They Are A-OK Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped into my room and I got up from the chair where I had been reading. We shared our first real kiss and soon after I locked the door. In less than ten minutes, I was on top of her in my hospital bed, slowly fucking her. She was the first woman I had fucked since the day of the accident. That day was so different from the way I had taken Alicia. I had been wild and rough with the sweet island girl. I was gentle and caring with Julia. We were making love not fucking like beasts. As my orgasm started to wash over me I knew that I couldn't marry Alicia.

Before Julia left that day, I told her a lot more about myself and my life. I went deeper into my bisexuality and added that I didn't believe monogamy was possible for me. Though I didn't tell her everything, I told her enough to give her a picture of what I believed would be my lifestyle forever. Then I asked her if she thought she could date a guy like me. Her answer was an emphatic yes. I had no idea what would come of our relationship, but I felt good about the possibilities as I kissed her goodbye that day. However, I wasn't about to let myself get too far ahead. I was resigned to the fact that I might never marry and have the family I thought I wanted. It was possible that I might never be able to make my mother happy by bringing a daughter-in-law and grandchildren into the family.

The next day Adam came to see me. I told him about my decision and he promised that he would take care of Alicia and her family and that she would not have to become a whore. As he told me about taking care of the Ortiz family, I wondered if I would ever fuck Alicia again. He insisted that I also repair my relationship with Greg. He told me that Greg's spirit was broken over losing my friendship. I hoped I could make it up to him. I knew I was wrong but sometimes there is no fixing the wrongs we have committed. Adam assured me that he thought Alicia would be alright, but I wasn't so sure. I told him that I wanted to go to the island as soon as I was released from the hospital to deliver the news in person.

A week later I was in one of Adam's planes on my way to Aruba. His yacht was meeting me to take me to the island. He thought a couple of days at sea would give me time to think and clear my head before speaking to Alicia. I didn't know at the time that he had an ulterior motive. As I sat in the plush passenger cabin of the jet, alone, sipping my first drink with alcohol in months, I felt very lonely. I had hoped Adam would be accompanying me. Though we had managed to blow each other in my hospital room, I would have liked to renew my membership in the mile high club. It would have been nice to have the distraction of his company. But he had business in New York.

I suppose I should have realized that he would have arranged for alternative entertainment. Though I recognized the young woman serving as stewardess on the plane as an island girl, I did not catch the significance of that at first. She emerged from the crew cabin somewhere over the southwest United States sans the business-like uniform she had started the trip wearing. In its place was a pair of see thru panties that showed me that her cunt was as bare of hair as her silky, brown legs and a bra that barely contained her tits. I was pretty sure that Robert had paid for enhancement surgery to create that perfect pair of D breasts. Normally, I didn't find fake tits all that appealing but Selena's were an exception to the norm. I imagined that the same surgeons that had fixed my face created her non-islander like tits.

Neither of us said a word as she approached me. Words were irrelevant. We both knew that we were going to fuck. I just enjoyed the view as she seductively walked the length of the cabin. Her black hair hung down her back so far that the tips licked at her buttocks. When she slid into my lap I saw that her brown eyes were so dark that her pupils were barely distinguishable. She smiled as I slipped my arms around her. Our lips met and our tongues began to dance. Though I had seen her on the island we had never even exchanged words before I boarded the plane that day. Even on the plane we had said little after introductions. It was an exhilarating feeling knowing that we were going to fuck without having ever exchanged any words that would lead to that conclusion.

As we continued kissing deeply, I found the catch to her bra and deftly unhooked the only thing between me and those amazing tits. I slipped the straps off her shoulders and the bra fell into her lap. There was nothing at all fake looking about her bare tits other than their perfection. If I had been told that they were natural I would not have thought it a lie. I took one in each hand and began to lick and suck her left tit. She cooed erotically as my tongue danced over her erect nipple. I moved from one tit the other; licking, sucking and nibbling her alluring flesh. My hard cock felt uncomfortable in my pants so I gently lifted her to her feet and stood to undress.

She moved my hand away and took over slowly unbuttoning my shirt. Once my chest was exposed she moved her hands to my pants. As she opened my belt she leaned forward to rub to her tits on my chest. I could feel her hard nipples glide through the forest of hair that had sprung up seemingly overnight on my chest. She lowered my zipper and let my pants fall to the floor. I awkwardly kicked off my shoes and struggled to free my feet of the puddled material of my pants. She came to my rescue by kneeling front of me to aid in the escape of my feet.

After freeing my feet she nuzzled my bulging crotch and then seductively nibbled my cock through the tightly stretch material of my underwear. When she rose back to her feet she drew her tits along my body. Our lips came together again and she slid her hands under my collar. I let my arms hang back when she pushed my open shirt off my shoulders. It fell like a piece of useless debris into the abandoned chair behind me. She moved her hands slowly down my back and soon her fingertips were teasing the small hairs on my ass. I continued our passionate kiss while following her lead by sliding my hands down her back. Once my hands were inside her sheer panties, I lustfully kneaded her firm, round ass cheeks.

She moaned into my mouth when I parted her buttocks and touched her taut rosebud. I felt her tense when I pressed the tip of my finger into her anal sphincter. I instinctively knew she was a fan of anal stimulation and pushed my finger deeper. My mouth muffled her delightful squeal of joy. The woman in my arms was an erotic paradox. She exuded an alluring innocence even though she was obviously a very mature and experienced woman. She was at least 25, possibly older. There was no doubt she was an experienced whore that had spent years entertaining Adam's guests. Still I felt more like I was with my prom date in a limo after the dance than a rich man's whore.

As if possessed by another being, I moved my hands to the front of her panties and pierced the material with my neatly manicured fingernails. I pulled hard, ripping the fabric away from her body, leaving her nude except for the elastic band that clung to her waist and a few scraps of silky material. She broke the kiss and pulled her head back to look at my face. She was grinning like she had just discovered some new joy. I pulled her to floor with me and buried my face between her legs. Her cunt was sweet as if she had just washed it with pure honey. I began to devourer her sex. She purred like a tigress in heat as my tongue danced from her clit to the inner folds of her cunt and back again. After a few minutes she gasped and her pussy flooded my face with her creamy nectar.

I spun around and climbed on top of her writhing body. She grabbed a hold of my throbbing cock and guided it to her waiting quivering cunt. I rose up on my arms as if doing pushups and began fucking the stunning whore that Adam had clearly sent to clear my mind of thoughts during my journey. Each time I thrusted into her she lifted her ass up to meet my advance. Our bodies ground together and our moans combined to fill the small cabin with echoed lust. But I wanted more than her cunt. I pulled out of her and straightened my body up. I grabbed her ankles and lifted her feet up over her head. The look in her eyes when she took over holding her legs told me that she wanted what I was about to do as much or more than I did.

I guided my cock head to her anal rim. Using only her flowing cunt juice for lube I easily pierced her tight rosebud. I took hold of her hips and lifted her ass into the air. She offered no objections or sign of distress when I began to fully fuck her anal canal as I had been fucking her cunt. Her squeals and moans encouraged me to ram my cock in and out of her ass harder and faster. It wasn't long before my cock erupted and sent my seed flowing into her bowels. The orgasm left me shaking and panting with my heart beating so hard it seemed like it wanted to exit my chest. When her cum filled rectum expelled my deflating cock, I fell upon her. She wrapped her silky legs and arms around me. She caressed me until the intense high of my orgasm subsided. When she spoke for the first time it was to praise my love making.

"Oh my, that was amazing, sir! I am so lucky to have been assigned to the plane this week," She said in what I thought was a sincere expression of her feelings.

"I am the lucky one. You're an incredible fuck!" I replied honestly.

"Thank you, sir," She managed to get out before I kissed her again.

When my cock grew hard again, I fucked her once more there on the floor in the missionary position. It lacked the passion and intensity of our first fuck, but it ended in a mutual orgasm which was a first for me in a long while. After that she excused herself to attend to some required duties. Before dressing I looked out the window at the vast expanse of empty sea below us. As I watched wispy clouds float by outside the plane I wondered what lesson Adam intended to teach by sending me Selena. My answer came sooner than I expected. After putting my clothes on I returned to me seat. Next to my drink I found an envelope that was not there earlier. Selena had somehow slipped it onto the table without me noticing. The note was from Adam.

John,

The woman you just fucked is no different from millions of other women in this world. She is beautiful and sexually talented. She is also very happy. I know she elicited great passion in you. She is also little different than your Alicia. They were raised in similar circumstances and had the same training. In a very real sense, Selena is what Alicia would have been in the near future. I know now that I was wrong when I pushed the idea of you marrying Alicia. Your passion and strong feelings led me to suggest it out of love for you. I know my people well and I know that Alicia and her family could not have accepted the help you proposed any other way.

That is not to say that Alicia is doomed to become a whore, if doomed is even the correct word. That is one reason I wanted you to know Selena better. I wanted you to see that for island women it is not something they feel doomed to be. They find joy in the work because it is really only an extension of their natural sexual freedom. You should know that Selena has turned down ending her service to guests several times. She prefers being a whore to settling down to family life on the island. I tell you this because you need to know that whatever path Alicia takes will be her choice alone. I plan to offer her the option that we already chose for her, to go to school to learn to perform accounting tasks. But she will also be free to choose to be a whore. Either of these options will give her and her family the same life. So there will be no pressure for her.

I wanted you to know the possible outcome of your canceling the marriage. I sincerely hope that you will see that Alicia being a whore is no more a terrible thing than you being a promiscuous bisexual who probably can not commit to a single partner no matter how much you may love the person. To be happy, we must be who we are and pursue the path we are meant to walk. As I said the idea of you marrying Alicia was ill-conceived and I am deeply sorry for all the anguish that plan has caused. You must go through with your mission and return everyone to their correct paths. I will see you in a few days. I plan to return to the island the day after you arrive.

Love, Adam

Adam as always was amazing and perceptive. That he could be so sure I would fuck Selena astonished me. The thoughts he offered were on the mark. I suppose I knew when we came up with the marriage scheme that it was wrong. I blinded myself to the problems because I wanted to save Alicia and enjoy the benefits of marriage without the normal sacrifices. I was glad he had explained things to me and even shown me an example of a happy whore. While his letter and actions were comforting they were not a deciding factor for me. Even if it meant Alicia was going to be a whore, I would not have changed my mind about canceling the marriage. Selena did reinforce something I had already discovered. There were other women in the world that I might be able to make a marriage with and still be true to myself. Julia was on top of that list at that moment, but I had no objection to adding someone like Selena or even someone like Brock's gal pal Trish. I knew Adam was right about there being a large number of women that were great in bed, enjoyed sex and were open minded.

After landing in Aruba, I was disappointed to discover that Selena was not returning to the island with me. I thought she would be fun to have on a two day sea voyage. She told me that she hoped to see me in a few days when she returned with the boss. I told her I would be looking forward to seeing her again.

I was met at the plane side by a limo that took me directly to the dockyard. We practically drove right onboard the yacht. If not for the cruise ship that was in port, Adam's yacht would have been the largest ship in the harbor. As the driver helped me climb out of the car, Hector sprang off the yacht onto the deck. He greeted me warmly and retrieved my bag from the trunk. As he led me to the gangplank, I took his exuberant friendliness to mean that Gregory had not told him of the incident in Adam's house. As I was still unsteady on my legs, Paul who had been waiting on deck came down the gangplank to help me aboard. His greeting was as warm as Hector's had been.

"John, it is good to see you. I was very distressed when I heard of your accident. It is great that you have recovered so well," He told me as he signaled for the mooring lines to be cast off.

"It has been a long struggle, but I think that I am almost back to myself," I replied returning his smile.

"I need to go to the bridge. Hector will help you to your cabin. Perhaps later you will dine with me and we can catch up," He suggested.

I assured him that I would enjoy having dinner with him before following Hector into the main salon. He led me to the same plush cabin I had used the first time I was aboard the yacht. As I limped into my cabin, I thought I saw something move out of the corner of my eye. When I turned there was nothing there so I assumed it had been an illusion. When I turned back and noticed what looked to be a worried expression on Hector's face, I was no longer certain about my assumption.

"Hector, was there?" I asked.

"No, Sir," He said reverting to his formal servant demeanor.

His change of comportment convinced me that there had been someone or something there.

"Do not lie to me Hector!" I demanded.

"John, I am sorry, it well you weren't supposed, damn, it was our new crewman Gregory. He was supposed to stay below," He stammered.

"Gregory is on board? Bring him here. I want to talk to him," I insisted.

"But I thought you didn't want to see him again," Hector responded clearly confused.

"Hector, what happened between Gregory and me is a complicated matter."

"John, you should know that he has not spoken a word to me or anyone as far as I know about whatever happened. All he told me is that he displeased you so much that you did not want to see him again. He is a gentle soul. Even though you are the boss's good friend, I will not let you harm him."

"I have no intention of hurting him. I want to speak to him alone. It is important to me and I promise you I will not harm him."

"Then I will tell him that you want to see him. But it will be his decision whether to come or not. I will not force him."

"That is fair enough. It is his choice."

Ten minutes after Hector left there was a knock on my door. Gregory had chosen to come see me. When I opened the door he was standing there wearing his crew uniform with his head hung low. His hands were shaking as if he was about to face his ultimate judgment.

"Greg, please come in. It is so good to see you," I said honestly.

"It is wonderful to see you, sir. I have been so worried about you and have missed you," He said.

"I have thought about you a lot and I am very happy to have this chance to tell you how sorry I am for my behavior," I said as I closed the door.

Then I pulled him into my arms.

"You have no reason to be sorry," He insisted as he returned my hug. "I did a terrible thing."

"No more terrible than how I reacted to it. Besides it was my own actions that led to everything that happened. Come sit and talk with me," I requested and kissed his cheek.

There were two choices of places to sit. The bed would have been my first choice but he might have taken that as an indication that I wanted to fuck. Even though that was definitely on my mind, I didn't want him to think that was the reason I summoned him to my cabin. So I led him to the loveseat sized sofa which in a way was even more intimate.

"John, I don't know why you are trying to take the blame for what happened, but nothing can take away my sin. I fucked my sister and I realize you were right. Alicia and I were only making excuses that allowed us to make it ok in our minds. The exceptions in our culture did not apply. We did what we had wanted to do for a long time."

"Greg, I do not care what any culture says. What is right is what the people involved think is right. Maybe your hearts wanted each other because nature knew that you were not really sister and brother," I suggested.

"But even still, I did not know she was not my sister. Besides as you said, I betrayed a friendship as well," He continued with tears in his eyes.

"It was my foolishness that set in motion the course of events that led to the situation. I thought I could fix Alicia's life with my plan. I didn't think it through and knew too little of island culture. I was not really thinking of her. What I thought would be easy likely would never have worked. You two fucking may have been the least terrible of all the things that happened. My god, I beat her ass black and blue so that I would not have to face my own failure!" I lamented.

"She is a better woman for that beating, John. You should have done more to us both. Had you simply cast us both out of your life, we would have confessed to our parents all we knew and all we had done. My father likely would have done far worse that you did and we would have lost our parents. Since you chose not to punish me I have punished myself in a way."

He paused without further explanation.

"How?" Was all I could think to say.

"First, by accepting the boss's generous offer to work on his yacht. Being away from the island so much is painful. I miss the smell of the air and beauty of the land. Food does not taste as sweet nor does any other ground feel as welcoming under my feet. At first there were nights when I so longed for the island that I resolved to jump into the sea and end my miserable existence as shark food. In addition, I confessed my true sexual desires to my family and canceled my marriage to Elikie. Though none of them will speak to any other islanders of my sinful yearnings, I am no longer held in the same light by my family. Elikie was devastated to know that I would prefer to fuck men over her. If not for Hector, I would be alone in the world. That was at least until now. I thought that you would never speak to me again. Was I wrong or are you just torturing me?"