surgery for the scars. I am sorry, I shouldn't have shown you, I wasn't supposed to. But I think it is better to know than to imagine."

"I agree and don't worry; I won't tell anyone you let me see my face."

"Thank you, but I am not worried about me. My only concern is about you getting better."

After replacing my facial bandages, she told me that there was a bandage on my thigh she needed to check.

"You ok if I have a look without a chaperon," She said in a flirty way.

I wasn't sure if her flirting was genuine or something she was doing to try to reassure me that even with a disfigured face I was still desirable. I smiled and told her that I never minded a sexy lady looking under my sheet. She lifted the sheet and pulled up my gown exposing one of the few parts of my body that had neither a cast nor bandages. I was grateful that I at least hadn't cut my cock off. I unfortunately had no idea if it still worked or not. She carefully took a large bandage off my thigh and again I asked to see. She held the mirror so that I could see my thigh. There were two stitched up lines. One was jagged and ugly, clearly a result of the accident. The other was straight and less frightening. She explained that the longer straight line was from an operation.

"You're lucky that whatever cut your thigh didn't go another half inch. Sure would have been some sad women in the world if a stud like you were permanently out of the game."

"Not so sure that they will be so happy after seeing this mug," I lamented truthfully.

"Nonsense," She said as she began applying salve to my leg wound.

I quickly learned two things. The first was that my cock still functioned properly. The second was that getting an erection with a catheter shoved down your dick is not exactly a gentle experience. My dick went fully hard and felt like it had a pencil shoved into it. A picture flashed in my mind from some porn flick where a dominatrix inserted several different things in some tied up guy's hard cock. The guy in the movie seemed to enjoy the experience. I was sure it would be torture for me.

"Oh, fuck!" I called out spontaneously.

"Oh jeez I'm sorry, I didn't think I would have that affect on you," She said in a sweet tone that conveyed true concern.

"Pretty lady I am sure you have that affect on most guys that meet you," I said through gritted teeth trying to sound cool.

"Under different circumstances I .." She started but stopped and began to blush. "I should get the doctor."

"No, don't, it's starting to ease up," I said, lying just a bit.

"It doesn't look like it is easing."

"As long as you have your hands down there it is going to stay hard, but I guess I am getting used to the pressure. It doesn't hurt as much."

I stayed hard as a rock while she finished her work. After she covered me back up she told me that she was sorry she couldn't take care of my condition.

"Ejaculating with that cath in place would be a problem," She added.

"Is it like a cork?" I asked jokingly.

"Maybe, a bit."

When she left, I began to obsess over the idea of not cumming for a long time. I wasn't sure how my body would react to such deprivation. The time since the accident was the longest that I had gone without an orgasm since I had discovered masturbation. My thoughts were interrupted by the arrival of Doctor Burton.

"Damn John, you scared the fuck out of us," He said as he came over to my bed side.

"Oh well then pardon my ass for upsetting you by getting my body fucked up," I said jokingly.

"So you're awake," He continued as if I had said nothing. "Anything I can do for you?"

"I don't know, well you could take this damn catheter out and suck my cock. I am fucking horny as shit!"

"As much as I would love to suck you cock, John that would be a bad idea. Putting that tube back down your dick while you were awake would be more pain that you can imagine."

"So leave it out," I said flippantly.

"So you think you're ready to walk to the toilet hotshot? Or maybe you just plan to piss your bed."

Suddenly, I had a rather uncomfortable thought.

"What about taking a shit?" I asked not sure I wanted the answer.

"You have a temporary colostomy. It will be removed as soon as you are strong enough to get to the toilet with assistance," He explained.

"Oh fuck, I guess I have less than zero sex appeal left."

"That is stupid John. You know that all your appeal is not in your looks."

"Whatever, let's talk about something else."

"Good idea. I have a message from Adam. He was here for over two days straight after they brought you in. We thought that you would be unconscious for weeks. He didn't want to leave you, but too many people depend on him."

"I know. If you talk to him tell him I understand."

"I talked to him a few minutes ago. He will be flying in tomorrow."

"Do you know about Alicia and her brother? How are they doing?"

"Adam sent them back to his island. They wanted to stay, but it was going to be a long wait and we weren't sure if you would want to see them. They were both really sad about you being hurt so badly. You will have to ask Adam how they are doing back home. I am sure you know that there a lot of folks that want to visit. I heard you picked me to be the initial gatekeeper."

"The doctor picked you really. He said we couldn't have the whole world trooping through here. Do you mind?"

"No, but since you may be here awhile, we should find someone who has more time. I understand that Calvin has already conferred with the dean and you are excused from classes this semester."

"Fuck, how the hell long am I going to be in this fucking bed!" I practically screamed."

"No one can say for sure at this point. But I know it will be at least few weeks before you are strong enough to begin facial reconstruction and some other surgeries to put you back together. Until that time you will be here. When you're ready Adam has arranged for you to be moved to the hospital where the best team of reconstructive surgeons in the world practices. You will probably be there several months."

The first visitor Allan sent is was a huge surprise. Brock filled the doorway to my room as he came lumbering in to see me as if we had last been together only hours earlier.

"Damn, you will do anything to get out of going to class!" He exclaimed before leaning down and giving me a soft kiss on my lips.

Later I had a long conversation with my favorite nurse about my sexuality after she caught a glimpse of me kissing the big teddy bear. I was pretty sure from her reaction that my bisexuality added to my appeal in her mind. After Brock came a slow parade of the usual suspects. First it was my fellow council members who all assured me that I would be consulted on all matters. Their visits just served to remind me of another thing I was going to miss out on.

Adam showed up the next morning and tearily apologized for not being at my side when I awoke. We talked a lot about our feelings for each other before the subject of Alicia and Gregory came up. That was a tough conversation. Obviously I didn't want him to bring Gregory back and after our talk I decided to wait on seeing Alicia until I had a chance to decide what I really wanted. Adam told me about the arrangements he had made for some of the best doctors in the country to make me as good as new in his words. He continued to come back at least every third day to see me.

After a few days, Allan recommended Zack as the logical choice to take over gate keeping. The Doc told me it was obvious how much I enjoyed the pledges company. The council agreed to make it part of his pledge duties. Of course in short order all the current brothers came by; even those I didn't know well. I also had many alumni visitors. Older ones that I knew and some that just knew of me that were in town. Also all my friends from the previous year that had scattered around the world managed to find a way to get back to see me. When I didn't have visitors and the doctors weren't prodding and poking me, my favorite nurse, the one who had been there when I woke up spent a lot of time with me. In an odd kind of way it was like we were dating; absent the sex of course.

The hospital psychiatrist as well as a psychologist and a social worker spent a lot of time probing my head. They turned out to be very helpful with my memory of the lost minutes before the impact. By the end of the month I had them convinced that I was not suicidal. The accident was due to foolish exuberance and misadventure. About that same time I convinced my doctor to allow me to try and get out of bed and start peeing on my own. He agreed and removed my catheter. A rather burly male nurse helped me out of bed the first couple of times. Soon I learned how to help and the female nurses began to handle that task. Within a few days I was taken to surgery to have my colostomy removed.

Eight weeks after nearly killing myself on a country road I returned to regular sex. My nurse, Julia Greggs had helped me to the bathroom. After I was done she offered to give me a bath before I returned to bed. With all the casts I wasn't going to be showering for some time and in bed sponge baths were difficult at best and not really very efficient. I of course jumped at the chance to get naked and be washed by my beautiful friend even though I doubted anything might come of it. Julia was about five-eight and had long brunet hair that was usually tied back in a pony tail or pinned up on top of her head. She had emerald green eyes and the most luscious lips imaginable. Though her scrubs didn't accent them she had a great pair of tits. They were larger than average but not so large as to be intimidating. Her scrub bottoms did show off her nicely shaped ass but until that day in the bath I had not seen how perfectly her hips curved. I guessed her to be in her mid-twenties. After closing the bathroom door she casually pulled her top off explaining that she didn't want to get it all wet. Her bra was a very sexy bikini style that just contained her orbs. As it was slightly see thru I got I good idea of what her nipples and areolas looked like. If I hadn't been so immobilized by my casts, I am sure I would have grabbed her and devoured her tits right through the lacy material. As it was she was in charge. She asked me if I minded her removing my hospital gown, which of course I didn't. She had already seen me naked many times. It was however only the second time she had seen my cock hard. This time it didn't have a gross looking tube sticking out it however.

She had me sit in a special chair in the tub while she washed me with a soft, warm, soapy cloth. She was very careful not to get my casts wet, but not so careful about getting her bra wet. Before she was half done washing me her bra was soaked and almost completely see-thru. She giggled when she asked if it would be a problem if she removed it. I didn't tell her that the only problem was seeing her tits was driving me crazy after so long without an orgasm. When she washed my cock and balls I thought sure I was going to cum in her hands.

After I was squeaky clean and all rinsed she said coyly, "I think there is one more thing I should do for you."

Before I could ask what that was, she had bent down and was running her tongue around the head of my cock. All I could do was watch and enjoy since my arms were still useless. After licking every bit of my cock and balls she slipped her lips over the top of my throbbing meat. She was clearly a well practiced cock sucker. Without the slightest hesitation she took my cock past the back of her mouth and into her throat. Soon she was sliding her mouth up and down my shaft, taking me ball deep with every pass. It didn't take long for me to send a river of cum down her greedy throat. She easily drank every drop that sprang from my cock. When I thought she was done, she began to lick the last oozing ruminants from my dick hole. The sensations were so intense I had to ask her to stop.

"Damn baby, I have been wanting to suck that beautiful cock since the day you woke up!" She exclaimed after licking drops of my cum off her lips.

I was still panting so hard I could barely speak.

"That was amazing, jesus, I wish I could eat your pussy," I finally managed to moan.

"I don't think you are ready for that yet tiger," She said in her deep husky voice.

"How about you just put one of those beautiful tits up against my lips and let me suck on it then?" I suggested.

She let me suck her tit for a few minutes before telling me she had to get back to the nurses station. After we were both dressed she helped me back to bed and left me to dream of her beautiful body and talented mouth. I was only there another week and a half. In that time I managed to get two more amazing blow jobs from Julia. Also, since I was apparently medically cleared for sexual activity, I put Zack on his knees a couple of times in that bathroom and I got him to stand in front of me and put his cock head in my mouth so I could lick him while he jerked off. His cum was the sweetest treat I had ingested in a very long time.

Since I was mobile and I was cleared by the psychiatrist, the doctors decided it was time I began reconstructive surgery. I was moved to the hospital in California where the team Adam had chosen practiced. There weren't any horny friendly nurses there. But my private room made it possible for some of my visitors to suck my cock when I was up to it. Since I was having so many surgeries on my face, I wasn't able to suck another cock for a long time. I was in that hospital for months having my face and other body parts returned to their original condition. Happily, my friends visited often enough that I wasn't lonely. Current AOK brothers even managed to come out during breaks.

The biggest surprise was when Julia showed up. It was about two weeks before my release. All the work had been done. Except for a very small scar I insisted the doctors leave on my cheek as reminder of what might have been. I no longer needed help walking, though I had a slight permanent limp due to the extreme damage to the bones in my right leg. But there was no cast or bandages any more. Instead of a hospital gown I wore gym shorts and a tee shirt. While my face only had a small scar to remind me of the accident when I looked into the mirror, my thigh bore an ugly reminder of how close I had come to cutting off my cock. I don't think I was ever happier that I had not done that then I was the day Julia showed up.