They Are A-OK Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since I was comfortable being unclothed in front of others in casual situations, I had all but forgotten my nakedness. My growing hard-on reminded me of my exposed state. It seemed even though the idea of sex with Alicia's father was not exciting to my conscious self, my subconscious had found something arousing about my conversation with Hector. I felt a little embarrassed, but did not want to draw attention by trying to cover my hard dick with a sheet.

"I don't think I will ever really understand the islanders," I said sadly.

"Probably not, John. I know I don't get it all. But I can see that at least a part of you gets excited by their ways," He said as he reached for my hardening cock.

He squeezed my pole gently and then began to stroke me. I just sat there looking into his eyes as he caressed my cock. I offered no encouragement or protest. I even imagined that my face was expressionless. Whatever he was going to do was going to come entirely from him. His next move totally surprised me. After giving my balls a quick playful tickle he stood up and stripped off his overalls and underclothes. His long dark cock stood proudly erect, pointing skyward from his beautiful, toned and tanned body. He had shaved away all of his body hair below the waist and there was not the slightest hint of variation in his tan. He had clearly spent many hours nude on the upper sun deck

He stepped to the edged of the bed and put his hand on the back of my neck. His reddish-brown cock head was fully emerged from his sheath. Almost involuntarily I licked my lips as he nudged my face toward his tasty looking rod.

"Suck me!" he half moaned half demanded when my lips were an inch from his twitching cock.

I had never imagined that Hector had even hint of a dominant side. Even as I ran my tongue around his cock head and took his long brown shaft between my lips, I couldn't picture myself submitting to him in any way. But there I was sitting on my bed in the master's chambers as it were, sucking his cock as he took increasing control of the situation. He pulled more insistently on the back of my neck and I took his cock deeper into my mouth.

"Oh, fuck, yes, that's it! Suck my cock!" He said with a bit of a snarl as I felt the head of his long dick enter my throat.

Part of me wanted to stop and push him away. I felt like I needed to tell him that I was not ever going to be a slut for the likes of him. But I was enjoying every moment. I hadn't been made to do anything for anyone since my induction. My life had been twisted and changed even more than the metal frame of my expensive gift from Adam. I still have no idea why I let Hector take charge of me that day. I don't really want to know. If there is something inside me that makes me want to be like Adam and give all control and decision making over to another, I prefer that remain cloaked. But when Hector began fucking my face there was no question as to which of us was dominant that afternoon.

At the time I didn't know or much care if it was a one time thing for us or the beginning of my becoming Hector's bitch. All I knew was it felt good to have his dick sliding in and out of my mouth and to have given up control. Looking back I wonder if he was so in tune that he instinctively knew what his partner needed or if the experience was some cosmic coincidence. It might be that it was simply two people who came together at the right moment to have an unusual need fulfilled. When he pulled his dick out of my mouth and slapped that long hard sausage against my cheek I froze. I literally felt the chill run along my spine when he told me that he was going to fuck me.

It wasn't a request or an expression of a desire or even an order. It was a statement of fact. He was going to fuck me and I had no say in the matter. It was something that I said many times to other guys. It was something that had been done to me as part of ritual. But it was a foreign thing in that setting.

"How do you want me, babe?" Was all that came out of my mouth.

"Bent over like a little bitch!" He growled in answer.

I stood up and kissed him. Then I turned around and presented my back to him. For whatever reason, I wasn't going to simply bend over and take his cock up my ass. If he wanted me bent over to be his bitch, he was going to have to enforce his will. He didn't seem to have a problem with that scenario. Suddenly one of his hands was gripping the back of my neck as the other smacked my ass hard.

He moved his mouth to my ear and growled softly, "I said I wanted you bent over, bitch!"

I didn't move or even twitch. I wanted to play the game out; pushing him to what I believed was new territory. His hand came down on my hip sending a burning tingle to my core. His fingers dug into my neck and he pushed downward, attempting to force me to bend. It wasn't going to be that easy. I was no submissive little pussy despite what I was about to allow Hector to do. If he wanted my ass, he would have to work for it. He kicked my feet apart to try to throw me off balance as his hand came down even harder on the side of my ass. It dawned on me that I was forcing him to ever rougher behavior.

"Did I want to be raped?" I asked myself as I stiffened the muscles of my torso.

I fought to remain standing as he pushed harder on my neck. Images of the last time I fucked Alicia filled my head. I had been brutal that day and now I was all but forcing Hector to brutalize me. Suddenly I wanted to scream at him to make me atone for my sins. Somehow, he must have heard my silent plea. He slid his leg up between my legs and pressed his knee into my ball sack. He put just enough pressure on my sensitive nuts to tell me his knee was there. I wondered if he had the balls to actually give that kind of pain. I had little doubt that he had been in my position before. What I didn't know at the time was that he had experience in his position also.

Paul Stavros like Adam was a switch. Hector was one of the few people outside of Adam and I that knew that. Hector knew it because his private sessions with the captain were different from those of the other crew. But the knowledge that Paul had taken the gorgeous little deck hand into his confidence didn't come to me for some time after that day on the yacht. Hector's next move totally shocked me.

"Bend over you fucking bitch, or pay the price," He roared as he pressed his knee harder into my balls.

Pressure turned to the first twinges of pain. Still I refused to cooperate. He smacked my ass again hard.

"You're a stupid little cunt aren't you?" He snarled as his knee threatened to crush my nuts.

Since I had not objected he must have assumed I wanted the treatment he was giving me. His assumptions were correct. I wanted to be punished. When he pulled his leg back down I felt a moment of relief from the pain. That relief was tempered by a pang of disappointment as I thought he was abandoning the plan to fuck me. When his foot hit the back of my knee I discovered he was merely changing tactics. My knee buckled and my body became unsteady. Before I could recover he landed a second kick on my ass, which sent me sprawling forward. I buried my face in the mattress to hide my smile. He may have thought that he had won, but I knew it was I that was the true victor. All I hoped for as I remained bent over the bed ready to be his bitch was that he wouldn't simply lube me up and fuck me. I wanted more punishment. My sins were not yet absolved. When he moved away from me for a moment I assumed he was getting some lubricant. I was wrong.

"Stubborn little cunt bitches need to learn their lessons," He said almost too calmly.

I felt the first lick of the leather belt before I could process the meaning of his demeanor. I don't know how many more lashes I received. I just laid there and took them until my ass burned as if it was sitting in a fire. When he ceased whipping me with his belt, I steeled myself for the assault of lubricant covered fingers. I hadn't been fucked for the better part or a year. I knew my asshole was going to be tight. When his hands gripped my battered ass the pain was even greater than the kiss of his belt. I felt his spit hit my ass crack and run down over my tight anus. I knew he was planning to fuck me with nothing more than a bit saliva for lubricant. I didn't protest. Having my ass ripped open by his long hard cock was exactly the punishment I needed to atone for what I had done to Alicia and Greg.

"Is your cunt ready for this, bitch?" He asked as he pushed his cock head against my closed sphincter.

I didn't offer an answer nor do I believe he wanted one. His fingers dug into my flesh as he pushed his cock into my ass. I fought to relax my rectal muscles. The pain started out side my body where his fingers dug into my red, inflamed ass cheeks. It continued along my rectal canal spreading deeper as he pushed the full length of his cock into my body.

Unable to contain my thoughts any longer I cried out, "Yes, fuck me! Make me pay for my sins!"

I have no idea what he thought of my words, but he more than heeded my request. He was suddenly pounding my ass with long deep hard thrusts. I felt like I was being torn apart as he drove his cock in and out of tight ass. Though I doubt it lasted more than ten minutes, it felt like the assault had lasted for days when he finally filled my rectum with his seed. At the same time I came on the bed. My orgasm was not a joyous moment of bliss. At best it could be called a temporary anesthetic that gave me a few seconds relief from the growing pain in my insides. That did not matter because I did feel great joy. Hector had given me a gift I could not have asked or even acknowledged that I needed. I felt as if I had at least partially atoned for the pain I had caused.

When he pulled his cock from my ass, he crawled onto the bed. He stretched his arms toward me and I crawled up to join him. He embraced me and our sweat covered bodies entwined as if we were becoming one. Gone was the brutal Dom that had ravaged my ass. He was again good old sweet tender Hector. We didn't speak at all for the rest of the time we were together that day. We didn't have a conversation of substance for some time after that day. It wasn't until we were back on the island that he and I talked about what had happened.

That was when he explained about his private sessions with Paul. It was also when I told him while I needed it that once and was grateful to him; it was never to happen with me again. He expressed his gratitude that I felt that way. He told me that he had enjoyed it that day and somehow knew it was the right thing to do. But he added that it felt unnatural. It was not his nature to act that way. He even offered to submit to a beating from me to show he did not hold me in less esteem. Though I told him that was unnecessary, I did tell him he needed to prove that he understood my nature by never again mentioning it and always behaving as we had in the past. When we had sex that day; I fucked him after spanking his delicious brown ass playfully with my hand.